Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
di... i'm speechless!! i.. i don't hv words to explain!! That dreadful moment... and at last kunti understood her mistake!! And my govind always rocks!! You portrayed the whole thing emotionally... and it was very painful...hats off!!
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arjun walked to the. Backyard of their hermitage and turned towards the eastern direction where a big lake is there with lotuses and lillies making it look beautiful. He held his Gandiv and Akshaya Tunir ,started his practice. It is still dark with the sky trying to welcome the orange red colour that gives the feel of the Sunrise yet to happen shortly. The twang of Gandiv reverberated in the Kamyaka forest making the animals and birds get out of sleep and become alert. The Brahmins who accompanied them to the forest got up and made the sacrificial fire rise higher in the sacrificial pit.Arjun memorised the mantras related to astras and then as is his habit worshipped Sankar Shiv . He established a Shivling under the shade of a mango tree nearer to the lake.He did Abhishek and closed his eyes in meditation. In his inner vision,he saw his Madhav smiling at him then he turned into the Shivling he worships.Then the Shivling vanished and Arjun saw Draupadi forcefully pulled by Dussasan and calling Govind desparately. Arjun got agitated and opened his eyes. Whatever he is doing he is not able to get rid of that torchering incident that comes again and again before him. Arjun went into the lake neck deep faced the rising sun and folded his hands. ' Forgive me Mahadev,forgive me Madhav forgive me for failing in my duty towards my wife. Forgive me Ktishnaa, " he desparately prayed and turned back to come out of water. There she stood on the shore with water pots in both hands looking through him blankly. The last time she locked her eyes with him was when she was dragged into Kurusabha.After that she never even tried to lock eyes with him.She wore saffron coloured saree without any ornaments on her body. Her hair is hanging lose reaching her hips. Panchali filled up the pots and tried to place both one on her slender waist and one on her shoulder. She could not balance both and lost balance. Arjun reached her in time and supported her by taking off one pot from her shoulder. She tried to take it again from him but he did not budge. As she walked in the front keeping the pot on her waist Arjun observed how painfully she is placing her feet as the sole of her feet got ruptured and wounded due to walking on the stone filled rough forest paths. Arjun remembered how he nourished her feet in Panchal when she wounded severely. Now she may not even allow him to do any service of that kind. As they reached the hut,his Eldest is sitting before the sacrificial fire offering oblations as Brahmins and Dhaumya chanted Vedic Hymns. At noon,Panchali served food to every one with the help of the Akshaya Patra graced by sungod.As the lunch started they had the unexpected visitor from Hastinapur,Kaka Vidur. He told them that he tried to teach Dhritarashtr good sense by asking him to forsake Duryodhan. He advised him to restore Kingdom back to Pandavas and became the target of Dhritrashtra's anger.So feeling dejected he came to the forest to stay with them.Sahadev asked him how Kunti is and Vidur told them that Kunti is unable to sleep and eat. Even little Pragati is restless as she could not see her mother and not drinking milk at all. Panchali who is listening to that collapsed on the mat but she had no tears to shed. Arjun understood her pain. The daughter is waiting for her mother to feed her while the mother had to bear the pain of not being able to feed milk to her baby. Arjun wished Atleast she would get relief by allowing her tears to fall but no. They dried up inside,making her heart wet with the undrunk milk of her baby. Bheem started expressing his irritation by blaming Yudhishtir for not allowing him to take action on that Duryodhan in the Sabha itself.Nakul supported him.' Please order us Eldest,we will take revenge. " Yudhishtir was unperturbed. He declared since he accepted the conditions of the game he should keep his word. As expected,Vidur has to return to Hastinapur . Dhritarashtr could not survive without him and called him back.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i read the update the very day you posted but didnt comment...as i did not know what to say.

after reading the recent three updates..i had tears in my eyes. and i dont know why..the following two updates moved me more than the dreaded one. Arjun's thoughts at the end of the second update were so apt...my heart sunk. And the above one..where he keeps getting back those horrible flashes of the past..and the confrontation with draupadi..its so sad. 🥺
i want them to have a verbal confrontation soon.
aanvi98 thumbnail
can't panchali lifeless!! This is the most painful part!!! And that yudhi...Why!! Why this pratigyas are more important to u than dharma?? Why does he consider THOSE chains Dharma!!!😭 The OS which i wrote was only clarification these Dharma Adharma... but my heart doesn't get consolation!!!😭
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

i read the update the very day you posted but didnt comment...as i did not know what to say.

after reading the recent three updates..i had tears in my eyes. and i dont know why..the following two updates moved me more than the dreaded one. Arjun's thoughts at the end of the second update were so apt...my heart sunk. And the above one..where he keeps getting back those horrible flashes of the past..and the confrontation with draupadi..its so sad. 🥺
i want them to have a verbal confrontation soon.

