Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Arjun had tears in his eyes. He can't bear her magnanimity. ' Don't be generous with me Krishnaa,I don't deserve it." He said in a detached tone. Panchali placed her hand on his mouth .She nodded her head rigorously .She sat on the bench that was there and started.' I don't know I can forgive you or not. But I can not live without you. I am certain It takes so much effort on my part to hold my life till you return. How peaceful it would have been,had we took birth in Brahmin clan? Why did you turn out to be a Kshatriya after winning me ? You should have remained the Brahmin youth who won me. I held myself intact being away from my sons,my Kirti and my little Pragati. But I may not survive without you at all.You know Arjun,more than the insult I faced at Kurusabha,Your impending journey to Himalayas that results in our separation tortures me a lot. But I can't stop you from going. I can't go against the wish of Govind." Panchali's tears are shining like pearls in the moonlight. Arjun took her head on his waist and hugged her posessively.He said in a broken voice.' Pool up your strength,your will power. You are the backbone of my victories . You are my inspiration. I ditched you in your moment of crisis. Still you are drenching me in the nectar of your love. What good things I must have done to in my previous birth to be loved by you. Please be strong and confident. I need the solace of seeing you undeterred. I promise you on our love,on our children . I will take revenge. I will punish them.I beg you Krishnaa, Wait for me . I will come back to you as soon as possible." Panchali placed her hands round his neck.' Take me also with you. I will serve you. I will take care of you.Who will see your needs on that snowy peaks? " Arjun smiled at her.' How can I concentrate on penance having the most beautiful woman by my side? As such it will be a difficult task for me to not imagine you in my heart and mind.The real challenge begins now. May Mata grant me Samyam." Panchali looked at him with suspicion.' Would you go to heavenly places that will have apsaras? " Arjun smiled. He felt happy that Panchali is diverting herself to lighter aspects.He chuckled.' Who knows? Why? You don't have confidence in me? " Panchali did not answer.She has confidence in him. But not in his looks. ' Don't go for hunting tomorrow. I will arrange your hair. " She ordered him and he agreed. The next day is the special day for Panchali and Parth.It is the day that give way to long spell of separation. After the brothers went to hunt,Panchali oiled Arjun's hair ,softened it and with great difficulty tied it in Top Knot on his head. The sages will keep the hair like that . To her displeasure,he looked handsome even then. Panchali sighed in vexation. How could she turn beauty into ugliness? As she is pondering over,Arjun took the comb and started running it in her long hair. After Dussasan seized her hair she did not tie it or plaited it. She started hating her hair as it was touched by that sinful Dussasan. She tried to take her hair from his grip,but Arjun did not give in. Panchali had tears remembering the gruesome incident. ' Don't touch my hair Arjun, it became impure. " Arjun looked steadily into her eyes. ' you won't become impure Krishnaa,Never. That sinful Dussasan incurred sin by touching your hair. Keep in mind. Your Arjun likes your hair so much. He would wish to see you arrange your hair beautifully. Promise me you will take care of yourself and your hair.Dont punish yourself.Promise me." Arjun arranged her hair in single plait and took her face in his hands. He kissed her lotus eyes and whispered.' Send me off with a smile.That smile will bring me back to you unsullied and victorious. I promise I won't entertain any affairs in any situation. I promise on my love,on my passion for you." Panchali smiled and made Parth float in the nectar of her love.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter!!!
Draupadi trying to make him ugly...🀣 not even in her dreams!!
It was cute!! But iv'e a ques, did draupadi plaited her hair before dushashana vadh? as far as i know, she didn't. Plz enlighten me abt it!πŸ˜ƒ
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun stood before the Gandhamadhan Parvat that always enthralled him and mesmerised him.He visited that twice before.Once during his pilgrimage and then during Rajasuya conquest. The mountain seemed to extend warm welcome to him by means of twittering and singing birds He always liked climbing mountains and never felt exhausted towards the hardships of mountaineering. As he climbed up it looked as if he can touch the sky with his hand, The sky was in sapphire blue ,the rocks on both sides are shining with silver hue,the lakes on both sides have blooming lotuses that resembled the eyes of his beloved Wife who wins hands down if she competes with them.Arjun reached the highest peaks of Himalayas and looked around to see the beauty around.He inhaled the fresh air that carried the herbal fragrance making him infused with new vigour and energy. He could see a couple of shepherds on his way up,staring at him with wonder what made this warrior like man come to this dangerous secluded place. One of them addressed him in Pahadi language which Arjun learnt when he visited previously.' Leave this place before nightfall. Otherwise you won't survive the chilled winds. We also go down at night time.Dont stay here." Arjun smiled at him and replied.' I came here to spend day and night in this place . Don't worry. I will take care. " the shepherd threw his hands in despair and accompanied his companion.Arjun spent the night in the mountain cave desparately trying to fight the chilled winds that are piercing the skin and freezing the blood. Arjun sat before the fire that was lit up by him but in no way a match to the cool winds.He thought of his fire born,the warmth in her embrace and prayed to his Madhav.' Please be with her and give her solace and strength.Dont let her feel my absence." Arjun could not sleep due to the weather that is alien to him and early in the morning took his Gandiv and came out of the cave. With much effort he was able to bend his fingers and slowly got into his element. After he is done with the practice,he took bath in the lake where water freezed his body and sent ripples through . He came out and observed the sun covered by clouds He knew he can not expect to see the rising sun every day. If he is lucky he may see it by mid noon. Arjun selected a place where he should practice Yoga that takes him through his Path to please the three eyed Lord.He sat on a triangular rock and closed his eyes and concentrated. He first saw his Madhav,then his Krishnaa and then both vanished . He chanted Omkara with dedication and then Om Namah Sivaya...Umaparvati smiled in delight.' Swami,your devotee came nearer to you. When will you grace him?" Sankar Shiv smiled at her curiosity.' Arjun started just now Parvati. He should ascend to the level where he will pull his Aradhya with his devotional power. I am sure the day will arrive soon. " Parvati asked. ' swami,Pasupat is held by only Shiv and Sakti till now.I used Pasupat to kill Bhandasur. Will Arjun posess the discretion to use Pasupat only when the situation commands? " Mahadev stated with confidence. ' Uma,none other than Arjun could posess the Pasupat. He has the ability ,discretion and will power to hold it use it only when required." Parvati requested him.' Swami,please grace him soon. I can't bear to see the pain of Panchali back in Kamyaka van. Let Arjun go back as early as possible." Mahadev replied with a certainty.' He can not go back till five years. He should go to heaven for further training.Panchali should wait for five years Parvati. " having said so Mahadev closed his eyes leaving Umaparvati who is filled with compassion towards Panchali...Yajnaseni sat on the bank of the lake keeping the water pots beside her. It was pradosha samay. Just then the sunset happened making the sky shine in golden orange colour. She spent one month already without Arjun leading a routine life attending to the needs of the brothers. Life seemed to standstill after Arjun left. When will he return back? How will he survive the cold weather? She blamed the fate that changed their life so mercilessly . The beautiful life they spent in Indraprasth appeared like a dream. The moment she spent with Arjun made her think that life is but a Devine song of love. She felt the cool winds blow over her and reminisced the passionate times of their togetherness... It was one of the coolest nights at Indraprasth making every one shiver with cold. In the conference room,that night a discussion is happening about the arrangements of Rajasuya. All of them sat in a circle ,the campfire is burning in the middle. Yudhishtir And Bheem left just then and Arjun along with Sahadev and Madhav is finalising the events that are planned to entertain the guests.Satya also was present as she is also a member of organising committee to plan events. Panchali felt like shivering with cold and covered herself closely with the shawl. Satya smirked.' Arjun let us stop here. We will continue tomorrow. It is too cold." Sahadev bid adieu and went off. Arjun is adamant that the list should be finalised that night only. Satya showed Panchali.Arjun sideglanced his wife and assured Satya.' Don't worry. She is Fireborn. She won't be effected by cold." So saying he took Panchali's hand and said.' See how warm she is. Obviously I will be at advantage with her being the Fireborn." Krishna immediately understood his inner meaning and laughed loudly patting Arjun's back. Satya and Panchali understood a little late and turned red in face. Satya pulled Krishna up and teased Arjun. ' now finish your work in the company of your Fireborn wife. We won't disturb you. " So saying she left with Madhav who winked at Arjun. Panchali blushed and pretended anger. ' why do you say such things before others ? See how Satya will tease tomorrow." Arjun pulled her closer and said in his husky voice. ' let her tease. But first let me imbibe your warmth." ...Panchali closed her eyes feeling his touch all over her,desparately chanting,' come back to me Arjun..."
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it di!!
the first part was so painful!!! can't see parth like that!!
and then panchali's part was also painful!!
but last part... loved it!❀️
that flashback was too cute and lovely!!
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful updates..
In the recent updates, the things i loved best were -
1) Draupadi finally going to arjun at midnight and asking him to come back safely to HER, that whole scene was so poignant
2) draupadi oiling his hair and preparing him for the years of meditation..and her efforts to make him a little ugly πŸ˜†
3)Draupadi missing Arjun, and that little flashback they had of Indraprasth, that was so beautiful, it warmed my heart.

