Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am really liking this show. He is right in saying he does not understand love and he is not in love. He married her for her personality. Its not like everyone marries for love but once you like the person ,you will eventually love the person. WIth Imaan was the same scene that he finds him good and likeable so now the union occur. now as the time passes he finds family situation weird, then his little quirky ways odd... she is not saying anything but i feel she is uneasy and insecure a little.
the way He looked at her when picking up cd's was so adorable. He looses his temper quick and then understands ... so far like any other man or woman for that matter.
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

im so confused now! why did he marry her?😆

People don't always marry for love. He liked her personality, he liked her as a person and felt that they were compatible. Compatibility is more important than love in a marriage.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

I am really liking this show. He is right in saying he does not understand love and he is not in love. He married her for her personality. Its not like everyone marries for love but once you like the person ,you will eventually love the person. WIth Imaan was the same scene that he finds him good and likeable so now the union occur. now as the time passes he finds family situation weird, then his little quirky ways odd... she is not saying anything but i feel she is uneasy and insecure a little.
the way He looked at her when picking up cd's was so adorable. He looses his temper quick and then understands ... so far like any other man or woman for that matter.

That's the most beautiful part about the show and fqs character is very real and relatable...

Making her stop from working or doing some other male ego crap which we hv watched in zillion other shows is so boring n done to death

But this is something different

And thank god it's different yet real

We were all thinking fq won't let her work or fq will get mad at her for touching his things fro precap but in real Epi the actual scenes turn out to b so natural normal and how it happens in real life

And fq and naveen r doing an amazing job

I m really looking forward to what's in store now and I m so happy it got a weekend slot
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I find Shahriar is a self centered, selfish, insensitive person who doesn't care for anyone else's feelings other than himself..
He is a damn practical, matured guy with no emotions!
I don't want this kind of husband 😆
In a new city, he is going to his friends leaving wife alone at home with no emotions!😕
I feel bad for Imaan!!
Edited by Neel_M - 9 years ago
cimba thumbnail
He is no more self centered than normal everyday guy. He is just moved back catching up with friends. first day it was work related and next day was friends. He mentioned that his wife likes to give him space and that is something he misunderstood or took for granted that strong personality does not need TLC. May be she should tell him how she feels and ,he will change his ways.Imaan likes to be pampered and sure can use some attention from hubby with love that every newly wed would like... He cares for wife but does not show it or maybe not the way women would want. He is telling her to go out ,shop ..sends car back from office for her. that is one way of showing love and affection. He understood her needs for job and tried to get her a new position in new town. He is not pressuring her to meet parents by mending relations through her... these are also mature way of showing that he care.
He is older guy with career.
very mature and has own thinking with strong opinions.
Does not like to pressured by others decisions.
he is set in his routines and very practical as well.
I think that is a great personality to be married to with slight more understanding ,which comes with time and by living with each other. I can't stand husband with too much attention on wife anymore. I totally understand that husband and wife needs to have their own space and life as ell as with each other.
really good show and great characters. Loving this but i want little romance and hints of romance...
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
^ This is not about his husband role...
with his parents, he gave a damn about his parents, and the cousin!
I'm not advocating any childhood engagement, because it is not something happens in my culture,
but the way he turned down the childhood mangni. and used his parents for his marriage with Imaan was a very selfish act. He had no empathy for his parents and whatever happening in front of the whole Khandan. He didn't care for his parents izzat. He is totally a selfish guy.
In the very first scene the way he stepped on the bangles of his cousin with no remorse he walked out proved how snob and egoistic he is.
cimba thumbnail
well that is his ego for sure and he is a bit weird as a son...
not caring for his parents feelings has lot to do with his dad and his relation. You know the saying spring ko itna mat dabao ki uchal jai... His dad and his relation is like that. that was explained in the first two episode. Not to say that strict dad's children should just misbehave and baaghi ban jai. The way treated his cousin was inexcusable. He took out his frustration against his dad and his mangani on poor helpless cousin...terrible behavior...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I find Shahriar is a self centered, selfish, insensitive person who doesn't care for anyone else's feelings other than himself..

He is a damn practical, matured guy with no emotions!
I don't want this kind of husband 😆
In a new city, he is going to his friends leaving wife alone at home with no emotions!😕
I feel bad for Imaan!!

STRONGLY DISAGREE

jus coz u r not sacrificing urself to ur parents wishes of marrying ur cousin doesn't mk u selfish

The reason he doesn't want to go bk to his parents is they hv scolded him Enuf unnecessarily instead of understanding him that he doesn't want to marry the cousin...the parents attitude was very wrong ...it seemed it will b the end of the world if he doesn't get married to Sajjal...what the he'll...plus their attitude towards iman was also very cold...it's not as if fq bought a firangi western bahu...at least the parents shud hv given him and iman a chance

So it's not shehryar fault only ...his attitude has got a lot to do with his parents behavior towards him

His parents r blinded by the cousin marriage crap
Did I miss something?! when did he say he doesnt love her
cimba thumbnail
He did not say he does not love her but when she asked if he loved her ,his ans was kind of not sure and he does not know what love is.