Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Arjun suddenly remembered Draupadi's words. This was the day that united them fourteen years back.And how happy she was last night? But here he is struck up in looking after the final arrangements for Yajn. Krishna observed his face. Why are you looking depressed? What happened? He asked Arjun. You know I again hurt my Krishnaa on this very significant day of our life. Arjun explained the whole thing. Krishna smiled as usual. Why do you worry? It is still dinner time at the Royal mansion. We can reach there in time Krishnaa will feel happy. He said. Arjun nodded his head. No Madhav,She will not reconcile. She will think I have no value for the day that United us. Actually this is the day that brought us nearer and drifted us away due to mother's word and Eldest's decision. But still Krishnaa wants to celebrate this as a day of celebration without bothering about that Fateful Evening. And I disappointed her with my absence. Krishna goaded him. Parth,ultimately she will realise. I am sure. If you go one step forward She will take three steps to meet you in the middle. That is the intensity of her love for you. Arjun smiled. I will try my luck . He said hopefully. The Royal dinner is happening with all the guests enjoying the Special recipes of Indraprastha.Kunti and Gandhari sat at a distance observing the proceedings. Kunti has Pragati in her lap and Kirti by her side.She remembered the day that brought the Panchal princess into their lives by her third son.And The Fateful Evening that stood witness to her unusual decision. She heard Grand father praising Arjun in the morning and Maharaj Drupad beaming with joy. But where is her third son? The cherished husband of her daughter in law, The architect of Indraprasth and its Glory ,The Pride of Guru Dron and the joy of Drupad.He and his Madhav are not seen since morning.He must be at Yajnasala. She looked at Panchali who is supervising the serving maids and occasionally serving personally. Her face she observed is dull and she knew the reason. The other Bahus are looking gorgeous and serving if they feel like. Suddenly there was excitement in the dining chamber as Krishna and Arjun walked in. Kunti sighed in relief. Panchali's eyes twinkled but then she turned her back and walked away and got busy in serving Elder ones like Grandfather,Drupad and Guru Dron. Krishna signalled Arjun not to worry and approached Maharaj Drupad. Maharaj, we are sorry we came late. The work in Yajnasala is tedious. I think you said you want to announce something special? Arjun is bewildered. Why is Madhav trying to glorify this occasion? It is personal no? He looked at Panchali who is busy in serving. He approached Kunti and took Pragati in his arms. I miss you little princess,He confessed. Kunti scolded him. Why did you stay there this long? Your father in law felt bad. Phalgun,you are unpredictable.Gandhari gave him upadesh. Putr, However busy you are you should not disappoint your wife.Priyamvada told me Bahu did not even eat her lunch. Atleast be with her now and eat together. Kunti again is frustrated. For Gandhari, Arjun only is Panchali's husband. Then the voice of Drupad is heard loudly calling for attention. I want to remind all of you that this is the day on which the aim of my life had been fulfilled.The Fish Target was pierced by my Soninlaw Arjun who proved himself The Best and won my daughter. I feel on top of the world today on seeing him emerge the most invincible and undefeated warrior in Aryavarth. I bless him with more glory and success. May his valour be hailed by generations to come." The faces of Duryothan and others especially that of AngRaj became pale as that day is the witness of their failure in the contest. Panchali did not look at Arjun but continued her work. Arjun thought. The Fireborn is spitting fire. He should extinguish it with his thunder and lightening. Satya confronted Arjun . Why are you not present today since morning? You know how beautiful she looked in the morning? Arjun answered in a low voice. She always looks beautiful. Why? Isn't she looking beautiful now? Satya smirked. I can't argue and win stubborn people like you. You and my lord are impossible.Drupad offered many presents to Pandavas. Apart from that he gave Arjun nice Kundalas (Ear Rings ). Krishna approached Panchali after the guests left and said . Enough of your sulking. Parth did not mean to hurt you. He feels sorry for hurting you. Panchali frowned and replied. When did you support me before your Parth. He is everything and I am nothing. But this time don't try to support him.she burst out at him. Krishna understood her feelings and winked at Arjun who looked confused. As Panvhali reached her chamber with Kirti and Pragati she saw Arjun already on the Jhoola . Priyamvada is there doing massage on his forehead. What happened Masi, Panchali asked with anxiety. Priyamvada complained. All through the day he attended the Brahmins without even eating lunch. Now also he didn't have his dinner. Headache would come know. I kept food for both of you here. Eat and relax. Don't let him wake up early . Priyamvada walked off with Malini after looking after the sleeping Pragati and Kirti. Panchali looked at him and called him in her soft voice. Arjun,get up and eat something. Arjun opened his eyes and took her hand. I will eat with your hand only. We will eat together. Panchali kept quiet as she doesn't want to starve him in the name of her anger. He is working too hard.She fed him with her own hands and ate with his hands. Beautiful silence made the moment prestine. After they ate Panchali went inside and looked after her kids. She wanted to change but felt his hands on her. He again led her to the Jhoola