Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Hahahah u guys predictions hv reached the separation stage

Hahahaha

But more than shehryar i m finding imaans behaviour weird about the kid

Why is she wanting shehryars money to buy studf for the kid

Its not a beggar kid

The kids dad can pay for the needs

It wud hv been really more logical if iman was shown buying goods for the kids and taking rhe money from adnan jaffar

I dont find shehryar unreasonable or illogical

His every expression and dialogue mks sense

The script has its flaws

Why is imaan susdenly all over the baby

They cud hv showed her bonding with adnan jaffar n the kid with a more realistic way

Not imaan staying with the kid for long hrs bathing him feeding him like seriously

Why is she becoming a nanny herself m

They cud hv shown imaan helping the dad to find a proper caretaker for the kid and keeping a check now n then

N she shud hv joined a school to satisfy her aptitude of looking after the kids

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was typical man and woman talk Abby. I see myself and husband arguing in that scene. I see imaan's point that she feels bad for that kid and it's not about money. Small things don't cost a lot and she wanted to get it as a good person. She doesn't want to work but can't neglect what is going on right in front of her either. She feels need to help because baby is helpless and household help with out supervision is no good at all. Mother in her is awake and also with her being a good and rightful kind of a person as well she is inclined to check on the child. Having lots of extra time does help.
Shaheryar as a man will not see the need to butt in to other people's business.
Men are from Mars women are from Venus. Basic wiring is diff in men and women. No one is wrong but the way they deal with things are very Differently
I think Emaans behaviour is natural. She was a teacher so she has a lagao with kids.
cimba thumbnail
I was happy with shaheryar's nature of not being demanding hubby. Loved the wAy he gave space to imaan. He said she can stay at her mom's and he can be fine on his own. She felt touchy and not so needed but I personally felt that he was being super accommodating. He also was flexible when she had prep for picnic and he changed his plans so easily. Imaan 's face dropped in that scene but why? Why is she getting so involved with kid next door?? I believe that shaheryar Is a good husband in my eyes so far.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

I was happy with shaheryar's nature of not being demanding hubby. Loved the wAy he gave space to imaan. He said she can stay at her mom's and he can be fine on his own. She felt touchy and not so needed but I personally felt that he was being super accommodating. He also was flexible when she had prep for picnic and he changed his plans so easily. Imaan 's face dropped in that scene but why? Why is she getting so involved with kid next door?? I believe that shaheryar Is a good husband in my eyes so far.

I know I m also finding insane over sensitive nature for the kid Reid really unrealistic and we were all predicting shehryar to be a jerk hubby and son but till now he is jus a normal hubby and son who does hv ego but doesn't go overboard with it to ruin his near relations

Shehryar character is very relatable but imaan is so unrealistic with the baby obsession
I am loving this show even though its so typical
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup.. Mol is the best one on air these days.
cimba thumbnail
FQ is looking good. expression and emotions from his face say more than the words. He is in denial but he loves his wife. Buddu ram does not know what is love but what he feels for his wife ,the way looks at her.. FQ's eyes talk more than words . he is such a good actor. Love his smile and the look in his eyes for his wife. Why is she still insecure ?? She needs to lay off of in laws and stop listening to her mom also. I absolutely adore FQ as shaheryar.
love this show.
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This drama is getting better, loved the latest episode specially the head massage scene 😆
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
IMO, he is too practical, and it is hard to live with a very practical person.
It is better when people are mixed with prac and emo, either practical or emotional is not good for any relation.