Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG the update was too cute!! all wives and haddies left... yay!! but that was painful... abhi going... soon...uff!!! and that dream!!! mujhe rona aa raha hai!!!
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update! I could feel Arjuna and Panchali's pain!
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: naturelover33

OMG the update was too cute!! all wives and haddies left... yay!! but that was painful... abhi going... soon...uff!!! and that dream!!! mujhe rona aa raha hai!!!

Any one who admire Arjun and Draupadi will feel the heartfelt pain,Anvi. It is too painful even to imagine her pain.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Nice update! I could feel Arjuna and Panchali's pain!

I get tears thinking of the torture she faced. I don't know how I Would pen it when the time comes. But I will surely do.I want to live through that dreadful experience by portraying both ArDi as best as I can.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun is pouring water on the Sivling without break chanting Rudram with undeterred concentration. He is in a trance not minding even Krishna who just then joined him as was his habit. In Kailash,Uma Parvati is worried on seeing the unusual countenance of Arjun . She alerted the God of Gods with anguish. Swami,Why is Arjun doing Abhishek so earnestly.? He seems disturbed even though My brother is there still he is in trance. Do something Swami." Mahadev looked at his devotee with concern just like a father who caresses his beloved son with his affectionate gaze. Uma,As long as your Brother Narayan is there ,no need to bother. He will take care of Arjun." Uma still is not satisfied. Parantu Swami, Panchali's dream that indicates the future incident started nailing Arjun relentlessly. Even I am bothered about her future . Why can't we avert the incident itself? She insisted Umapati Mahadev casting her endearing looks on her Lord.Suddenly she heard the voice of Her Brother.Behan,Who are we to change the predecided events? It will cause immense danger to Brahmadev's creation.Believe me. I will stand by Parth and Panchali . I will save her on that fateful day. The world will witness Sri Krishna's love for his Parth and Panchali. " Uma still is not convinced.Brother! Tell me first and foremost why can't we avert the incident itself? Then the question of saving won't arise at all. " Krishna smiled . Behan,Look at the devotee of Mahadev and my close friend. He is such sensitive hearted warrior who would never think of harming unnecessarily.You think he will raise his Dhanush against his Grand Father,GuruDron and even his cousins without valid reason? No way. The purpose of my Avatar as Krishna is destruction of Evil. I did half of that by killing Kamsa,Sisupal Etc But the remaining should be done by Parth in assistance with Bheem.The Herculean task is to make Arjun fight with his own people. To get him into the task,his dearest people should be offended by his rivals. Who else but Panchali and Abhimanyu can make him charged up? Besides me,those two are his most loved. I hope now you understood the purpose.Mahadev pressed her hand and assured. Don't get disheartened Uma, Have faith in your brother. He will look after his Parth and Panchali...Krishna stopped Arjun from pouring the next bowl of water.Enough Parth. Mahadev must have been shivering with cold due to your shower of devotion.He will grace you I am sure. He said in his teasing voice. Arjun seriously told him. Krishnaa again got that dream.For the hundredth time I am asking you. What does it signify? He asked . Krishna replied with the same seriousness. I agree I am called God by innocent people. But you know I am your cousin only.And I believe in living today rather than thinking about tomorrow." Arjun got frustrated. He understood Krishna won't disclose anything.He finally said in an agitated tone.' I won't ask you about that dream again.But I would definitely remind you what is the significance of Krishnaa in my life. I can't breathe without her. She is my life support system. If something happens to her and I won't be able to protect her despite being the most renowned warrior of Aryavarth,I blame my existence itself." Krishna hugged him close and assured. ' the goddess of Earth is blessed with the existence of such pure hearted,selfless friend of mine. I will never let you down. Your life support system will get my constant support throughout her journey on this earth.I swear on my love for you." ..What ? You went to the extent of proclaiming your love for Arjun? That is too much Swami. Satya who just came there confronted Krishna. She then turned to Arjun and said. You know through out last nite he did not sleep. He said he will get bored without you in Dwaraka. " Arjun smiled and teased her. ' Either I will come over or I will call him here. But no question of parting ways." Little did he know that for thirteen years he should be under rigorous trial without dreaming about being with his Madhav.
aanvi98 thumbnail
aww!!! loved my parav!!! and also that parvati-nararyan convo!!! and at last that warning...🀒 for all soft heartened readers like me!!!πŸ’”
ltelidevara thumbnail
Indraprasth became silent and stiff as their loving God incarnate left with Satya,Subhadra and Abhi. Arjun tried to be calm and composed remembering Madhav's parting words. ' Don't get emotional over my absence. Even if we drift apart physically we remain together with our souls. Do your duties perfectly and make Krishnaa happy." Arjun concentrated on military and financial matters. Panchali observed him and understood his mental state. When she herself is feeling for Abhi how could he survive without the joy of his life. She still thinks from any corner Abhi will run to her and inhale the fragrance of her fingers. ' how could you smell lotus like?" That is his daily question to her.And Govind,With his departure all the light and energy has gone away from their lives. Pragati only is able to bring back the twinkle in Arjun's eyes . His little princess smiles at her father as soon as he comes nearer. Arjun will forget all his sadness and play with her like a small kid. Panchali remembered Govind's words. The day before his departure he came to her and said.' Sakhi,whatever happens in life face it boldly. Support Parth even if he falters in doing justice to you. Remember we all came for a purpose. Don't let