Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fugitives123

Thanks so much aarohi...i'm glad you liked it...and thanks for the pm😊

ha ha ha. your welcome di. anytime. pm toh karna tha varna aapko pata kaise chalta πŸ˜† and yup I read in your first story you told us about your supportive husband. congrats di for that also
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

Good..Well Written..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanq...
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rnarayan

Lovely story, loved it 

Thanq...
maanvir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hi All!

Sorry for the delay in the update. As informed earlier my update got deleted.

This part is based on the song challenged by .Harshita.

I have added a few lines from her poetry too which u will see in red colour.

I might have goofed up with the lyrics...sorry for that

--------------------------------------

En(un)tangled Tale of Love

Part 2

Song: Ishq Bulaava (Hasee to Phasee)

Distance between us gives me unbearable pain...

But u r the star- I can never gain...

Having u by my side is like

Lighting candle in the rain...

He has lost count of the restless days and sleepless nights he has spent.

He has lost contact of peerless family and clueless friends.

His phone is switched off from the Saturday he last remembers.

His door is locked from the Sunday he last came in.

Your smile is the reason for mine...
Your eyes- the most alcoholic wine...
U may not know ur worth but
For you, I pine...

Nothing has changed since then except for that now he knows what her worth in his life is.

He has finally discovered the reason for his inclination towards her.

He has successfully named his feeling for her.

And he is amazed at the thought that the feelings he has for her is nothing but the name of the show did together Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.

Yes! He has realized that what he feels for her is Love.

And he gladly accepts that he is madly and irrevocably in love with her.

You have seized my time n my leisure...
Time spent with u is sumthng I treasure...
One may fathom the ocean but
My love for u has no measure...

But...

Does she feel the same for him?

Does she even think of him?

Does she miss him?

The day a tear left his eye in her memory, he knew that it was love.

He had read it somewhere that When a girl cries for a boy it shows that she truly loved him but when a boy cries for someone, it means that no one else can love her more than him...'  Now he believes in it.

What held him back was the fear of rejection. He was not sure if he would be able to bear the pain of being rejected by the one he loves dearly.

Losing you is my deepest fear...
Ur hatred- I can never bear...
But now am tired of this
Mask of fake smile which I always wear...

But now he can't take it anymore.

He does not know if the call of love that has knocked his door recently will ever reach her. Yet he has decided that he will live with her all his life.

Ishq bulaava jaane kab aave

Ishq bulaava aave jab aave

Mai tha kol tere rehna

Mai tha kol tere rehna

It sounds impractical to have her with him all his life, if she does not reciprocate his feelings. It is said that Sometimes your presence must be felt in your absence' and that's exactly what he intends to do feel her presence in her absence and that's exactly what he has being doing for the last few days, sitting by her images.

Mai tha baitha kol tere

He was drooling over her pics on insta when a notification pops up showing her new post.

A picture of hers with no make-up, looking tired but with a glint of excitement in her eyes was captioned #Tired #Catalogue Shoot #Since Morning #Excited #Meeting YHM family #Party Tonight #Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

He guessed it right! She was tired yet excited and her smile remained intact. He re-read the caption and when it made sense to him, the smile in her image replicated on his face.

He hurriedly switched on his phone to let notifications of missed calls and unread messages flow in like a Tsunami. He ignored them all searching for an invite to the party tonight.

In no time he had reached the place where he would finally be able to see her in flesh and bones.

He entered the venue to be welcomed by infinite questions by his clueless friends who had been trying in vain to contact him from the day their show had ended. He knew it was coming and he didn't give it a damn coz the only agenda on his mind tonight was to see her.

Tainu takda ravaan

He tactfully ignored all the questions, Thanks to his instant one-liners, and disappeared from the scene.

He was sipping his favourite drink, perched on a bar-stool in a secluded corner, his eyes fixed on the entrance.

Wasn't she coming? His heart sank at the thought.

Then he remembered her insta post and he was relieved as he was sure she would come for one she makes a commitment, she never backs off.

"Tum kya Salman Khan ho jo ek baar commitment kar di to phir apne aap ki bhi nahi sunti?" he had said in one of their scenes.

