Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

This show has a far better screenplay and dialogues than that pathetic adhoori aurat

And in that show fq was grey

Here he jus doesn't want to marry his cousin that's it

He isn't evil

In adhoori aurat he was a jerk

This show is much better and watchable

yess it is good n i like it bt right now dis situation he created which is quite similar to AA,, i didnt watch dt show proper coz it was getting bore after der marriage n marriage was took place very wrong way n here too same situation his engagement happening n otherside he planning for his marriage with eman,, n as per d video he married with both ,, so i said its similar,,

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is similar to a sense to a hated bahu of the family where she is not at fault besides she is son's choice not mom's. son is rebellious and he wants his choice of life partner but wife suffer at the end. Hope that does not happen here. He is a stubborn character stuck in his own way, let see how it goes. Mom in law seem flexible , dad in law is a bit angry old man.
Over all keeping my fingers crossed for this show to be a good show. I want to wait for FQ day unlike the other two puchka ho ga ya type shows.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
FQ seems fresh in JPJ. Sanam really hosts good.❤️
Finally saw the episode! Wow I didnt expect that his dad would agree to the marriage so quickly. Now its going to turn into a typical saas bahu story.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Finally saw the episode! Wow I didnt expect that his dad would agree to the marriage so quickly. Now its going to turn into a typical saas bahu story.

I still hv hopes it won't b that typical
I hope they show something interesting!
cimba thumbnail
from today's episode did not seem like a saas bhahu saaga at all. Precap was amazing. Story is progressing so quick. loving this show so far. Absolutely love FQ's attitude in this show. I feel that this same attitude will be a huge problem for independent thinking wife of his. it will be his way or the highway(not good ). will be fun to watch.👍🏼
I didnt understand the precap.
cimba thumbnail
it is good.
precap showed that Imaan asked if she can join her school back as a teacher, then her huby just gets up and walks away. He is not a man of too many words but he disapproved of that. Imaan is a independent, positive thinking type of a personality. this will not go too well with her. basically means problem start... He liked her because of her open minded ,outspoken personality now he trying to undo that from her...Hypocrite typical man/husband starts now...
He is such a weirdo! I thought he liked her independence