Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
People,

I suggest u definitely read littlejenny's story. Its something very interesting and unique! πŸ˜Š
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peace..

@darlingpinks,

I will give my comments to ur TS soon.😊

Waiting
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loving this thread alot , waiting 2 update my contribution 2moro😊😊Edited by shivangi838 - 9 years ago
shivangi838 thumbnail
Hello everybody i am Shivangi and dis is my first attempt in any of the OS thons thread. i started writing some time back and my first os is now running as an SS in the forum πŸ˜ƒ, thanks 2 my readers. i was just intrigued by the idea of song os thon and decided to venture here for first time. i know my writing is nowhere as compared to fabulous writers on the forum but i hope u find my work worth reading atleast once. 
my song is moh moh ke dhaage from dum lagake haisha as it is continously on my mind since i have heard it. for this song to be set up on ishra i have moved back in time to ishra's initial months after marriage. negative and positive all comments are most welcome.πŸ˜‰

Note- english translations of song lyrics as well as dialogues in brackets and song link at end if anyone wants to hear it. TS is in 3 parts all posted one under the other.

Happy reading.😊

Understanding Each Other and Moving Ahead

(Moh Moh Ke Dhaage)

Part 1

Premise- This os is set up in initial months after Ishra Marriage. They had not started fighting any less but ya they had become friends who cared for each other and respected each other. It was after Ruhi's DNA test incident when this friendship had strengthened even more. Raman had started admiring this woman who was his wife now for thinking so logically and solving his problem so simply when he was just overreacting over it. It was one night after this incident when ishra were sitting in the balcony attached to their bedroom , facing the moon and they did not knew when they started chatting and opening up to each other and hours went away while they were talking. When they got tired of talking , they just sat there wordlessly without saying anything and subconsciously ishita kept her head on raman's shoulder and held his arm as if to get in a comfortable position. Raman was surprised first as he was not used to this proximity between them but then he did not jerk her away when he saw she was almost sleeping. He just let her be there while he stared at her angelic face. It had a calming effect on him and he did not even realize when 15 minutes passed away. Finally he thought of getting and then did what came to him naturally. He picked ishita up and took her to bed as he did not want to make her sleep on couch today. He made her lie down , adjusted pillow under her head and was abt to move back when he suddenly had this desire of taking her in his arms and kissing her. He pecked on her forehead and was abt to kiss on her lips when he pulled himself back. He was shocked at his feelings as he thought of them to  be lust and not love. This proximity wid a woman after years was waking up his desires and he felt ashamed at himself. He thought how wud he have faced ishita if he wud have done something going beyond his limits and rights. He refused to believe it was love and the idea of lusting the innocent woman who was his wife made him even more guilty and ashamed. He then decided to stay away from her , distance himself from her and behave in his trademark Raavan kumar way by shouting at her and remaining mad at her without reason. This was the only way he cud avoid her and control his feelings.

From that day he started ignoring ishita and shouted at her 4 baseless reasons which hurted ishita who was beginning to realize her own tender feelings of love towards raman. Yes she had accepted it to be love and thus was even more hurt when raman shouted at her or made her jealous through shagun. He was mad at her for no reason and although she understood there was some problem wid him but she failed to grasp it.

This os is basically one evening in bhalla house when ishra are alone and how this problem leads to emotional confrontation between them and lets them move a step ahead in their relation.

OS- Raman returned home at abt 9 in the night and finding no one there he called out , "maa, papa, kahan ho sab?" (mom, dad where are u all?) hearing his voice , ishita came out from the kitchen saying , " aap aa gaye raman , sab log movie dekhne gaye hain , aap fresh ho jaiye , khaana kha lete hain."

(oh u have come back raman, everyone has gone to watch movie. U freshen up then we will have dinner)

Raman was happy from inside on seeing ishita's cheerful face after his tiring day but remembered his decision and decided to give her cold shoulder and continue being rude RKB. He just said, " mujhe bhook nahin hai. Tum kha lo agar nahin khaya hai toh." (I am not hungry if u have not eaten then eat )

And started moving towards the room. Ishita was disappointed as she had thought of having a nice conversation over dinner today and know what was disturbing raman since last few days , she said , " bhook kyun nahi hai? Tabiyat theek nahi hai kya aapki? Waise maine bhi nahi khaya hai toh agar aapko nahin bhi khaana toh atleast aakar baith toh jaaiye mere saath ." (why r u not hungry? Is ur health fine? I have also not eaten so even if u dnt want to eat just sit wid me plz)

raman retorted back, "tabiyat theek hai meri aur tum khao , Mujhe koi shauk nahi hai baithkar logon ko khaate dekhne ka." ( my health is ok and u eat . I dnt have any interest in sitting and seeing people eat)

Although ishita was habitual to his taunts but this was too rude and her patience gave up making her say, "problem kya hai aapki raman?"(whats ur problem raman?)

