Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Yes it hurts. The confrontation in the sense?

When they finally talk
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Krishna sent messages separately to Arjun and Draupadi. He wrote to Arjun.' VedVyasji will arrive soon. Follow his instructions. He will show the way to redeem yourself from your guilt feeling. Don't give way to depression. Subhadra and Abhi are doing well. I will take care and make your son the best. Satya asked me to tell you that she hates you the most. Don't take it to heart. You know how much she loves you. I will always be with you...like your shadow." Arjun got much relief reading that message. His soulmate will never leave him As for Draupadi,she smirked on reading her letter.' Krishnaa,Be ready to face separation with him.Time has arrived for him to leave you all to explore new things. But don't you feel it is your duty to remind him the flavour of your love? I don't need to tell you how much it rejuvenates him and motivates him towards his fulfilment.Your sons are all fine.Dhrisht started training them.Kirti was told Hastinapur's bad people stole their Indraprasth and his Pitasri is busy with his fight with them. His mother is lending him support by being there.He got angry and decided that he also will learn everything and support his father. Abhi also is involved in training himself with utmost seriousness. After all they are Arjun's sons.They will bring glory to their father.Send him off not with detachment but with your singleminded love." .Panchali wondered where he would go leaving his brothers She got her answer after a couple of days.Maharshi Vedvyas arrived with his disciples.Jaimini and Paila. Yudhishtir is extremely pleased on seeing him and honoured him with great respect.Panchali served delicious food with the help of Akshaya Patra. Ved Vyas blessed her.' My child don't get disheartened. Those who insulted you will definitely meet their end.Your husbands will regain everything.God bless you." Yudhishtir expressed his concern over the forthcoming battle that may happen with his cousins.' Best of sages! I know Duryodhan well. He will never give us back our right. If battle happens Grandfather stands on their side. Who can fight with him? Then Guru Dron,Our teacher is invincible in battle. We can not defeat him. My real worry is about AngRaj Karn. I don't think any one can stand before his valour. Day and night I only think about him and shiver in fear What should I do now? Please show us a way to get our kingdom back. " Vedvyas blessed him and said.' I came here to relieve you from your grief. I will instruct you Pratismriti Vidya. You should pass it to Arjun. He would do penance and get divine Astras from,Siva,Indra,Yama Varuna,Kubera,,Vayu and other gods. He will become invincible in battle and win over Bheeshma and others. Now leave this Dwaita van and go to Kamyakaforest. May your wishes be fulfilled ." Having said so,Vedvyas instructed Pratismriti to Yudhishtir and left.panchali understood the significance of Krishna's message. So another long spell of separation awaits her. As if the terrible happenings are not enough now she has to bear with Arjun's absence. She is furious over his behaviour in the Kurusabha and she may not forgive him for discarding her by submitting himself to his Eldest. But will she be able to survive if she can not see him before her? No. Impossible. She may punish him by not interacting with him by ignoring him or nailing him with her sarcasm but to be away from him is next to impossible. They reached Kamyaka forest that is more picturesque and pleasant. There are hilly regions and waterfalls along with wide varieties of birds and animals. Arjun Was elated to see the nature in its glory. They reached Saraswati river and established their hermitage nearer to it.On One auspicious day Yudhishtir took Arjun to a solitary place and instructed Pratismriti.He told him.' Arjun,Practice Ashtanga yoga and fulfill your penance. Pratismriti will take you to your desired place within a short while. You will reach Himalayas instantly It will also help you in surviving without water and food. Get Divyastras and return victorious. " Arjun is relieved of his burden. He got an aim now,a goal. Even if it is highly impossible he will definitely secure the divine Astras. His only concern is his Krishnaa. How will she survive without him ?By hurting