Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Seasons are changing sending the bad times back and inviting the good times to infuse faith,to sow the seeds of hope. Only two months are left to enter into incognito.Pandavas are trying hard to get used to the make over and be some other person for a whole year. But the disguises they take up thoroughly suited them and it is easy to get into the skin of their alter egos. Yudhishtir perfectly suited for the role of Kanka as he can make himself comfortable playing Dice,discussing the matters of Dharma. Bheema said he would enjoy his term as a cook and as a boxer . He can have his favourite food every day and enjoy fighting with boxers. The Twins are perfectly suitable to be with horses and cows.Arjun has to endure his curse and live life in the harem of Royal ladies. It is heart breaking for Draupadi.How could her husband who is too famous for his heroism and manliness bear such change in his body ? And what if he gets depressed in that process? Who will revive his spirits? Panchali 's worry started taking a toll on her health. She became week,absent minded and disinterested in any thing. Bheem asked Arjun' Did you observe how fragile she became? What is that matter eating her brains? Find out and do remedy to it. She has to enter incognito not absent minded,depressed. It would be dangerous for her as well as for us." Arjun nodded his head and assured he would look into the matter. That day it happened that they were invited to the Asram of Dhaumya's brother where a great Homa will be performed and at night a story telling session is arranged by the sages that interested Yudhishtir and Sahadev. It also happened that a grand Samaradhana ( lunch) has been planned. Dhaumya requested Bheem to look into the food arrangements as nearly hundred sages have to be fed with good food. Bheem agreed with excitement. Yudhishtir asked Nakul to stay back with Draupadi but Bheem negated.' Arjun,you stay back with Draupadi. I want Nakul to assist me there." He winked at Arjun indicating him he has to tackle Draupadi.Arjun stayed back . Every one left after the morning puja formalities. Arjun finished his archery practice and came back to the hermitage. He kept his Gandiv properly and Panchali brought him Milk without sugar as is his habit. He took her hand with the milk glass and finished it fast. Panchali tried to release her hand but he got up and lead her out . They crossed the mango grove and reached the riverside . Panchali protested.' Arjun,I have to finish my work.Let me go back.I will prepare lunch for you." Arjun did not pay attention to her words. He went into the waters and pushed the boat that to the shore,lifted her inside and started rowing it in the waters. Panchali stood closer to him silently knowing that he won't tell anything if he doesn't want to. The boat swiftly moved in the waters making Panchali wonder what Arjun is upto.After a while Arjun reached the shore and helped Panchali out of the boat.He then took her to the foot hill where a cave existed with a steep entrance.Arjun carefully lead her inside and Panchali saw a Shivling on a rock surface looking Devine and making the surroundings charged up. Arjun folded his hands closed his eyes and remained in Dhyan for sometime. Then he opened his eyes took the Vibhuti from the Shivling and made three lines with it on his forehead. Then he took the Kumkum from the feet of Gauri not in the form of an idol but an oval shaped rock with yellow turmeric covered over it. He placed it in the Mang of Draupadi and touched her forehead with his palm. Panchali closed her eyes feeling the vibrations of Devine power. Then Arjun brought her out and lead her to a beautiful place that is surrounded by mango trees and fragrant flower creepers. There is a small hut there which is covered by green leaves from the creepers and he took her inside. Panchali liked the cool hut and looked around wondering how Arjun knew such a place existed there. Arjun made her sit on a wide flat rock took her hand and looking straight into her eyes asked.' Tell me Krishnaa what is bothering you? " Panchali did not answer. She bent her face down as if collecting strength to reveal her fears before her soulmate.Arjun repeated Tell me Krishnaa.Panchali looked up and gazed into his eyes. He understood. ' it Is about Urvasi's curse. Isn't it ? " She remained silent. Arjun started in his magnetic voice,placing his hand round her shoulders. ' Krishnaa when I went to Himalayas I don't have you by my side,No Madhav with me,no brothers. You know who gave me strength there to survive the chill weather? Bholenath .and Madhav and you. Panchali looked in surprise. But we were not there Arjun. She said. Arjun smiled. ' Bholenath blessed me with willpower. Daily after I worship Shiv I got new vigour and Energy.Madhav guided me by literally living with me. I used to hear his words whenever I slip into depression. And you,Krishnaa you and me are not different we are one. I can feel you in myself.Now as Brihannala I will feel the feminine self that is already there in me. And that is you Krishnaa." Panchali stared into his eyes spell bound. Arjun continued. ' Why should I bother to meet such feminine self that is so closer to me.Krishnaa,Since childhood,I hated one word. That is the word FEAR.I never had that feeling ever in my life. I will not have that in future. And I want my wife also to be fearless." Arjun hugged her close and repeated.' Krishnaa let us face it fearless." Panchali awestruck and mesmerised placed her head on his heart.She said after a pause.' Yes.Arjun I will.Your wife will never be afraid again." Arjun smiled and kissed on her forehead. That should be the spirit Now You know what reward I will present my wife? A beautiful day spent away from every one."
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Starfish13 thumbnail
Great job have u heard mahabarat is coming again on star plus (repeats)
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starfish13

