Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Panchali filled the pots looking at the setting sun. How sublime is the same Sun set in Indraprasth when she watched it from her balcony ,with Kirti tugging her legs and Pragati giggling happily in her arms. How merciless is her fate to crush her sweet home,the abode of her children,the sign of the excellence of her supremely talented greatest warrior husband. Above all the insult done to her in the midst of the Elders,in the whole assembly,before the eyes of her husband,who sat rocklike ...Really Krishnaa,he did committed crime by not protesting,by not raising his voice ,his bow...Forgive him Sakhi...Krishna's words made her furious ,her eyes expressed dissent ,She kept the pots down and countered him.' Forgive him? You are asking me to forgive him for not standing by me,whom he supposedly loved the most? Why? Why should I? " Draupadi lost her Samyam . Krishna cautiously delivered his answer.' Yes. Forgive him in the name of your love for him.In the name of the beautiful moments you shared with him,and in the name of your father's explicit desire to make you his wife.Forgive him Krishnaa." Panchali replied bitterly.' Ofcourse Govind,My father literally burnt with the desire to have him as his son inlaw. But little did he know that he will ditch me,He will throw me as a prey to those jackals.Yes. We shared beautiful moments. I love him and I hate him for breaking my heart yet again proving his Eldest's dominance in his life.And you ask me to forgive him?" Krishna's voice is firm.' Yes . I want you to forgive him. Because without your forgiveness,he can't move forward in his life.He can't fight his destiny. He can't punish those jackals. He needs you Krishnaa." Draupadi retorted with annoyance.' No. He doesn't need my kshama. He can very well survive doing what is dearer to his Eldest and serving him loyally..He will survive. Govind,enough of your love for him. You don't consider my feelings before his priorities. I hate him Govind. I hate him for making me drift away from my children. My Kirti,what would he do without me? He won't cope up with my absence. My Pragati,who will be devoid of her mother's milk for no fault of her. And you ask me to forgive him? Govind,I am grateful to you for saving my honour,my dignity before those wolfs. But don't try to convince me by taking his side. " Panchali filled the pots and started towards the hut. ' Then why are you not going away from him?" Krishna's words made her stop . She was dazed. The pots fell down and she leaned on the tree branch for support. Krishna came near her,looked straight into her eyes and continued.' There is no clause in the conditions put up during the second dice game that you should accompany Pandavas. Your brother is adamant to take you to Panchal.Satya begged you to come to Dwaraka. If you come there Abhi will be on top of the world.You can share your sorrow with Subhadra. I will nourish your sons and groom them as future heroes. Why do you insist on staying here with him whom you hate now?" Panchali shivered in pain.She collapsed on the ground and the long suppressed tears rolled out like water fall in rainy season.She wept heartfully her shoulders heaving up and down due to the uncontrollable outburst of tears that can't stop at all. Krishna let her weep completely and honestly. She finally shed the pure water that flew like a river of sorrow making her get rid of her inhibitions in revealing her truth.Krishna sat beside her and took her head on his shoulder.' Don't stop your tears. Let them flow out . It will lighten your heart to a great extent. Listen to me Krishnaa. Your hatred for Parth also is your love for him. You may hate him but you can not live without him." Panchali sobbed with tears still rolling down her cheeks.Krishna kept his hand on her head as if to give her strength to face and to stand firm in adversity. The darkness covered around and the Tadiya moon is coming out of the white clouds.Krishna's presence cast magical spell on Panchali's ruptured heart.He said softly in his magnetic voice.' Now,listen to me Sakhi, if you don't forgive him he can't concentrate on the most difficult tasks ahead of him. It is not a cakewalk for him. He has to train himself to face his formidable enemies single handedly. He has to concentrate,dedicate himself to the purpose. Like you believed in me that I will save you ,Parth believed his Madhav will save his wife. You both are flawless in your devotion.and belief. Without that I wouldn't have created magic on that day. Poor Dussasan,he doesn't know how many nice garments I can gift to my Sakhi." Krishna smiled mischeously and Krishnaa bit her lip not letting her smile to be seen. Satya's voice is heard from a distance. ' Panchali,where are you? Bheemsen is getting hungry. He says that only you can make food from Akshaya Patra." Draupadi got up wiping her face and Krishna reminded her. ' by punishing him you will punish yourself. Scold him. Abuse him but don't be silent. " Panchali cast a sulking glance at him and walked off.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Starfish13 thumbnail
