Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
The arrival of Krishna spelt celebration in Pandava hermitage.The atmosphere became jubilant with the visitors in the vicinity queuing up to have a darsan of the living God Keshav,Krishna Vaasudev. Bheem and Panchali became busy like in good old days and started cooking with the help of Akshaya Patra.Great sages like Markandeya visited the Ashram and paid their respects to Krishna.After lunch sage Markandeya narrated The Mahishasur Samhar Katha and The story of Kartikeya and his valour.Panchali and Draupadi went to the river side and spent time together conversing on different topics. Suddenly Satya asked Panchali. ' I found the peace and tranquility that I rarely experience in Dwaraka here in your hermitage.I am always insecure of my husband. I am not sure of his love for me. I sulk,I get angry ,I use different tricks to make him spend more time with me. But you are different. I never saw any kind of dissatisfaction in any of them regarding you. What trick will you use to achieve their loyalty please tell me." Panchali ' Satya,get rid of your insecurity first.Be confident of your love for Govind. He is won by love and devotion. I never use any tricks to win them over. I attend to their needs,serve them well and always fulfill the duties of a housewife. Eldest is always obsessed with Dharma and there won't be any day when he wouldn't do a Homa or a sacrifice. He is particular about attending sages who are our regular guests. I make every arrangement to please his guests.Bheem you know is obsessed of food and cooking is his hobby. You know how I assisted him and learnt cooking at Indraprasth. Nakul and Sahadev are simple and uncomplicated.I look after them with concern and affection." Satya questioned with a tinge of mischeouusness .' What about Arjun? How did you win his heart? I saw all his wives at Indraprasth. They all are beautiful in their own way.Still Arjun looks hooked by you.He is clever. He won't commit it but I know he has that for you . What do you say? " Panchali stared into space.' I don't know Satya. I feel his love for me but I can't say...He values me so much. That is why he readily faced the curse of Urvasi but remained loyal . But he may love Subhadra and others also in the same way.But I never fail in my duties towards him . His needs are too simple. He is not particular about timings . He can remain without food and sleep you know. But when he went off I found my existence futile on this earth. Satya I lost my zeal to live." Satya sulked.' Why did you forgive him in the first place for being silent at the Dice Game.? I could never forgive him.He could have raised his voice against his Eldest against making you a stake ." Panchali 's face became pale. ' Before his Eldest,he would never consider anyone else. That is his weakness.He believed that Govind would definitely save me come what may.I forgave him Satya,it is essential. He is the pillar of Pandavas.Whatever be the task he will offer himself and achieve it for his brothers.Govind asked me to forgive him. My conscience asked me to forgive him.You know Satya if I don't The pain caused to him finally hurts me even. So thinking of all these issues I forgot my hurt." Satya teased her. ' I know you can't live without loving him. Poor Panchali.Helpless in love." Draupadi smiled and retorted.' Not poor Satya. I am rich in my love for him.And I feel proud. " Krishna who came behind with Arjun crossed.' Proud for what Sakhi?" Arjun looked into her lotus eyes that will always mirror her love for him and asked.' Sharing secrets and blaming us for this and that? " Satya replied tongue in cheek.' Yes she is complaining about your flirtatious nature.I can't understand why do you entangle yourself with beautiful women wherever you go? What is that special quality in you that attracts women? " Arjun replied with attitude.' You should ask them not me. My wife is there. She may help you a bit " Panchali got up on the pretext of attending her work. As she walked towards the hermitage,she heard Satya calling to her.' Be ready with your answer." Panchali turned back and quipped.' I think you better ask Govind's sister to answer this. He has so many admirers you know it." Krishna laughed at her smartness and winked at Satya.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

wow wow wow!!! These updates were awesomest!!!

well, the slap tht dury got was worth reading!!
Nd sometimes fighting with friends is recreational!!
the war was too good!!!
nd madhav coming... wow!
We so wanna see our kirti baby!!! nd praggu nd abhi baby also!!