lest the children may wake up. He held her beautiful chin and pleaded . Forgive me Krishnaa. I got tensed up till I adjusted all the sages and Brahmins in their Asrams . I didn't mean to hurt you. Let us celebrate now. Panchali did not say anything. She got praises from every one when she carefully dressed up in the morning. But the one whose sake she got ready did not see her at all. Arjun observed her thought process and said. You looked too beautiful,in the morning. The orange saree suited you so well. Panchali looked into his eyes surprised. Arjun smiled and revealed. Before going to Yajnasala I came to take gold from treasury room. You were busy with your cowives. I didn't approach you hence and went off. If I stayed for more time I would have swooned over you there itself. To avoid that I escaped.Panchali blushed at his praise and relented. He is working too hard for the family and she is testing his love. Arjun smiled and asked. Don't you cure my headache now? In your hands only the medicine is. Draupadi smiled and said. I know about your headache. I had previous experience. Arjun hugged her close and warned. Punish me in any way but don't move away from me. I can't survive. And happy Union Day For you,No for us. Draupadi rounded his waist and kept her head on his heart.
Edited by ltelidevaralak - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it is amazing di!!! loved the description of the day!!
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
The next day is the Commence ment of Rajasuya. The Yajnavedi got ready. Vedvyas briefed the procedure to Ritviks and other Hotas of the sacrifice. He told the king that he has to take YajnaDiksha on that day. Draupadi also has to take Diksha but she will be required on specifically mentioned days to sit at the Sacrificial Fire. Along with them the brothers also should follow rules in food and other formalities. Kunti told Ved Vyas.' I want all my sons to be the participants wherever it is possible even though my Eldest is the Principle Sacrificer. They also should be present at all important oblations. Panchali prepared herself for the rigorous ordeal. She is worried more about Kirti than Pragati as he can not stay without her at any moment. Especially he won't eat unless she is there to spoon feed him. Arjun understood her dilemma. He knew this situation will arise. That is why he always dissuaded her from pampering him that much. Now there is no other way left except to face the situation. Krishna assured him. Let us take his responsibility . I am sure we will be able to handle him. Arjun still is doubtful. Kirti is too obsessed with his mother. But he assured Panchali he will handle him. Arjun met her as usual at his usual time,just after midnight. He took her close and said in his soft voice.' I know it is tedious to go through the ceremonies and rituals but I am confident you have the will power to withstand. Our hard work will bear fruits if we succeed in performing the sacrifice. You will be called Empress and Eldest The Emperor." Panchali who is listening patiently got up from his arms after listening to his last line. She directly asked him. ' you still think I care for power and position. I am hurt Arjun. You know why I kept quiet when that crucial decision of my life was taken without even consulting me. I did not want to lose you. To posess you I became ready to face the most demanding lifestyle that was not experienced by anyone before. You know why I will sit there in the Yajnamandap? I don't want to make your hard earned success and victory go futile. I know how much you wish to fulfill your father's dream.So I will do my best to cope up with pressure even at the cost of causing inconvenience to my children. But please.I don't want to hear from you 'The Empress" Never again.As she finished she has tears in her eyes. Arjun regretted and hugged her close. He wiped her tears with his lips and said in a choked voice. ' forgive me once again. I will never hurt you . But you are ' The Empress " for sure. Panchali 's angry look turned into besotted look as he added,'Of Arjun's Heart." Arjun selected simple and light but nicely worked up sarees for her to wear at the YajnaMandap. Don't wear too many ornaments. He advised.Now go to sleep. You have so much to go through tomorrow. Panchali closed her eyes,keeping her head on his heart and went into sleep immediately. Arjun placed his hand on her head and prayed to Sankar Siv to keep her strong and spirited throughout the sacrifice. ...The Yajnavedi was worshipped. Vedvyas and other Ritwiks lit up the fire. The fire rose higher indicating the grace of Agnidev . The faces of the sages beamed on seeing the positive sign. The way the Fire sprang higher as if to reach heaven made Krishna and Arjun smile to each other with great relief. The conches signalled the commencement of the Yajn with joyous blasts. The Brahmin sages singing the hymns in perfect rythym made the earth and sky reverberate with the auspicious sounds. Their precise pronunciation of the syllables that are present in the mantras made Arjun wonder . How could they be so perfect Madhav?He asked. Just like you are perfect in hitting target they are perfect in their craft. As simple as that. Krishna declared. Bheem was made to sit at the left of Yuthihtir while Arjun was stationed to the left of Panchali. As the first phase was completed Panchali was allowed to take respite in the rest room specially arranged for her. As soon as she went there Malini gave Pragati to her. Where is Kirti? She asked.Malini showed him pointing to where Krishna and Arjun are standing holding Kirti in their hands.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Yukti,Nice to see you back. How is the story progressing?
