Frequent Posters

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode 12:
Zareena is so cheap
What doesshe want?
She cant even think of her daughter
And Sajjal, I tought she wasnt that stupid, to marry someone as his 2nd option just to provide him a child..
I wanted her ro object but she is so immature
I love Sheryaar and his POV and values..👍🏼
His family is really weird and irritating
And even Imane, its normal that if a husband have right to go out when he want then wife too, there is nothing wrong in it..
She shudnt be thinking he is still connected to Sajjal or that she has to get out of way😳 Thats absurd and stupid
I felt her mom shudnt have said that on phone to her, she was hurt..
Lets see what happen in next epi, I hope Sheryaar dont get influenced by Zareena's words
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: The_Imane

Episode 12:

Zareena is so cheap
What doesshe want?
She cant even think of her daughter
And Sajjal, I tought she wasnt that stupid, to marry someone as his 2nd option just to provide him a child..
I wanted her ro object but she is so immature
I love Sheryaar and his POV and values..👍🏼
His family is really weird and irritating
And even Imane, its normal that if a husband have right to go out when he want then wife too, there is nothing wrong in it..
She shudnt be thinking he is still connected to Sajjal or that she has to get out of way😳 Thats absurd and stupid
I felt her mom shudnt have said that on phone to her, she was hurt..
Lets see what happen in next epi, I hope Sheryaar dont get influenced by Zareena's words

I FELT EXACTLY WHAT SHEHRYAR FELT IN THE DRAMA

GOD HE IS MY FAVOURITE MALE CHARACTER OF THE DRAMAS I HV WATCHED IN A LONG TIME

and what's wrong with imaan...I will kill to hv a hubby like shehryar who will let me come home and go out whenever I want and also trust me like shehryar trusts imaan

But still she is thinking he married her to belittle his family and thinks there is still connection with Sajjal

Geez give me a break

If hubbys don't let their wives go out according to their wish then it's his fault

If hubby gives the freedom to wives to go out then also it's hubbys fault ...and he is accused of not loving her Enuf...like seriously...wow kya insaaf HAIN

And the less said about shehryar family the better

They r just a bunch of losers

I luv it how shehryar give it back to them and don't take any of their nonsense

I felt like screaming the way he did

Leave him alone and live and let live

AMNA MUFTI HAS. DONE AN AMAZING JOB AT SCRIPT LEVEL

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I watch this show aate jaate mein. But GOD! Sheheryaar is such a Hubby Goal! Matlab..KAHAN MILTE HAIN AISE BANDE?! He trusts and respects his wife, allows her her own privacy, is in no way strict to her, takes care of her wishes and needs. I totally melted in that bit where Emaan tells him she had prepared for a picnic and he be all ke I have an official dinner and that she should tell him beforehand before making plans. But he senses that she felt bad so he immediately cancels his pre-planned plans to go to with her impromptu ones. Like HELLO!! WHO DOES THAT?! WHY IS HE SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!

SERIOUSLY! Emaan is an IDIOT! Padhi likhi IDIOT! Arey, women are supposed to take care of their husband's family as a favor to the husband! THEY AREN'T DUTY BOUND TO ZABARDASTI CARE FOR THEM! And jab her own husband is telling her to let his family be tou kya TUKK banti hai mahaan aatma banne ki?! Apni beizzati KON karana chahta hai aise?! PADHI LIKHI JAAHIL LADKI! Hatao yaar isse yahan se, gimme Sheheryaar! Life set hojae kasam se jo aisa shohar mil jae.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I watch this show aate jaate mein. But GOD! Sheheryaar is such a Hubby Goal! Matlab..KAHAN MILTE HAIN AISE BANDE?! He trusts and respects his wife, allows her her own privacy, is in no way strict to her, takes care of her wishes and needs. I totally melted in that bit where Emaan tells him she had prepared for a picnic and he be all ke I have an official dinner and that she should tell him beforehand before making plans. But he senses that she felt bad so he immediately cancels his pre-planned plans to go to with her impromptu ones. Like HELLO!! WHO DOES THAT?! WHY IS HE SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!