him atleast she would get solace to a great extent. Now it will be too difficult for her to suppress her feelings .Still ten days are there for Arjun to start for Himalayas. Usually on alternate days the brothers go for hunting one of them staying back to protect Panchali.Generally Yudhishtir stays back. But on that day Dhaumya asked him to accompany him to the adjacent hermitage where Rishis are performing a Yajn for better rainfall . Arjun stayed back on the order of his Eldest. Panchali saw him going to the mango grove at the back side of the hermitage from where she will be visible to him while working in the kitchen.,She is restless as the day of his departure is fast approaching. She wanted to go to him and pour her heart out,seeking explanation,voicing her protest as she may not get an opportunity again to meet him privately. She took the water pot and walked towards the grove though it is not the time for her to bring water from the river. She saw him become alert on seeing her and his knitted eyebrows are asking her why she is going at that time. As she passed by he stood up to follow her. Panchali turned to him and said with a grim face. ' I can very well go No need of your support. " Arjun's jaw tightened and he took a step again. Panchali burst out.' Why do you want to show now that you care for me,after everything is over . Even if something happens to me it won't hurt me at all. Because I am not a normal woman like Subhadra,Chitra,Arya or Alli. Your great rival pronounced What name should be given to me,you also heard it no? I have not one but five husbands due to your mother's grace and Your Eldest's favour. So any one can do anything to me. Doesn't matter." Arjun stood stupified listening to her . Panchali took another step forward and she was stopped by force from moving further. He held her by her shoulders and looked into her eyes. ' Don't ever repeat that wretched AngRaj 's word to me. You need not. Day and night twenty four hours,Every minute,every second his scornful voice echoes the word in my ears. I have no escape from that. I committed a sin. First by sharing you and then by allowing you to be staked. I know what punishment I will get in this life and after that. But please show mercy on me and stand by me to atleast to avenge your culprits. In the name our love in the name of our children grant me respite. I beg you." Arjun collapsed near her feet and closed his eyes in prayer. His tears are rolling down as if washing his misdeed of not standing up for her in the Kurusabha. Panchali lost her control. She wept bitterly placing her hands on his shoulders and slowly collapsed beside him. Within a minute both of them together stretched their arms and moved closer,trying to support each other in body and soul.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
in one word, it was so divine di!!! Loved it!!! And perfect outburst!! jus loved it!!
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow update! ^.^ the story is getting really interesting these days! 👍🏼
ltelidevara thumbnail
After a while,Panchali threw his hands away from her and fumed.' You don't consider me yours. How could you hear my name as stake from him? You didn't protest. I know you always held me as the common property, not your own. So you are inhibited to claim your right over me before your brother. Rather you preferred to be the silent spectator when I was harassed by those beasts. I could not win you completely with my love. You never belonged to me wholeheartedly.'" Arjun took her face in his hands.' Ask your conscience if I valued you or not. You can't understand how worse our. Position is on that shameful day in our life.We were so dazed at the turn of events,we lost ourselves to Duryothan along with our weapons. My mind stopped working when Eldest started staking us one by one. I never bothered loss of wealth,loss of kingdom but loss of freedom? What made Eldest lose his common sense and continue with the game? Even Bhrata Bheem was stupified at the turn of events. Before we recover from shock we heard Sakuni mentioning your name from his foul mouth. But none of us thought that Eldest will take such drastic step and stake you in the game. We thought that he would atleast consult us and we heard him take your name,Sakuni did not waste time. within the blink of eye he threw the coins and claimed victory. Krishnaa,we were at fault I was at fault. I