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
There was a special arrangement made by Arjun and Sahadev to notify the number of guests fed daily from the day the sacrifice started. After every One thousand guests ate conch shells deliver a particular note that indicate that thousand have eaten by that time. On the first day the conch was blown fifty times to indicate Fifty thousand. And the number increased day by day. Whenever the sound is heard It pierced Duryothan's heart. The sacrifice went on with great splendour without any kind of hindrance from any side. Satya doted on Panchali mostly being by her side and attending to her needs. All the Bahus did their best sharing the work ,attending the guests and taking care of children . Panchali shone with a different glow though she became thin due to untimely eating and lack of proper sleep. Arjun followed her every movement and fulfilled her needs within minutes . On the sixth day of the sacrifice she was given respite to relax as she is not required . Panchali went off to her rest room and sat leaning back with Pragati in her lap. She felt her knees and feet ache severely due to continuous sitting . Her back pain increased and still she has to bear that for ten more days. Suddenly her legs were stretched down and her feet were put in a basin filled with warm water. Malini started massaging her feet slowly. Panchali questioned through her eyes and Malini showed Arjun who stood crossing his hands against his chest. I already told you to do this but looks like you are not obliging Malini. Now I won't move till you are done with.Arjun said precisely. He took Pragati and asked Malini to continue her massage. He left signalling Malini to continue with her work... On the Sixteenth day Ved Vyas informed Yudhishtir that he has to chose a person to be honoured at the end of the sacrifice that is within two days. He should be worshipped as the one who is equal to God . He should be great. He should be famous.He can be a Rutvik. He can be a Sadguru,he can be a king.He can be a scholar.Yudhishtir is in dilemma . Whom shall he select? Who is fit to be worshipped? Is it Grand Father? Guru Dron? Sage Narad? Who else? He sought the opinion of Grandfather. Bhishm instantly suggested. Govind. Krishna Vaasudev. He went into a trance and continued. Like the Sun who lightens up the sky,The moon who oozes moonlight with nectar in his Rays,The lotus Eyed Krishna who lightens up the hearts of noble people,Who is said to be an incarnation of Vishnu ,who is the soulmate of your brother Jishnu,That Govind only is to be worshipped on this auspicious occasion. On hearing his words Bheem is pleased. Arjun smiled in approval,Nakul and Sahadev clapped and Panchali expressed her excitement. Govind! I would wait for the moment. Let us worship our Friend,Philosopher and Guide and show our gratitude for what he had done for us. Arjun appreciated her with his loving glance that conveyed his line ' Well said Krishnaa."
aanvi98 thumbnail
Amazing chapter!!!πŸ‘ loved panchali and a caring parth!
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
There was celebration every where in Indraprasth.On that day Krishna Vaasudev will be worshipped. Agrapuja will be done to Govind,the lotus eyed Lord who walks hand in hand with their Rajakumar Arjun. People of Indraprasth are on top of the world. Panchali is beaming with joy. Finally the hard work bore fruits. The Yajn has come to an end without obstructions. The Purnahuti will be offered in Yajna Vedi that marks the auspicious completion of the Rajasuya. And the Brahmins will make the king take avabhritha snan with all the sacred waters from the rivers. The queen also will bathe in that sacred waters. As the waters were poured on her Panchali felt gratified and prayed for the glory of Pandavas and the happiness of people of Indraprasth. Then she wore yellow colour silk saree that is auspicious and dried up her hair with the help of Malini. She had her hair in half plait and put red Tilak in oval shape and Kajal in her lotus eyes. she took Sindur box in her hand she remembered how Arjun gave that as gift to her and proved what her place is in his life. She called Malini and asked her to see where Arjun is as the coronation ceremony will take place shortly. Yudhishtir will be proclaimed as the Emperor and Draupadi,the Empress.Kunti came to check if Panchali got ready . Bahu you didn't put Sindur . She reminded. Panchali nodded still