Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: radev24

watched 13 min and me cry cry, one way mono by jyoti with kalindo, my my leaves crying son, challenging nani's heart to bless him (no naamkaran yet) ... dialogue of 2015 ...

"BETI MANA HAI TOH BETI KI ZID BHI MANANI PADEGI" .. 😭😭😭
jyoti u go girl πŸ‘πŸΌ
(writers what happened, u guys had brain transplant or what literally overnite??)
bye going back to watch succresful kidnap of wifey, lot of action shlokie babi w/apsara help ...
cvs why cant u keep this type of tempo going every single epi huh ?, esp when only 4 more months 24 weeks approx. 150 more epis to go, that's all we asking requesting beseeching

That's why dragging this stupid line if a story

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Prem, agree with you. I guess Astha is so happy being Barkha and IS wife that she's not even inclined to doubt him and trying to figure out anything to what Shlok is saying. Jab IS ka nasha utrega tab Shlok ke aage peeche ghumna shuru karegi, usse maafi maangegi lekin tab tak bohot der ho chuki hogi.

also Fatima she is emotionless not even doubting the pics or an iota of belief that shlok may be telling the truth. Hello wifey, u cant make up so many humongous pics on the net or photoshop like shlokie says.
kabhi kabhi lagta hai ... she is not ASTHA at all, why else she would be so darn adamant, not even reasoning or sweat on her forehead like it happened in the car when IS was driving last week. It seems she had little memory or flashes back. Then what happened cvs, u guys changed your minds on that or what??
well, don't know "bahut der ho chuki hogi" yaar bcoz shlokie not gonna rest until she back in his arms, 1c!
maya-kk thumbnail
Awesome !!!!!!

Word Count: 1

maya-kk thumbnail
Prem I think ever since the cvs found out the show is getting an extension
They forgot that Astha had a small flash of memory now trying to figure out what to do how to stretch drag the story till August
radev24 thumbnail

gorgeous as always
maya-kk thumbnail
Shlok is stupid when he sees AB is happy with IS then boy go find yourself some one else
Them when A regains her memory let her repent

Seriously why they don't show doubting hersself even a little but
Don't believe what some are saying AB is trying to convince herself she is iS wifey --is this how u convince ur self by screaming and shouting even after u see ur pics with other people with her than Shlok
maya-kk thumbnail

Looks awesome deeps

radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya-kk

Prem I think ever since the cvs found out the show is getting an extension

They forgot that Astha had a small flash of memory now trying to figure out what to do how to stretch drag the story till August

maya one thing seems sure, cvs scratching their heads with this show and getting lost in the process instead of being consistent and make some progress with memory FBs. But no, like pix above, no such thing, wifey continues with HUM HUM HUM BARKHA INDRAJEET SARKAR HAIN"
And here kusum precap pix show she faints instead,
wait a min, me thinking for a changeπŸ˜‰ The reason cvs changed their own minds is so that new entry lady doctor comes in the pic and tries to jolt wifey memory back. Bcoz if wifey was having FBs, there would be NO NEW ENTRY ... seems I see cvs game plan πŸ˜•

Edited by radev24 - 9 years ago
maya-kk thumbnail
radev24 thumbnail

Stars divider
Awesome SHLOKIANS πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
on page 40 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Amazing Avinash AT 185 πŸ₯³
Edited by radev24 - 9 years ago