Raman-" problem? Meri?"  (problem? My problem?)

Ishita-" haan aapki problem, aap Mujhe itne din se ignore kar rahe hain , bewajah daant dete hain, baat baat pat chillate hain , insult karte hain , aapko kya problem hai Mujhe? Maine kiya kya hai?"

(yes ur problem why are u ignoring me, scolding me 4 no reason and keep shouting on everything, u insult me , whats ur problem wid me? What have I done)

Raman did not want to answer her but he had to do it once and for all and so he thought of silencing her for rest of evening saying, " ok toh tum meri problem jaanna chahti ho toh suno , tum ho meri problem , haan tum. Din raat aage peeche ghoomti rehti ho , baar baar phone karti rehti ho, typical wife ki tarah behave karti ho . aur tum pooch rahi ho meri problem kya hai?"

( ok so u wanna know my problem right? So listen u r my problem , yes u. u keep roaming around me day and night, keep calling me again and again, u behave like a typical wife. And u r asking me what my problem is?)

Ishita-" huh?? Main aapke liye problem hun? Kyun? Maine aisa toh kuch nahi kiya raman and typical wife kya ,  main toh ek dost ki tarah aapki care karti hun dats it."

( what? I am a problem 4 u? why? I have not done anything like dat and what typical wife raman, I am just caring 4 u as a friend , that's it)

Raman- "toh main tumhe bata dun ki main ruhi nahi hun ki tum mera dhyaan rakho aur yeh bhi yaad dila deta hun ki hamari shaadi ruhi ka dhyaan rakhne ke liye hi huyi thi na ki ek doosre ka dhyaan rakhne ke liye , yaad hai??"

(  so I shld tell u that I am not ruhi that u take care of me and I shld make u remember that our marriage was because of ruhi , to take care of ruhi and not caring 4 each other , remember?)

Ishita cud not understand why raman was getting extra rude and mean . it was as if he was trying to be extra ruthless.

Ishita-" haan yaad hai Mujhe lekin aap achanak ruhi ki baat kyun beech mein laa rahe ho? Hum ek doosre ki care toh dost hone ke naate bhi kar sakte hain na?"

( yes I remember but why are u suddenly bringing ruhi in between? We can care 4 each other as friends right?)

Raman-" nahi madam , bilkul nahi humara ek doosre se koi waasta nahi hai jab tak ruhi ko hamari zaroorat na pade collectively so koi care ya concern mat dikhao for god sake."

( no madam, not at all, we dnt have anything in between till the time ruhi needs both of us together and plz don't show any care or concern for god's sake)

Ishita now had tears in her eyes but controlled herself , " raman aap bol kyun nahi dete ki aakhir maine aisa kiya kya hai ki aap..."

( raman why don't u say that what the hell have I done that u behave so...)

Raman- "stop it , chup problem problem problem kaha na tum ho meri problem , kitni chipkoo ho tum , extra sugary smile leke poore din chapad chapad karti rehti ho, Mujhe irritate karti ho."

( stop it , just keep quiet, problem problem problem , I have told u that u are my problem. U r so clingy , u carry ur extra sugary  smile everywhere and keep talking whole day , u irritate me.)

Ishita- "aapko meri har baat isliye itna irritate karti hai kyunki aap shayad aaj bhi apne pehle pyaar ko chahte hai right? Aap ab bhi shagun ko chahte hain na?"

( u hate everything abt me probably becoz u still love ur fist love right? U still love shagun right?)

Raman knew if he said yes it wud be last nail in coffin but he went ahead saying, " haan tumhe yeh lagta hai toh yeh hi sahi , I still love shagun aur kyun na karun who tumse better thi aur aakhir mera pehle pyaar thi so .. aur waise bhi hamare beech kuch kabhi nahi ho sakta toh how does it matter?"

( yes if u feel dis then dis is the truth, I still love shagun and why won't I? she was better than u and she was my first love so and also there is nothing between us and can never be so how does it matter then?)

This was indeed a blow for ishita and she just said, " bass raman , bohot gaya , chup ho jao ab ,thank u very much apni problem batane ke liye . main paagal thi ki I took u 4 a friend . aage se aisa nahin hoga , aap jo chahe karein aage se , main waise hi rahungi jaise aap chahte hain , ruhi ki maa bankar , contract ke according theek hai? Khush?"

( stop it raman that's enough, just keep quiet and thank u very much 4 telling me ur problem. I was a fool I took u as a friend . it will not happen in future , u can do what u like , I will stay like u want me to , as per contract , fine?)

Saying that she did not wait 4 raman's answer and ran to the kitchen and started crying bitterly. Raman also knew he had gone too far , in his stupidity to keep her safe he had hurted her only the most. That realization shook him and he started racing his mind abt if he cud do something for damage control.

part 2 scroll down. πŸ˜‰

Edited by shivangi838 - 9 years ago
shivangi838 thumbnail

part 2 

Raman walked off to his bedroom to think abt what to do next as being there in drawing room wud mean hearing ishita's silent sobs from the kitchen which were paining him. He started walking to and fro in the bedroom thinking how 2 correct his mistake and few tears started trickling down his cheeks. On the other hand ishita was crying uncontrollably in the kitchen. She did not understand the reason for such rudeness from Raman's side and shagun's mention irked her completely. Both of them were crying due to each other and for each other 4 first time.

Yeh moh mohe ke dhage , teri ungliyon se jaa uljhe

Koi toh toh na laage , kiss tarah girah yeh suljhe

Hai rom rom ek tara , jo baadlon mein se guzre

Yeh moh moh ke dhage , teri ungliyon se jaa uljhe

( these threads of enchantment

Have got entangled in your fingers, I have no clue

How to solve open this knot,                               Every particle of my body is a musical instrument

That passes through the clouds...)

After few minutes they became a bit better than before and started thinking rationally abt the issue but cud not really understand what they shld do next. They were encountering some unfamiliar feelings.

Tu hoga zara paagal , tune mujhko hai chuna

Kaise tune unkaha , tune unkaha sab suna

Tu hoga zara paagal tune mujhko hai chuna

Tu din sa hai main raat aa na dono , mil jaayein shaamon ki tarah

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage teri ungliyon se jaa uljhe

(you must be a little mad that u have choosen me

How , did u listen to everything that was unsaid,

You are like a day , I am the night

Come lets meet like they both meet in the evening.

These threads of enchantment...)

After thinking for a while, raman knew there was no other option apart from talking  to ishita and telling her his problem . he knew this wud be embarrassing but he had to do it , he cud not see ishita like that. He went out and saw ishita sitting in the balcony of their drawing room. Her back was towards him and he knew she had stopped crying but sobbing from inside. He went there and sat beside her and after few minutes of silence, he spoke up

Raman-" ishita..."

Ishita did not answer back but he knew she had heard him. He spoke again

Raman-" ishita... suno na , ab sunaogi nahi kya meri baat?"

( ishita listen , now  won't u  listen to me?)

Ishita was furious more than sad now , she retorted back- " sunoon? Like really raman? Ab bhi aap ko lagta hai sun ne ya kehne ke liye kuch baaki hai? Aapke dil meil jo bhi tha aapne bol diya toh ab kuch sun ne ya kehne ke liye nahin hai so aap jaiye yahaan se."

( hear u? like really raman? U think there's still something 2 be heard? Whatever u had in ur heart , u said it all. Now there's nothing left 2 say or listen to. Plz leave from here.)

Raman- " haan ishita bohot kuch baaki hai kehne ko bhi aur sun ne ko bhi .suno na ishita ab tum sunogi nahi jab maine bolna chahta hun , batana chahta hun tumhe meri problem kya hai. Itne din se peeche padi thi ab ek mauka bhi nahi dogi Mujhe apni baat kehne ka?"

( yes ishita there's a lot left 2 be said as well as to listen to. Listen plz ishita won't u listen to me now when I wanna speak up and tell u my problem? U were after me 4 so many days and now u won't give me even a chance to say what I want to?)

Ishita loosened up a bit hearing abt problem he wanted to talk abt. Half of her anger had gone away but she cud not let it show so she just said- " ok bolo batao raman ki aisi kya badi problem ho gayi hai ki aap iss tarah se behave kar rahe ho mere saath itne dinon se , maine aisa kya kiya hai?"

( ok speak up raman that whats so big problem 4 u that u have been behaving this way wid me since last few days? What have I done?)