SERIOUSLY! Emaan is an IDIOT! Padhi likhi IDIOT! Arey, women are supposed to take care of their husband's family as a favor to the husband! THEY AREN'T DUTY BOUND TO ZABARDASTI CARE FOR THEM! And jab her own husband is telling her to let his family be tou kya TUKK banti hai mahaan aatma banne ki?! Apni beizzati KON karana chahta hai aise?! PADHI LIKHI JAAHIL LADKI! Hatao yaar isse yahan se, gimme Sheheryaar! Life set hojae kasam se jo aisa shohar mil jae.

HANDS DOWN THE BEST POST OF THE THREAD

U ECHOED MY WORDS EXACTLY

whereas other bunnies order their wives to be good and tolerate his jerk family doesn't matter how evil his family is ...here shehryar is protecting imaan and his family from having clashes...and it's also not as if he cut ties with his parents...he does talk to them and respect them ...it's the family who is always dancing on his head and he doesn't want imaan to go through them

Plus he never made it an issue if imaan taking care of the baby and going to adnan jaffars house

He respects trusts imaan and adores her...what more does she want

The so called hubbys who chant ILU everyday to their wives are not even 1% as awesome as shehryar

As u said HATAO IMAAN KO...WE WANT SHEHRYAR
UGH they seriously need to start thinking of other solutions for infedility except second marriage! I really hope Sheheryar doesn't do it!
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^i guess you meant infertility
Yes absolutely, its disgusting and an insult to the three Sheryaar,Imane and Sajjal
I tought she was a nice intelligent gal, why is she behaving so stupidly?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have a husbAnd like Sheryaar snd believe me sometimes it does irritate the hell out of me that kabhi to paraishaan ho jao if I am late coming back home [LOL]
But I don't agree with iman who wants him to put barriers on her freedom just to prove his love.

The best part of this episode was what Sheryaar says that what if I was the reason we couldn't have children , would we give iman the same livberty to re marry for s child [:Y:]
I hope every man and saas heard that message loud and clear.

Originally posted by: The_Imane

^^i guess you meant infertility

Yes absolutely, its disgusting and an insult to the three Sheryaar,Imane and Sajjal
I tought she was a nice intelligent gal, why is she behaving so stupidly?

Sorry I got the words mixed up😆
Shabz dont get irritated, enjoy the freedom. Come back home and give him a chummi 🤣
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

HANDS DOWN THE BEST POST OF THE THREAD

U ECHOED MY WORDS EXACTLY

whereas other bunnies order their wives to be good and tolerate his jerk family doesn't matter how evil his family is ...here shehryar is protecting imaan and his family from having clashes...and it's also not as if he cut ties with his parents...he does talk to them and respect them ...it's the family who is always dancing on his head and he doesn't want imaan to go through them

Plus he never made it an issue if imaan taking care of the baby and going to adnan jaffars house

He respects trusts imaan and adores her...what more does she want

The so called hubbys who chant ILU everyday to their wives are not even 1% as awesome as shehryar

As u said HATAO IMAAN KO...WE WANT SHEHRYAR

HAI NA?! I mean, it's HIS family. HE knows it better than her! so if he HIMSELF is telling her to not mingle with them a lot, Emaan ko mirchen kyun lagti hain?! Bada hi koi naik parveen banne ka shoq hai mohtarma ko. Okay fine, I can understand her feeling a little bad that Sheheryaar doesn't "love" her in the typical way but so what?! Itni hi mashriqi, traiditional ladki hai tou suck it up and move on! He might not have married her for love's sake but DAMN! The way this man RESPECTS her is out of the world. The way he shouted in front of his family, "Main apni Emaan pe bohat trust karta hoon!" As I said to my mother, kisi sensible aurat ko Sheheryaar jaisa husband milta tou Allah ka shukar adda karte na thakti!