muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i had just seen a video of her from her first movie Love Express where she acted as a lead opp Sahil.
what i just want to say is she was so pretty in the movie i hope if she visit the india forum site i just want to say her that ur rly vry gorgeous in the movie esp ur eyes.plz concentrate more on ur eyes when ur doing ur makeup.bcz after seeing that video and seeing u presently it shows that ur not highlighting ur eyes if u concentrate more on ur eye makeup u would look more gorgeous than ur looking presently.seriously ur very pretty in the movie this is just a request from me.hope u visit this site and read this post.love u shoo much

IN MOVIE

SOUMYA LOOK

Edited by muktha_cute - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crusty thumbnail

Sona, you finally found company! 
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drummedup

yeah i am sooo glad to meet another neha fan.
i pray to god that she gets many many fans.Edited by Sonarikafan - 9 years ago
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
neha is sooo cute. she is a princess. she is the cutest ever. her eyes are very very very beautiful.
i love it sooo much when she pouts. i cant take my eyes off her. she is truly the cutest ever. love her sooo much. the first day i saw her, i instantly became her fan.
when i see neha the first thing that comes to my mind is cute. she is truly the cutest ever.Edited by Sonarikafan - 9 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: drummedup

😆