Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Still one month and one year to go He Prabhu Protect my sons. Let them finish the incognito without any hurdles. He Kanha,always be with them." Kunti prayed to Sankarshiv and Krishna also. After Draupadi was graced with unlimited garments at the Kurusabha,Kunti started to believe that Krishna really is God incarnate.And Vidur supported her and confessed his devotion for Govind.Save your Sakhi from getting into any trouble.She prayed again.Suddenly she felt two delicate hands clasp her neck from behind.Kunti smiled happily and pulled the girl to sit beside her.' Grand mother,two hours you sat here. You will get backache . Now finish your puja ' Kunti turned to her placed her hand on her head and blessed.' Pragati,God only has to set things right.And He will do it.He will reunite our family." Pragati smiled at her and got up pulling Kunti also with her. ' Now eat breakfast. You have to take aushadhi also." Kunti stared at her in wonder. Little Pragati is a replica of her mother.She looks after her food,her needs...She had tears in her eyes.Pragati wiped her tears. ' Now stop crying. Pitasri will definitely get back our Indraprasth. One year,Thirty days left.Mata will be with me forever.and Pitasri...Pragati turned her face away to hide the moisture in her eyes.Kunti took her on her lap and assured.' Yes dear,my Phalgun will win back every thing.So the prediction goes..." Pragati is excited. Tell me what the prediction says...Pragati likes to hear the prediction at the time of her father's birth,atleast once in a day. Kunti started in her broken voice...Subhadra looked into Krishna's eyes.' Why did you not convince her not to accompany them in incognito? How could she serve others being a queen? " Krishna sounded helpless.' I can not convince her Bhadra. She will finish off this one year also with them. Let it be. All these years she struggled. One more year to go." ' And I can run to Jyesht Mata and Pitasri before you people reach them." Abhi declared proudly. He is Sixteen crossed now and is so much like Arjun but for his fair complexion.His gait exactly reminds Krishna of his Parth.' How long did you practice today?" Krishna asked Abhimanyu.' Three and half. Long no? " he asked his Mama. Krishna smiled and patted his back. ' Remember when your father meets you he should not say I pampered you and treated you with lenience. I hope you will keep my reputation before Parth.Your father surpassed every one and reached the top slot. Even Mahadev declared that no one can defeat him in war.'Abhi 's eyes twinkled merrily. ' Tell him ,his son would like to be right behind him.And I mean it Mamasri," Krishna placed his hand on him and said.' You will certainly enhance the glory of your father." ...Kirti is excited.only one year and fifteen days remained. Then he will meet his mother. He will definitely punish the Hastinapur villians with his brother Abhi. He ran to Drupad and hugged him.Pitamah,Very shortly I can meet Mata and Pitasri . " he literally danced with joy in his excitement. Dhrisht smiled and commented.' Your movements remind me so much of Rajkumar Arjun . No surprise at all. Your mother dreamt to have a son exactly like him with dusky complexion." Kirti felt happy and proud . Pitamah in this one year I will practice archery to perfection.He stated. Drupad's face lightened up.'Ofcourse my dear,you are Arjun's son. You should be perfect...Panchali came to the place where Arjun is practicing archery.Just then sunset happened and Arjun did his Sandhya Jaap.These days he is particularly polishing up his skills to shoot in darkness. So the nightfall did not disturb his concentration.As he took the aim again,he saw Panchali walk towards him His sharp eyes immediately realised the difference in her attire and hairdo.He placed his Gandiv aside and came closer. She is holding a Diya in her hands that makes her face visible in all its beauty. There is no Kajal in her eyes,she removed the nose ring and her lips as she said are naturally pink without Lattuka Ras . Her ear rings are relatively smaller ,Arjun understood that she removed the ones he brought from heaven. Her neck lacked the necklace and the beautiful swan like neck proved that there is no need of any ornament. She had a black bindi on her forehead round with three dots under it. Panchali's Sindur adorned her Mang but she removed the Mang Ka teeka.Arjun cast his glance on her body and observed the way she wore her saree. It was tied up her waist and hung a little bit above her feet. Her Pallu Is on her right shoulder and the long end she brought it up and placed on her left shoulder. Arjun smiled and remarked.' No way you look like a Sairandhri. You are more beautiful without the usual look. Krishnaa,Hail the creator who made you ravishingly beautiful. Who will believe you if you say you will work for the queen? Do one thing. I will call up Dhrisht go to Panchal.Better late than never." Panchali turned back indicating her anger to leave but was imprisoned in her Arjun's arms.' I just said that. Who will send you away? I won't . I want to see your anger,that is an energiser for me." Panchali smiled her exclusively endearing smile that is meant only for her Arjun.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Starfish13 thumbnail
Hey I found out some more apperantly it's on Monday - Friday I think. And yes there was a promo of shakuni it is absolutely on at 2:00
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Starfish13

Hey I found out some more apperantly it's on Monday - Friday I think. And yes there was a promo of shakuni it is absolutely on at 2:00

ohhh... i actually don't watch star plus now... so can't tell it... will it be only mb or any other show also?