Raman- "nahi ishita tum ne kuch nahi kiya hai , galti bhi meri hai aur problem bhi. Hum ne jab shaadi ki thi toh humne yeh ruhi ke liye ki thi aur maine kabhi socha nahi tha ki uske alawa hum kabhi kuch aur bann paayenge . but as time passed by aisa nahi hua , tum iss ghar ki bahu aur meri friend bhi bann gayi. Hum ek doosre ki problems solve karne lage , ek doosre ki respect aur care karne lage , hum dost bann gaye aur believe me main hamare rishte mein aaye iss change se bohot khush tha par..."

( no ishita u have not done anything, fault is mine and problem too is mine. When we married it was 4 ruhi and I never thought that we cud have any other equation apart from that. But as time passed by , u becme daughter-in-law of this house and my friend too. We started solving each other's problems , we started respecting each other and caring 4 each other , we became friends and believe me I was very happy wid dis change in our relation but...)

His parr.. baffled ishita and she questioned back, " par... kya raman phir achanak aisa kya hua?"

( but what raman? What happened suddenly?)

Raman-" ishita tumhe yaad hai uss din jab hum humare bedroom mein balcony mein baatein kar rahe the aur tum mere kandhe par so gayi thi ?"

(ishita do u remember that day when we were in our bedroom's balcony talking to each other and u slept on my shoulder?)

Ishita was embarrassed now thinking she had said something wrong, she said, " haan yaad hai maine kuch kiya , kuch galat bola kya sote mein? I am sorry for that raman really , main..."

( ya I remember , did I do something? Did I do something wrong , said something wrong in sleep? I am really sorry for that raman.. really I ...)

She cud not complete as raman spoke up- " nahin ishita galti tumhari nahin thi , tumne kuch nahin kiya. Uss din jab tum so gayi thi toh main tumhe uthakar bed par sulane le gaya tha aur jab maine tumhe theek se sula diya tha toh, toh..."

( no ishita it was not ur fault, u did not do anything. That day when u slept so I picked up and took u to bed to make u lie down and when I had made u lie down , then , then..)

He cud not complete and ishita saw his hesitation, she asked him to go on..

Raman- " toh Mujhe ek ajeeb si feeling huyi ishita , mera mann kiya ki main tumhe kiss karoon , aur main apne aap ko control nahin kar paya aur tumhe forehead par kiss kar diya . par jab main tumhare lips pe kiss karne wala tha toh Mujhe realize hua ki main kitna galat kar raha tha , Mujhe sharam aayi apne upar ki main tumhe face kaise karunga aur isliye maine aise tumhe ignore karna shuru kar diya.."

( then I experienced a strange feeling ishita, I wanted to kiss u senseless and cud not control myself and I kissed u on forehead . but when I was abt to kiss u on ur lips , I realized that I was so wrong. I was embarrassed that how wud I face u and that's why I started ignoring u.)

Ishita was a bit embarrassed and shocked both , not knowing how to react to it but curiosity got better of her and she said, " woh toh theek hai par aap uss ki wajah se mujhse door bhaag rahe the?"

( that is all fine but why were u running away from me becoz of that?)

Raman was more than shocked at her words and he explained her, " ishita jab se shagun meri life se gayi thi maine yeh feelings kabhi kisi ladki ke liye feel nahi ki thi , aur uss din tumhare liye who feelings experience karke Mujhe laga ki yeh aur kuch nahi bas lust hai jo iss tarah bahar aa rahi hai , main yeh soch hi nahi paaya ki koi aur feelings ho sakti hain sooo..."

( ishita , since the time shagun left me , I had never felt this way 4 any woman and that day when I felt those 4 u , I thought it was nothing but my lust taking over me and I cud not even think that it cud be something else)

Ki teri jhooti baatein , main saari maan loon

Aankhon se sach sabhi , sab kuch abhi jaan loon

Tez hai dhara , behte se hum awara , aa tham ke saansein le zara

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage teri ungliyon se jaa uljhe..

Koi toh toh na laage kiss tarah girah yeh suljhe.

( I feel I shld agree to all ur lies

Through ur eyes I shld get to know all ur truths

Pace of river is fast, we are like vagabonds, lets stop and breathe here

These threads of enchantment...)

Ishita understood what he must have been going through being so guilty and hurting her deliberately so as to keep him away from her. She tried to comfort him saying, " its ok raman , hota hai , hum sab kabhi na kabhi apni feelings ke bare mein confused hote hain , its normal. Aap ko itna harsh hone ki zaroorat nahi thi apne aur mere dono ke upar. Hum aaram se iss par baithkar baat karte aur sab theek rehta."

( its ok raman , it happens , we all are confused abt our feelings at some point in our life , it normal. U needn't have been so harsh on urself as well as me raman. We wud have sat down and talked it out and everything wud have been fine.)