holding the box in hand. Make it fast . I will take Pragati.She took Pragati from the jhula and turned to leave. As she came out she saw Malini followed by Arjun coming towards Panchali's chamber. Kunti realised Panchali's intention. Arjun stopped near his mother and asked. What happened? Is she ready for coronation? Kunti gazed at him and smiled. If you make it fast she will come out in time. Go Phalgun. She told him.Arjun wondered what he has to do at that moment. As he proceeded forward Kunti reminisced the moment she and her Eldest declared Panchali should belong to five of them equally through marriage. But did she heartfully belong to all the five? The answer is crystal clear before her eyes. Despite sitting at the Yajnavedi as the queen of Indraprasth,Panchali remained Phalgun's Krishnaa. Kunti walked off and realised the truth of Gandhari's words.' Relationship happens between hearts and souls. But not between bodies. " Arjun observed Panchali lost in thoughts and touched her shoulder lightly. Panchali stretched her hand with the box of Sindhur and he understood. As he took Sindhur in his fingers ,he has moisture in his eyes. His hazel eyes asked the question he always ask.' Why do you love me so much?" Panchali read the question in his eyes and bent down touched his feet.Arjun's tears fell on her head and he pulled her up and placed the Sindhur in her beautiful forehead and hair with his artistic fingers. He prayed to Shiv Shakti that his Krishnaa should always be happy and satisfied. Little did he know that she is going to face the most dreadful moment of her life very shortly . Panchali hugged him close making every part of his body touch her every pore. When she is proclaimed as the Empress her whole being should have the mark of her Arjun. Draupadi is not going to be the Empress. Arjun's wife his soulmate will be the Empress of Aryavarth...Vedvyas chanted the Mantras ,made Yudhishtir sit on the highest Simhasan with Draupadi and announced. Yudhishtir became the Emperor of Aryavarth rightfully.He is superior to every king in Aryavarth. Draupadi is the Empress of Aryavarth." Vedvyas made both of them wear crowns specially made for that occasion. Every one shouted Sadhu,Sadhu,Duryothan bent his head hiding his displeasure. Krishna and Arjun hugged each other. The biggest task of their life got accomplished successfully. Kirti who is beside Arjun asked Arjun. Pitasri,why is mother wearing that? It will hurt her. Arjun laughed and lifted him up. Kirti exactly is his replica. While Abhi personified his energy and enthusiasm,Kirti inherited his emotional persona. He told him. Your mother will remove it just now. It won't hurt her. True to his word,Panchali removed the crown as soon as she got down from the throne to look after the arrangements for Govind's worship. Suddenly there is enthusiasm everywhere.Arjun took Krishna's hand and lead him to the special Simhasan arranged for his sake. Sahadev brought the large plate to keep Krishna's feet in them.Nakul held the Chatr,umbrella on his head While Bheem stood with broad smile and made Krishna sit in the Simhasan.Rukmini,Satya and other wives of Krishna stood at Krishna's backside with smiling faces. Subhadra stood ready with a towel in hand. Abhi is jumping and insisting he also will wash the feet of his Mama. Panchali and Parth could not blink their eyes seeing Krishna's mesmerising face. Arjun could not believe his eyes. Is he the friend his partner in every thing who jokes with him and makes fun? He is looking different and Devine .Yudhishtir announced that he considers Krishna Vaasudev,the worthiest person for Agra Puja. While Parth and Panchali washed his feet along with Abhi and Kirti,Subhadra wiped them properly. Yudhishtir offered Arghya to Krishna amidst the chants of Dhaumya and the Brahmins . Sahadev placed the garland of lotuses round his neck. Every one shouted in joy. Jai Krishna,Vaasudev,Jai Govind,Jai Damodar,Jai Devaki Nandan. Atasi pushpa sankasam,Haranupura Sobhitam. Devaki Paramanandam,Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum. Salutations to the master of the world,the joy of Devaki Devi,salutations to the Lord who shines with haras and Nupur.
Edited by ltelidevaralak - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
wowie di!! this update is jus...☺️ i can't stop blushing!!! and again hats off to gandhari!!! and the last portion, it's divine!!! really, arjun-draupadi can't be complete without krishna...
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arjun and Bheem offered yellow silk garments to Govind. Panchali put Kasturi Tilak on his forehead. Then Arjun,Nakul and Sahadev did Pada Puja to their beloved Madhav. Panchali and Subhadra did Arti while Rekha sang Krishna's Mahima and Jayanti danced like dream hailing Krishna,the Narayan. Panchali and Subhadra did Arti with great regard and love. Kunti and Devaki had tears in their eyes. Every king took delight in the worship of Krishna except one,and that is Sisupal,the king of Chedi.He couldn't swallow the fact that Krishna was offered the Foremost position and worshipped by the Pandavas. He uttered his poisonous words in the tightly crowded assembly,without hesitation,fear and good manners.' O Yudhishtir ! Are you mad? There are so many Elders,Sages,Brahmins and Kings in this assembly. But you followed Bhishma's advice and worshipped this Krishna,who is wicked and who belonged to Vrishni Clan. You are a fool to do so. If you are close to him call him to your house and offer money. Do whatever he wishes. But how do you justify honouring him in this great assembly filled with stalwarts ? O king! Is he older in age ? If you want an older person you should have worshipped his father Vasudev,who is the oldest. If you want a Ritvik,the great VedVyasji is here. If you wish to worship Preceptors,there is Drona,Kripa and others. If you think of worshipping a king then great kings are sitting here. And mind you. Krishna is not a king.How can you support your decision to worship this cowherd? All these kings attended your sacrifice thinking that you are honourable among them due to your virtues.Is it fair to insult all these kings?" Yudhishtir 's face turned pale. Bheem and Balaram rolled their eyes in anger. Nakul and Sahadev looked at their Eldest to signal them to take action on Sisupal. Panchali shivered with anger and pain,Subhadra 's face turned red in anger. Rukmini had an expression that indicated the outcome of such outburst from Sisupal.She closed her eyes and prayed. Swami,let peace prevail. Satya moved towards Arjun with force who In turn turned towards his Gandiv that is stationed right side of him. He is furious and looked at his Madhav who signalled him to be patient. Bheeshm had a scornful expression on his face and he roared. ' Sisupal,control yourself. Otherwise you have to face dire consequences." Sisupal laughed at him and replied with arrogance.' Bheeshm,you proved your foolishness in guiding your grandson in a wrong way. But I won't hesitate to say truth. By chance you and Yudhishtir faltered in choosing the Fittest Person to worship. But How can this Krishna accept such honour shamelessly without thinking about his worthiness ? Worshipping Krishna is equal to singing before a deaf person,showing beautiful picture to a blind person and performing marriage to a eunuch. " Then Yudhishtir tried to pacify Sisupal with soft words. ' Sisupal! Great people will never utter harsh words without thinking properly. Grand father realised the real form of Krishna and told me thus. You can not understand Krishna's greatness.How can you oppose all the other kings also who applauded our choice? Now be sensible and try to understand." Grandfather got angry and said.' Yudhishtir! This Sisupal is crooked minded. Don't try to convince him. Krishna is Murari.He is the only one to be worthy of worship.If Krishna is worshipped,the three worlds will be gratified.There are no two ways about it. " As Bheeshma said thus, Sahadev announced in a clear and harsh voice.' We honoured Krishna. We are pleased to do that. If anyone opposes We will suppress them with our valour." Bheem and Arjun beamed with joy and clapped . Then Sisupal and his commander became ready to attack. There is great noise in the assembly.Then Sisupal started blaming Bheeshma reminding him of his abduction of Amba. Arjun moved towards Sisupal. ' Sisupal,Enough. Not one word more about Madhav or our Grandfather." Bheem took his mace and stood ready to attack.Sisupal still continued his assault with words blaming Krishna beginning with his killing Putana who is a woman. He ridiculed him for running away from Madhura to Dwaraka out of fear of Jarasandha. He then blamed Krishna for marrying Rukmini who is pledged for him by her brother. That was the limit. Krishna stood up in all his glory and said. ' This Sisupal is the son of Satvati my Bua. She requested me to spare hundred wrongs done by this one at the time of his birth knowing that his death happens at my hand.He did many wrongs like burning Dwaraka in our absence,Killing Bhoja kings on Raivataka hill, abducting the wife of Babhru ,the count reached hundred now. " having said so Krishna hurled Sudarsan chakra towards Sisupal. The chakr burning with fire beheaded Sisupal and returned back to Krishna.The body of Sisupal fell on the ground and a light rose from that and merged in Krishna. Danuja Vistara Kartana Janita Misraa Vikartana. Dhanuja Vidya Nikartana Bhajata Vidya Nivatana. Amara Dhrishtasva Vikrama Samara Jushta Bramikrama,Jaya Jaya Sri Sudarsana,Jaya jayaSri Sudarsana ...O Lord Sudarsana! You arrest the growth of evil demons.You destroy their roots .you are like the shining sun that banish the dark night of Sansar,that scares your devotees.You remove ignorance from those who take shelter with you.Gods feel elated on seeing your powerful actions.you rotate in many ways against the rivals of your devotees. Jaya Jaya Sudarsana,Jaya Sri Krishna!
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful πŸ‘ u have written it so well!! πŸ‘