I am waiting for your take. Yes,the whole part itself is painful. We could feel her agony and his helplessness . The beautiful family of Indraprasth drifted apart. It takes so much effort on their part to pick up the scattered threads to unite them together. Those who sit at the fire listening to the chants pouring ghee could not feel that much. But Arjun and Draupadi,O God,even to think about their pain itself is heartbreaking. Eventually the confrontation will happen and as per the epic she sees him off just like a loving wife when he goes for Pasupat.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

can't panchali lifeless!! This is the most painful part!!! And that yudhi...Why!! Why this pratigyas are more important to u than dharma?? Why does he consider THOSE chains Dharma!!!😭 The OS which i wrote was only clarification these Dharma Adharma... but my heart doesn't get consolation!!!😭

Really Anvi we were made to fall from the blissfully peaceful love life of ArDi to the depths of unending sufferings. Imagine if we feel that much how did they feel to be the targets of merciless fate.
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Really Anvi we were made to fall from the blissfully peaceful love life of ArDi to the depths of unending sufferings. Imagine if we feel that much how did they feel to be the targets of merciless fate.

so true...
ltelidevara thumbnail
Satya burst out on hearing the happenings at Hastinapur. She confronted Krishna shivering with anger.' Swami,How could your dearest Parth allow such shameful thing to happen before his eyes? Why did he keep quiet when Panchali was staked? What is the use of his valour if he can not protect his wife? And what right had Yudhishtir on her ? I can not digest the insult done to my dear friend. I hate Arjun." Subhadra shed tears at the turn of events. Already it is becoming difficult for her to convince Abhi from asking daily.' When will we go back to Pitasri? " Balram fumed at the way Yudhishtir lost his kingdom.He fired his younger brother for favouring Pandavas .' I told you Kanha,I don't want an alliance with them. You didn't listen. What will be the future of Subhadra and Abhi? Arjun became that spineless to prevent his Eldest from staking his kingdom0? And the way they allowed Panchali to face humiliation,that is the limit. I don't want to hear anything in their support ." Krishna remained silent and consoled Subhadra. ' When fate is unfavourable,we have to face it with self composure.We should wait for the proper time to react. Every thing will be set right . I promise you I Will never leave the hand of your husband. Be bold. You are a Virapatni. Now try to be a Vira mata. Let us make Abhi the worthiest son of Arjun. I told Satyaki to start his training tomorrow onwards.Encourage him and motivate him Bhadra. I will go and meet them in the Kamyaka forest." Subhadra pleaded with him' Take me also Bhrata. I want to console his queen for whatever happened." Krishna refused. ' It will be more painful for both,Parth and Panchali to face you and Abhi. Stay back. Parth could not control himself if he sees you and Abhi.He has a difficult task ahead,to do penance and get Divyastras. You pray for his success from here . " Krishna asked Satya to accompany him to visit Pandavas.Satya agreed as she very much wishes to meet Panchali and express her support...The Panchalas and Dwarakites visited Pandavas on the same day. The brothers got much relief on seeing their close associates. Dhrishtdyumn could not control himself' Draupadi,let us go to Panchal. I dont want to leave you with those who could not protect you . Be with your sons and bring them up." Arjun bent his head and thought.' How nice it will be if Dhrisht succeeds in taking her away to her sons,to her Kirti! Drupad had tears in his eyes. He took her in his arms and silently shed tears. Krishna expressed his concern.' I am too busy in Salwa war and so I could not follow the mishappenings. But now I won't let them have the last laugh. I will punish each and every one involved in torchering Panchali with my Sudarsan. " Krishna's eyes became red with anger and he looked like the mid day sun during summer season. Arjun placed his hand on his and pressed it conveying him to cool down. Krishna looked into Arjun's eyes and declared. ' Whoever is your rival,he is my rival also. Your friend is my friend. I am admitting it now. You are Nar,I am Narayan,We came here fore a purpose. That is to wipe off evil." He hugged Arjun and said.' Every thing will become normal. Be patient. Do your duty." Arjun whispered in his ears.' Thank you Madhav,for saving my life,my Krishnaa,you kept your promise."Satya told Draupadi how horrible it is to hear about the disgusting events,Why did you go to Hastinapur in the first place? You know how addicted Yudhishtir is and how week Arjun is before his Eldest.You should have stayed back. Now also,take a decision. don't stay here. Come with us to Dwaraka with your sons. I will take care of you ,I promise." She again and again pleaded with her. Dhrisht tried to convince her by telling how much Kirti is missing her. ' your son could not live without you. I want to bring him here but since I wanted you to come over there,I convinced him to stay back." Panchali did not say yes. She politely informed that she is also a part of their ordeal even though it is not specified. Bheem goaded her.' Go to Panchal,Take care of your sons. We will call you after we win back the kingdom. " Panchali did not reply. She took the water pots and went to the lake. Arjun signalled Krishna to follow her. His last hope to bring her out of her shock and depression.

aanvi98 thumbnail
wow di. it's too good. even satya needs to be serious now...
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good update..seeing draupadi like this hurts. Waiting for the confrontation