Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I LOVE LOVE ARJIT TANEJA 
He tweeted India with Nepal, to pray for Nepal . He tweeted their helpline numbers even!

I am proud of being his fan!
Where all other people are busy in them, my boy is there to provide support to noble souls.Really I from my bottom of heart wish for those people, it's a black day for mankind, such a vast destruction. Those cries, pain is not easy to replace. India needs to stand with them in this time. Just my thoughts without even reading anything of his. His this gesture at this point of time do touched me. Arjit even tweeted during that peshawar attacks time. My respect for him definitely increases, if he is that according to some incensitive, spoiled youngster, then no he is definitely not that. That guy has much more to deliver and truly a person of golden heart .
Edited by ritzee967 - 9 years ago
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzee967

I LOVE LOVE ARJIT TANEJA 

He tweeted India with Pakistan, to pray for Nepal . He tweeted their helpline numbers even!

Where all other people are busy in them, my boy is there to provide support to noble souls.Really I from my bottom of heart wish for those people, it's a black day for mankind, such a vast destruction. Those cries, pain is not easy to replace. India needs to stand with them in this time. Just my thoughts without even reading anything of his. His this gesture at this point of time do touched me. Arjit even tweeted during that peshawar attacks time. My respect for him definitely increases, if he is that according to some incensitive, spoiled youngster, then no he is definitely not that. That guy has much more to deliver and truly a person of golden heart .

awww so sweet and kind hearted he is..
just 15 min. back again earthquake was felt in nepal and north india πŸ˜­ today..magnitude being 6.5 in nepal..πŸ˜•
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ritzee967 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arashi

awww so sweet and kind hearted he is..
just 15 min. back again earthquake was felt in nepal and north india πŸ˜­ today..magnitude being 6.5 in nepal..πŸ˜•

What the hell, what is happening...😭
Oohhh God save the noble souls, why such kind of devastation πŸ˜­
Another quake that also 6.5...I knew aftershocks have to come, but such a large magnitude, not done! 
difftexted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I LOVE LOVE ARJIT TANEJA

He tweeted India with Pakistan, to pray for Nepal . He tweeted their helpline numbers even!

Aww we r also on dis list of loving him 😳
difftexted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What the hell, what is happening...😭
Oohhh God save the noble souls, why such kind of devastation😭
Another quake that also 6.5...I knew aftershocks have to come, but such a large magnitude, not done!

No no ...
Not again
Where did it came again in Nepal ?
God PLZ help dem may where d earthquake have attacked again people must b safe n dey don't get much effected by dis 😭 πŸ˜ƒ
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I LOVE LOVE ARJIT TANEJA 

Mr A is a sweetheart...love him...proud to be his fan...❀️
I wish more youngsters are as responsible...sensible and matured like as a citizen of the country he is born to...god bless Arjit...πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ
ritzee967 thumbnail
I am such a foolish girl, I wrote Arjit tweeted India with Pakistan rather than Nepal..
Guys please tell me such kind of mistakes , if I do, most of the times I don't read again what I write, and nowadays I am finding so many mistakes, tomorrow in place of yesterday, Pakistan in place of Nepal, sister in place of daughter...don't know how can anyone commit such foolish mistakes, when these things don't even connect with each other..ughhh 
Mages thumbnail

I am such a foolish girl, I wrote Arjit tweeted India with Pakistan rather than Nepal..

Guys please tell me such kind of mistakes , if I do, most of the times I don't read again what I write, and nowadays I am finding so many mistakes, tomorrow in place of yesterday, Pakistan in place of Nepal, sister in place of daughter...don't know how can anyone commit such foolish mistakes, when these things don't even connect with each other..ughhh 

mistakes do happen...one learns from mistake...😳
Mages thumbnail
@priya...i am in love with your profile pic of the Rabul "toh toh" scene...its hot...❀️