I love this but don't let Arjun get away with it that quickly. God bless u these last few updates have been amazing:)
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice! 👍🏼 but seriously don't let Draupadi forgive Arjuna so easily!! You are doing a great job 👏 I'm waiting for the next update 😃
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
After Vidur returned to Hastinapur, Duryothan and Karn decided to attack Pandavas who are enduring Exile life. Ved Vyas came and scolded Dhritrashtr for letting his son take Kuruvamsh towards destruction. Dhritarashtr pretended innocence and requested the sage to make his son sensible and end his rivalry with Pandavas. Ved Vyas told him that the great sage Maitreya is coming to Hastinapur. He may instruct Duryodhan about Dharma and its significance in life. As he said,Maitreya came and tried sincerely to change Duryodhan. He warned him that Bheem and Arjun are enough to defeat his whole army and his Maharathis.Duryodhan laughed at him and proudly patted his thighs. Maitreya got angry and cursed him that his thighs will be broken by Bheem in the war and he will die. Dhritarashtr scolded Duryodhan and stopped him from attacking Pandavas...It is mid afternoon. Yudhishtir finished lunch along with Brahmins. He then asked them to narrate the stories of his ancestors . As they are about to start Panchali came out and addressed Yudhishtir .' Enough of your patience and forbearance. Leave your passive nature and order your brothers to kill your rivals. Certainly they will get back the king Dom to you. A Kshatriya should never behave like a Brahmin." She side glanced Arjun who is sharpening the arrows as she knew he never liked to hear any criticism of his Eldest especially from her.Arjun understood her intention to hurt him.His jaw tightened and he continued his work of sharpening the arrows. Draupadi observed him and gleefully continued her satirical speech. ' what will you do with your Dharma? You cannot do anything to Duryodhan.See your state in this forest.Your brother made all the Kings touch your feet with their Crown Jewels with his extraordinary valour. Look at him. Now he is sharpening his arrows to hunt animals for the sake of our food." Arjun 's concentration got disturbed and the knife struck in his palm. Sahadev became alert and took his hand that has blood stains. Panchali turned her face hiding the moisture in his eyes. Yudhishtir had a bitter expression on his face. He countered Panchali in a firm voice. ' Why are you speaking against Dharma? A wise person should follow dharma in happiness and in troubles also.That way we will achieve our goal sometime in our life.I will stick to Dharma only,come what may." Bheem lost his patience and burst out.' We inherited our kingdom from our ancestors.it was invincible to our rivals. Not even Devendra can look at our kingdom as it was protected by my great warrior brother Arjun.You lost that to our wretched rivals and now you are sitting in the forest doing Homas.Is it proper for you? We should win our rivals with our valour only. Don't forget the dharma of kshatriyas. We have our friends,the Panchalas and Yadavas.They will support us for sure ." Arjun is agitated. Where will this argument stop? Bheem won't hold back and his Eldest never retreats from any argument.He looked at Panchali who is waiting to see his irritated face. Arjun 's heart melted. His Krishnaa never tried to hurt them. Never. Now she herself is becoming the reason for such arguments between brothers,he can understand her mental state. To his surprise,Yudhishtir tried to pacify Bheem.' Brother,your words are true but we should properly analyse the situation and take a decision. Let us consult Elders and Rishis." Panchali wondered why he did not continue the argument. After Sunset,the Vedic chants were done with and Panchali served food. Arjun is not seen anywhere. Draupadi looked at Sahadev . He told her . ' Bhrata Arjun wounded his right palm. He refused to let me apply oshadhi lep and said he will eat later. He said you need not wait for him as he is not hungry. So keep his food aside and