Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
He is a star. I jus' loved him in BM.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh yes BM is class apart. Isi baat pai ho jaaye..

Rudaba: Mujhey yeh bacha chahiye bashar.
Bashar: Kiun??
Rudaba: Kia matlab kiun?!?

https://instagram.com/p/3er4ZszNSx/ 😆

Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I liked Epi 3
NADEEM sir and fqs scenes r so IMPACTFUL

They r a powerhouse together

Good to see NADEEM sir back to acting

He is one of the most popular pak film hero of old times
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I liked Epi 3

NADEEM sir and fqs scenes r so IMPACTFUL

They r a powerhouse together

Good to see NADEEM sir back to acting

He is one of the most popular pak film hero of old times

I watched all 3 episodes today.. N i like it quite bt sudddnly it gave me adhoori aurat wali feeling.. I dnt knw bt i felt dis is close to adhoori aurat (most pathetic show of fq n bakwas character of him i hv ever seen) as per the promos n ost video its seems simillar .. He married both girl..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

I watched all 3 episodes today.. N i like it quite bt sudddnly it gave me adhoori aurat wali feeling.. I dnt knw bt i felt dis is close to adhoori aurat (most pathetic show of fq n bakwas character of him i hv ever seen) as per the promos n ost video its seems simillar .. He married both girl..

This show has a far better screenplay and dialogues than that pathetic adhoori aurat

And in that show fq was grey

Here he jus doesn't want to marry his cousin that's it

He isn't evil

In adhoori aurat he was a jerk

This show is much better and watchable
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm some interesting revelations about Mol's story in JPJ. I think we are all making incorrect assumptions here. Do watch this... there is a reference to Rani Chanesar's story which seems quite interesting. Also, it seems Naveen's character is very strong and it is not Faysal who will marry twice 😉

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyjhzgoSlx0&feature=youtu.be&t=1652[/YOUTUBE]

Do watch it from 27:43 onwards for the character description and some idea about the story or instead of watching complete show if you prefer then do watch bits from 20:03, 27:43, 41:56 and 54:54 for a few minutes.

Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Faisal Qureshi looks so good in the morning show episode.
I missed the episode because everyone was chatting so I just got pissed off and walked out 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Everyone is looking so good and fresh in jpj

Sanam hosts this show really well
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
faisal looks so handsome in this show. sanam is my fav in morning show business.
FQ was looking great in Adhuri aurat his acting was really good for his character for story. The part i liked of Adhuri aurat that the female character did not ignore her husband's cheating. She stood by her decision and fought for what was right . She fought her cancer battle bravely. The strength in the women it showed that is inspirational to lots of women out there. Indeed initially it was just rona dhona but after she woke up,stood up and carried her self and her daughter on her own.