Jyeshth did one good job in life...ordered arjun to free them!!
how badly tht dury got an invisible slap by arjun!! arrogance flew away!!!

Anvi,missed your energetic funny one liners. Good to see your comment dear. Actually I want to request you to promptly post your updates..'The Saga of ...I liked your ArDi so much. Do continue with the story.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Anvi,missed your energetic funny one liners. Good to see your comment dear. Actually I want to request you to promptly post your updates..'The Saga of ...I liked your ArDi so much. Do continue with the story.

yeh di... i'll continue it soon!!But right now i don't hv mood nd time to write... as soon as my exams r over, i promise i'll update daily!!πŸ˜ƒ
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice the story is going on so well πŸ‘πŸΌ plz update soon I can't wait to read 😳
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Nice the story is going on so well πŸ‘πŸΌ plz update soon I can't wait to read 😳

Mahima,here is the update for you.
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Mahima,here is the update for you.

but di where's the update??πŸ˜•
ltelidevara thumbnail
Satya went to assist Panchali in her evening dinner preparations. Krishna and Arjun started walking by the river chatting in a carefree manner. ' How did you enjoy heaven,Parth ? You stayed a long time there. How did you feel? " Arjun expressed his dis interest in heaven's luring temptations.' You knowMadhav,people there are so lazy and inactive. They had nothing to do except enjoy music and dance. I wonder why people aim at heavenly pleasures.I found nothing exciting there." Krishna smiled and added.' But there are apsaras who are famous for their Devine looks. And you rejected Urvasi? Very bad Parth." Krishna's tone is mischievous .Arjun smirked and said.' What is the big deal if I rejected Urvasi? Am I so greedy that I won't consider my relationship with her? " Krishna continued his teasing.' Relationships work for us. Not for them. In heaven any one can enjoy and have pleasure. You are in heaven. So poor Urvasi must have thought that you will oblige. By the way isn't she ravishing and imposing? " Arjun replied with disinterest.' She may be beautiful. But not for me.To me she looked like a statue in the mandir. And I just stared at her like a devotee.She misunderstood my looks for passion and taunted me."Krishna laughed heartily.' You know our reputation makes women believe that we are vulnerable.Actually speaking your interesting affairs and marriages must have made her believe that you will accept her. Poor Urvasi." Arjun is miffed.' She is not poor Urvasi. I am poor Arjun. I went to learn divine Astras and returned with the curse.But I took it in my stride. That way I can be nearer to her even though in a helpless state." Krishna patted him on his shoulder.' You know Parth,Challenges happen to those who can meet them half way and win. Your curse will help you hide your identity. Rest assured. A great victory awaits you in the end.'Arjun smiled feebly and asked.' Is there no way to restrict her from following us in incognito? Why should she hide herself? What is her fault? I was unable to stand up for her on that day and I can never forgive myself for that. Madhav,can't you take her to Panchal till we finish our incognito? She will listen to you." Krishna nodded his head.' No Parth,she won't listen. Don't you know why she preferred forest life even at the cost of separation from her children? Can you imagine her not being with you in your trials? Never. She can not breathe if she is separated from you. I was so scared of her state of health when you went away for five years.In my vision,she appeared fragile,week,lifeless without you. She did Katyayani vrath and fasted half days.Her devotional power brought you back safe and sound. All your wives are suffering Parth. But they are safe and secure in their Hometowns. But my Sakhi set an example of a great Sati who never deviated from her path. I assure you Parth,I will see to,it whoever insulted her will meet their doom very soon. Their lifespan is coming to an end. Mark my word." Arjun saw a Devine glow on his friend's face He hugged him close and said.' So be it." They walked back and were greeted by the sages who just finished evening oblations to Fire God .Bheem taunted.' Thank god both of you returned soon. Otherwise Panchali won't serve food in time.And you know already my hunger doubled inhaling the smell of the