Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Bheem met Hanuman ,his brother when he went to fetch Saugandhika flowers on the behest of Draupadi. He also killed Jatasur and other demons to prove his might and was scolded by his Eldest for causing damage to Kubera's citizens.But Draupadi felt happy on seeing those beautiful flowers and kept five of them back to show them to Arjun. Two months passed since they reached Badarika van.But there is no trace of Arjun . Yudhishtir got worried and asked the sages who are dwelling there since many years to tell the greatness of that place.Romaharshan,one of the sages with great power of penance addressed him benevolently.' Son of Kunti,don't feel depressed.Arjun would definitely land here. This place is so powerful. Previously,the ancient sages,Nar and Narayan did severe penance here. At that time a demon called Sahasra Kavacha attacked them. He has a boon that whoever pierces his Kavach will die. So he became a trouble maker to every one around and out of arrogance attacked the Devine sages. Then both of them made a plan. According to that Nar started fighting with Sahasra Kavach and Narayan did penance. Nar pierced his Kavach and fell down dead. Narayan then brought him back to life with his power of penance.Then Nar started penance and Narayan continued battling.This way both of them success fully destroyed Nine ninety nine Kavach of the demon who fled out of fear and took shelter with sun god.Now in Dwapar yug he was born as Karn with the remaining Kavach and now he is going to meet his death at the hands of the incarnation of Nar." The sage paused and revealed. ' Krishna is Narayan and Arjun is Nar. They are thus inseparable." The Pandavas got delighted on hearing the reality .Panchali wondered thinking of her Arjun's greatness. The wait started turning her desparate and vexed. No message from neither Krishna nor Arjun.Life came to a standstill as the hope with which she is surviving gradually decreasing .' Why is he making delay? Is he not earnest to come down and meet her? How much patience should she cultivate in passing the rigorous ordeals? " That day Panchali finished her work and sat before the idol of Mata Katyayani that she always kept with her.Suddenly a thunder like noise shook the hermitage. Wind blew with great force.Panchali lost her balance and prostrated before the goddess. Nakul and Bheem ran out in excitement and Sahadev stood at the entrance and pronounced.' He is back." Panchali heard the words and shivered in ecastacy.She did not move an inch. She heard Bheem's voice shout in joy.' Panchali,Arjun is here." Tears rolled from her eyes and Draupadi prayed to Katyayani.' We are blessed Mata,For bringing him back safe."
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't wait for the next update!! 😳
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun descended the chariot driven by Matali . He felt elated touching the soil that nourished him,supported him and helped him stand firm and proud. Certainly heaven is nothing before the Mother Earth he thought. The simple hermitage where his brothers and wife waited for him appeared like a mansion of sorts for him. Matali climbed down and remarked.' Indra's son,you never looked so delightful even when you are in the most coveted and desirable heaven.I am surprised." Arjun replied firmly and with his disarming smile.' Those who live on earth would definitely are more fulfilled and charged. The soil here makes us smile,cry, fight and make peace ,We can feel all emotions in one life. I can't find any such thing happen in heaven.Any way,finally,I am back to my home,to my brothers..." ,' And to your endearing wife I guess." Indra's voice is heard from behind. Arjun looked back with surprise.Indra stood there with his affectionate fatherly smile.' Don't be shocked. I want to tell your Eldest that I am returning you to him with the confidence to admit that you will win back the kingdom for him and would defeat the so called Maharathis even if they have the boon of immortality or gifted with natural armour." Matali teased his king.' Your Excellence must have felt the pain of separation even before your son landed on earth." Arjun felt that it must be true looking at Indra's touching eyes and expression on his face. Nakul and Bheem ran to them and in a minute Arjun is lifted up into the air by Bheemsen with excitement.Nakul is dancing with amusement.Indra is looking at their comraidre with curiosity. Bheem dropped Arjun on the ground only when they reached