Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Doosri Shaadi [:D/]
Yay!!!
Doosri Shaadi 🥳

We don't have any other issues. All men should just have multiple wives...bas!
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And all women are allowed to have boyfriend on the side .
And I want a wife for me too. I need someone to bring me water and tea when I come home from work and pack me sandwiches for lunch. I am tired of doing work for husband and kids so I want to be pampered. I don't want to make my own sandwich anymore
So its final doosri Shadi for all women too.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL @ the discussions over here 😆

Okay.. I liked this episode. Naveen has really outdone herself. She looks so pretty (way better than she looked in HS). And her acting has been top notch too.
I also like the way Shehryar defends Eman in front of his family. I really really hope there is no dosri shaadi just because of shakk.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I wud luv to see imaan getting married to adnan jaffar
I luv them together

And I also hope it doesn't turn out to be another hopeless doosri biwi drama

But this week's epi is really good

As Usman said naveen has really outdone herself here

I m sooo glad hum tv cast her here

No other show cud hv proved to be a better come bk than this show for naveen

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Erm. The neighbour looks quite fishy. I hope he doesn't have some sort of a crush which turns into obsession...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Diyar-e-dil

Erm. The neighbour looks quite fishy. I hope he doesn't have some sort of a crush which turns into obsession...

I don't find him fishy from any angle

I find naveen adnan jaffar scenes very natural n cordial

No added extra feelings from any side
exoLarmy thumbnail
Hm. Well, maybe if they show more of this guy and what he does then perhaps I won't find him so fishy.
Edited by Diyar-e-dil - 9 years ago
exoLarmy thumbnail
Episode 11 review:

Unlike the previous episodes, this one was a little depressing. I have been applauding the efforts of team Mol for keeping things realistic and natural, but as much as I hate to say this, there was a lot about this episode that became a little hard for me to digest. Sheheryaar and Emaan are a treat to watch, but it becomes very difficult for me to sit through the scenes concerning Sheheryaar's family.

So our strong, calm and composed Emaan is now shattered and inconsolable. All of Emaan's dreams and plans for the future were attached to her desire to become a mother. Emaan wanted a simple life with her husband and children, and kids may not be khushiyon ki zamanat' for Sheheryaar, but for Emaan, they certainly are. She imagined herself in that role since as long as she can remember, and needless to say, she greets this huge blow with shock, grief, depression, anger, and frustration. The trip to Sukkur did little to make her feel better, and I have to say that all the parents here (except for Imtiaz Sahab, I think) put me off big time. Emaan's mother thinks that Emaan should have kept Sheheryaar in the dark! I understand that she has her fears, but I think it was very foolish of her to say that. Emaan has always been very honest with Sheheryaar and I like how she never keeps things from him. Naveen Waqar is brilliant as Emaan. She owns the character and it certainly feels like she understands Emaan's pain and suffering -job well done!

It's true that Sheheryaar can't gauge the intensity of the pain Emaan's going through right now, but I love the way he is trying to cope with this like a mature and supportive husband. Taking Emaan to Sadhu Bela in the middle of the night, returning to Karachi on her insistence, his genuine concern for her, the way he reassures her of his support, the way he encourages her to hope for the better and how he keeps reminding her that not having kids wouldn't change the way he sees this relationship - Sheheryaar Hassan, in this episode, proved to be a genuinely caring husband. Dealing with this blow may not be as tough for Sheheryaar as it is for Emaan, but it's not that easy, either. This is a difficult time for both Sheheryaar and Emaan, but I like the fact that they're dealing with it the way a mature couple should. Instead of refusing to talk about it, they are discussing it and Sheheryaar, in particular, is trying to think of a possible solution. I am pleased that the mention of adoption made Emaan feel better, and I hope they seriously consider it. I really liked the way Sheheryaar responded to Humayun when the latter came to visit him. Sheheryaar takes offence when his parents insult his wife, and I like the way he defends Emaan in front of Humayun. He is not one of those gutless husbands who can't gather the courage to stand up for their wives, and that, I tell you, is a relief.