am not upholding my self. Who will sit like that when the love of his life,his sahadharma Charini is being treated like an object or a thing? I deserve punishment. I failed you. More than my brothers I am responsible to keep you safe and secure. I didn't. What is the use of winning battles and suppressing rivals? I am a failure in my personal life.But don't suspect my love for you.That will kill the man you loved.I feel useless and undeserving to continue living on this earth." Arjun stopped gasping for breath. Panchali said in broken voice.' I hope you understood the reason for my ill treatment. Not once did your mother or your Eldest thought before taking the decision on that FATEFULEVENING. That AngRaj explained elaborately before every one present. That there is nothing wrong in abusing me as I am not a Sati. I have more than one husband. So he asked me to select another...Arjun stopped her from uttering more. ' Don't talk about that unchaste person. He incurred sin by using such words for a woman who is the most pious of all on this earth. Madhav hinted me when I asked him about your dream that you may get into trouble. He never specified what it is. He always said I will stand by Krishnaa when you stay helpless.I asked him umpteen times to elaborate but he didn't. He only said he can not change the fate but he can save you in adversity. Try to remember Krishnaa,when we were together I used to deliberate so much silently and you even asked me why my mood suddenly becomes pensive . Day and night I worried about you but when actual situation happened I sat motionless,rigid my only hope being Madhav who I am hundred percent sure will save your dignity. I didn't have one percent of doubt . Thankfully my Madhav saved my life." Panchali listened to him wide eyed and asked.'Govind knows our future but he didn't try to stop the Dice Game? I believe he is above reason and action.Then why didn't he stop the Dice game?"Arjun reminisced his friend's statement. 'I can not interfere in the plan of the universe decided by the Trinity. I can only stand by my devotees if they call me wholeheartedly.He said thus. You submitted before him,I implicitly believed his words. That is why he is able to extend his hand to us. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart. He told me he will be my shadow wherever I go." Panchali heard him with concern and recovered her composure. To a great extent she now understood what made him sit through the disgusting event that changed their life forever. But she can not admit it. No. Not yet. Let the fire of revenge burn in his heart and wipe off his rivals completely. He should emerge '. Vijaya" yet again. She has to bear his separation with rock solid heart. But she knew she can not cope with it and will lose her intention to live. Arjun read her heart and gave her solace.' I will try my best to achieve my purpose as fast as I can. Don't lose heart.I promise as Madhav said my arrows won't leave any one of the culprits.I promise you Krishnaa." Arjun took her close and imbibed her warmth. Panchali stayed silent in his arms hearing his heartbeat that made her feel his love for her...In the evening Bheem expressed his feelings ' Eldest,why are you sending him that far? I can not survive without him in these circumstances. He gives me moral strength.If you agree I will accompany him to the snowy peaks. " Arjun comforted him.'Bhrata Bheem don't worry I will accomplish our task. If you also come with me who will protect them? Stay back." Nakul added.' Yes.brother.we can not survive without you. Atleast let me accompany you. As it is your outings always end up colourful." Nakul winked at Arjun and continued.' I look handsome when I wear good clothes and ornaments. But you are looking so charming even in the robes of ascetics. So be careful. All those are Devine places. This time for a change a Devine maiden may lose her heart on seeing you.May be an apsara? " Arjun 's hazel eyes locked with the beautiful lotus eyes for a split second. And he saw the glint of impatience,a sign of possessiveness in them.He sighed in relief.His Krishnaa still loves him.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Wow update! ^.^ the story is getting really interesting these days! 👍🏼

Yes Ofcourse Sometimes separation enhances passion.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

When they finally talk

How is the confrontation?