ltelidevara thumbnail
That day Dhaumya came with such excitement on his face that Bheem literally have to keep him steady on his feet as he is unable to balance his gait. Panchali looked surprised on seeing him behave so odd.Arjun looked at Sahadev who as usual did not give any clue .Yudhishtir and Nakul together questioned.' What happened? Any good news you brought? " Dhaumya drank the water brought by Draupadi and controlled himself. Slowly he spoke.' Maharaj,Karna donated his armour and earrings." The brothers were dumbfounded.Panchali raised her eyebrows. For a minute they all are in trance. Then Yudhishter 's face bloomed with happiness. Arjun asked.' To whom?" Dhaumya stared at him and replied. ' To your father,Indra." Arjun's face became pale and sad. Panchali understood his feelings and asked Dhaumya to tell everything elaborately.Dhaumya continued.' Indra went to Karna in disguise and begged him his natural earrings and armour.Karna agreed and exchanged them for a devastating Astra that can definitely kill one person he aimed to kill.He can use it only once.It is the Sakti weapon."Yudhishtir 's face changed colours.' How could Indra grant Sakti weapon knowing that he will use it on his son only?But the loss of his armour made me relaxed as I have no sleep since twelve years thinking about him and his valour.Now I can sleep happily." Arjun got up and walked away.Bheem frowned and confronted Yudhishtir.' Eldest,you should have thought before you speak.What do you mean? Phalgun is inferior to Karna? Did you forget how he vanquished him after the Swayamvara ?" Yudhishtir replied.' I know it. But I still am concerned about my brother.Karna had that natural armour which can not be pierced by any Astra .As it was taken away now I worry about that Sakti weapon.Panchali could not control herself.' So you think his years of hard work,his penance,Siva'sastra Indra's Vajrayudh every thing waste before that Sakti weapon? Above all he has his Madhav who will never allow any mishap happen to his Parth." Bheem approved her words and supported. ' Panchali is right.Arjun is our deadliest weapon against our rivals. We should not demoralise him.To hell with Karna and his stupid plans. I believe in Arjun's skills.Panchali go and tell him we all believe in him. Ask him not to take Eldest's words seriously " Panchali searched for him and found him not in his usual practice place but away from the mango grove nearer to the shore.He had his Gandiv in hand and shooting arrows into the water relentlessly.his jaw tightened and his face is grim . The natural pleasing smile that appears on his face is missing .As it is Pradosh the sky is shining in orange red colour.Panchali quickly went nearer and placed her hand on his that curled round the middle space of Gandiv firmly.Arjun took away her hand without looking into her face. Another arrow zoomed past with whirling sound and struck the waters forcefully.Panchali got afraid on seeing his never seen fury. Arjun stop it." She pleaded with him in her soft loving tone.' You know him and his fears and weaknesses.Dont take him seriously.Your Bhrata Bheem said that he has complete faith in your ability. He is a warrior. He knew how to acknowledge another warrior.Isnt it enough for you?" Arjun looked sharply into her eyes.' You can't understand Krishnaa. It hurts. The brother for whom I toiled hard on that dreadful Snowy peaks,The rigorous penance I did,the long hours of strenuous practice in heaven,my fight with Nivatakavachas to test myself every thing appears useless now. For Eldest,Karna who fled from the Gandharvas leaving Duryothan at their mercy is the ultimate warrior. Even Chitra Sen defeated him and made him run for his life.He has his armour intact then,no? I never found it difficult to overpower him even without Gandiv in the after Swayamvara battle. Still my Eldest thinks he is superior. I am frustrated Krishnaa." Arjun sat on the boat keeping away his Gandiv,Panchali walked nearer stood closer and took his face in her hands.She pushed