There is almost nothing genuine, interesting or realistic about Sheheryaar's family. First off, Sajal's behavior is NOT normal! A lovely young girl who literally has her whole life ahead of her and can do just about anything she wants to, chooses to spend her day cleaning the store to discover some long forgotten pictures of a guy she was supposed to get married to - wakey,wakey, Zareena: your daughter needs to see a psychiatrist! Then, the way Sajal gets hold of the reports was downright stupid! Who on earth displays medical reports like that? And Sajal, who is perhaps one of the most bubble-brained characters I've come across, turns out to be so sharp that it took barely a minute for her to read and interpret the report! Sheheryaar's family always finds something new to obsess over; previously it was Sheheryaar and Sajal's shaadi, and now it's the waaris.

Naturally, Emaan has started to spend a whole lot more time with Shahnaam. Rohail's sister will be making her entry soon and I am guessing it's Zainab Qayyum (ZQ). Let's see how the story unfolds now. Did you watch this episode? Voice your thoughts!

(Link: http://reviewit.pk/mol-episode-11/)

exoLarmy thumbnail
Another review:

Bachay khushiyon ki zamaanat nahin hotay... Probably the first time I've witnessed a male character rationalize the reality that he may not become a father. While Emaan crumbled and threw herself a pity party, Shereyaar comforted her and became her pillar of support. He defended her in front of his father who shamelessly referred to her as "baanch". Shereyaar's parents were delighted at the though of becoming grandparents and had somewhat accepted Emaan as the gateway to their desires. But the moment they found out that Emaan will not be able to provide them with grandchildren, they were quick to dismiss her as a "chalaak baap ki beti".

Zareena took pleasure in breaking the news to Shereyaar's parents but it was Sajjal with her eidetic memory who unravelled the secret to begin with. The episode was quite a let down in comparison to the previous ones and it set the stage for the inevitable dosri shaadi that is expected to take place now that Emaan cannot deliver a waaris. It's one thing for her parents to think so little of her but what disturbs me is how little Sajjal thinks of herself. She is okay with being a home-wrecker, she will enter into a marriage with a married man who rejected her only to give him an heir? Wow! I found it irritating that she took the trouble of enlarging Sheriyaar's childhood photograph- this girl seriously needs to get a life!

I'm starting to lose patience with Emaan's character too- the way she prances back and forth into Rohail's home, stalks his son and forays into his bedroom is borderline ridiculous. She's a married woman and no matter how strong her desire to nurture may be, this just looks extremely forced. Despite being in Karachi, Rohail's home is an open invitation for any and everyone. It's always open allowing Emaan 24/7 access. Shereyaar is right- she needs a hobby!

Emaan has degenerated from a strong, independent woman to one who's given up in life and obsesses over her naulakha haar which in this case happens to be Rohail's son. So now that Rohail's sister is going to make an appearance, hopefully she will manage to distance Emaan from her nephew. I understand the poor child doesn't have a mother but that doesn't mean Emaan claims him as her belonging. Oh, the irony! Emaan considers herself to be Shereyaar's belonging and hates the feeling but treats Shadaam as her belonging!

The episode has far too many scenes revolving around Humayoun/ Hajra/ Zareena / Sajjal that seem recycled for the most part. The conversations are monotonous and I can't help but wonder- do none of them do anything other than obsess over the kharoos Shereyaar? Aur agar Sab uss se itna ajiz hein toh phir yeh junoon kyun?

(Link: http://www.dramapakistani.net/mol-episode-11-review/)

Originally posted by: Diyar-e-dil

Unfortunately, there will be something like that. In the promo, Shehreyar is considering the idea of marrying Sajal just so he can children. Also, he might start thinking his wife is having an affair because of his family + sajal.

Gosh I hate this sajal.

But he didnt even want a baby?!

Not liking where this story is heading :S