him feel dejected in my absence.I will always be with you. Just call me Govind,I will attend on you . " Panchali felt concerned over her Arjun who is looking lost . She decided to bring back his usual energy and enthusiasm even though she has to get rid of her inhibitions to some extent...Arjun observed Sahadev who is dull and wore a depressed look. He is looking absorbed in thoughts and sometimes he will calculate with his fingers.Vijaya told him that Sahadev is not sleeping well and at midnight coming into the balcony gazing at the stars . Arjun asked him.' What happened Sahadev? Why are you looking lost? " Sahadev raised his eyes and said. Nothing Bhrata,I just feel some change may happen in our lives." When Arjun questioned him,What could be the change Sahadev kept quiet.Arjun walked towards Panchali's chamber in deep thoughts. As he entered inside he saw his children already in sleep .He felt bad for not being able to play with them. As he searched for Panchali ,Malini informed him just then she went to take bath. He knew she had the habit of taking bath before going to sleep. Arjun lied on the couch placing his hand on his eyes. He still is thinking about Sahadev's words. What change he is talking about? Where will they go leaving Indraprasth? Arjun suddenly heard the tinkling of Payal and blue lotus fragrance.spread over him.He looked through the cavity of his hand without removing it from his eyes. Panchali wore a sky blue saree,she just drapped it round her body which is still wet and had water drops on her beautiful body. She didn't wear her upper garment.Her hair is touching her hips covering her back and waist. She is standing before the mirror and trying to tie up a beautiful white fine silk kanchuk over the upper part of her body. Arjun got mesmerised and drooled over her exquisite beauty. The mole on her heart lured him as usual and he got up ,stood behind her and threw away the white silk piece that she is trying to tie up. He bent and swallowed the water drop that is like a pearl on her shoulder and whispered in his husky voice. Why do I feel that this is the first time ever I approached you and touched you? Krishnaa you hypnotise me with your beauty. I don't know where to start? You are beautiful in every pore.I am confused." Panchali gifted him her exclusively beautiful smile and blushed .
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
OMG!!!☺️ FIRST WAS ALL DEPRESSED, BUT NEXT...☺️
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice!
Abhi is so cute πŸ˜› and I just loved the last part 😳
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun drooled over her forgetting his other worries.His poetic heart plunged in exploring the enigmatic beauty of Yajnaseni that always challenges him with ever fresh surprises in the form of her vivacious curves and crevices.' Even the touch of your finger tips electrifies me. Why? Is it because of being Fireborn? Arjun asked taking her beautiful long fingers in his. Panchali smiled.' But how do you explain your mere glance at me that makes me feel on top . " She did not say it. But Arjun understood with her besotted look. He caressed her curls ran his artistic fingers through her long tresses.' You know Krishnaa,how beautiful your hair is? I can write a whole Lyric poem ( Khanda Kavya) on it. Just on your hair." Arjun confessed passionately.Panchali touched his curls that are luscious and untamed. She admitted to herself. How earnest she became to touch those curls and curb their uncontrollable spirit,For twelve years she just dreamt of the moment. He then kissed on her lotus eyes with curvy eye lashes and murmured in his husky voice,' Nayan Manohar,Visala Padma Patrekshana, One who possessed lotus like beautiful eyes! The lotuses in the pond of our garden are wondering if they are lagging behind in competition with your beautiful Eyes.Panchali looked into his hazel eyes that haunted her every minute,every second though he is far away and not within her reach. Arjun touched her lips that are deep red with beautiful white teeth that appear like pearls when she smiles. ' Believe me your lips are superior to red rose petals in tenderness and lustre." He pressed her lower lip with his fore finger and Panchali closed her eyes in ecastacy. She remembered their first kiss in Hastinapur 's Royal garden before the implementation of the one year rule. How anxious she was to let her Arjun make her his own by kissing her lips,she felt it was like a signature done to claim her as his own,his Krishnaa.Arjun wondered at the beauty of her swan like neck.' I have no words to describe the beauty of your neck." He bent down and delicately caressed her neck.panchali 's fingers firmly caught hold of his mighty shoulders. Her finger nails dug into his shapely shoulders savouring the hardness and caressing the bow marks on them. ' How she envied Ulupi for experiencing the bliss,the touch and the feel.She literally cursed her every night for being the first woman to cherish his manliness,his fire...Arjun kissed the mole on her heart that always lured him and made him jealous of its presence on the most precious part of his beautiful wife.' I am jealous of this you know it." He confessed. Panchali smiled endearingly. Yes. She knew it.She hugged him closer and closer. Her soul touched his soul' .Dont ever feel lonely and depressed. Your Krishnaa can not see you lost and depressed. Let us enjoy our togetherness like never before.Our love completed our existence. Arjun is Krishnaa's soulmate.No one can change this truth. No one can claim my Arjun more than me.For I rose from fire for your sake. I won't get satisfied and I won't feel gratified in our love." Panchali emphasised.Arjun passionately promised. ' Let the norms dictate terms and separate us without mercy. Arjun remains Krishnaa's. I will make you my own again and again, every minute,every day .With body and soul. You are the most precious gift given to me by supreme God and my Madhav. I will cherish you,protect you all my life and even after." And the Devine love continued making the two passionate souls enjoy the bliss of union again and again forever and ever,till ... PS.Little did they know about the fast approaching gruesome incident that shatters them,stupefies them and make them endure the horrible phase that they can not even sense a little bit.And it happens with the arrival of Vidur.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago