Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

pratap is so smitten with jalal, he doesnt even take his name..

"vey uthh gaye"?🤣

wonder why pratap and jalal never exchanged even fake names?😕😆 aap, vo, vey..so much love and respect ☺️ faishal is irreplaceable as pralal as much as rosal is irreplaceable as praja😳😆

such strong undercurrents and bromancing between the boys😆

OMG! PraLal were just so..☺️☺️☺️
Totes adorable. 😳😳
Achha, maine toh notice hi nahin kiya tha yeh 've, vo, app' wala point. Aye haye so romantic.😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AsYa_Celana

He did say that?????😲
OMG!!!!! Kaun se IV mein???!!!!!😲😲😲
Mujhe bhi sunna hai.☺️☺️☺️

when was that IV hiru?
CallmeCel thumbnail

rosh's accent is noticeably different in these first few epis😆 its veryyy anglo-hindi like the teens today😆

but my girl worked it on so well later on❤️

anglo-hindi??😕

Ya, she took some time to set in...
Becoz, to be very honest those scenes where she stammered and RM scolded her, i found her little...umm..what should i say...she could've done far better...
And then she improved a lot lot looot that too so quickly...
But i have to say...there wasn't a time when i found that there could be someone other than roshni for ajabde's role...and the CV's too did their magic with such drool worthy PrAja scenes!

CallmeCel thumbnail

I dono if its me, but the girls really made the boys better..I mean both faisal and vishal werent as impactful, they were good, but not amazing, before the girls entered..like some zing was missing..

pre praja phase, I always liked the boy who shakti singh a lot..like he was the best of the lot..

but once the love track started..just look at faisi! OMG SO GOOD! not just in romance, but every scene - emotion, action, drama, comedy, anger! SOOO AWESOME!

vishal too got a better control over his dialogue delivery😳

95% true!
The girls actually completed our boys...and Faisal...he got better and better...

But I always liked Faisal (i started watching MP 2 months after its starting)...

But, but but, it was after AjOol's entry that it became an addiction...for those six months, my world revolved around them. There was not a single moment when my mind wasn't crowded with thoughts of PrAja and RoSal.

CallmeCel thumbnail

meera maa sent ajab as a gift to pratap..she sent a part of her to him❤️

@bold
WOW!! How come I never thought this? So beautifully said hiriye!!! Only you can think such amazing things..
Aah!!!
What a wonderful line...

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AsYa_Celana

95% true!
The girls actually completed our boys...and Faisal...he got better and better...

But I always liked Faisal (i started watching MP 2 months after its starting)...

But, but but, it was after AjOol's entry that it became an addiction...for those six months, my world revolved around them. There was not a single moment when my mind wasn't crowded with thoughts of PrAja and RoSal.

praja got me addicted to MP😃
CallmeCel thumbnail

said this before, but faisal and roshni must endorse and feature in shampoo and hair product ads!

Faisal ke baare mein nahin pata but Roshni should definitely go for it.😳 I always wanted Roshni in those clinic plus Ad instead of avneet.

Sometimes, I really get jealous of Rosh's hair.
😈
CallmeCel thumbnail

ok some characters were really so random!😳 jallam singh was like some random forced humour character and so not funny IMO..no offense🥱

Sach? U didn't find Jalam Singh funny? Not all the time, but i often found him really hilarious...😆
Like in that scene when he thinks GJ had called him out at night...
🤣
That whole stuff about him made me...🤣
🤣🤣
CallmeCel thumbnail

Gauhar jaan could have been used better..usko dancing sikhana chahiye tha to the girls atleast! 🥱

Exactly my point. She never taught the girls a step!😲 I mean WoW!😳

CallmeCel thumbnail

peeped into the forum, everyone is upset with handling of seize..about time Id say🤓

+++++++++
ok I have a wishlist - faisal, roshni, fawad, mahira, rajshri thakur, dulquer..all in one mega project🤣

Mine is - faisal, roshni, Fawad, Siddharth M, Rajshri Thakur, Surbhi Jyoti- The Dream Projects...