Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
wow di!!! wonderful!!!πŸ‘ it was just divine!!! uff!! that shishupal!! broke the serenity of the yagya!!!😑
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Wonderful πŸ‘ u have written it so well!! πŸ‘

Thank you Mahima. I would like to read your story. Somehow I missed it. Can you guide me ? You must have done a good job as I found your expression perfectly to the point and impressive.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

wow di!!! wonderful!!!πŸ‘ it was just divine!!! uff!! that shishupal!! broke the serenity of the yagya!!!😑

True Anvi. Now the story moves with pain and revenge.Feeling bad for ArDi,Pragati,Kirti and Abhi.
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

True Anvi. Now the story moves with pain and revenge.Feeling bad for ArDi,Pragati,Kirti and Abhi.

nehii!!!πŸ₯Ί mere hriday ke tukre tukre ho jayenge!!!😭
maharjunfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely marvellous story writing. Hats offπŸ‘πŸΌ
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: maharjunfan

Absolutely marvellous story writing. Hats offπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanq So much. Feel good to receive genuine appreciation.
ltelidevara thumbnail
The aftermath of Rajasuya left mixed feelings among the hosts as well as the guests. While the grandeure and precision with which the Yagn had been performed won appreciation,the death of Sisupal left bitter taste . Rukmini felt depressed and expressed her grief to Krishna. ' Swami, in a way I am the reason for Sisupal's vengeful attitude. I should have told my father about my feelings for you. Instead I wrote a letter to you. " Krishna smiled and said. ' I cherish your letter all my life. It is so precious for me It made me the husband of the noblest and loveliest princess of Vidarbha.Now don't take away my pleasure by regretting the letter. " Rukmini looked into his eyes and said.But Swami,The Yagn ended with bloodshed.What would follow now? I am worried Swami. " Krishna took her face in his hands and assured. ' Rukmini don't think too much . Whatever happened there is no fault of you or me. Sisupal should not desire to marry you. And I know you know the reason. He had done so many faulty deeds. And he endured the result of his actions. " The guests left Indraprasth with only few of them stayed back to enjoy Mayasabha and other exclusive treats of Indraprasth. The Hastinapur relatives left last. Grandfather hugged Arjun and smilingly said. ' now what challenge is left for you? You won the whole of Aryavarth. I wonder what will excite you now. " Arjun hugged back and said with a mischeous smile. ' one challenge is left. To win over My Grand Father,Devvrath Bheeshm.The day I win over you I feel I am the best." Krishna stayed back with Satya but he knew he has to leave as there is a threat in the form of Salva to Dwaraka. Krishna and Arjun spent quality time with each other on the bank of river Yamuna. Arjun gazed at the blue waters of Yamuna and declared. 'I am not satisfied Madhav, My heart breaks on hearing about your departure. Why don't you allow me to come and tackle Salva? Now everything is fine here. Indraprasth don't need me right now. Subhadra I decided to come with you for the Raivataka Festival. I also will accompany you." Krishna said in a low voice. ' It is not Indraprasth that is in need of you. Krishnaa needs you right now.Take care of her. Enjoy life with her and your children. Keep her happy. Who knows what is in store in future? " Krishna's words made Arjun feel scared. ' What will happen Madhav? Are we not secure right now? What are you hinting at?" Krishna gazed into Yamuna . He then assured Arjun. I will take care. She is my responsibility.Even if you are helpless,I will stand by her"Again the same words. Arjun felt a strange chill in his back.He caught hold of Krishna's shoulder for support. Krishna placed his hand on his hand. ' Parth,I am not leaving immediately. We still have time to share. Now change your expression. I can't see you depressed. " After many days Indraprasth looked calm and sobre. Every one is tired and had only one thing in mind . To sleep happily. Except Gudakesh Arjun. Even then after such strenuous time spent for Rajasuya he is not tired. Nor exhausted.The dinner after many days was made with simple Menu.Bheem left leaving Panchali finish the remaining work. After many days Panchali found herself walking in the company of her Arjun who is holding Kirti on his shoulder and Pragati on Draupadi's shoulder. After keeping the children on bed and Jhoola,Arjun found Panchali having pain in her feet and back.He lifted her despite her protest and placed her on her Jhoola.He took her feet and started massaging. Panchali tried but could not prevent him. She lied helpless and looked endearingly into his charming face. She remembered how he took care of her and her kids. How loving he is? How concerned towards her? Life would be a Devine song if she can spend every moment with him.But she is not that fortunate to enjoy a lifetime of lovely moments. She looked at his curly hair,the hazel eyes,the attractive physique on and on while Parth is completely lost in Madhav's words. What will happen to his wife? Why can't he protect her? Suddenly he felt her gaze on him and smiled. Now stop looking at me like that and sleep. Otherwise I can't stop myself from... You know what. Panchali blushed and smilingly stretched her hands to him and said sweetly. Why should you stop yourself from you know what...Arjun lost himself in her welcoming eyes and bent forward to fulfill their love.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update!! πŸ˜‰ I love the way you give importance to every character and write on them!
