1m

Users

Frequent Posters

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

omg ! All your ArDi gifs

Where did u get them ? 😲 Whenever u did they are in the pretext of being stolen 🤣

Haha They are amzing arent they ?
Aur kyu na ho Ardi ke jo hai 😉😳
I got them from the creations gallery..Do feel free to steal them 😛
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arjun laughed at her,and turned her face towards him.Why is the fire born princess feeling shy to admit herself? Not done Krishnaa,you made me confess my love for you but you are not admitting it yourself. He complained sincerely. Draupadi tried to free herself from his hands and changed the topic.What is that chain in your neck,It really is looking splendid.She took the locket inti her hands and checked it. It has an emblem of a tree and om written on it. It was presented by my grand father Bhishma.Arjun looked at the locket inher hand and a shade of gloom overshadowed his beautiful face. Draupadi observed that and left the locket from her hand. Sorry Arya,I must have made your old memories surface. Arjun nodded his head no Krishnaa,Nothing like that. Grand father used to wear this as it was given to him by Maharaja Santanu. When we are young Allof us kauravas and we five used to make challenges like who will get it from grandfather. Duryodhan used to boast that since he is going to be the yuva raj he will get it. Even Eldest used to like it so much since it looks unique. Arjun stopped. He smiled at Draupadi who is all ears and could not wait to hear how Arjun got it. Now I will tell you later what happened next.Arjun said. Putting a serious face. Draupadi got up and walked away from him.So much attitude,Maata must have pampered him a lot . She muttered under her breath ,Arjun approached her and said in his husky voice. A certain princess cheated me by not declaring her love for me but made me admit my love. Draupadi blushed at this and kept silent as confessing before him seems impossible for her as his mere presence itself is making her go week under her knees.
babloo_mka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This is absolutely amazing, thanks for writing this wonderful story. I am always looking forward to the next part as I am so hooked on this
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun then made a face and said, Now don't be angry, I will continue the story and I hope you will do my wish,after that,You know I can't see you disheartened. He said those words as if he is coming her a favour and Draupadi agreed since she is so curious to know the way Arjun got it, Arjun continued. After we returned from pAnchal, Jyesht Pitasri Dhritaraashtr announced our Eldest's coronation as The Yuvaraj of Hastinapur. We all thought that Grand father will certainly present it to Eldest on that occassion, Duryodhan lost his hope and tried to create trouble by saying,since grandfather loves Arjun a lot he will give that to him only. We did'nt argue with him but we were disappointed since Grandfather did not offer it to Eldest even after his coronation as Yuva raj, Then I happened to go on conquest and defeated,sauviraas,and the yavana king who is so haughty and whom my father also was unable to defeat. I proceeded to conquer the southern regions and other rival kings and made them pay tributes to Hastinapur. When I came back I was given a grand welcome by the citizens who took pride in my achievements.Duryodhan was bitter with envy and teased Eldest by saying that he need not even move his finger as every thing will be done by me. Eldest patiently listened to him and said Yes Duryodhan,with Arjun on our side we all are protected. Jyesht maata Gandhari hugged me and said she rememberedFather Pandu on listening to my achievements. She told mother,Kunti I so many times asked you to let me adopt Arjun,You did not agree.Mother's eyes are brimming with tears. I know she is thinking of my father that moment.Arjun stopped .He became emotional and his eyes exhibited his pain remembering their good days at Hastinapur might be,Draupadi.touched his arm and conveyed her feelings,Yes,she is so proud of him due to his excellence but equally attracted to his emotional side which is a rare combination,she thought.Now can't bear with your suspense .Continue Arya,she pleaded with him. Arjun smiled at her impatience,That night grand father called me to his chamber and made me sit in his lap like I used to do in my childhood.You know son,Now I really feel old.On seeing your triumphs,I remember my Pandu again and again. He had tears in his eyes, I know from him only how close he was to my father. I changed the topic,wiped his tears and said,Now don't try to lure me with words. I want precious gift from you. I said but I didn't mean the chain at all,I just did like I used to do with him. Grand father laughed his rare laugh that makes his whole form glow,and hugged me closely.He took off the locket chain,and placed it round my neck.This is for the new protector and commander of Hastinapur he proudly said and placed his hand on my head, Krishnaa I still feel his touch here Arjun placed my hand on his head on those luscious curls.