so arjun becoming sahdev now...
feeling like killing tht jayadrath!!!😡
but our drau is cool!!😎
nd now comes tht praising part...

Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing 👏
I never knew at that time jaydrath was going to marry dusshala 😲 I thought that they were already married.
Anyways I'm looking forward for the next update I seriously can't wait to read 😳 😳
Starfish13 thumbnail
Oh wow! Looking forward to seeing arjun's protective side over krishnaa
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Panchali moved away from him trying fiercely to balance her feet and not giving him opportunity to touch her.Jayathrath laughed with amusement thinking that finally he is able to have the most beautiful woman within his reach. Yajnaseni 's eyes turned red. ' you are a fool Jayathrath,you consider me helpless? Are you in your senses to realise with whom you are rubbing shoulders? I hope you will come to terms with your destiny when you see Savya Sachi with Gandiv in his hand. Your eyes will wide open when he burns your army like forest fire.You need not wait too long. Very soon you will hear the Twang of Gandiv.Then your senses will stop functioning.Be ready to face the arrows of Gandiv.And Ofcourse Bheem will never leave you at all. His mace will cause destruction.Remember,If it is too late even Eldest won't forgive you." Jayathrath laughed loudly looking at her with lust. ' The daughter of Drupad! You look too beautiful even in anger. And your hair,I never saw such luscious hair for any one." Jayathrath tried to touch her curls greedily.Panchali threatened him. ' Dont ever dare Jayathrath.You will get burnt here itself."...When Dhaumya informed them with tears what happened in their absence,Pandavas got into a state of anger,Shock and disdain. Dhaumya regretted.' By the time I heard her calling Arjun for help,the chariot went far away.I fear they must have gone too far. Rajkumar Arjun,Bheem hurry up. Otherwise the queen will get into serious trouble." Arjun pulled up his quivers took Gandiv in hand and urged Bheem.' Let us go Bhrata before that wretched Jayathrath cross the forest. They both went ahead of the other three who followed them behind. Arjun 's jaw tightened thinking of the miserable state of his wife who smilingly sent him for hunting without fearing for her safety. Krishnaa don't lose courage. Within minutes you will see me before you." He muttered under his breath . Arjun told Bheem that it is necessary to stop Jayathrath from moving out of the forest.He shot his fire arrows even without seeing the chariot before his eyes. First the Twang of The Gandiv was heard and then Jayathrath's chariot horses looked bewildered as they were stopped by the line of fire created by the arrows released from Gandiv.Panchali could not contain her excitement.' Murkh Jayathrath,Heard the sound? Be careful otherwise your ears will get blocked. Recognised the arrows? They are from Gandiv.They will converse with you in your language." Jayathrath peeped behind and saw the Five .Two of them are nearer to the chariot and the remaining three are behind. He asked Panchali .' Describe the Pandavas. I want to hear from you." Panchali laughed gleefully. ' Now I am relieved. I saw them together coming to punish you.Now I have no fear.See,that Eldest who can forgive even his rivals.He always try to follow dharma. Now see Bheem Sen who is rolling his eyes. He will never leave his rivals alive. See the Twins,They are dangerous to those who try to harm them Now see my husband Arjun,Even if you hide in heaven,he can find you out and kill you.There is no one in these three worlds who can fight his arrows.See how serious he is looking. Jayathrath he is the beloved friend of Govind.Now he will smash you and your army. Be ready to fall prey to him." Before Jayathrath could do anything Arjun killed Five hundred chief warriors of Jayathratha.He immediately killed twelve Sauvira princes. Soon the whole place has been covered by head less bodies and body less heads.Bheem killed elephants and horses with his mace.Jayathrath started shivering. That much destruction in that less span? He realised the truth of Panchali's words. Just then Arjun shot sharp arrows and killed the horses of his chariot.Panchali laughed at Jayathrath. ' Didn't I tell you,before? Coward. Do you have guts to face arrows released from Gandiv? Have an answer for the onslaught? Whose wife did you cast your eyes upon? Now endure the result of your misdeed." Her words made Jayathrath overcome with fear.He jumped from his chariot ,ascended another chariot and fled. Immediately Arjun reached there and lifted her down from the chariot and carefully placed her down. He had moisture in his eyes and pushed her curls back lovingly. He called Sahadev and handed over her to him. He assured her with his looks that he will return soon and asked Sahadev to return to the hermitage.He approached Bheem and alerted him.' Stop it Bhai. Stop killing innocent warriors. The real culprit fled away. Let us catch him alive." They both followed Jayathrath who is galloping in his chariot.He already crossed kros distance.far away from Arjun and Bheem.Then Arjun who is unshaken despite not seeing Jayathrath any where nearer shot a Divine astra that sped fast and killed the horses of Jayathrath .Sindhuraj was spellbound on seeing such expertise that made Arjun shoot the horses from such a long distance. He looked back and saw both Bheem and Arjun approach him on horses. He regretted.' My lust made me see this day.I provoked that Arjun who is invincible to even gods. I should save my life." Jayathrath started running fast andArjun laughed at him and shouted.' ' O Jayathrath,You are shameless. You left your army at our mercy and running away. Is this your valour that made you abduct another's wife? Stop there we are coming." Jayathrath did not stop but hid himself in bushes.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
I love this protective Arjuna 😳
Loved it 👏
But this stupid Jaydrath 😡
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

I love this protective Arjuna 😳
Loved it 👏
But this stupid Jaydrath 😡

Arjun is always protective Mahima,There is a sloka in Vana Parva where Yudhishtir says Draupadi depends upon Bheem when Arjun is away from them.So he is her protecter except at that vicious Dice game.
Mahiima16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Arjun is always protective Mahima,There is a sloka in Vana Parva where Yudhishtir says Draupadi depends upon Bheem when Arjun is away from them.So he is her protecter except at that vicious Dice game.

Yes di i read this part in your thread-did draupadi really loved arjuna more. 😳 😳
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun and Bheem finally traced Jayathrath and Bheem started kicking him left and right. Blood started from Jayathrath's nose and Arjun pulled Bhima back.' Stop it Bhrata. Let us take him alive." Bheem shouted loudly.' Don't be that soft.Arjun,The crime he committed is unpardonable.Still for Eldest I am leaving him as of now." Jayathrath was thrown at the feet of Draupadi.She smiled with contentment. Yudhishtir councilled him in his own way.' You are going to be the husband of our sister Dussala. How could you attempt such henuous crime? Learn to worship Dharma by standing by it." Draupadi is sarcastic.' Why are you blowing conch before a deaf person? He won't change a bit with your lectures on moral science." Arjun looked at her and she understood. Her husband couldn't stand it if she spoke in such a tone before his Eldest.Seriously his Bhratru prem is unbearable. She thought.Bheem burst out.' There is only one punishment for him. Death punishment.And I will carry it on." Panchali said in a soft voice.' Leave him alive. He is our Dussala's husband." Arjun looked at her with appreciation.Yudhishtir applauded her.Bheem took an arrow from Arjun and shaved off his hair leaving five parts and declared.' Jayathrath,Now you are our servant. Wherever you are remember it." Jayathrath folded his hands and left. Bheem and Nakul despised him with harsh words and Yudhishtir prevented them.' Why should we leave Draupadi alone? One of us should have stayed back. Fault lies with us." Arjun agreed. ' True. We gave a chance to him to abduct her." They firmly decided that one of them should stay back with her when they go for hunting.The impact of the incident that took place effected Draupadi severely.,She took head bath three times and poured many vessels of water on her body and rubbed her wrist rigorously as that was the part Jayathrath touched her mostly as he held her wrist.She looked absent minded even while serving food after sunset.Arjun observed her every movement and understood her mental trauma.Bheem slept early along with Yudhishtir. Nakul and Sahadev went to the Asram of Dhaumya to be with him as he is doing a Santi Homa that will last till mid night.Arjun could not find Panchali inside and he got worried. He went to the back side and searched.She is nowhere. He walked to wards the riverside and found her on her favourite Rock staring into the waters that are calm and the Paurnami moon looked beautiful as if came down to see the beauty of Panchali's face.Arjun found it odd as his wife will always feel his presence and acknowledge.But now she is unmoved just rubbing her wrist with her other hand with a blank face. Arjun went behind her and took her completely into his arms.He took her wrist and kissed all over it again and again.Panchali stammered.' Arjun,..I hate it. He held me...I hate myself." Arjun let her say her feelings. ' Why do people lust for my body Arjun? No one wants to know what is inside my heart.Every one is after my looks which now I started hating." Arjun hugged her closer still maintained his silence. There is something else that hurt her something related to Jayathratha may be...Panchali shed tears and said in a broken voice.' You know what he said after getting me into the chariot? He said.Since I have five husbands I can have more and accept him also." Panchali stopped unable to control her anger,frustration and disgust. Arjun's jaw tightened,His grip on her shoulders became tighter hurting her in the process.' So that is the reason that shattered her whole being and shook her completely.Arjun bent down and wiped her tears with his lips.Krishnaa,control yourself.He pleaded with her.Panchali desparately murmured.as if talking to herself.' No other Princess is lusted after. Only Yajnaseni is the target for no fault of her.I have Five I can have more.Arjun took her face in his palms.He looked into her lotus eyes filled with tears.Arjun started in a low voice. ' Krishnaa listen,Dogs will bark so many times.Jayathrath is a fool. His words should not be counted He lost his senses. I am afraid how Dussala can deal with him.Your chastity need not require the certificate of others. If you have five,it is your personal matter. Who is he to comment? I agree Because of me only you have to endure all this. But dont hate me for that.Krishnaa For hundredth time I ask forgive me ...Arjun sat at her feet and placed his head on her lap. Panchali bent her head over his covering him with her long hair. Arjun whispered. Don't ever think you became impure touched by him.you are Fireborn.you will burn those who touch you Already Jayathrath is burnt.I am sure of it." Panchali's ruptured heart became cool with his touching words.The cool breeze blowing over the river caressed them affectionately.The Full moon showered nectar all around feeling happy seeing the ardent lovers sharing their pain and absorbing the warmth of love.Arjun looked up and asked.Didnt I tell you in the morning how beautiful you are? Poor Jayathrath must have become mad.You know when I went for hunting in the morning I couldn't aim the animals at all. I saw my Krishnaa only luring me towards her.And you say you hate your beauty? Your father's great effort to get such beauty for me you hate that beauty? How could you do so Krishnaa? " Panchali bit her lower lip. She knew how good he is with his words.Arjun I know your tricks to make me smile" She said ruffling his hair. Arjun smiled disarmingly.He whispered.' Then grace me with your smile. I am afraid you have lost your smile somewhere in the forest." Panchali laughed with her pearl like teeth shining between her red lips.Arjun got mesmerised and kissed her on her nose ring and her lips. Panchali placed her hands round his neck and savoured his love forgetting her pain.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
😳 ❤️
Such a romantic and sweet update! 😳
ok i just love it when draupadi taunts yudhishtira in front of arjuna 😆 😳
And i love it how sweetly arjuna pacifies Draupadi ❤️
Starfish13 thumbnail
Awww how sweet but if I was arjun I would have killed him anyway. WELL DONE!