Yudhishtir who came forward and touched Indra's feet. Sahadev had tears in his eyes and hugged Arjun like a small kid. Indra blessed Yudhishtir and with a proud smile stated.' Your brother returned to you like my Vajrayudh,that never fails to strike the opponent. You can relax now assuming that you already got your Kingdom back." Yudhishtir folded his hands.' I am grateful to you for favouring Arjun with such invincibility.How can I repay your deed? " Indra smilingly assured.' You need not think about that. My son favoured me by killing the Kalakeyas and Nivata Kavachas whom no one can defeat." Arjun touched his Eldest's feet and enquired.' How are you Jyesht Bhrata,Surely you must have had trouble coming over here to Gandhamadhan.It is not an easy journey to the top.You must have waited at the foot place of the hill. I would have come there." Bheem intervened abruptly.' Go and meet Draupadi. She is the one who suffered maximum. We tried our best to dissuade her from climbing over here but of no use." Arjun looked at Indra who signalled him he will wait and entered inside the hermitage.But he could not find her there. The Katyayani idol that she worshipped just then is looking Devine with a gracious smile. Arjun folded his hands and prayed.' Let my wife be happy and peaceful Mata." Then he proceeded through the outlet that lead to the beautiful river flowing so nearer to the hermitage.The snowy peaks are glowing in reddish orange colour as the setting sun pervade the peaks in his golden red splendour. Arjun looked here and there with his heart beat increasing anticipating the moment they both waited for five years. He then found his Krishnaa his Fireborn his Yajnaseni sitting on the rock placing her face on her lap. The sun sank down making way to Night maiden as in hilly regions Pradosh won't stay that long.Arjun approached her and placed his hand on her shoulder.The next moment she turned to him and keeping her face on his heart hugged him close . Her eyes are swollen with continuous flow of tears and he observed the intensity through the heaving of her shoulders up and down.Arjun also got tears rolling down and falling down to meet her tears making them unite in soul and body.Arjun clasped her shoulders tightly not bothering about the pain that may happen to her He then brought his hands to her waist and kneeling down before her placed his face on her heart that always mirrored his image inside.Panchali ran her fingers into his curly hair still sobbing and breathing heavily . Arjun looked up and wiped her tears and nodded his head indicating her no need to cry as he returned back not to leave her again. He got up and took her face which he saw in dreams only,the glowing lotus eyes,the beautiful face that supersedes Apsaras in charm. Krishnaa" he stammered in his husky voice and Panchali closed her eyes in ecastacy feeling the love and warmth in her Arjun's voice.He kissed on her eyes and she shivered. Her nails dug into his shoulders,Arjun felt he is now in heaven but not before.Arjun" Panchali's voice made Arjun passionate as he touched her earlobe and then caressed her neck. She smiled at him and clasped his neck with her delicate hands. ' you really came back from heaven? Or I am dreaming as usual?" She is still doubtful and confused. Arjun smiled and ardently kissed her lips as if to prove it is not a dream. Panchali moved closer and savoured the bliss closing her eyes. She felt the familiar rough shoulders making her feel protected from everything and Panchali sighed in relief.' My Arjun is with me now. I can face anything,But I won't let him leave me again." Arjun smiled mischievously . ' And I won't leave you even if you throw me away." He said. Panchali kept her fingers on his lips preventing him from saying more.' Your Krishnaa can't breathe without you Arjun.I survived only with the hope of our reunion.I realised I am here only in body whereas my soul accompanied you wherever you went." Her words made Arjun emotional.' I can feel that my love! There is no moment when I stopped thinking about you. But I feel guilty for making you trouble yourself and torture your body for my sake. How thin you became? Krishnaa Are you eating food at all? You don't look like. Too bad dear,you look so weak." Panchali smiled at his concern.' Now that you came Krishnaa will be alright. You brought back my life.Arjun,promise me you won't leave me again. " Panchali stretched her hand and Arjun bent down to kiss and seal his promise.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

