Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Oh! Im confused about the story though
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Going at good pace and now I am also confused at shaherya'r attitude over children's topic. He says he does not like women's bickering and children's noise??? Now what does that suppose to mean?? Guy is open minded since lets wife go to neighbor's house to take care of his kid but so stuck on his way.
Where is MIL going with she wants to make imaan's life miserable??? Sajaal out of mind still in love with shaheryar.

Oh so now I am starting to understand what the story is about. I think its about how Sheheryars behaviour will ruin their relationship and her dreams. Because their dreams are completely different to each other. I also think the neighbour will play a part in causing problems, maybe Sheheryar will have jealousy issues or something.
cimba thumbnail
My prediction in future track
They will end up moving in with his parents. She is not happy with hubby and his ways. Realizes two are too diff and top of that the I law business. I think they will end up saperating and then he will understand her mol. I also think Sajjal will get married to shaheryar at some point too.
Emaan doesnt seem the type to leave him though. Unless he leaves her.
cimba thumbnail
Imaan's personality is not so timid and shy type. She speaks her mind and likes to make her own decisions. I see her Asking to part if things go haywire.
I really hope she does. And doesnt come back.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No play on 18th July?
Or off for Eid?
cimba thumbnail
i am trying find out the same the entire weekend was missing shows???
Eid is for 3 days. So no dramas come on the 3 Eid days.