dishes cooked.Now finish your formalities and come soon." Satya asked them'you both look serious. What is your topic of discussion?"Krishna seriously answered,'Urvasi" Satya exclaimed.' What" Nakul laughingly said. ' Krishna must have councilled Bhrata Arjun not to care for relationships when such Apsara stood before him ." Arjun's face flushed with embarrassment.Panchali looked at him with suspicion.Sahadev is desparate.' You won't change Nakul.You are impossible." Krishna smiled at Satya and said.' Nothing like that Satya. I am just curious to know how beautiful she is." Satya got angry and muttered.' You won't change Swami." Panchali placed her hand on Satya's shoulder.' What is new? They are like that only. Don't take it to heart." After the meals were over,Arjun got the opportunity to cross his wife when she went behind the hermitage on some work.He took hold of her Pallu end wiped his hands and mouth then asked.' Why are you still saying that we are such people? Don't you have faith in me? " Panchali made an innocent face and said.' How do I know?Your brother Nakul said that you must have left Urvasi but there are others who have no relationship with you,like Rambha,Tilottama...Yajnaseni could not complete her line. Her Arjun did not let her complete.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a cute and beautiful update 😳 ❀️ Arjuna wiping away his mouth and hands from her pallu 😳 Aww 😳 ❀️
aanvi98 thumbnail
hey mere govind!!🀣
the first convo...🀣 uff why do these two people always makes me ROFL and cry!!
but convo ke anth mein sab kuch phir se serious ho gaya...πŸ€“
but again dose of another🀣 uff this nakul!! He'll not mend his ways!!!
nd tht pallu thingy was too cute!!!😳 but most of the time i do it wid my mom's pallu...πŸ˜†
nd yagyaseni is yagyaseni, never stop her jelousy!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ltelidevara thumbnail
Krishna discussed further plans with Pandavas' .Select a place to hide . The Exile period is going to end. The Ajnatavas begins. It is not easy to hide your identities .Duryothan will have his spies all over Aryavarth.A little fault done by any one of you will get all of you revealed.And then again you will have to repeat...Bheem told Krishna.' I am ready to take the form of a cook. But where? Arjun answered,' Virat the Matsya kingdom is our supporter in every way. King Virat is a friend.His brother in law Kichak protected it from the onslaught of Kurus when Karna went on conquest.It is a secure country now .I hear that Kichak went to his homeland Kekaya country and will not return that soon.So after one year we can safely spend our incognito there." Krishna smiled at Arjun in appreciation.' Your idea is superb. There won't be another safer place that will give you shelter than Matsya. I support Parth." Satya teased.' What is new in that? It is like the fact that the Sun rises in the East.Krishna will support Arjun and Arjun will support Krishna. The obvious Truth." Arjun retorted.' So what? You also develop thinking with reason. Then Madhav will support you." Krishna explained.' Satya,He is right. It is not that far away. So Duryothan won't think that they will go there." So it was decided that Pandavas will go to Matsya kingdom. Krishna asked Panchali when she is inside.' Will you come with me I will take you to Panchal. You need not suffer hiding yourself in a strange place. They will finish it smoothly and we can then assemble to decide further action." Panchali looked into his eyes.' Govind ,you know I won't leave them now. Why you are asking again? " Krishna placed his hand on her head.' He wanted me to convince you.Try to understand his concern." Panchali nodded her head. ' Tell him I will face it good or bad. My place is with him only. I will count days and smilingly spend my time in Queen Sudheshna's Antapur as her maid. She is a nice lady I heard.Five years he went away from me. Now I can not go away from him. Let us be together like husband and wife in true sense . " Arjun who heard her words from behind the partition wiped the tears that appeared in his eyes. Krishna assuringly placed his hand round his shoulders and said.' I told you she won't. Still for your satisfaction I asked. Now don't ask her again.She will get hurt." ...After Krishna and Satya left Pandavas spent their time with the thought of the forthcoming Incognito that they have to spend in Matsya Kingdom.Yudhishtir took the name Kank,who will play Dice game and entertain the king. Bheem is Valala ,the Cook who can fight