Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
He is not controlling at all. He is very accommodating and flexible FQ is what today's man should be. Relaxed, marry for compatibility, gives wife space and wants his own space as well. Kids are not a must have in life. I can understand if someone does not want kids. Everyone is not cut out to be parents and they also don't enjoy it. It's this society 's notion and age old teaching of must have kids is wrong too. He knows his family and does not want Imaan to mingle with them and he is standing by her on that issue is nice. Some guys are just dry when comes to romance and expressing feelings but how much shaheryar cares for Imaan just oozes out of his face and eyes.
he is a perfect hubby.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

He is not controlling at all. He is very accommodating and flexible FQ is what today's man should be. Relaxed, marry for compatibility, gives wife space and wants his own space as well. Kids are not a must have in life. I can understand if someone does not want kids. Everyone is not cut out to be parents and they also don't enjoy it. It's this society 's notion and age old teaching of must have kids is wrong too. He knows his family and does not want Imaan to mingle with them and he is standing by her on that issue is nice. Some guys are just dry when comes to romance and expressing feelings but how much shaheryar cares for Imaan just oozes out of his face and eyes.

he is a perfect hubby.

BANG ON CIMBA

U JUST WROTE THE POINTS DOWN WHICH I WANTED TO WRITE but cudnt word it properly

Shehryayr is not a prince charming but todays practical man who has a big business to run

And that needs a lot of a persons time

I luved it when he said imaan can stay with her parents for a week if she wants to as he can accomodate

I can kill for such a hubby who gives space and let me stay at my mayika

He even told imaan to get a job in school

Why isnt she doing it asap if she misses kids company so much

Hving own kids and looking after neighbors kids is not a solution

Get a job and then she will also realise how time flies

Why is she mking ILU such a big issue

Haya off to shehryayr that he still didnt say ILU for the heck of it and told her he never lies and he married her as he fell for her personality which is the actual truth

He even visited imaans parents for a while which many jerk hubbys dont agree too

He gives imaan space and wants space for himself

And thats the key for long term success of a marriage

I luv it how amna mufti has shown such a real scenario

Neither is wrong

I can understand imaans crave for love confession attention

Also understand shehryars practical outlook over everything

And how its colliding

FQ AND NAVEEN ARE KILLING IT AS SHEHRYAR AND IMAAN

THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND ACT SO NATURALLY
cimba thumbnail
you will have a good marriage if you get someone half as good as shaheryar. Being older than most of you on forum and married for a long time i understand the value of freedom and boundaries. FQ is a total marriage material. One other thing to point out that he knows his own family and he doesnt want Imaan to be mixed up with them. Men will not bash his family but he knows where they stand in personal life so he wants his wife not to get involved with them. Most men will do the opposite where they know family is a jerk but they want wife to accept them and mingle with them. I totally love shaheryar.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

you will have a good marriage if you get someone half as good as shaheryar. Being older than most of you on forum and married for a long time i understand the value of freedom and boundaries. FQ is a total marriage material. One other thing to point out that he knows his own family and he doesnt want Imaan to be mixed up with them. Men will not bash his family but he knows where they stand in personal life so he wants his wife not to get involved with them. Most men will do the opposite where they know family is a jerk but they want wife to accept them and mingle with them. I totally love shaheryar.

Oh yes this is another point I wanted to mention

All hubbies in dramas are shown expecting the bahu to tolerate and accept the family even if they rnt good

But for the first time amna mufti has shown a mature side of a man who knows his parents will humiliate the wife and hence ask her to stay away from it

It's not because he doesn't want them to gel

It's because shehryar knows they don't wish imaan well

And that also shows how much he cares for her

I wud rather hv this hubby than someone who will only chant ILU around me

And again he NEVER said he NEVER wants kids

All he made it clear to umaan is he doesn't want a baby right now and there is nothing wrong with that

By his attitude many are drawing conclusions that he will keep imaan devoid of motherhood forever but when did he say that

He just doesn't want a kid now
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

he is a perfect hubby.

He is s good guy when it comes to giving space but while choosing a spouse he was completely selfish which he admits, that he thought Eman would be perfect for him because she didn't seem like the nagging and clingy type, did he once think what Emaan wants in the marriage ? He doesn't like children, fine, but what if Eman loves them, which we know since she worked with kids, so us she supposed to give up on them till Mr.Sheryaar feels like having them, so their marriage revolves around Sheryaar. Eman is just there to look pretty.
I don't think Eman wants him to proclaim his love to her day and night, but to be told I only married you because you seemed like someone who believes in live and let live is just plain cruel in my opinion.
I know this because I am married to someone who is a lot like Sheryaar but better, he is not selfish.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

He is s good guy when it comes to giving space but while choosing a spouse he was completely selfish which he admits, that he thought Eman would be perfect for him because she didn't seem like the nagging and clingy type, did he once think what Emaan wants in the marriage ? He doesn't like children, fine, but what if Eman loves them, which we know since she worked with kids, so us she supposed to give up on them till Mr.Sheryaar feels like having them, so their marriage revolves around Sheryaar. Eman is just there to look pretty.
I don't think Eman wants him to proclaim his love to her day and night, but to be told I only married you because you seemed like someone who believes in live and let live is just plain cruel in my opinion.
I know this because I am married to someone who is a lot like Sheryaar but better, he is not selfish.

What's so selfish about choosing imaan as life partner

DoEs t everyone searches quality in their life partner before getting married

And it's not as if shehryar didn't care about her well being

Imaan is Living like a queen in his house

And who told her to look pretty only

The day they landed in Karachi he told her she can now to get a job in one of the good schools

Also he didn't .k any issue when she said she went to next house to take care of the kid

He never deprived her from the luv of kids

Neither he said he never want a baby

Why is everyone drawing conclusion that jus coz he doesn't want a baby immediately after wedding he will never let umaan hv a baby

Which scene gave the viwers such a vibe I don't understand
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Seems all drama waiting for next episode!!
cimba thumbnail
there was a show but noone commented on it. I was out so have not seen the episode yet. Will put my two cents by end of the night.
one thing cant wait to see shaheryar's reaction after Imaan goes to in law's house with out informing him.😲 I personally did not like that either. Mother in law forced her kind of by putting her in a spot . She did not want to be rude but she should have just called or texted regardless.
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How is this drama? I m in mood to watch more of Faisal quraishi after watching BM I m craving for his dramas now...1st qaid e tanhai then BM
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's okayish up til now, but interesting enough to watch.