I can't wait for the next update!! 😳

I will wait for your response.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wow! Such a beautiful update! *.* i loved it!! Finally Arjuna Draupadi met each other!You are a such a talented writer 👏 Now i'm eagerly waiting for the next update!When Arjuna will come to know that Jaydrath have kidnapped his panchali 😡
Di you are doing a great job!! 👍🏼 ❤️
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update di!!
I just loved the way u portrayed draupadi!!!
And the bromance was too cute!!!
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Oh wow! Such a beautiful update! *.* i loved it!! Finally Arjuna Draupadi met each other!You are a such a talented writer 👏 Now i'm eagerly waiting for the next update!When Arjuna will come to know that Jaydrath have kidnapped his panchali 😡
Di you are doing a great job!! 👍🏼 ❤️

Mahima He will present his ornaments to her and Krishna will visit after that Jayathrath story
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

Wonderful update di!!

I just loved the way u portrayed draupadi!!!
And the bromance was too cute!!!

Thank you Anvi Exams still going on?
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Thank you Anvi Exams still going on?

Hmm... exams going on.. it'll finish on 10th dec!!😃
ltelidevara thumbnail
Indra stared at his son and his wife as they walked towards him and touched his feet. He blessed them and remarked in a low voice to be heard by Arjun only.'No wonder,even Urvasi failed to win your attention.Now I understood why my son remained a celibate despite living among heavenly beauties." He then addressed Panchali showering affection.' Your husband will definitely punish your culprits. Bheemsen will fulfill his promises. You will regain every thing you lost.You will be a symbol of woman power even for the coming generations." He then bid adieu to them and left in the chariot driven by Matali.The night became a moment of celebration for The Brothers and Panchali. The sages were fed and then Panchali served the brothers their desired food cooked from Akshaya Patra.Arjun narrated the Battle between him and Kalakeyas,Nivata Kavachas elaborately on the behest of Bheem. Sahadev praised Arjun heartfully.' Bhrata,Now I can feel assured of our victory in the forth coming battle with our cousins.you can crush them with your Astras within a minute." Nakul crossed Arjun.' Bhrata,Tell us truth. Who are the lucky ones that got your attention there? Panchali you just turn deaf for sometime.Bhrata,tell us." Panchali frowned and went to the adjacent worship place but she is all ears towards What her husband is revealing.Arjun started hesitatingly.He doesn't want to hide The Urvasi incident from either his brothers or his wife.He admitted honestly.' I want Panchali also to listen to this.It is important. Draupadi curled her fingers inside her fist as if to gain courage to hear one more affair of Arjun in heaven.Arjun's voice broke the silence around.' Urvasi the apsara came at night and expressed her desire for me." The brothers were dumbfounded. Panchali leaned against the wall of clay that appeared to withdraw support to her finding the heaviness of her heart too much to bear.Nakul clapped and could not control his excitement. ' Didn't I tell you that this time an apsara will submit herself before you? My words became true.'Sahadev shouted.' Stop it Nakul.Urvasi is our mother like.She is the wife of our ancestor,Pururav.So Bhrata must have refused to accept her." Arjun fondly looked at his youngest brother.' True Sahadev. Exactly I did the same. But she took it offence and enlightened me that there won't be any such rules in heaven and I am free to have her at my will' Panchali stood stupified. So did Arjun oblige Urvasi? She can not wait to hear.Arjun continued.' When I firmly refused to accept her,She cursed me...to become a Eunuch and live in the apartments of women." .What" exclaimed the brothers with deep shock.As for Panchali her world shattered she felt as if bearing the burden of the Earth on her back. The darkness of the night spread in her eyes also She slowly walked out with dragging steps ,reached the river and collapsed on the rock where she used to relax daily.After Arjun finished his narration the brothers got back their breath and sighed with relief. Yudhishtir praised Arjun's will power.' Certainly it is a boon in disguise. It will help you in our incognito. " Bheem found out Panchali is not inside. He is worried.' Draupadi must have misunderstood the whole thing. Arjun go and convince her nothing bad happened to you." Arjun regretted making his Krishnaa pathetic by telling the Urvasi Episode.As he reached the river,he could see her vaguely as darkness spread around. He went and touched her hand and she burst out. ' it is my fault only. I am over posessive about you. That is why I always sulked whenever another woman lost her heart to you. Now I am being punished by God. " Arjun tried to stop her.'But listen Krishnaa.." Panchali did not relent.' What can I say to Subhadra? That dearest sister of Govind will certainly curse me of my imprudence.I made you the target of Urvasi's curse." Arjun touched her cheek and pleaded.'But actually the curse...Draupadi did not let him finish.' I forget that there are others who got right over you. What will I say to your royal wife Chitra ? She will definitely blame me for restricting you from going for others.O my Govind! Panchali placed her hand on her head and Arjun again started this time in a louder voice.' If you pay attention to what I am saying...Panchali nodded her head in desperation.' How can I face noble Arya? Or that friendly Ulupi? Rekha? They will burn me with their power. Why should I ask you not to get into affairs? And now I am even more scared. What can I tell Alli? Your passionate wife who always suspected my obsessive love for you . She complained that I am your favoured wife." Arjun is finding it difficult to control the outbursts of his Fireborn.' It is easy to control a huge army single handedly but not Yajnaseni.He decided.Panchali continued blaming herself. ' hey Govind I made a blunder. Because of me your friend has to endure that ...state. Fie on me. How could I show my face to Kunti Maata? She would definitely fire me for making her dearest son a target to Urvasi's curse. Arjun,why did you reject her? Why did you honour my word? Panchali shook his rock like shoulders and did not let Arjun say anything. Arjun closed his eyes and his Madhav smiled at him mischievously.He opened his eyes and tried final time to make her understand that the curse won't effect him immediately but will take its course only in incognito. Panchali is not in a position to understand.She is in her own world blaming herself for causing threat to the virility of her most desirable husband due to her posessive love. Arjun lifted her fragile body in his arms easily looked around ,found a boat in the shore ,a little bit into waters and. Effortlessly entered into that with his wife. The boat must have been used by Pahadi people who will cross Alak nanda to get groceries from the tribal areas of Himalayas. He comfortably placed her keeping his uttariya and a blanket that was placed there under her back. Panchali was dazed at the way her husband acted and before she could realise and say anything she was stopped in the most romantic manner that is synonymous with her most charming husband. ..After an hour Arjun wiped the single tear at the corner of her right eye.and whispered.' Did I need to say more?" Panchali blushed like a new bride and hid her face in his heart.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago