1m

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay...
the update was too cute!!!
And after all urvashi could do anything in front of our panchali!!
Everything was too cute!!!
Bechara nakul, he tried to predict like his twin, but failed!!
And that blaming part... OMG!!🤣
panchali bakbaking to herself like me!!🤣
and last... was too cute!!
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful update! ❤️
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arjun helped her get up and then both of them sat close to each other feeling relieved and satisfied. The wait of five years culminated in bliss,physical and mental.Arjun looked at her lotus eyes and smiled. ' You know I always imagined you like this only confronting me, quarrelling with me but in the end the way you pour your love for me in our union...Krishnaa You make me feel the luckiest on this earth." He pulled her close and asked.' I still see a tinge of anxiety in your eyes. Tell me,you want more proof?" Panchali pushed her naughty husband away and said,' you should have obliged Urvasi .Your father ,he is the King of heaven. Why didn't he ask Urvasi to take back her curse totally? Even that one year,why should you bear that? " Panchali can not digest the fact that Arjun has to bear it for one year. Arjun tried to lighten the situation and said.' It is better to be like that no? No one will lure your Arjun and make you angry." Panchali stopped him from saying more .' Better than that I accept whoever want to have you in their arms. You should have accepted Urvasi ,then there won't be a curse no? Isn't she ravishingly beautiful? " Arjun laughed at her curiosity to Know about Urvasi.He admitted.' Ofcourse she is .But I could not feel the slightest attraction towards her.I always held her as the mother of our race.You know what father Indra commented? With you as my wife I don't need to look at his apsaras ." Panchali teased him.' May be your father doesn't know his son's temptations despite having me as his first wife.Dwaraka princess,Naga princesses,warrior queens ...Arjun smiled at her taunts and asked her to close her eyes.He then took off the necklace that he is wearing and placed it round her swan like neck. Then he took the small folder that he is keeping at his waist and took out beautiful earrings and nose ring. Panchali opened her eyes and was surprised. He placed the Mang Ka tika on her beautiful forehead. He then took a thin waist belt and placed it round her waist.Panchali hugged him close and confessed.' You know I survive on my love for you.I least bother whether I wear ornaments or not.You came back safe,that is enough for me." Arjun kissed on her forehead. ' Dont I know that? But I promised myself that I will get you every thing you lost . Let this be the first step towards that. Both Panchali and Parth recollected the Dice game incident. Arjun 's jaw tightened remembering the scene...Dussasan dragging Draupadi as all her ornaments dropped on the ground with Arjun staring helplessly,the Mang Ka tika he gifted falling on the ground,the waist belt he gifted fell scattered on the floor...Panchali shivered in Arjun's arms while Arjun protectively pulled her close and promised.' I won't leave them Krishnaa,never." ...Dhritrashtrashtr could not sleep even for a while after he listened that Arjun got Pasupatastr from Siv ,killed Nivata Kavachas and came back to his brothers.He was informed that Pandavas reached Dwaita Van and established their hermitage there.He pitied his son who is blindfolded not by vision but by thought.To his desperation his son Duryothan came with a foolish idea that was suggested by his head strong friend Karn.' We will go to Dwaita van for Ghosha Yatra to look after the cows of Hastinapur. We will camp nearer to the hermitage of Pandavas. My fried Karn want to laugh at Arjun who wear bark garments. Draupadi will blame her misfortune on seeing my wives.Please permit us Pitasri. Let us have fun at the cost of Pandavs." Despite Vidur's vehement opposition the blind king gave permission to his son
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful! ❤️

but the last part
😡
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Beautiful! ❤️

but the last part
😡

Mahima,anyway those who came to humiliate them got humiliated. So It is the victory of Pandavas only.Arjun saves Duryothan. That is enough to make Duryodhan attempt suicide.