Raman was shocked to see such an understanding and calm reaction from jkr on this and he was grateful she was his wife. He just said- " sorry ishita pichle kuch dinon ke liye aur khaas taur par aaj ke liye."

( sorry ishita, for last few days and especially 4 today.)

Ishita- " koi baat nahi raman its ok , Mujhe khushi hai aapne Mujhe apni problem share karne ke laayak samjha."

( no worries raman , its ok. I am happy u considered me worthy of sharing ur problems wid me.)

Raman- " aur ishita sorry uss din tumhare bare mein waise sochne ke liye bhi."

( and also I am sorry for thinking abt u that way , that day too.)

Ishita- " raman aap confuse the na its fine but ab toh aapko pata lag gaya hai na ki  woh lust nahi thi?"

( raman u were confused right? Its fine but now u know right that that was'nt lust?)

she had a mischievous glint in her eyes which cheered raman up.

Raman-" haan ab Mujhe pata hai ki woh lust nahi thi."

( ya now I know that wasn't lust.)

Ishita-" toh phir kya tha  waise?"

( then what was it by the way?)

Raman after thinking for a while said, "woh woh kuch toh tha , lust se bohot zyaada aur deep shayad."

( that that was something 4 sure, something much more and deeper than lust I think.)

They looked In each other's eyes and got engrossed in each other . They did not knew when minutes passed by and raman spoke up, " ishita bohot bhook lagi hai , khaana milega? Tum ne bhi toh nahi khaaya na , saath mein khaate hain."

( ishita I am hungry, will I get dinner? U have also not eaten , lets eat together.)

Ishita felt so blessed that she had a so respecting husband who cared so much for her, she just said, " haan bhook toh Mujhe bi lagi hai , aap fresh hokar aaiye main khaana lagati hun."

( ya I am hungry too , u freshen up , I will heat up dinner.)

part 3 scroll downπŸ˜‰

shivangi838 thumbnail

Part 3

After 30 minutes

Ishita and raman were sitting on dining table eating , an awkward silence spreading over as neither knew what to say now. Finally raman broke the ice talking abt ruhi and then there was no looking back as they kept talking , smiling ,laughing and teasing each other for hours till family came back at around 1 in night.

Ki aisa beparwah mann pehle toh na tha

Chitthiyon ko jaise mil gaya , ek naya sa pata

Ki aisa beparwah mann pehle toh na tha

Khaali raahein hum aankh moonde jaayein

Pauhchein kahin toh bewajah ..

Yeh moh moh ke dhage teri ungliyon se jaa uljhe

Koi toh toh na laage kiss tarah girah yeh suljhe.

(this heart wasn't so carefree earlier

Letters seem to have found, a new address

This heart wasn't so carefree earlier

On the empty street I walk wid my eyes closed

I will reach somewhere even if for no reason

These threads of enchantment..)

These words completely summed up their feelings for the moment. Later in bedroom raman just woke ishita up after she had lied down and said, " thank u ishita for everything. Bed par so jao plz."

( thank u ishita 4 everything, plz sleep on bed plz.)

Ishita just got up went to bed , lied down and said, " its ok raman u r welcome and thank u too Mujhe apne bed par jagah dene ke liye."

( its ok raman, u r welcome and thank u too for giving me a place on ur bed.)

They just looked into each other's eyes and turned around to sleep before both of them did something for which they felt guilty and kept fighting for upcoming days. That evening and night had changed a lot in their lives and the best part was they did not even knew this that they had silently and smoothly moved a step ahead in their complicated yet unique relationship.

while ishita was happy that she had a husband like raman , she was also happy that he found her desirable physically as she herself was somewhat attracted to him since few days. Raman on the other hand , felt relieved as well as felt hopeful of their relation becoming a fulfilling in all senses in future. 

The endπŸ˜ƒ

youtube links 2 both male and female versions of song-😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-8vVY-IECk (male)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbDktrsnH40 (female)

hope u find it , good, anxiously waiting 4 ur reviews.

Love β€οΈ

Shivangi

12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey all u amazing writers there i had a request to make if some one can write an os on the song Kashmir mai thy kanyakumari from chennai express movie πŸ˜›
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okay first thing first...Thank you Pallavi for starting this amazing thread and congratulations . It is a grand success. All the writers rock here...πŸ‘

So The song I have selected is Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahi Jaante..from Kudrat a 1980 bolly movie... a song which I fell depicts Raman and Ishita's plight of not voicing those three magical words' perfectly...I have been coining with this idea for quite some time now.. But the problem is after Raman's beautiful way of saying the same in show...I kind of feel my OS will fall flat.. But I have raked my mind...but no other alternate story comes into my mind when I hear this song...So here goes nothing..I am myself not very happy about this OS.. n I am not saying it to gather accolades... m truly not...Anyway A promise is a promise...and since I had promised to post this OS today...m doing so...

English translation is in brackets... but do keep it mind word to word translation is not really possible...

the dialogues are mainly between Raman and Ishita...though I dont suppose there shud be a confusion..but if there is...let me know..i will color code them seperately...

I would love to get feedback...good or bad...

Anusha...you know already I wouldn't have gone ahead if not for you..So thank you...n I don't think this time you will complain about the length of the story...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Piu...m sorry girl..that u didn't get to reserve first...πŸ€—

If you haven't heard the song... please do hear it.. m sorry I don't know how to embed you tube link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJllh7l-D3g

Hume Tumse pyaar kitna...

Raman is in a fix. Adi wants to do a documentary on Ishita and his Love Story. Well, one might wonder why would that land Raman in a fix!? Doesn't he love his wife?  Hell yeah he does; Like crazy love. Then what might be the trouble?! Well the trouble is Adi thinks his documentary will remain incomplete because Papa hasn't yet voiced his feelings to his Ishita Aunty and that according to him is a scandalous situation. Raman chuckled thinking Adi's punajbi nautanki genes seem to have woken up finally thanks to his full dramebaaz family.

He sighed heavily thinking about the problem at hand. He had asked himself many a times. What was stopping him from saying it aloud? ... The problem is that no matter how much he tried, he can't seem to say those three particular words to his pagal Madrasan. Whenever he tried he got tongue tied and said something stupid instead of I love you..

Mata Rani, wese to main aache aache ko siddha kar du... but yeh I love you kyun nahi bola jata merese... Kuch kar beta nahi to tu gaya... Wese hi hadiyon ki kami nahi...

[God, generally I can take onto thousand people, but I don't understand why I always chicken out when it comes to saying her I love you...I must do something...anyway there are too many hindrances from outside...]

wese bhi lag raha hain ek hug ke upar jaate jaate ruhi ki shaadi na ho jaaye...

[ If I continue like this,  Ruhi might get married before I cross this hurdle...]

he shuddered "Oye What are you thinking...I have to do something. Madrasan bhi gussa ho gaayi.. After his nth failed attempt Ishita had stomped off saying...

Flashback...

"Ramaaan...aap na rehene do... Please don't say it.. Itna kese difficult ho sakta haain apni dil ki baat batana... ek kaam karo... bilkul maat bolo.. mujhe samajh main aa gaya hain ..Adi Ruhi college jaane lagenge... fir bhi aap bol nahi paoge.. Adi ki ek girl friend bhi ho jaigi... fir bhi aap bol nahi paoge.,... so aaap rehene do.. Ruhi ki Shaadi bhi shayad ho jaaye..fir bol dena.. thik haain naa? Main Chali... hmph..." She literally stomped her foot and left the room...

[Raman, please leave it.. It is not your cup of tea... How can this be so difficult? Adi ruhi will start their colleges, yet you wont be able to say...aid will bring his girl friend home, yet you will not be able to say... Ruhi will also get married...may be after that you will muster some courage"]

That shocked him to the core.. What!!!!!Ruhi and Adi will get married and he would still be stuck in only seeing no touching' zone.. Naahi..yeh nahi ho sakta...

Flashback ends...

That's when the idea clicked...

At night Ruhi requested her Ishima... " Haawww..Ishima I completely forgot.. today I was playing at the terrace... I forgot my color book there only.. Abhi Neelu didi bhi so gaayi.. aur bahut raat bhi ho gaayi..kyaa hogaa... Agar crow usse le gaya to..."

[ Now Neelu didi is sleeping as well...and its already quite late...what should we do?]

Bacche.., don't worry aap jaldi jaldi brushy kar lo.. main leke aati hu.. thik hain..fir hum huggy karke acha sa story sunege.. Adi bhaiya ko bhi bolo brushy karne ko.. I m coming..."

[Kiddo, don't worry... Do your Brushy fast and meanwhile I am coming from there..Ask adi Bhaiya to brush as well..then we will listen to a nice story...]

Ishita climbed the stairs and saw the lights on... " Strange...who's there??"

Suddenly the light dims and a soothing melody started playing...