you finish . " The brothers did not feel it odd as even during their previous Exile,Arjun used to skip his dinner,stay awake and guard them. ...The Dasami chandr is shining brilliantly as purnima is only four days away.Arjun lied on the shore of the lake looking into the calm waters that are pleasantly refreshing his body by sending the cool breeze to soothen him. Arjun reminisced the nights of Indraprasth. How busy he used to be? And Krishnaa used to almost run around the kitchen to make dinner arrangements . Her laadla Kirti used to catch her Pallu and go with her everywhere. He used to scold him for being so obsessed with his mother. But now,his Kirti can not even have a glimpse of his mother for a long time. Abhi used to corner her with tricky questions.' How did you come out of fire without getting burnt? Why are you smelling lotus like?" His questions never stopped. How difficult it must be for Subhadra to tackle him now? And his Pragati,his little princess,the shining light of Indraprasth,has to take refuge at Hastinapur ruled by that selfish Duryodhan.Arjun's eyes became heavy with the thoughts. He closed his eyes to catch sleep but even then there won't be any respite for him. The terrible scene of Kurusabha,his Krishnaa's harassment will torture him endlessly. Suddenly Arjun felt something cool in his palm that was wounded in the afternoon. He thought it must be Sahadev trying to apply lape. He tried to pull back his hand reprimanding his youngest brother.' Sahadev,I told you it will get cured within a day. Don't worry. " To his surprise,his hand was resting happily in the lap of his queen. She held his hand and started applying aushadhi lep. Arjun looked at her downcast eyes,the curls on her face,and the still present detached countenance that is making him guilty and restless. How relieving it would have been if Madhav stayed for sometime more. But in the wake of recent Salva war,Krishna doesn't want to be away from home for a long spell. Suddenly Arjun grabbed the cream that is kept aside and stretched her feet to apply it on her soles. Panchali resisted fiercely to take them back but Arjun forcefully applied it. Panchali expressed her displeasure.' Don't do such things again. They were the things of past. I don't relish them anymore." Arjun retorted immediately.' I know it. I won't be forgiven that soon. I am ready to face it. But if you feel it is your duty to nourish my wound,it applies to me also. I feel touched to see your feet ruptured." Panchali remarked.' Ofcourse you will be touched if anything happen to me and you proved it in Kurusabha." Arjun's face bore the expression of self censure the expression of utmost guilty ness and self hatred. Panchali could not look at him and remembered the words of Krishna.' You will hurt yourself if you hurt him. And it will be a thorn in his march towards victory. " Draupadi took the bowl that she brought with curd rice in it and started feeding him with her hand. Arjun knew she won't eat if he doesn't eat. Hatred apart,they both have to survive to serve the purpose of their life as Madhav said. He closed his mouth and put her hand into her mouth much to her annoyance. But she knew how stubborn he is. He won't eat if she refuses. And the love hate game continued making their too much in love souls relax with contentment.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Good update..seeing draupadi like this hurts. Waiting for the confrontation

Yes it hurts. The confrontation in the sense?
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Nice! 👍🏼 but seriously don't let Draupadi forgive Arjuna so easily!! You are doing a great job 👏 I'm waiting for the next update 😃

He never expects her to forgive him that easily.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starfish13

I love this but don't let Arjun get away with it that quickly. God bless u these last few updates have been amazing:)

Thanq for liking them .
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww it was such a sweet update 😊 ❤️ I love their love-hate relationship! 😳 oh my ArDi! ❤️ and you've written this so beautifully! Loved it*.*
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Aww it was such a sweet update 😊 ❤️ I love their love-hate relationship! 😳 oh my ArDi! ❤️ and you've written this so beautifully! Loved it*.*

Thanq. Mahima,But she could neither forgive him nor forsake him. Her hatred also is a kind of love only.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so good di!! Loved it!!! Loved how u penned this new turn in their life both in situation and emotion!! Now this is getting more interesting!!