O great! I don't know. Really? When will it be retelecast? What are the timings?
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

whaaatt!!!😲 i'm going mad... i'll faint... *faints*
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

can u tell me from where did u get the news? or PM me? Plz!! It's a request of a MB lover. plzzz!!!!😃😳
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun took Panchali to the southern part of the hill that is really picturesque. The river there is blue green in colour with Sunrays making the water look golden also. There are rows of cranes white in colour stretching their necks and looked like enquiring the welfare of the couple. Panchali felt refreshing seeing the beauty of nature. Arjun made her walk nearer to the shore She asked him with wonder.' How did you find out this beautiful place? "Arjun smiled.' For a nature lover it is not difficult to find the beauty of nature.Arjun showed her the lotuses blooming just then with the touch of SunRays.He said instantly.' See the lotus petals gradually opening up and blooming it is just like the beloved opening her eyes slowly after experiencing the bliss of union.Panchali blushed and understood.His poetic heart is in full swing comparing his beloved with the beauty of the nature.He then took her to the deep forest adjacent to the river.The deer came running to them stopped abruptly gazing at Draupadi's eyes. Arjun remarked.' The deer are wondering seeing the fickleness of their eyes in your eyes." Panchali smiled in appreciation.' How could you find similarity with me you are too poetic at heart Arjun.I wonder how could such a great warrior is actually a beauty worshipper? You have contradictions hidden within your personality.Arjun smiled and answered . I am a born nature lover.Nature is my first love and Krishnaa comes second." Panchali took away her hand from his exhibiting her anger. Am I not your first love? I am hurt. Arjun I hate you ' She walked away from him and at the same time the roar of a lion is heard from a distance. Panchali ran back into Arjun's arms who pulled her closer and laughed.' Yajnaseni is that much afraid? What will you do if it attacks now? I didn't even bring Gandiv. What shall we do?" Panchali looked into his hazel eyes and proudly stated.' My husband doesn't need Gandiv to tackle that lion. He can manage." Arjun smiled with delight watching the pride in her lotus eyes. It is mid afternoon and he took her back to the hermitage.Panchali cooked food in Akshaya Patra and both of them fed each other with their own hand. In the evening Bheem sent message that they will return early next morning. The messenger is a young Brahmin boy who came with a fifteen year old good looking girl .He introduced himself as the son of Dhaumya's brother and she the daughter. He greeted Arjun and said that his sister wishes to see the princess of Panchal who is hailed as the most beautiful woman of Aryavarth.She walked the two Krosh distance to fulfill her wish.Arjun smiled benevolently and called Panchali who is inside her kitchen. As she came the girl looked at her widening her eyes to the maximum. Panchali turned to Arjun to know what is happening there. Arjun informed her in a low voice why the girl is looking so.Panchali got embarassed and smiled at the girl.The Brahmin boy told Arjun. They grew up listening to the story of Arjun's triumph at Fish Target and his marriage to the most beautiful woman. The girl expressed her admiration silently and turned to go with great satisfaction.The Brahmin boy admitted that his older sister actually attended the Swayamvar and fell in love with Arjun instantly. She is busy today. But she will come in a couple of days . Panchali's face changed colour. She gave them fruits and said.' You should start now. Before it gets dark you should reach back. Tell Eldest that we are fine." Arjun controlled his smile observing her feelings. After they left Panchali went inside silently finished her evening worship and then served food to Arjun . She then finished her work in the kitchen and went to the backyard. The night is beautiful with stars and the crescent moon spreading dim moonlight all around. She felt the masculine arms of her Arjun around her and in a split second she was on the soft mattress that is there nearer to jasmine creeper she planted that is full of flowers.' What happened? Why are you silent? Arjun asked innocently. Panchali smirked.' I am fed up of your admirers. How many years passed since you hit fish target? Still your admirers won't stop worship ." Arjun asked mischievously.' Why? Your worshipper also came today to see you. It is the same thing no?" Panchali. Ruffled his hair.' No it is different. That girl just came to see m. But the another one may be besotted...Arjun laughed.' You know my Fireborn always remains the same. And I like it that way." Panchali pouted and tried to get up. Arjun gave a peck on her neck. See your friends the jasmines are greeting us .They want to see our love flourish . They are pleading with me." Panchali placed her hands lovingly round his neck.Arjun bent down to feel the overflowing love of Yajnaseni.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So sorry for not being regular, I missed so much!
Okay, So I just finished reading the last 8-9 pages or so.

Wow I fell in love all over again with this FF after reading the recent updates!
The way you described Ardi's pain of separation was too good..and even heaven didnt seem good enough for arjun without his draupadi. ❤️ You described the nuances..places..and EVERYTHING so well, it melted and stirred my heart. 😳 The way you described the hermitage, the Himalayas, I felt I was there feeling the fresh mountain air. I Love the Himalayas and your updates made me feel like I was standing right there with the characters. 😳⭐️
You're too good, Lakshmi. 👏
And my FAVOURITE part was the whole update where Arjun comes back. It was so heart warming and my anticipation while reading the update was so real, as if I was living it with the characters. ⭐️ Ardi's reunion was so blissful, I have no words to express it. I kept reading it over and over again. ❤️ And Wow that part where Arjun goes after Draupadi and tries to explain the curse to her, it was too good it actually made me blush.
And Krishna teasing panchaali about how arjun cleared her doubts. 🤣 ArDi's conversation about Rambha, urvashi tilotthama was 🤣🤣
And the part where Arjun and draupadi go to the cave, arjun fills her maang. And the explanation he gave, that he will now live his feminine side, that is, draupadi..that was such a beautiful line❤️ Such little moments bring unparalleled bliss. And the latest update, I'm just so overwhelmed with the ArDi parts, I feel so happy to read them and I have no words to express it.
There are so many parts I loved, and I read the last 9 pages's updates together...didnt list them all out BUT I loved all the updates. They were all TOO good. I'm so glad you gave us so many ArDi moments after he came back from heaven, it was such bliss after the vastraharan and the separation. You're doing a very very good job. You are one of my most favourite fan fiction writers out here. 🤗Eagerly looking forward to reading the next updates and more on ArDi. 😳

I'll come back and comment whenever I can.

- Lots of Love, Yukthi.
Edited by .FairyDust. - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Hello .Yukti.Dil Bhar Gaya.How I waited for you I can't explain. My good luck that I finally saw the letters Fairy Dust. Please dont disappear again. I want your comment for every Episode of mine.Felt good that you liked the Episodes. I will try my best to do justice to Our ARDI.Read the remaining part also and let me know how you feel .Looking forward to seeing you daily in my OS.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Hello .Yukti.Dil Bhar Gaya.How I waited for you I can't explain. My good luck that I finally saw the letters Fairy Dust. Please dont disappear again. I want your comment for every Episode of mine.Felt good that you liked the Episodes. I will try my best to do justice to Our ARDI.Read the remaining part also and let me know how you feel .Looking forward to seeing you daily in my OS.

Hey Lakshmi. I'm caught up with college work and also my health is not keeping good at all. So i'm not very regular in commenting. I'll try my very very best to comment as often as I can. reading your story transports me to a blissful time and ArDi's land. I cant go away from it. I'll try my best to come here more often.
Starfish13 thumbnail
Hey it's me according to what I know it's on the 14th December at 2:00 there doing repeats of hi dramas like mahabarat I'm not sure if that is the exact time. Oh and there was trailer that's how I know great update!