Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Thanq Yukti As usual great feed back Will sure provide More Ardi Moments

Will be waiting. πŸ˜ƒ
Oh, and have a nice journey Btw. 😊
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arjun doesn't know how much time he spent in meditation but when he opened his eyes, he saw an old Brahmin looking at him curiously. But there is a strange glint of affection in his eyes that reminded him of the caressing glance of his father Pandu that enveloped him in his childhood. The Brahmin addressed him.' From where did you come here? This place is owned by monks and sages.Why did you come here with sword and bow? Get rid of your weapons. Then only you can stay here." Arjun introduced himself and said that he won't throw his weapons away come what may.To his surprise the old Brahmin changed into his Devine father Indra. He tempted Arjun with the boons like divinity and accessibility to all Devine places. Arjun replied with a sad voice.' God of heaven! I want divine Astras only. My brothers are suffering in the forest.My wife got insulted like no one else before. She should be avenged.I would never leave her offenders roam free on this earth. I don't have any other wish." Indra smiled happily.' Arjun,you will get all the Astras.First win the grace of Mahadev. Then you will come to my abode. My son,you will get every Astra you want.My blessings are always with you." Indra disappeared and Arjun wondered whether he was going in the correct path to reach Mahadev. He then determined to intensify his penance. He stopped eating food. He renounced milk and fruits also. He made Mrittika Ling with his own hands daily and worshipped it with flowers and Vibhuti.( Clay Siv Ling) days and months passed by. Arjun stopped drinking water also. In his inherent vision he saw only Chandra Mauliswar but no one else. The snow peaks of Himalayas started heating up with the undeterred concentration of Arjun. Om Namah Sivaya reverberated all around. The sages,Yakshas and Siddhas got tensed up.What would Arjun's penance result in? The danger threatened the great Himalayas also. Himavan anxiously looked at Girija,Uma Parvati his dearest daughter...Yudhishtir looked at Panchali who stood before him . First he thought that as usual she will taunt him for his patience and Passive ness as it became a habit with her and Bheem to do so. But she is looking different like she had her heart tugged up inside . Her eyes has moisture and her lower lip is trembling indicating the extent of her torment. Bheem could not bear to see her thus,Nakul and Sahadev had an agitated look on their faces. It was mid afternoon but since it is winter,the sun did not show his face on that day as usual. Panchali started in her broken voice. 'Maharaj, I can't live here any more This Kamyaka forest is reminding him wherever I cast my eyes." Sahadev understood immediately and showed his support. ' Ofcourse Panchali, I am also missing Bhrata so much." Panchali continued leaving her inhibitions.' The blue sky is reminding his complexion. The clouds are just like in the colour of his curls. When I look at the elephants I remember his gait. The lake where he used to practice archery makes me feel as if he is still there, with Gandiv in his hand. I will get lured but when I go nearer I can't find him there. I will return back depressed without even filling up the pot." Panchali abruptly stopped as if to get back her control over her mind. Bheem expressed his solidarity. ' Eldest,I am also finding it too difficult to survive without our dear brother.You know the lives of Yadavas and Panchalas depended on him. We trusted his valour as our means to overcome our sufferings. Please tell Kanha to bring Arjun back. We both are enough to teach Duryothan a lesson." As Bheem completed his sentenceDraupadi rushed out and reached the mango grove. What she suspected happened already. She may become the cause to disrupt the Unity of Pandavas. What would they think? That she can not survive without him.Panchali closed her eyes and prayed.' Govind,please give me strength. I am struggling to survive without him.Will I be able to welcome him back? I doubt Govind,not many days Your Sakhi will stand firm in his absence." Krishna smiled at her,as if in her dream.' He is in your heart Kalyani.Look inside. He didn't go anywhere." Panchali concentrated her attention within herself. A slight smile blossomed on her face. The lotus eyes twinkled with excitement. Her Arjun is there within her conscience oozing charm and making her feel mesmerised and besotted.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ ❀️ wonderful update!! 😳
ltelidevara thumbnail
Swami, Arjun's penance is getting severe day by day. My father is extremely worried due to the heat generated by his penance . Even animals and birds are finding it difficult to survive.It is high time you should grant his wish. " Parvati's plea is seconded by Sages and Yakshas who explained their plight to the supreme God.' Prabhu,Arjun started Vayustambh ,stopping inhaling Vayu.He entered Samadhi and coming out of it only to worship Mrittika Ling. As you know he is Nar Maharshi in his previous birth. Narayan lives in his heart. He is earnest in his wish to get Pasupat from you Mahadev." Shiv smiled at them and said.' I know his heart's desire. And I will grant him Pasupat. None other than Arjun can hold the Divyastras especially Pasupat. Very soon I will fulfill his wish. But before that he should prove himself to be the Worthiest warrior alive." Parvati is confused.' How would you test his valour Swami? " she asked . Shiv kept the suspense intact. ' you will be with me at that moment.Have little patience." Parvati understood her Swami is in a gleeful mood on seeing the supreme devotion of his devotee. She anxiously waited for the prestine moment when her Bholenath will show another Lila to the universe on the pretext of gracing Arjun. It was a cloudy day with chilled winds blowing through Arjun's form,but he became immune to such extremities. After seven days of being in Samadhi Arjun came out of his state of unconsciousness. He has to worship Sankarshiv as that day being chaturdasi,the favoured day of Mahadev. He made the Shiv ling as usual,collected flowers and sat down to do Abhishek.suddenly a wild boar roared in anger disturbing his concentration.It came towards Arjun's Worship place and jumped high as if to bounce upon him. Arjun got angry and tried to threaten it with Gandiv but the boar still charged ahead. Arjun instantly took aim and struck it with a sharp arrow. The Boar roared ferociously and fell on the ground. As Arjun went towards that ,he found another arrow struck on it's back . Within a minute,a Tribal hunter stood before Arjun accompanied by his wife. His followers,a group of tribals applauded their chief for killing the boar. The Tribal hunter is tall and huge in personality.He is golden brown in complexion. His matted locks are tied up on his head in Top knot. Arjun looked at his eyes and thought they reminded him of his Madhav. He held a huge bow in hand. He has a slight smile on his face that displays his attitude and confidence.His wife is gracious,beautiful and has a certain dignity in her form that made her look Devine.Arjun wondered at their imposing presence,as he knew tribals will never posess such grace and charm. The Tribal addressed Arjun.' You think,this boar died of your arrow? Don't ever feel proud. It died because of my arrow." Arjun knitted his eyebrows in irritation. ' you broke the rules of hunting. It got struck by my arrow and then you shot yours. Now accept the fact and move away. I already wasted much time." Arjun said with his familiar tinge of arrogance that is synonymous with the best archer of Aryavarth.Immidiately the Tribal raised his bow and challenged Arjun for a duel. The fight continued with both the Warriors faring equally well. Arjun wondered at his opponents ability to stand firm despite being struck by the arrows released from Gandiv. After sometime to his surprise Arjun found his inexausted quivers become empty. He became furious and struck the hunter with the Gandiv itself. Unperturbed,the Tribal smiled at Arjun.The Gandiv disappeared from his hand. Arjun took his sword and struck him with full might. Nothing happened.Arjun lost his control started physical combat with his opponent . He did fist fight with him trying to hurt him severely. The hunter took Arjun in tight embrace making every sole of his body touch Arjun'sbody. It went on for a while and Arjun still continued his effort.Then Siva hurt Arjun by crushing him with his might. Arjun fell unconscious and when he regained consciousness he prayed to Sankar Shiv and offered flowers on the Mrittika Ling made by him just then. When he raised his head he saw the flowers he offered on the head of the hunter. Arjun could not believe his eyes.Within a second he saw the God of Gods before him along with UmaParvati.Arjun looked at the most handsome God,The Three Eyed Lord,Mahadev smiling benevolently at him. The mother of the Fourteen worlds,The Shakti is showering grace on him. He touched their feet and pleaded. ' Forgive me Lord,Forgive me Mata,I did a blunder fighting with the father of the creation.Please forgive my ignorance,my arrogance." With tears in his eyes Arjun chanted the Stava Praise of Siva.Sri Kantha,Lokesa,...( The Siva Stuti done by Arjun is very famous and powerful.That I am unable to include here.) Sankar Shiv pulled up Arjun with great affection.He placed his hand on Arjun's hand and still holding his hand said.' Arjun,I am immensely pleased with your extraordinary valour. No one can stand before me and hold on like you.You are sage Nara,the friend of Narayana,now your Madhav. Your Gandiv was held by you in many battles before.Gandiv didn't disappear. I created illusion. Take your bow. I am granting you the most devastating Pasupatastr with Prayog and Upasamhar.You will win your rivals in the forth coming war. Now you have to go to heaven and learn all other Devine Astras. I bless you Arjun. You will always be victorious. " Having said thus Shiv instructed the mantras of Pasupatastr to Arjun . Except me and Shakti no one has Pasupatastr. But you should never use it on smaller rivals. It will destroy the whole universe." Parvati blessed Arjun with so much kindness. As both of them disappeared the gods,demons ,Yakshas and other tribes looked at Arjun in awe as he possessed The Pasupat along with Brahmasira which he already had...Panchali who sat in meditation since morning on that day felt ecastic. Tears rolled from her eyes. Arjun is blissfully happy. That she could sense. After a long time the feeling of immense joy,fulfilment and contentment all these enveloped her soul and body making her smile .Arjun,come back soon...She chanted...
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Nice! So hopefully my ArDi are going to meet in the next update 😳
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Nice! So hopefully my ArDi are going to meet in the next update 😳