ltelidevara thumbnail
Only three days left for Arjun to go. He is charging up his body and mind for the great task ahead. He wakes up all the night and rigorously practices archery.After that having taken bath he will worship Mahadev and meditates for long hours. A different glow illuminates his face may be due to the grahan of Pratismriti.That day after Arjun left with his brothers for hunting,Sahadev who stayed back approached Panchali. He is aware of the wound that made its way into Panchali 's delicate heart due to the spineless behaviour of them,particularly of his famous brother Arjun.Ever since he never saw her interact with his brother . He wouldn't have bothered about it and would have left it to time that heals every wound. But now after VedVyasa's instruction,that Arjun has to go and please Mahadev through severe penance,he couldn't keep quiet.His brother needs Panchali's heartfelt wishes to revive his sunken spirits and boost up his confidence.'Panchali, send him off with a smile.With a blessing,with a prayer. Don't stay detached. It will damage his will power. " Sahedev's words made Draupadi wonder why her husband's youngest brother who never crossed his line trying to support his brother. But what difference it makes whether she wishes or not. Fate will work its way and dictate things as per its wish." Sahadev continued in a desparate voice.' You don't know Draupadi,how difficult his task is. He may not return that soon.Leave your anger atleast for a while. Let Bhrata leave with a blissful heart." Panchali remained silent.' We all are your offenders Panchali. We should redeem ourselves by avenging the mishap. But only he could take up the task and achieve a break through.As usual we are the silent spectators and he is the action hero. You don't know how gruesome the task is. He has to practice Ashtanga yoga,the eight fold path that Mahadev instructed Parvati.They are Yama,Niyama,Asana ,Pranayama ,Pratyahara,Dharana,Dhyana and Samadhi. The second one Niyama consists of five requirements. They are Saucha,Santosha,Tapas,Swadhyaya and Iswar Pranidhan.Niyama requires more commitment.After crossing seven Bhrata has to take Samadhi which is the last stage. You know Panchali then he will be disconnected with the world.We won't be in his conscience anymore. He will be connected only to Shiv Sankar. How much time he should be in Samadhi only Mahadev knows." Sahadev had tears rolling down.Through his blurred vision,he could see Panchali's eye lotuses surrounded by the water flow in the form of tears. Sahadev continued in his broken voice.' You know where he has to do all this? On the snowy peaks of Himalayas. Where the chilled winds freeze even blood. In that isolated place where no human beings can survive Bhrata has to practice Yoga and meditate. You know how much will power is needed for that.Bhrata readily agreed to take up this dangerous task only for you,for us for our children . Isn't it our duty to wish him well when he leaves ? Keep your disdain and anger at bay.we don't know when we can meet him again.' Sahadev was interrupted by the feeble voice of Draupadi.' Will he return safe and successful ? " Sahadev paused.and replied.' He is Vijaya,The invincible.He won't face defeat at all" Panchali waited anxiously for her husband to return from hunting. Bheem is happy ' Panchali,today we got so much. Tomorrow delicious food I can eat. " She served food to Dhaumya and other Brahmins . Then to the Five.After they ate and went off Panchali stood at the banana leaf in which Arjun ate just then. She bent down and took the small banana piece that he left. He never liked to eat fruits along with food. But since others like she would serve for him also. He will just take a little bit and leave it. Panchali took that and ate it with closed eyes. ' Durga Mata,return my husband safely. Grace him success. Tell SankarSiv to grace his devotee as soon as possible.Tell him Panchali's life depends on his well being.Guard him Mata.Bless him." Panchali prayed to Mata heartfully and shed tears. At mid night Panchali got up and walked out of the hut to the backyard to meet her Arjun who is wide awake practicing and memorising Astras . As she walked towards the mango grove moonlight caressed her curls and her whole form shone spreading blue lotus fragrance. Arjun inhaled the fragrance and raised his eyes. To his surprise Panchali's eyes are not showing signs of anger and detachment. They are smiling at him with the same glint of love that always makes him feel special. Panchali stood near him and bent her head as if thinking deeply about some thing . Arjun penetratingly looked at her and assured her.' Don't worry. I will try my best to achieve success." Panchali moved nearer and stammered.' Return safely to your brothers." Arjun kept silent. Panchali looked into his hazel eyes and murmured. ' to your Krishnaa,who will desparately wait for you with bated breath." Arjun could not believe his ears. He just stared into her lotus eyes with disbelief.Is he in dream? He can't understand. Draupadi took his hand into hers and repeated. ' come back soon Arjun,to your love,to your Krishnaa."
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice! No matter what Panchali can never stop loving Parth. ❤️
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Nice! No matter what Panchali can never stop loving Parth. ❤️

True, Mahima She can't live without loving him.