He chuckled. She was definitely one of that kind, once a commitment, always a commitment!

Baaton pe teri mai hansda ravaan

He heard some giggling and whisperings behind him and turned out to find what's going on. It was the bar-tenders talking to themselves and laughing. he tried to find out what's so funny when he saw that they had been looking in his direction. He then realized that he was being a laughing-stock as he had been laughing all alone.

If it had been in his usual self, he would have glared and shooed them off asking them to mind their own business.

But today he did something unexpected.

Well actually he did not mind making a fool of himself if the reason was her, so he joined them in the laughter riot.

Paagal mai khudnu banaanda ravaan

He felt a gentle tap on his shoulder, which brought his laughing spree to a halt.

His eyes found a new glint and heart felt at peace when he finally set her eyes on her.

Ravishing, enchanting, mesmerizing, stunning, charming, wonderful, beautiful, delightful, gorgeous, radiant, divine she looked what not!

"Hi" she said with a trademark smile playing on her lips

"Hi" he replied

"Looks like you are enjoying the bar-tenders company" she teased

"You are mistaken. It's actually the other way round. They are enjoying my company" he gave back

"Khud ki tareef haan?"

"Mai hun hi tareef ke qabil"

"Itna over-confidence"

"Over-confidence nahi sirf confidence. Logon ko hasaane ki skill mere rag rag me basi hai"

"Well then Mr.Bhalla I have a suggestion for you. Comedy Circus ka naya season shuru ho raha hai, participate karlo"

"Comedy Circus? That's your type! Not mine" he said stifling a smile. He loved annoying her.

"Kuch bhi"

"Ye achha tareeqa dhoond liya hai tumne baat ko ghumane ka. Jab dene ko koi jawab nahi hotha to Kuch bhi' kehke baat ko taal deti ho"

"Happy discovery" she mock clapped

"Thank you. I totally deserve it" he said lifting his collar

"Kuch bhi" she said not finding anything to say

" Look I told you, you say that when you are at loss of words"

"Kuc..." she began and stopped herself from completing it

"Kuch bhi" he completed it for her waving a hand like a eunuch.

She tried hard to contain her laughter by biting her lower lip.

"Agar hasne ka dil kare to poori tarah haso na. Kanjoosi kyun kar rahi ho"

She could not hold it anymore and laughed out loud. For a few seconds, he lost himself in the moment and wished that he could spend all his life making her laugh.

Tu hansdi rave mai hansaanda ravaan

She was done laughing but he was still staring at her.

Tainu takda ravaan

Becoming self-conscious she asked him "Aise kya dekh rahe ho?"

He was caught off-guard but quickly recovered and smartly steered away from the topic saying

"Dekh raha tha ke kuch log aaj bhi kitne old fashioned hain"

"Kya matlab?"

"Tumhe nahi lagta tum thodi ajeeb ho? Har jagah kapde ki thaan lapet kar ajathi ho"

Ajeeb rangaaan di tu hai badi

"Firstly it's called a saree. Secondly isme mujhe kuch ajeeb nahi dikhayi de raha"

"Firstly sirf normal logon ko ye ajeeb lagega ke ek hot and happening party me koi kapde ki thaan...correction...SAREE pehen kar aya hai. Secondly ye logic tum par apply nahi hotha kyunki tum to kisi aur duniya se ayi ho jahan kavi sammelan ho ya award function, har jagah SAREE hi pehen kar jathe hain"

Lage alag hi jahaan di

"Kuch bhi logic magar poore confidence se" she said sticking her tongue out "Waise bhi ye dekhnewale ki nazar pe depend karta hai ke kya ajeeb hai aur kya nahi. Aur agar logon ki nazar me hi problem hai to koi kya kar sakta hai?" she added

Ae to nazraan nazraan di gal ve

"Agar itni hi problem hai meri nazar se to itni hot and happening party ko chod kar mere nazar se saamne kyun khadi ho?" he asked huskily

That's it! And the moment froze!

How she wished he could hear her heart say that she was here because she wanted to sit by him spending some quality time together.