Not Yet Mahima They have to wait for four more years
Starfish13 thumbnail
Wow I loved this especially the shiv and shakti part. I have a question from what I was told arjun and draupadi are shiv and shakti themselves is this true? And has anyone watched siya ke ram.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starfish13

Wow I loved this especially the shiv and shakti part. I have a question from what I was told arjun and draupadi are shiv and shakti themselves is this true? And has anyone watched siya ke ram.

Yes. Arjun is Sankar Nar. He is the Ansh of Vishnu,Siva and Indra . Draupadi is Swargalakshmi,Sachi with the power of Shakti
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow di!!!! It is amazing!!! @ mahi, u should've told me before that di updated!!!😑 If u hd told yesterday, then at least mera mood toh achcha ho jaata!!😑 Sorry di, couldn't reply before. I got such shocking news(s)
That i couldn't notice ur update!! Sorry for the delay!!
ok, so the update was so divine!!! Jus loved it!! And now that urvashi incident... Shit!
Mahiima16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

Wow di!!!! It is amazing!!! @ mahi, u should've told me before that di updated!!!😑If u hd told yesterday, then at least mera mood toh achcha ho jaata!!😑Sorry di, couldn't reply before. I got such shocking news(s)

That i couldn't notice ur update!! Sorry for the delay!!
ok, so the update was so divine!!! Jus loved it!! And now that urvashi incident...Shit!

akhri main mujhe pe hi gussa hota hi 🀣 u gave such a shocking news yesterday mujhe kuch samajh hi nahi arahta i was in such a shock main kaha se batati πŸ˜†
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago