Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

^Umz: I remember watching Agha Ali opposite Saba Qamar in a show called "teri ik nazar" on Geo. It was in 2009 I think... and his acting has been the same since then.

AgHa Ali has improved a lot since his initial days

Now his dialogue delivery acting expression are jus superb

But it's his badluck that he doesn't get good shows unlike affan zahid

But I m so happy he had mehram and digest where he killed it with Saba q and ayesha k inspite if doing a cameo

Hope he gets more good shows
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agha Ali starred in Satrangi with Fawad back in 2007ish - 2008. So, he has been around for a while.

In my opinion, Agha Ali isn't lead material. He can act well here and there, but he doesn't have the charisma to carry a show on his own...which is probably why he still hasn't made a big name for himself.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Agha Ali starred in Satrangi with Fawad back in 2007ish - 2008. So, he has been around for a while.

In my opinion, Agha Ali isn't lead material. He can act well here and there, but he doesn't have the charisma to carry a show on his own...which is probably why he still hasn't made a big name for himself.

who said he didn't make a name for himself

Agha Ali affan bad Danish taimoor all three of them hv been. Around for quite some time now but they r still considered as the fresh blood and now a days all three of them are doing shows as leads n getting a lot of appreciation

All three of them are lead hero material now and all three can create chemistry with almost every actress

agha Ali mere mwherbaan got a lot of appreciation and his PAIRING with ayeza was a superhit

yr before that rukhsar was a superhit n his PAIRING with Sumbul and ushnah was very much appreciated

Also he was very good in main hari piya with soniya in 2012 FOR WHICH he got the sensation of the year award

And now he is Avery popular hero

And the two guys who r literally newcomer but r hero material are zahid and ali rehman