deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Word Count: 0

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

But, there was one thing that didn't change. I was expecting Barkha rani to scream after Shlok entered and lo and behold she started her nautanki. My husband is IS blah blah. I thought after falling unconcious she would atleast be a little weak but no, she is full of energy 😆😆

just finished watching. exactly my thot, whoa such a burst of energy right after fainting, no weakness, no holding forehead, no tired voice gestures.
maya rani yaar disagree re this surbhi, thot she was convincing as a doctor. But what I didn't understand is the precap, is she playing with shlok, dramatizing and scolding him bcoz she knows indru there, trying to convince indru that shlok was not welcomed at the hospital ??? 😕😕 Bcoz shlok didn't look worried as if he is in on doctor nautanki??
2c!
deepa1122 thumbnail

deepa1122 thumbnail

deepa1122 thumbnail

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

</div>just finished watching. exactly my thot, whoa such a burst of energy right after fainting, no weakness, no holding forehead, no tired voice gestures.
<div>

maya rani yaar disagree re this surbhi, thot she was convincing as a doctor. But what I didn't understand is the precap, is she playing with shlok, dramatizing and scolding him bcoz she knows indru there,trying to convince indru that shlok was not welcomed at the hospital ??? 😕😕Bcoz shlok didn't look worried as if he is in on doctor nautanki??

2c!

prem that was funny she can tell patient family to live the hospital still she see tonton her job is only to look her patient not to tell people go or i call guard like i say this cv have block brain
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mona55

Just read Maya's Prems Nd Fatima's response so looks like the episode was a bust hmm

no not bust M, in fact lot of action 3-4 days in a row esp shlok's acting par excellence as a dear and concerned hubby, pacing back & forth outside hospital room, sitting in doctor's room when she tells him that stress could even kill her.
thoda kalindi unconscious segment also interesting I thot and that she going thru severe depression per doctor.
rekha rounded up her own goons and her sherni roop was awesome too, and actually scared IS and his gundas away 😃
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goolab

prem that was funny she can tell patient family to live the hospital still she see tonton her job is only to look her patient not to tell people go or i call guard like i say this cv have block brain

rose me actually wondering about surbhi and shlok "acting" in front of IS bcoz doctor knows shlok is hubby NOT IS.
see what me saying
deepa1122 thumbnail

deepa1122 thumbnail