ltelidevara thumbnail
In Dwaitavan life bounced back to normalcy as now they are complete again with the return of Arjun.Messengers brought news that within a short while Krishna Vaasudeva will visit them. Also King Drupad and Dhrisht may also visit. Arjun asked Panchali.' Shall I ask Dhrisht to bring Kirti ? He must be ten years old now. He will feel happy meeting you .I left the option whether to bring Abhi or not to Madhav only." Draupadi turned her face away hiding her tears.She silently nodded her head indicating disapproval.Arjun took her into his arms.' Don't trouble yourself that much. It is natural to miss children for mothers.I think we can ask Dhrisht to bring all five." Panchali firmly opposed.' No Arjun,don't call them.They won't be able to see us in this state. Let them survive with our golden memories ,of Indraprasth,of good times.I can't face them as they must have known by now how their mother was dragged into the court and humiliated." Arjun felt bad for raising the topic .He assured her. ' I won't call them.They will meet us when we complete our incognito.' ...That nite all of a sudden,they woke up to the noise of trumpets,violins drums and huge noises mixed with songs and shouts of joy. Which king had come at this odd hour? Arjun wondered.In the morning Bheem and Nakul brought the news that it was Duryothan along with his bosom friend Karna who camped nearer to the lake with much pomp. Even the wives also came in royal splendour. Bheem muttered under his breath.' I would like to crush Duryothan under my arms.Opportunity came in search of me.I will Kill Dussasan and avenge Draupadi.Nakul supported him.' Yes,let us not waste time. Bhrata Arjun,take your Gandiv. Time has arrived to punish the rivals." Arjun looked at Yudhishtir who admonished them.' Why do you consider our cousins as our rivals? Let us forget everything and extend a warm welcome to them into Dwaita van." Draupadi is sarcastic.' Yes go and welcome them. I will prepare food as per my capacity to greet your great cousins." Arjun hesitatingly questioned.' But Eldest,will they accept our friendliness? No I think Duryothan will never change. " The day went on with Duryothan making much hungama by hunting and disturbing the peaceful atmosphere of the forest.Yudhishtir and Dhaumya are doing Homa with The brothers sitting and watching the proceedings. Draupadi is busy in her evening cooking,when they heard the sound of battle cries and clammer of horses.As the darkness enveloped the forest suddenly the noises stopped. After a while the courtiers of Duryothan rushed in and fell at Yudhishtir's feet.They offered obeisance and narrated the fate of Duryodhan in pitiful voices.It happened that Chitrasena the Gandhrava came there and admonished Duryodhan not to spoil wildlife and disturb the peaceful atmosphere. Duryodhan refused to pay heed to his advice and challenged him for a battle.within no time Chitrasena defeated Duryothan and captured him as his prisoner. The Kuru army was scattered. Arjun asked with surprise.' What happened to his warrior friend Karna? Didn't he save Duryothan? " The courtier replied.' No Rajkumar Arjun,He fought for a while but was wounded. His chariot was crushed by Chitrasen and he jumped into the chariot of Vikarna and fled from the battlefield." Panchali laughed at that delightfully and Bheem and Nakul celebrated by thumping on the ground.The courtier informed. Dharmaraj Yudhishtir,Your cousin Duryothan,Dussasan and the Royal ladies were taken prisoners.Show your sense of justice and save your cousins and their wives."Bheem interrupted.' Looks like Chitrasena did our work and released the burden of Arjun and me.Marvellous. Let them be carried away so long away from Hastinapur. In the meanwhile we can happily claim out right over our property." But Eldest is Eldest. He ordered Arjun and Bheem to go and release Duryothan from captivity. Arjun took his Gandiv and tied up his Quivers on his back. Panchali came with the Arti Thali and did Tilak to both of them.She smiled with confidence and that is enough to charge ahead and win the battle.thought Arjun.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Chitrasena did not succumb to Arjun's friendly Banter. He questioned him furiously.' How could I leave this Duryothan who harassed Sati Panchali? Indra ordered me to bring him alive. And I would produce him before The Ruler of Heaven." Arjun tried his best to convince him saying that it is their matter and they should take revenge. But no. Chitrasen is in no mood to listen.The fierce battle started between Gandharvas and Bheem,Arjun.Chitrasen fought with all his powers but could not overpower Arjun.Arjun showered thousands of arrows on them suffocating them relentlessly.The Gandharvas and Chitrasena along with Prisoner Duryothan flew into the sky.Arjun covered the whole sky with his arrows and made the