back the curls that are falling over his eyes and said firmly.' I believe in your valour. I believe Siva's statement that none can conquer my Arjun.No Sakti weapon can harm my husband . Hundred Karna's together can not defeat my Arjun. Not possible. With or without armour. With or without Sakti weapon." Arjun looked into her lotus eyes mesmerised at the confidence with which she spoke.His hazel eyes got back the twinkle.Panchali kissed on his forehead and declared. ' You will defeat him,punish him for uttering the unpardonable words to your Krishnaa,Govind assured me. I have faith. He is nothing before you. You will win."Arjun hugged her closer and placed his head on her heart that chants his name with every heartbeat.He will take it lightly .His Eldest is fearful. Madhav has faith. Krishnaa believes in his valour.Bhrata Bheem knows his might. He will vanquish Karna certainly." Arjun smiled with confidence and Yajnaseni repeated .' Yes you will Arjun,without doubt."
Starfish13 thumbnail
Hey awesome update and yes other shows are coming on like iss pyar ko Kay nam doo and ek hasina thi can't wait for next update
ltelidevara thumbnail
The incognito period will commence very shortly. They need to travel one week atleast to reach Matsya kingdom.Going by that they have to start in one. Week. Panchali and the five brothers tuned their mind to take their disguises in such a way that no body can identify them at all. But an unprecedented incident disturbed them and it happened in an unforeseen manner. That day all the five decided to go to hunt nearer to their hermitage only. Dhaumya and his brother and son stayed in the hermitage . They were assured of Panchali's safety as after the Jayathrath incident even the trespassers desisted from passing by their abode. The way Pandavas punished Jayathrath caused fear among every one. After two hours the brothers wanted to go back as it is too hot that day.Suddenly a Brahmin appeared there and requested.' My Aarani is snatched away by a deer when I kept it on the branch of a tree.Please get it back for me." ( Aarani means the device that is used to create fire for the homa.Without it Brahmins can not carry forward their Homa related formalities.) The brothers saw the deer at a distance but it ran fast not allowing them to catch it. Actually the Arani got struck in its horn.After a while it went out of their vision...Panchali had her right eye throb indicating some danger to happen . She is worried and awaited the return of the brothers with bated breath.Just then a desciple of Dhaumya came there gasping for breath He shouted in a loud voice Queen,disaster struck.Pandavas. " Panchali asked him with anxiety.Dhaumya also had a fearful expression on his face.The boy gasped and continued.' The Pandavas got thirsty,went to the forbidden lake to drink water." Dhaumya is surprised .' Why did they go? I told them it belongs to Gods and Yakshas." What happened then? " Panchali questioned with impatience.The boy continued. ' One by one they went yo drink water,the four of them,drank water despite the warning of a Yaksha who is invisible.Then they felldown unconscious." Panchali's feet lost their balance,She leaned on the wooden pillar.Dhaumya shouted with agitation. Continue" The boy continued with hesitation. ' I hid myself there and heard Maharaj answer the questions asked by the invisible Yaksha .At the end The Yaksha told Maharaj to choose one brother to get back to life.And I heard Maharaj say ' Nakul" " Panchali had darkness spread around her,she collapsed and fell down unconscious. Dhaumya had tears in his eyes and shouted at his brother and the boy to look after the queen and ran to get herbs that will bring back Panchali's consciousness.As he ran fast,he saw the five Pandavas coming towards him safe and sound.Bheem stopped him and asked. ' What happened? Why you are running?" Dhaumya stammered in a broken voice.' The queen...unconscious..." Arjun ran fast ,faster fastest to reach the hermitage.There she lied down on the floor unconscious. He