Tu vi sun le zaraa

Main taa kol tere rehna

Main taa kol tere rehna

Main taa rehna kol tere...

None but she knew why she was looking forward to the party tonight. She was excited not about meeting the YHM family but being able to look at the one who has stolen her heart. She was here to stare at her image in his eyes and live the dream of IshRa that their fans had been weaving for years.

Tainu takdi ravaan

Naina 'ch tere main vasdi ravaan

She was well aware this dream could rather would shatter the moment she steps out of the party hall. She was unaware if the blessing of love would ever grace her life.

Ishq duaavan jaane kab aave

Yet she had decided she would not wait for the blessing of love to shower upon her instead make use of this little time she would be able to spend with him

Ishq duaavan aave jab aave

Mai tha kol tere rehna

Mai tha kol tere rehna

"Ye lo...Hum yahan cake kaatne keliye show ke main leads ka intezar kar rahe hain aur yahan pe hamare main leads aapas me khichdi paka rahe hain" Mihir's voice brought them out of the moment.

The lovey-dovey moment between the two turned out awkward with Mihir's entry

Mihir had sensed what was going on between the two but he did not want to embarrass them. So he made a nasty comment to bring them out of the awkwardness "Tum log bekar me mehnat kar rahe ho. Itni mast cake order ki hai hamare production house ne ki abis  party me koi bhi KHICHDI khane me interested nahi hoga. So please aap kripya karke chalenge cake kaatne keliye"

"Nautanki" she said slapping his arm playfully "Chalo ab"

"After you Ma'am" Mihir said bending forward

She smiled and walked away.

Raman was still staring at her departing figure with a goofy grin.

Tainu takda ravaan

Baaton pe teri mai hansda ravaan

"Kab bolne wale ho?" Mihir asked placing a hand on Raman's shoulder

"Kya?"

"Yahi ke I..."

"Mai kyun I love you bolunga? I don't love her"

"Maine kab kaha ke I love you bolna hai?" Mihir winked and left the place

Paagal he mumbled smacking himself

Pagal main khud nu banaanda ravaan

His drive back home was flooded with the memories of making and watching her laugh. He had captured enough images of her in his mind that he could drool on forever.

Tu hansdi rave, main hansanda ravaan

Tainu takda ravaan

Tonight he was going to have a sound sleep as he had to wake up to a new morning for a new beginning.

Lyrics Translation: http://www.bollynook.com/en/lyrics/13637/ishq-bulaava/

-------------------------To be continued-------------------------

Readers ke comments jane kab aave

Readers ke comments aave jab aave

Mai ta kol thread ke rehna

Mai ta thread takdi ravaanπŸ˜‰

Edited by maanvir - 9 years ago
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
People,

Maanvir has just updated part 2 of her TS πŸ˜Š
Albeli26 thumbnail
yupiee...I am technically first one to comment. manvi di you made us so many wait but koi nahi this update made me happy. I am falling for your writing especially after your ss on divan. it was like everything was happening in front us. so our dear dhakkans are also dhakkans in real life. both knew that they I've each other but hesitant to admit their feelings. now my curiosity is more increasing after each passing day. I hope you will update soon.

chalo aapki tareef toh ho gayi ab aapki taang khichaai par aati hoon πŸ˜‰

hmmm...waise aapko itna first love ka knowledge kaise di? I mean yeh curious,bechaini typoz wali feelings itne acche se kaise describe kar leti ho???? isme se kitne cheezein aapki real life se related hai I mean ki feelings typoz. dekho maarna mat aur daatna toh mat hi.Edited by aarohi26 - 9 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
Amazing. ... 
Both love each other and yet don't wanna tell tch tch tch
.Yashu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have read all stories of this thread but didnt got time to comment on evry stories posted here due to my pmt  entrance exam and all the stories posted here by different writers is just awesome πŸ˜Š
Albeli26 thumbnail
hey maanvi di just edited my post now have a look aur reply toh kar hi dena
AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@maanvir: Lovely!! 
Uff, the moments, the eye-locks, the unsaid words. How I wish..
You MUST give us a happy ending for this oneπŸ˜ƒ