For Hayley Haters

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
To all Hayley haters, if you are in twitter then please do follow tweets of the writers and The Originals page. There whenever a tweet regarding Hayley comes, most of the fans get irritated with the idea of killing her because she is part of two major ships (one real and one still imaginary). What i want to say is, if you think Hayley doesn't have a proper storyline and is torturing viewers with her screen time then please do express your views through the tweets. Tell the writers that you love TO except Hayley and with her gone, things will be much much better. Unless you do this, the writers will think people love Hayley and don't want her to go but the truth is far from that. You don't love a character for it's ship, you need to like her for her individuality which no one does for Hayley so she needs to go.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
I would do that if I think or even partially believe that the writers will kill hayley. I don't think they will. 
Kill hayley is just a ruse to make the siblings at logger heads against each other. 

But concerning the ships I honestly wish hayley to leave and happily ever after life with jackson. Or die with jackson. 

Because she doesn't deserve to be a part of the mikaelsons family. 

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Evn I kno hayley won't die.
Thats y I'm celebrating just the idea😆

This season is already filmed. Lets trend #KillHayley next ssn
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

Evn I kno hayley won't die.

Thats y I'm celebrating just the idea😆

This season is already filmed. Lets trend #KillHayley next ssn

Ofcouse let celebrate the idea of killing hayley because never in Tvd history did Stefan or Damon planned to kill elena. 

I just know it won't happen but i am liking the idea of hayley realising how much of immortal she is since she can be easily killed if klaus had his way.

Also I want her to realise if klaus and dahlia team up together to kill her i am pretty sure her so called family won't stand a chance in saving her or hope 

Then she will realise the importance of the mikaelson family. Because it will be elijah who does save her with help of freya. Then she will understand how disloyal of her to just leave the mikaelsons for her werewolf pack.

What irritated me most is her speech on how she needs no time because she has only one family like really. I just cant wait to see her contradicting her statement the moment jackson dies and she tries her romantic looks on elijah once again. 

Edited by NitaMikealson - 9 years ago
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IKR Hayley is one confused soul.
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

IKR Hayley is one confused soul.

Just like elena they never really know who they like but can give speeches of spending eternity with them. Only to dump them the next minute 

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I liked Hayley in the beginning but now she's just annoying
Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think she is the most useless character in TO. I can't ship haylijah because I hate Hayley. I considered eligia better but they killed her😡
Why not kill Mrs Jackson or at least stop showing her in the mikaelson circle?
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its nice to see hayley now... in the show
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hated her in season 2 but s3 ,till now her character is fine for me...😆