Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

It's okayish up til now, but interesting enough to watch.

ohh 😒

Word Count: 1

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
who is the lead actress there?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
FQ IS JUST MIND BLOWING AS SHEHRYAR
he plays the character in such a subtle way and he has the best dialogues in the show that u just can't help but relate to him

It's sooo real

And I m so glad it's naveen

She really complements fq and she indeed became imaan

I m really happy hum tv gave her this show

I can't imagine any other low budget actress playing imaan to the perfection like naveen

I m so glad hum tv brought her back

Now I want to see her with all the new heroes

Agha Ali zahid noor Hassan affan Danish
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If looking for FQ dramas
FQ was good in Iqrar. such an eye candy in that show. decent show but FQ looked good. another show i found good of his was sandal . that is one show highly underrated. his acting was great in haal e dil and meri un suni kahani. maney na ye dil was also good.
FQ is indeed a great actor who lights up the screen with his presence. love his eyes when they talk ... so so so adore his smile as well.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
GREY IF U R LOOKING FOR FQ SHOWS
START WITH MANAY NA YEH DIL

it has ayesha k and written by sameera fazal and it's AMAZING
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lets discuss this week's episode.
Shaheryar was on the money on the values he stand for. Love his ethics and his morales.
So many cute moments and the chemistry between FQAnd naveen was so adorable. He did everything he did not believe in For example Romance, buying flowers, enjoying his home packed sandwiches and brag about them to his dad and actually noticing that it's romantic weather. He loved the feel of child's hand and now he wants a baby. Sooo cute Very nice episode ,well worth the wait I was forced to do.
His parents
His mom is warming up genuinely. She is not imaan's fan or buddy but it's going to be fine looking at today's episode.
His dad is crack. Buddha sathiya Gaya hai. He is still saying Imaan is after money and starts his bakwas in shaheryar's office in front of staff.
Aunts and her daughter are pure evil. Out of mind I am afraid what will they do.
I don't want the couple to saperate now. They r happy together. Now finally understanding each other.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I forward the scenes of fqs mom and chaxhi
So no comments

And today's Epi cleared the confusion for everyone a d which I hv been saying all this time that shehryar never ever said he doesn't want a baby

All he wanted is a bit of time before starting a family

And it's so understandable

I hv started to like fq naveens chemistry slowly slowly

It's growing on me

Looks like this is the hit show naveen needed to mark her come back and this show again proved fq a d hum tv is a superhit combo and fq shudnt stick to geo only

It was very intelligent of hum to bring fq bk in their camp

That's a win win situation for both hum and fq
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I liked the convo between iman and sajjal, even though sajjal tried her best to get under the skin of iman stayed composed.
I like how the behaviour of the mother in law has changed, this is the natural way, people ease into relations, can't stay angry forever.
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I liked the convo between iman and sajjal, even though sajjal tried her best to get under the skin of iman stayed composed.
I like how the behaviour of the mother in law has changed, this is the natural way, people ease into relations, can't stay angry forever.

Agree even i liked the execution and dialogues of imaan sajjal scene

Naveen is quickly becoming my favorite

I want to see her with zahid agha ali affan and all other hum heroes now

She is just outstanding as imaan

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think Sheryaar will eventually marry sajjal under pressure, in hopes for a waris.
But that would be against the character of Sheryaar, he is stubborn and I don't see how they will be able to convince him.