Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Is this show any good? Whats it about?
I watched the OST video,doesnt seem anything great. Plus I somehow cant digest Naveen Waqar in a positive role. Even with Alvida..But I think she's done crying scenes fairly well here.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Is this show any good? Whats it about?

I watched the OST video,doesnt seem anything great. Plus I somehow cant digest Naveen Waqar in a positive role. Even with Alvida..But I think she's done crying scenes fairly well here.

Me also thought like that after her humsafar role but she made me wrong after I watched her in a beautiful role in ALVIDA opposite Imran Abbas ...they had superb chemistry UN the very few scenes they had and I was so surprised to see naveen playing the positive role so well

And here also she is the only character I m liking the most and her dialogue delivery us very clear and beautiful

Fq role thankfully is more practical here and I like it...I m done seeing him in all Rona dhona roles
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its a good show. Sensible and the story that makes sense ,the most important... All are looking good.

Originally posted by: cimba

i want sanam B so bad with FQ . if not some one good please...not Aiza ,sanam Saeed at all. Savera is a plus but i am not sure she is doing dramas.

That would be a treat to watch :D
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i started watching this show and watched all five episodes in one night and now im waiting for next one! πŸ˜†
its a nice show...im a fan of both naveen and faisal and im loving their jodi! waiting to see how the story will go forward
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omggg

Omggg

ADNAN JAFFAR IS ALSO HERE IN THIS SHOW

I GUESS HE WILL HV A TRACK WITH NAVEEN

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT EPI NOW

I WAS JUMPING WITH JOY WHEN THEY SHOWED GLIMPSE OF HIM TODAY
You mean shes gonna have an affair? :S
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

You mean shes gonna have an affair? :S

Where ever did you get such an idea?

Shehryar is not in love with Emaan. So for those who felt there was no chemistry, this is probably the reason why.
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Abby
Dear MOL's average launch did around 1 it was not 2.4... THAT source from which you got the ratings, to me it seems that ratings for DED and MOL got interchanged with them... in that list of TRPs for JUNE probably it would be DED not MOL at number 3 with average ratings of 2.4.
Moreover I checked THAT source and it provided on their page that the ratings were of Week 21-22 (MAY) means 10th and 11th epis of DED, and week 24-25 (JUNE) means 13th and 14th epis of DED SO all of these ratings are AFTER epi 9 and after sohaib's death, with happening of WAFA nikah and Behroz's death and I mentioned earlier that in those weeks DED was doing between 2 to 4 and overall around 3.
No offence to anyone guys... just wanted to share the info I had with you 😳
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omggg

Omggg

ADNAN JAFFAR IS ALSO HERE IN THIS SHOW

I GUESS HE WILL HV A TRACK WITH NAVEEN

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT EPI NOW

I WAS JUMPING WITH JOY WHEN THEY SHOWED GLIMPSE OF HIM TODAY

you seems to be his big fanπŸ˜† though i also got excited after watching him πŸ˜†