almost jumped over her balanced himself and took her head in his lap. The brothers came running sat round her. Arjun who never ever touched her before his brothers left all his inhibitions and repeatedly called .' Krishnaa,Krishnaa open your eyes." But there is no response from his wife,his soulmate who almost went to the state where she can not hear anything. Sahadev asked Dhaumya to help him make a paste of herbs that will bring back consciousness if it is applied on her forehead.Dhaumya described every thing.Arjun understood her trauma. Bheem felt bad for her condition.' Eldest,your father Yamadharmaraj is too bad.Why should he keep your Question answer session by making us tools? He can directly come and test your skills. See how Panchali went into shock thinking that only you and Nakul will return but Me,Arjun and Sahadev must have gone,She thought. How could she think that I will die before crushing Duryothan and Dussasan with my bare arms? " Yudhishtir scolded Bheem.' Is this the time to say such things? First try to make her conscious." Sahadev brought the herbal paste and applied it on her forehead. Bheem started rubbing her feet which became cool. Arjun had moisture in his eyes. He took her hand in his right hand clasped her fingers. After a while warmth came back into her feet and hands. Dhaumya sighed with relief. She will recover in an hour. Mahadev,your grace is unlimited. He said.The brothers got relief and Yudhishtir said he needed to take rest as he exerted himself too much by answering the questions .Dhaumya took him,Bheem and Nakul to his hermitage to provide evening food that was prepared by his desciples.Arjun made her lie on the thick mattress comfortably and sat beside her relentlessly rubbing her hands. Sahadev wiped the paste from her forehead and said. ' Bhrata don't worry she will be fine within one hour. I will go to The Asram of Dhaumya and bring food for both of you. You try to bring her back by conversing with her.Otherwise she may take more time to get well.Get into her mind that all of us returned safe." After Sahadev left,Arjun lifted her and placed her on his lap.he took her closer,held her face and touched her eyes,cheeks and then lips with his .He uttered. Krishnaa open your eyes. Look at me. Nothing happened . " Arjun's touch and voice reached the inner conscience of Panchali and awakened her senses. She slowly opened her eyes and whispered.' Arjun Where did you go leaving your Krishnaa? Arjun smiled and assured her hugging her close.' Nowhere. Arjun can never go away leaving you behind. " Panchali clasped his neck and said.' I wanted to go but you called me back I have to come back Arjun, for you ,for us,." Arjun kissed on her forehead and said. ' Don't ever leave me Krishnaa,I promise I won't leave without you."
ltelidevara thumbnail
Narayanam Namaskritya Naram chaiva Narottamam Devim Saraswatim Vyasam Tato Jayamudirayet. Salutations to Nar,the Best Among Men and Narayan,and Saraswati,...I consider myself fortunate to come till now with the support of you all. Thank you for your unending support. With your good wishes I am starting Virat Parv Story now. Like Sundara Kanda to The Ramayan,Virata Parv is for The Mahabharat,that glorifies the glory of Draupadi and Arjun. I am pleased to explore the story as per the main characters of my OS ArDi.not deviating too much from the Epic.The popular belief is if Virat Parv is read, rains will happen in drought hit areas. Tirumala Tifupati Devasthanam made all its associate temples arrange Virat Parv Katha Prasang to enable the rains to shower and grace the people with prosperity and Happiness.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is like unbelievable from where u started the story and where u have reached now!! 👏
U r an amazing writer! i love your work ❤️ The way u have given So many ArDi scenes and on the same time given so much information about the epic is commendable!! 👏 There was so many things that i never knew about the epic but came to know about them in your story!