Gandharvas struck in his arrows.Then Chitrasen started using powerful Astras that were nullified by Phalgun who released Agneyastr on them. The Gandharvas were imprisoned in the middle of fire flames. Chitrasen became desparate and started illusionary battle. Arjun used Sabdabhedi arrows and wounded Chitrasen severely. He broke all his illusions and stood triumphant.The next moment Chitrasen came down and admitted defeat.' Arjun,being your friend I misbehaved with you. Forgive me friend. I will do whatever you want with Duryothan. " Arjun smiled endearingly and said.' It is fun to battle with a close friend like you who taught dance to me. Now you must agree I can make even my arrows dance at will." Chitrasen patted him and praised.' Undoubtedly. It is a treat to watch you in the battlefield. You are the Epitome of perfection." They took Duryothan to Yudhishtir who showed concern on seeing his plight.' Brother Duryothan,It is your good fortune that we are nearby to help you. Now onwards don't attempt risky things in life. Go to Hastinapur and enjoy your kingdom." Bheem remarked with sarcasm.' Ofcourse his hard earned kingdom. It is really hard to play Dice in Sakuni way." Duryothan's face became pale and he left without even accepting the hospitality of Dharma Raj. Bhanumati who was freed by Chitrasen approached Draupadi and folded her hands.' Forgive my husband Draupadi,Your Arjun brought back life in me by saving him. We are already cursed by the misdeeds of my husband but I pray,Dont curse him further.I beg of you."Panchali Smiled in a detached manner.Bhanumati understood the message. She knew it is too late...Arjun saw the twinkle in Panchali's eyes. She enjoyed Duryothan's miserable state and felt elated. Sometimes fate will favour in adversities. Arjun's superior skills sent a thumping message to every one around indicating The Pandava Victory in the near future. Panchali smiled her bewitching smile when he accompanied her to the river after sunset ,as she has to bring water. Some one is too happy today.May I know the reason? " he asked with mischief in his eyes.Panchali bit her lower lip and retorted.' Don't you know ? My husband made our rival shameful by saving his life.I feel on top." Arjun made an innocent face and asked.' So what was the reward you gave him for such heart winning feat? " Draupadi hid her smile and answered.' Whatever he wants ,he will get as reward.But he is too good and would never expect anything in return.So I need not give anything." Arjun laughed at her smartness and tried to pull her close but stopped listening to Sahadev's exciting call,' Bhrata Arjun,your Madhav is arriving tomorrow with Satya." Both Arjun and Draupadi looked at each other with the same expression of joy.- Their soulmate is coming to soothen their hearts.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Krishna could not leave his Parth from his embrace. He formally touched the feet of Eldest and Bheem and moved on to his Parth grabbing him completely. Arjun had tears in his eyes . How much he longed to be in his loving arms? He never felt he was not there with him either in Snowy peaks or in heaven. Satya smirked and reminded that she also has come there.Will you both stop your prolonged exhibition of love ? " She taunted and went inside to greet her friend,Panchali.How are you dear? You look gorgeous as usual." Panchali,smiled warmly at her familiar exuberance.'Nice to see you Satya,How much I longed to see you all ? In our isolated life your visits certainly boost the confidence in us. How is Subhadra? Abhi? " Satya answered.' Fine.Abhi wanted to come but Swami said still two years left he will have to wait till then. But I see a new glow on your face and I know the reason.Arjun's return." Panchali tried to change the topic.' You travelled a lot.Satya,relax a bit. We will talk later." ...Krishna entered with his magnetic smile.' Sakhi,How are you? It must have taken a lot of effort for Parth to remove your doubts regarding Urvasi's curse." Panchali felt embarassed. These two are too much. How they share their secrets within minutes.She thought. Arjun who came behind pretended innocence. I didn't say anything.you know he has that special powers." He gave explanation. Panchali's face became red. Satya asked curiously.' What is going on? Share it with me also." Arjun prevented Krishna from saying more.
aanvi98 thumbnail
upsi!! Missed so much!! this exams... grr!!Wait let me read all...
aanvi98 thumbnail
wow wow wow!!! These updates were awesomest!!!
well, the slap tht dury got was worth reading!!
Nd sometimes fighting with friends is recreational!!
the war was too good!!!
nd madhav coming... wow!
We so wanna see our kirti baby!!! nd praggu nd abhi baby also!!
Jyeshth did one good job in life...ordered arjun to free them!!
how badly tht dury got an invisible slap by arjun!! arrogance flew away!!!