MOL (HumTv) - Faysal Qureshi, Naveen Waqar, Nadeem Baig, Iqra Aziz - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
I cant stand people who are practical to such an extreme. It makes the other person feel suffocated.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I cant stand people who are practical to such an extreme. It makes the other person feel suffocated.

Agreed 👍🏼

Word Count: 1

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Liking the show thus far. Naveen looks very pretty and is acting really well. She is my new crush 😆
The only thing that is not like-able in this show is evil chachi and saasu maa
Alishba wont be pleased to hear that
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Alishba wont be pleased to hear that

😆😆

Word Count: 0

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I like how it's filmed in sukkher, and I like that they are showing us the complexed personality of FQ. Not every one falls in love, some people marry just to get married.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I like how it's filmed in sukkher, and I like that they are showing us the complexed personality of FQ. Not every one falls in love, some people marry just to get married.

I won't say just to get married

COZ if it was like that then shehryar cud hv easily married the cousin if it was all about just to get married

He wanted someone whom he thought to b compatible or are at an equal wavelengths as him...a bit mature intelligent responsible and imaan was all that...

Hence he proposed her for marriage coz he liked her persona but that doesn't mean he fell head over heels for her which we see in other shows but it's never the reality

Shehryar is complex true but he is REAL...unlike other plain vanilla or plain abusive heroes we see in every other drama a

Good work by am a mufti
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes but he's a bit selfish too, he doesn't want children so he will keep his wife away from this happiness too, if he was that practical and mature , he would realize that marriage is not just about me and myself, it's about accepting the other person and accommodate their feelings and wishes too.
It's not just teenagers who want to be loved and appreciated, grown ups also crave attention and want to be told that they are loved, so he is wrong in down playing her emotions.

I can't remember the character names that's why I kept saying he and her.😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Yes but he's a bit selfish too, he doesn't want children so he will keep his wife away from this happiness too, if he was that practical and mature , he would realize that marriage is not just about me and myself, it's about accepting the other person and accommodate their feelings and wishes too.

It's not just teenagers who want to be loved and appreciated, grown ups also crave attention and want to be told that they are loved, so he is wrong in down playing her emotions.

I can't remember the character names that's why I kept saying he and her.😆

Not liking children doesnt mk the person selfish

And he never said he doesnt want kids ever and deprive imaan from motherhood forever

He just doesnt want imaan to get pregnant straight away

May be after 3 or 4 yrs if imaan says she is pregnant he will be fine by it

And thats the real trend too

Now a days couples dont like hving kids straight away after wedding doesnt matter if its arrange or love marriage

They enjoy life and take time to settle down for a few yrs and then think of starting a family

So here also shehryar getting annoyed at imaans mention of kids is real...coz no one wants to hear ur wife is pregnant.within few wks of marriage

Fq is just brilliant as shehryar

He is underplaying the role

And that mks his emotions expressions more real
Omg why are you defending him so much lol hes clearly a self centred jerk who only cares about his own wishes