These three were the best parts for me, their pain entwined with their love. I had tears reading them, especially the first one.
One of the best part of your updates is the detailed description that you give of the surroundings, it makes me feel as if i'm there with them too.
Your doing a great job lakshmi. πŸ‘ Very eager for the future updates, hoping we get more Ardi moments, if not in physical proximity but mentally. 😳

PS - I'll try my best to drop in my views as often as I can.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aanvi98

hi yukti!! Long time no see!

Hey Anvi. yes i'm having my finals now and I'm not keeping well, so I couldnt come here much. And my laptop wasnt with me, so i had no way to comment here.
Starfish13 thumbnail
WHY has there been no update I missing it I recently read threw this section and am still in shock this is a job well done
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

where's the update di!!

Gone out of station Tonite update will come
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starfish13

WHY has there been no update I missing it I recently read threw this section and am still in shock this is a job well done

Thanq Update Tonite Sorry for the delayi
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Wonderful updates..

In the recent updates, the things i loved best were -
1) Draupadi finally going to arjun at midnight and asking him to come back safely to HER, that whole scene was so poignant
2) draupadi oiling his hair and preparing him for the years of meditation..and her efforts to make him a little uglyπŸ˜†
3)Draupadi missing Arjun, and that little flashback they had of Indraprasth, that was so beautiful, it warmed my heart.

These three were the best parts for me, their pain entwined with their love. I had tears reading them, especially the first one.
One of the best part of your updates is the detailed description that you give of the surroundings, it makes me feel as if i'm there with them too.
Your doing a great job lakshmi.πŸ‘Very eager for the future updates, hoping we get more Ardi moments, if not in physical proximity but mentally.😳

PS - I'll try my best to drop in my views as often as I can.

Thanq Yukti As usual great feed back Will sure provide More Ardi Moments