Oh god that moment is gonna come in ArDi's life 😭 Anyways -_- let's not talk about that right now
Well I'm loving the way u r taking the story ahead! :))
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
OMG!!!☺️ THE PART WAS SO BAUTIFUL!!!I love that how u expressed rukmini's part. but that part...🀒 soon coming...😑 whatever, i wanna forget abt it... the last part was...uff!! maar daala part!! a big big big clap for it!!!πŸ‘
ltelidevara thumbnail
Iravan is leaving today. Ulupi informed Arjun. Iravan came forward and touched his feet. Arjun hugged him and said. I feel so satisfied that my Eldest son was present at the most glorious Event of Indraprasth.Iravan,as you are going to heaven again ,learn everything properly. Who knows when I need the services of my son? " Iravan replied with great regard and pride.' Ofcourse I will try hard to be worthy of being the son of the greatest warrior on this earth. Pitasri,I will return and train my brothers in warfare. Jyesht Mata told me where ever I go my ultimate destination should always be Indraprasth. " Ulupi kissed Iravan on his forehead and bid farewell to him.' I will leave with Chitra after a couple of days. Ulupi told Arjun.Subhadra is preparing to go to Dwaraka with Krishna and Satya. Arjun is already missing Abhi even though they didn't go at all. ' Don't go Subhadra,If Madhav is not with me I see him in you.And Abhi,How can I live without him? Don't go." Arjun pleaded with her. Subhadra is miffed.' Actually you are missing Bhrata and Abhi.not me. " she complained.Arjun asserted. ' it is not like that. Believe me.I miss you too.please don't go." Subhadra smiled happily. ' Nice to hear such sweet things from you. I promise I will come back soon if you arrive there to fetch me." She promised. Abhi confessed. ' Pitasri I don't want to go.But Mata will feel bad that is why I will go.but I won't stay there for long. Don't worry. I have to come back and look after Kirti and Pragati.I have to teach Kirti how to hold a bow properly. And I have to learn from you how to hit the FishTarget. Satyaki mama told me they all tried but failed to shoot it. I should not fail otherwise People will think Arjun's son failed to hit it. I don't want that to happen." Arjun got tears in his eyes. He can not even think of not seeing Abhi's face as soon as he comes back from practice. How can he stay without hearing his endearing words? He again tried his best to stop Subhadra. ' Stay back. Or We will go later. Subhadra placed her hands round his neck and convinced him. Bhrata Balram asked me to come over atleast for a short while. He will feel bad if I won't go. If war happens with Salva,he asked me to look after father and mother .In the absence of Bhrata Krishna and him,they feel nice if I am with them.You think I will be happy to be away from you? Never. Subhadra can not live without you. It hurts a lot.But I have to go." She assured him she will return soon if he could not come by any reason taking the help of Satyaki...Chitra told Arjun.If the promise to father that Babhru should inherit the throne doesn't exist I would have stayed back in Indraprasth only. Who would like to leave a husband like you? I feel shattered at the thought of going back to Manipur and living a lonely life at Manipur.I cherish the moments spent here in your presence. Do come over there to see your son grow up ." Chitra hugged Arjun with tears.Arjun felt bad.He never thought twice while offering Babhru to his fatherinlaw,as his successor. But now he feels the pain to send Chitra and Babhru away from him..Arya also faces the same situation. The Kalinga king,her father dotes on his only daughter and her son. He is ailing now. So Arya has to go.' I pray to Umaparvati for your success and happiness. I am unable to serve you as a wife. Please forgive me." She touched his feet with tears. Arjun took her in his arms and admitted. Arya,you have a special place in my heart. Serve your father. He needs your services more than me. ...Rekha felt bad as her son who is a two year old have to stay back in Naglok as Vasuki got a message from Indra to meet him immediately.so Vasuki did attend alone but left immediately. ' My son missed his father's touch on his head.I am unfortunate. I could not see our son in your arms." She expressed her pain. Arjun assured her. ' I will definitely meet our son.Dont be depressed.I will come over once I finish my responsiilities.And I will teach you Veena." He smiled at her.Now it is the turn of Alli to take leave. Her mother wanted to take Alli to Madhurai for delivery as her father is all alone there and could not manage administrative stress.Arjun told her with a serious tone.' Don't get shocked if you suddenly see a beautiful snake in your bed one fine night.I am hinting you before only." Alli ruffled his hair and said in a besotted voice. I will wait for the moment.This time the snake won't be let out at any cost. It will be imprisoned in my arms . No one can release the snake from my grip. Not even a certain Yajnaseni,No way." Arjun smiled at her possessive love and bid her farewell with a loving peck on her cheek. I will come at the time of the birth of our sons. He assured her...As he reached Panchali's chamber after midnight,he found her shivering in fear,unable to come out of her dream.Some one is dragging her mercilessly.She is wailing.'Govind,Arjun" Arjun ran to her side,took her in his arms and wiped her sweat. Govind save me. She is still wailing in her unconsciousness . Arjun placed his forehead on her forehead and with moisture in his eyes whispered. Krishnaa,Govind will save you. Don't worry."