Originally posted by: VerboseG

Good morning all!

The funeral is today ...

Rest in peace and God bless!
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Good Morning friends.

Vibha in GG each episode has a special story, 1st one has illegal liquor consumption, 2nd one has suicide attempt along with the story of main female lead and other employees. They did not show prats in pre cap. So we have to wait.

Lili don't worry we all are there.
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pratyusha is listed after Deven Bhojani (the actor who attempted suicide yesterday) on Wikipedia, so I hope she appears soon.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
stay strong lili dear
our prayers r with u and ur family
Viswasruti thumbnail
My deepest condolences dear Lili .
He carried you in his arms , cradled you in his heart , he is now with the protector , away from harm .
Viswasruti thumbnail
A very good morning my dear Pratyushians . Have a nice day .
Thank you to all my friends who read and said good words about my OS .
So , Prats' part is yet to come in GG . I am happy for that .
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Wah...wah...wah Madi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, what a mesmerizingly magical OS ⭐️...Brought a smile on my face, and tears in my eyes, touched my heart, and watered my soul with all this beautiful words and descriptions that awake so many emotions...it is so beautifully written, and we are all present there in your beautiful, colorful garden, each of us with our own flowers, me and my sister together, with jasmine and roses, thank you dear...you made my morning so incredibly beautiful, first with your appearing, that itself was such a beautiful surprise (I was just going to log out and go to sleep, but who can sleep now??? πŸ˜ƒ), and than as I posted my reply to your post I saw your OS...I was so happy...We are growing together, in this beautiful garden in which Gina is taking care about each flower...so true, so beautiful...Thank you for this delightfull morning surprise ❀️

Good Morning And Good Day

Branka ,my dear universal mother , I wrote this with my heart , dipped it in my tears , with different colors/feelings , some are with sorrowful ,and later lines are with happy tears , but , yes , with strong instinctive and intuitive feelings , distinguished from reasoning ,because of my circumstances and mood . Now an exhilaration , while watching him moving in front of my eyes , all these feelings are there . As usual a sentimental expression from me here and a sensitive heart's proclamation from you in a subtle way . Seems you and me will never be able to express our opinion in few words , always enthusiastic to share many feelings with all 😊Thank you πŸ€—
itpostaff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankyou Madhuri for the Most amazing OS.πŸ€— Eyes are moist with happy tears.πŸ˜ƒ
Branka your Collages are AwesomeπŸ˜ƒ,you are scaling new heights with every new creations.⭐️

Good morning All .
itpostaff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lili ,Sorry for the Lossof your father.may his soul rest in peace.
Stay strong & calm.
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good day Pratyushians