Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
today's episode was enjoyable. I liked acting, sensitivity, and the way all was directed.
its also crazy how Imaan is finding out about hubby and his habits.
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
It started off at a good pace but it seems to be getting boring atm
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeh sajjal to bari sensible baatein kerti hai...to phir dramay may kis baat ka funda hoga
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Faisal Qureshi is shooting for a show on APlus. On his facebook, he asked people to guess the actress and how people are in for a "surprise." A lot of people guessed Aiza as the actress. So let's see.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh so another one coming up!
I haven't started watching Mol as of yet..maybe after Ramadan, when there will be enough to catch up as well, and less of a wait..

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Faisal Qureshi is shooting for a show on APlus. On his facebook, he asked people to guess the actress and how people are in for a "surprise." A lot of people guessed Aiza as the actress. So let's see.

I doubt its Aiza. But im still excited for this!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I love Faisal Qureshi..but, lately...none of his pairings seem to be clicking. I wish he'd do a show with Aamina Sheikh or so as opposed to the likes of Mawara and co.

Not with amina plz...hv seen Enuf of her with everyone

Plus I didn't find any chem between amina a d fq in the show I watched of them...umme kulsoom...she had zero chemistry with both SAMI and fq in that show

I wud luv to see fq with other senior actresses like Saba q...Sanam baloch...Sanam saeed...or even Savera NADEEM and Nadia jamil...too bad he can't do any show with ayesha k coz they had tremendous chemistry in maney na yeh dil
I miss amina! I would love to see her in a new show
cimba thumbnail
i want sanam B so bad with FQ . if not some one good please...not Aiza ,sanam Saeed at all. Savera is a plus but i am not sure she is doing dramas.
cimba thumbnail
@shabz
Yeh sajjal to bari sensible baatein kerti hai...to phir dramay may kis baat ka funda hoga
I also predicted about FQ not wanting to have wife work ...now that too is not a problem ... parents are actualy sensible...It s a puzzle and wait to be seen...