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Draupadi was so touched by his love towards his grand father that she could not help but smoothen his curls.Arjun took her hand into his,The story is not finished yet.But I know you can't wait to confess go on.he teased her.Draupadi's face became red and she boldly retorted,Did I say that Arya, that I can't wait to say she stopped, Arjun caught her in the middle. To say what dear? Draupadi thought it is too hard for her to tackle him at all.He is too smart with his words. Arjun did not stop there,You know krishnaa kalinga king has come with an offer of his daughter Govind is telling me,She will say what I want He looked deeply into her eyes,but a slight smile is there at the corner of his lips Draupadi closed his mouth with her beautiful palm decorated with red mehendi Her dyes mirrored her poses sieve ness for Arjun.Arjun got mesmerised at the touch of het hand, on his lips,before he could do anything Draupadi's palm moved upwards and closed his eyes.Her melodious voice slowly pervaded the silent surroundings,When I opened my eyes in the middle of the fire,it is for you only I was told .Father created his fire born only for his dearest Arjun,Often I quarrelled with him,you love him more than me. He smiledat me. No one will love him more than you.Krishnaa,you will understand only when you see him.and I assure you ,you would love him with your soul and heart. Draupadi stopped and took off her hand from his eyes. She turned her back to him and watched the moonlight shine on the waters of the lake.Then she felt Arjun's hands fold her In his masculine arms,He whispered near her ear.How nice it is to hear my name from your s. Never sounded so good. Draupadi felt ecastic and wished to stay there eternally without any fear or worry.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Aww this is so cute 😳😳
ltelidevara thumbnail
Draupadi touched Arjun's locket with love and pride.It was given by none other than the great Bhishma, she felt proud,Such great achievements I n such young age.What happened next? She asked.Arjun continued. I showed it to mother who could not believe her eyes.She knows how precious it is for Pitamah. She hugged me and said. Phalgun, I can feel your father's pride .He is blessing you my dear, she said in a shaky voice .Eldest smiled at me and said you deserve it brother.But I could sense his disappointment in his voice.Bhrata Bheem is so excited as were the twins.I went to sleep, immensely satisfied keeping my hand posessively on this locket. More than its existence on my body,I felt proud for living up to the expectations of Pitamah. Arjun continued but Draupadi sensed a certain gloom in his voice. What happened Arya, She questioned him,eagerly.Arjun said,Early in the morning when I am about to leave for my archery practice,Mother came to me.Her face is serious.I asked her what happened. She came closer and placed her hand on my head. Phial gun,give the locket to your Eldest.She said in a fixed tone.I was shocked.I persisted.But mother,Grand father gave it,he will feel bad. No phalgun, he will be convinced.But give it to your Eldest. She stretched out her hand. I still stood stupefied. This is for Hastinapur's protector... Mother looked into my eyes. Did I not tell you in your childhood itself, that what ever precious gift you brothers get,it should first be offered to Eldest? Draupadi's head started reeling,She listened to Arjun with a kind of realisation dawning in her mind. Arjun continued.I silently gave it to mother and for my practice. When I came back for breakfast,I saw Eldest with that locket round his neck.He smiled at me with contentment.Mother avoided looking into my eyes. In the afternoon,Grand father observed that Eldest is wearing it. He called me and enquired. I told him I myself found it inconvenient to wear as I always am on the move either practicing or battling,so I asked Eldest to wear it. But grand father did not accept my explanation.He called mother and ordered her to keep it back with me. Mother tried to convince him saying that it will be safe with yuvaraj Yudhishtir. Grand father curtly told her,That belongs not to a king.but to hastinapur's commander in chief.I pass on my responsibility to Arjun.Kunti this is not a mark of power.It is a mark of valour. That night mother gave it back to me and said,Phalgun,keep this token of love that Pitamah had for you. Don't ever remove it. I looked at Eldest who indicated his approval. Poor grand father, He felt that he can share his burden of protection of Hastinapur with me,Little did he know about the conspiracy of Sakuni and Duryodhan. Arjun's eyes are filled with pain remembering Pita mah. But I can not console him as anew awareness shattered me What did mother kunti say? That any precious thing is to be offered to Yudhishtir first? So that is the reason behind this extraordinary marriage,Allthis while Draupadi wondered why Yudhishtir did not inform mother of Arjun's victory? So this is the reason for that peculiar decision regarding her marriage to all the five. Draupadi looked at Arjun who was lost in his memories of his Pitamah. Her heart melted for her innocent husband who has no alternative but to obey his Eldest. She touched his shoulder,Immersed in kalinga princess Arya's thoughts?Even after hearing my confession? She asked putting an innocent face, Arjun possessively gathered her in his arms.He bent down to her and said in his charming way,,No one can take krishnaa's place Don't believe me? Draupadi nodded her head, So many attractive maidens are waiting for you..What can poor krishnaa do when her husband is so handsome and valourous, Why should god create you in such a way that will cause pain to krishnaa. Arjun laughed at her. Accusations. When your father beget the most beautiful woman for me I should look half as beautiful as you no? He teased her.. What happened to Govind,Why they are not coming yet? Draupadi wondered, Arjun looked deeply into her eyes. Yes it is too late they should have come by now. Madhav should understand how difficult it is to be in the presence of such breath taking beauty. Draupadi understood his inner meaning and could not look into his eyes. Every part of her body and soul longed to hear more such erotic words from her beloved Arjun.