Hume Tumse Pyar Kitna Ye Hum Nahin Jaante

Magar Jee Nahin Sakte Tumhaare Bina

[I never knew how much I love you

Now I know I cannot live without you]

The light was dim but not enough for her to not understand her Ravaan's silhouette...She showed mock anger.. "Paithiyam Ishita!!!!...you are supposed to be angry..Don't start giggling and all mushy the moment you see him grin like that... Aiiyyo... how am supposed to stay angry.. look at him...ufff... nahi nahi control..."

"Aap yaha? Aap yaha kya kar rahe ho.. aur yeh kyaa hain...

[what are you doing here?? And what is all this??]

She suddenly noticed that The Terrace was beautifully decorated with lamp shades and the song playing in the background...

"Shh...kitni bolti ho yaar... jo bolna chahiye woh to bolti naahi..aur mujhpe baras ti ho...

[Shh...you talk too much... you don't share things which are important , but all you can do is shout at me...]

She was about to fight back, when he grabbed her and closed her mouth with his hand...

"Ishita, this song is one of my favourites...and do you know what this song reminds me of?"

Ishita being dumbstruck at the sudden closeness, just nodded her head to show that she had no idea what it reminded him of...

"This song reminds me of US... because I honestly don't know How much I love you... but I do know that I won't be able to survive one second without you by my side... I will be just be a dead man walking...

Raman... please don't say like that...I...

Ahhha Ishita...let me continue...aaj finally I have mustered the courage to talk...so let me please say what is there in my heart...I love you so much Ishita...it actually scares me a little.. I mean the intensity with which I do...

Ishita had tears in her eyes..but she let him talk...because she knew how difficult it is for her husband to bare his heart...

Suna Gham Judaai Ka Uthaate Hai Log

Jaane Zindagi Kaise Bitaate Hai Log

Din Bhi Yahaan To Lage Baras Ke Samaan

[I heard that people bear the pain of being away

Don't know how they live with this pain

I fell each day like an year now

Yaad hain jab tum hamare ghar se chaali gaayi thi..param ke kaand ke waqt...aur maine tumhe jaane diya.. Taab I didn't know also that I had any such feelings for you.. But still I couldn't stop thinking about you... remember I forgot to wear my pants... Ofcourse tumhe yaad hain... hash kyaa rahi ho... I was so messed up ki main apne aap ko hi bhool chuka tha.. aur mujhe reason bhi samajh nahi aa raha tha... That I had fallen in love with you...that I couldn't bear the distance ...

[Do you remember when you left our place to go and stay at amma's place during param's fiasco.. and I let you go... During that time, even though I had no idea about my feelings towards you, yet I couldn't stop thinking about you...Remember I even forgot to wear my pants...Oh yes you do remember...Stop giggling will you now...I was not being able to understand my feelings... yet I couldn't bear the distance... ]

Hume Intezaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahin Jaante

[Never knew how much I yearn for you

May be you already know this... still do you know when I realized my feelings for you  that I love You...

She started giggling again...  umm...let me have a wild guess... After Mani came to India..."

Yaaar... ufff...Dimaag ka dahi kar diya tha bande ne... Aur tu... jab dekho  Mani yeh Mani who..Mani super man... saala aur main kyaa?? Common man??

Arre aap nahi jaaante.?? . Don't underestimate the power of a Common man!!!!!'

[ufff... He made me crazy...and you...Mani knows this,.Mani knows that...Mani is a super man... and what am I ? A Common man??

Arre, don't you know..."Don't underestimate the power of common man...]

Chup, bilkul chup.. baari khikhi kar rahi hain..meri jaan chali gaayi thi... aur I wasn't being able to say anything to you also... kyunki main khud unsure tha...But whenever I used to see you guys together my heart used to burn...

[Shut up...don't giggle... you have no idea what I went through...I wasn't even been able to convey the same to you... But whenever I used to see you guys together...my heart used to burn...]

But Raman... woh sirf mera ek aacha dost haain aur kuch nahi.. infact most of the time aapko leke hi baat hoti thi...hamare bich main..There was nothing between us... please believe me...main to thoda aapko jealous karwa raahi thi..so that you react and I can gauge about your feelings...

[But Raman, He is just a friend...infact most of the time, we used to talk about you only... There was never anything between us...I used to tease you initially so that I can understand how you felt about me...]

"Madrasan..if only you knew... you remember the Business head party night?"

Tumhe Koyi Aur Dekhe Tho Jalta Hai Dil

Badi Mushkilon Se Phir Sambhalta Hai Dil

[My heart feels jealous when someone looks at you

I convince my heart with great difficulty]

She rolled her eyes and said.. "How can I ever forget that night..you.. ..." that night still had the power to hurt her ...his announcement that day ...his taking Shagun's name instead...

Do you know why I behaved that irrationally? Why I acted like a true devil? Yes Ishita, I might have been drunk, but not drunk enough not to remember what heinous act I was about to perform... I am truly sorry for that...Believe me when I say, I could have never done anything to harm you Jaan.. I just wanted you to say that we are okay... that you are not leaving me... that you love me too..the way I love you...

Kya Kya Jatan Karte Hai Tumhe Kya Pataa

Yeh Dil Beqraar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahin Jaante

[You don't know, how much I have sacrificed for you

I don't know how much restlessness is my heart]

Raman what are you saying...? Why would I leave you? How could you even think that...Aap..??" she was horror struck..She was flabbergasted as to how she didn't understand his inner turmoil... Raman,  I am so sorry..."

Arre ruk [wait]... You don't know half of it... One day I guess you were outside Ruhi's taekwondo class and Mani was giving you good news regarding Romi Sarika... May be out of excitement... you hugged Mani and said "I love you and I can even leave my husband and child for you' and I was already very insecure and had seen you changing his name in your phone as well...and that was the last straw...and I just lost it completely...i thought you are going to leave me... that you are also like Shagun...who left me for greener pasture..."

Ishita cupped his face with her hands Raman, don't you know me ? How could you even think I am like Shagun...??. I m so sorry that I hurt you, even though my intentions were never so... Please can you forgive me...?.I didn't mean it like that when I hugged Mani...I was so happy about your success and your hindrance been removed that I jumped and hugged him... Saachi ...Do you believe me...?" she continued to cradle his face with her hands..Both were crying and he felt now only one of his one liner could lighten the situation...

Madrasan... chance pe dance... yeh kya hain... mujhe choone ka bahana...haa...saab samajh ta hu..."

[Madrasan...control...what are you trying to do? I know you like touching me,...but finding excuses for that...]

She immediately blushed and removed her hands to turn but he was faster than her... he hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder gently swaying to the music...

But you know, I am actually thankful to Mani... Kyun pata hain?? [Do you know why?]

"Aap hi jaano aap ki pagal soch...kyun?" [You and your weird reasons... tell me why?]

"Kyunki, thanks to his arrival, I finally understood that I cannot tolerate you with anyone else...that I want you...I want you as my wife, as my lover and as my companion...and that ...I love you..."

[Now I know I cannot live without you]

"I love you so much. I don't think I have ever loved anyone like this...I didn't know myself I had it in me to love like this... I might fight with you, I might taunt you always...but never forget that I love you with all my heart... and soul...and also...ummm..." With that the naughty glint was back and he kissed her near her neck... She couldn't take his sweet torture anymore and turned to hug him...

Raman...

Hmmm...bolo...[yaaa...]

Mujhe bhi aap se kuch kehena thaa...[I wanna tell you something too...]

Raman was busy hugging her and thought she might just remind him  about it being late and they should go downstairs...He doesn't really trust his biwi much..She just might...Oh God..give me strength...She just doesn't seem to understand how uncontrolled he feels around her...

He thought "Chal Beta...We will win that battle some other day..."

He wearily inquired... "Kya bolna tha bolo...[ What do you have to say?]

Raman, I Love you very much...aur main bhi aapke bina jee nahi sakti...Raman can I ask you for something...

[Raman I love you very much ...and even I cant stay without you...Can I ask you for something?]

Raman was overwhelmed...He grabbed her and huskily whispered...Kyaaa?

Raman...I want you to love me...I want to be yours completely...

*******The End*********

Thank you so much...

Shalini❀️

Edited by shalz_123 - 9 years ago
.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res...Haillaa me first πŸ˜² πŸ₯³ πŸ˜†
Unres πŸ˜Š
Shalz this was really lovely. 
I loved how u gave all those issues that were lurching on our minds a proper closure πŸ‘
Also I could relate to his thoughts soo easily πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Adi n Ruhi would be getting old n married, n these two would still be there πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Loved the confession. N the last hug. β€οΈ 

Raman, I Love you very much...aur main bhi aapke bina jee nahi sakti...Raman can I ask you for something...

Raman was overwhelmed...He grabbed her and huskily whispered...Kyaaa?

Raman...I want you to love me...I want to be yours completely...

Edited by .TIA. - 9 years ago
rnarayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a lovely creation, totally loved it.