Really great work!! i'm looking forward to read the next part! plz update soon 😊
ltelidevara thumbnail
The journey to Matsya kingdom started with the blessings of Dhaumya. Yudhishtir asked him to take their Agnihotr to Panchal and return after one year. Dhaumya asked them to take care of Panchali,in Virat's Antahpur. The brothers assured him they will.Then they started walking by the Yamuna that flows to the southern direction of Panchala . They left their horses and sent them to Dwaraka with confidential people.Three days they walked continuously avoiding village paths and taking resort to forest paths. Then they covered three forth distance to Virat kingdom and reached the forest that spread miles and miles. Yudhishtir said. ,' We should cross the forest only then we will reach the outskirts of the city. It takes two days to reach there. Then we will have two days hardly left to enter Virat Kingdom." Panchali 's feet swollen,Her face turning pale,she protested.' I can't move one foot from here. Let us take rest and then continue our journey." She sat on the rock placed her hand on her forehead feeling headache. Arjun asked Sahadev to give her oshadhi with water so that she could revive herself.All of them are too tired to continue their journey. They hardly slept at night and continued their journey without break.Yudhishtir said .' I know Panchali can not bear this much strain. But we have no other way.Already Duryothan must have sent his spies to find our whereabouts.They may search for us everywhere.So it is not advisable to stop here. Who knows? He may have bought even the foresters to do his wish." Bheem frowned and grumbled.' If I find any such person spying on us I will break his neck." Nakul and Sahadev looked at him with despair. Arjun placed his hand on his shoulder and pacified him.' I know you are hungry now. We have sent the Akshaya Patra also with Dhaumya. But we can't take it also. Eldest said the truth. We should take some fruits and continue our journey. We afford to take very little rest at night. " He looked at his wife who is in a miserable condition. Sahadev brought fruits and coconut water for all of them. Arjun wished heartfully that his Eldest should ask him to carry Panchali but will he? Yudhishtir looked at his brothers who are too tired to carry Draupadi. Even Bheem looked sleepy and exhausted.He then turned to his ever energetic brother,Arjun.' Carry Panchali till we reach the outskirts of Matsya." Arjun sighed in relief. Panchali stretched her hands just like a small girl.Arjun lifted her up and placed her on his shoulder clasping her knees tightly. Panchali kept her head on his shoulder that had the marks of bow Arjun kept his Gandiv on his right shoulder and Panchali on his left and balanced them both.His in exhaustive quivers were tied up on the back of Sahadev. They walked along with their weapons,mostly silently avoiding conversation.They have to walk till midnight and then they should take rest but start again in the last quarter of the night.Bheem is leading them followed by Yudhishtir,then Nakul and Sahadev followed by Arjun and Draupadi.Bheem asked Arjun to come leisurely lest it will be inconvenient to Draupadi if he walks fast.' Keep your energy intact Arjun,You should bear her till we reach the outskirts." Arjun whispered in a low tone.' I am ready to bear her all my life." Panchali smiled at him and gave a peck on his neck.Arjun also smiled and slowed up a bit and said.' Now don't test my patience. Be a good girl." Panchali is in a playful mood. She doesnt know when she will get the chance to be that close to him.She mischievously bit on his left ear and said.' I am jealous. You gave equal position to me and to your Gandiv. Why?" Arjun understood her mood and just smiled observing the distance between them and their brothers.Panchali continued her mood.' You know you will be among young girls like Uttara.Becareful. Don't lose your heart to any of them. I am answerable to all your wives. You are answerable to me.Just then a small stream came in their way. The water is knee deep. Bheem helped Nakul to cross and Sahadev helped Yudhishtir." As Arjun attempted to cross ,Panchali stopped him.' Bring me down. I will drink water." Arjun looked at her and understood her tantrums. He dropped her and placed his hand round her waist not losing his grip on Gandiv. In the meanwhile Sahadev shouted. ' Bhrata we will stop a little ahead. We check if we can spend night here."
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

This is like unbelievable from where u started the story and where u have reached now!! 👏
U r an amazing writer! i love your work ❤️ The way u have given So many ArDi scenes and on the same time given so much information about the epic is commendable!! 👏 There was so many things that i never knew about the epic but came to know about them in your story!
Really great work!! i'm looking forward to read the next part! plz update soon 😊

bThanq Mahima for always being there . Without such support I wouldn't have reached here. By the way Arjun carrying Panchali is there in the Epic,you might have known it. Only I added some of my ARDi love to it.