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Learn To Live With It. Draupadi hesitatingly asked. Shall I ask you something? Arjun pressed her hand with his and sulked. By now I hoped you would believe in me and understand my feelings for you.Why do you ask my permission? You have every right to do any thing or say anything, now if you want to slap me also,I am ready for that. He leaned forward and showed his cheek to get slapped. Draupadi pushed him away and feigning anger reprimanded. Will you be serious and answer my question.Arjun made a humble face and said.At your service krishnaa, Draupadi smiled at his antics and started. How did you feel when such a precious gift given by grand father is snatched away from you? Did'nt you feel bad and at least for one moment,you did'nt feel to protest and keep it safe with you? Arjun was taken aback. He looked deeply into her eyes and he is not a fool not to understand her actual question ...Why did'nt you allow your brother to share me with all the five. Arjun closed his eyes. He knew the pain Draupadi is experiencing ever since Eldest's decision. He even tried to avoid her ,and there by hurting her in the process.Madhav knows his heart and asked him to justice to his wife within his limitations. Draupadi felt dejected she got up and walked towards the corner of the boat.Arjun followed her and turned her to face him.Why are you so impatient ? Don't want my answer then why did you ask? The force with which he said those words made Draupadi shiver,not with fear but with a doubt that may she be unable to face it or accept it.Arjun steadily looked into her lotus eyes, and said. Listen,krishnaa,You asked me if I did'nt want to keep my prized possession for my self. Yes I did. But only for that moment.Then I did remember my father,his death at satasrungamountain on my birthday. You don't know how it feels to part with a father who became abode of love and pillar of support for us. And for a five year old who celebrated his birthday with the death of his beloved father, you can't imagine. My suffering,my loss I was shattered till I came to Hastinapur and tasted love from my grand father. Immediately after my father's death mother called us five and said,Eldest is our father,then onwards. She emphasised the need for pandavas unity and took an oath from us that we four will obey Eldest and whatever we achieve we will offer him first .She asked Eldest to take care of us like father Pandu did.To this day we followed her instruction and remain united in happiness or sadness. The locket is precious but my mother and Eldest's influence is the truth of my life. Arjun stopped.looking at Draupadi's face loosing its glow.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Waiting for your update !
ltelidevara thumbnail
What happened, why are you looking lost? Satya asked Draupadi after they reached the shore.Krishna who is walking behind, asked the same question to Arjun. Nothing ,Just tired a bit Draupadi said in a low voice. Arjun shrugged his shoulders and Krishna understood. After the princess went inside, Satya left for her chamber. The two friends walked towards the garden,and sat on the bench.Now tell me What happened,Why was krishnaa looking depressed? What did you say? Krishna asked anxiously. Arjun said precisely. The Truth. And what is that truth,that hurt my sakshi that much? Krishna placed his hand on his shoulder.Parth, I told you to make her moment memorable and you did your own thing? Arjun retorted sharply,Madhav, what do you expect me to say ? The false truth that I want to go against the division of Krishna,when the truth is I never wanted to go against my Eldest,not even for Krishnaa. Arjun's voice became sad.I know Madhav.I did injustice to her by being loyal to my family.But could never have bore the dissatisfaction of my brother and displeasure of my mother. I incurred sin by making Krishnaa suffer.I am ready to punish myself by moving away from her on some pretext or other.You know Maharaj Drupad wanted me to check his boarders and see if the security is enough or not.He also wanted me to give basic training to the soldiers on being able to counter attack the enemy even if unprepared. I will leave in the early hours tomorrow. Dhrisht and Satyaki will accompany me. Krishna patted his back.Dont worry Parth,I will reach you later after meeting your uncle Vidur who is coming tomorrow to invite you all for Hastinapur. Now go to sleep peacefully. I know Krishnaa.She will definitely understand you because she loves you so much. Arjun looked into his Madhav's lotus eyes and said, I hope so Madhav.