lions and tigers and Ofcourse boxers. Nakul will be Damagranthi,the caretaker of Virata's horses. And Sahadeva called himself Tantripal the cowherd who tend the cows...What is your name? Panchali asked Arjun when they are at the riverside alone. Arjun pushed her curls back and said.Brihannala. Madhav gave this name to me. How is it? " Panchali pronounced it thoughtfully.' Very Peculiar name.But sounds good. You know I took Malini's name. This is my token of gratitude to her for serving me loyally." Arjun touched her lip with his forefinger. ' you know Krishnaa,you can not hide your beauty that is unparalleled in Aryavarth.How could a sairandhri be that beautiful? I am not sure you can spend there without troubling your self." Panchali changed the topic.' Tomorrow you four are going for hunting ,to the other side of the forest. Your Eldest was invited to a Yajn performed by sage Pingala that is in opposite direction two miles away from here. " Arjun immediately protested.' Don't stay alone. One of us will be with you . I will leave Nakul." Panchali nodded her head. ' No Arjun,By afternoon your Eldest may be back. You will return before sunset. No need to worry. Sage Dhaumya it seems will stay in his Asram as he has to finish his one lakh jaap.He is nearer only no? I will be fine." Arjun took her close and gave peck on her neck. ' If any one creates trouble tell them they have to face the arrows released from Gandiv." Panchali smiled and placed her hands round his neck. ' Who will dare to trouble me ? Just recently your valour reverberated throughout the forest.it will be a lesson to one and all." Early in the morning when they are about to start Arjun came to Draupadi who is in the cooking wing.She wore a light pink ordinary cotton sary that complimented her well. The Mang Ka Tika,Waist belt nose ring and earrings brought by Arjun shone on her beautiful form and she looked ravishing in her natural splendour.Arjun touched her waist and said. ' I am staying back.I want to paint your picture and create poems on your beauty. You look mesmerisingly beautiful.If any one sees you like this they will lose control.I don't want to take risk. " Panchali smiled at his besotted sweet words and forcefully sent him along with his brothers.She did puja till mid day and then got up . She came out to the mango grove to dry up,her hair. She took head bath but didn't dry it up. Panchali started combing her knee length hair humming a beautiful tune that she heard Arjun sing when they were in Indraprasth.Suddenly she was interrupted by Kotikasya the follower of Jayathratha who introduced himself. Panchali realised the drum and band sounds she is hearing since a short while is due to that Party only.' Who are you lady? My king Jayathratha the Sindhu Raj is going to Hastinapur to marry Dussala the sister of Duryothan.on his way he saw you and was too influenced by your beauty. He wishes to converse with you." Even before Kotikasya finished Jayathratha stood before her in his trade mark evil grin.Suddenly a strange streak of fear leapt through her body. She greeted him formally and said.' Your brother in laws went for hunting . Wait in the vicinity till they come. They will feel happy to see you.Eldest may return early. He will honour you as the would be husband of Dussals. " As Panchali started towards the hermitage,Jayathratha obstructed her path and arrested her with his hungry looks. ' I can not see a beauty like you in my life. There is no equal to you in the three worlds. Without queenly robes and ornaments you look bewitching. Your husband s lost their kingdom and now living in this wretched forest.Listen to me. I will honour you like a devotee will honour his goddess. Come into my chariot. I am mesmerised by your beauty.Draupadi,grace me with your acceptance." Panchali shivered with anger.She remembered Arjun's words in the morning.They are becoming true.She looked straight into his eyes and said in a controlled tone. ' Jayathrath, Don't deviate from the path of Dharma.Stop your foolish talk.Change your mind. Pandavas are noble and generous. They will shower affection on you.Wait for them.Accept their hospitality. Then go and happily marry Dussala.Just remember Arjun's Gandiv and Bheem's mace.Dont fall prey to their valour." Jayathrath became blind with lust. He just grabbed her and placed her in his chariot and drove off. Panchali struggled with anger,helplessness and shock. ' Arjun,Where are you? Arjun come over.Bheem ,Arjun...Panchali's voice resounded in the forest.