Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
The royal lunch on that day displayed Drupad's lavishness and generosity as many Brahmins and common people were donated to their heart fill . Drupad's guest kings personally met pandavas and expressed their solidarity and support. They were all wonder struck on seeing Arjun,who they thought has no parallel either in valour or in charm. Above all they are too pleased to meet krishna vaasudev,the architect of the future glory of Aaryaavarth and of course paandavaas. The day was hectic with Arjun getting busy with his interaction with the guest kings and also people from all walks of life.Draupadi immensely enjoyed being his partner,standing beside him in his moment of glory.Suddenly she got depressed thinking about the short time left to be with him.Why could she not entitled to enjoy with her husband like every newly married would. Arjun. Certainly won't find any time to spend exclusively with her like the others did.She won't get him whom she yearns to be with while others will get ample time to spend with her. Krishna understood her pain. He went to her and whispered Don't worry sakhi,Parth will certainly be with you evening onwards I promise. Draupadi looked at him with gratitude. Arjun heard his name and asked Madhav,what are you conspiring?Are you changing sides, That is not fair, He looked at Draupadi who answered him boldly.Kyon?Arya, Govind can't side with me? Now it is my turn. She said in a low voice so that no one would hear her. Arjun looked intrigued. He pulled Madhav to his side and hugged him tightly. Now I will see how he will come on hour side,He teased Draupadi. Who side glanced him feigning anger. Krishna took their hands together and lovingly pacified them.See we three will always be together.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Don't Ask me More Than This. Back in her chamber Draupadi felt exhausted as the day was hectic. She needed rest to her mind and body as the moments she spent with Arjun made her week in her resolve to do her duty towards the five brothers equally. She practically understood how much her heart felt emotions should be suppressed to make it happen.Her father rightly termed it The tight rope walk. She remembered how the fire born Draupadi became vulnerable and desperately besotted for his one look,one word ,or that one touch that would make her feel the essence of womanhood. She got angry with Arjun for being so guarded and withdrawn .She knows the reason for his behaviour.His Eldest.Arjun does not bother even if his mother is around,but he will be on his toes,if Yudhishtir is there.Bheem,Nakul and Sahadeva will never make him self conscious like Yudhi do. He shared his wife to hos brothers,due to his Eldest's decision,She kept quiet.But she would never allow him to share her love which exclusively belongs to him only. Now why did you have that sober expression?Did Arjun say any thing? Satya who came there enquirer. Droupadi brushed it off and said..I was just tired.You tell me now. What did Govind say? Satya Hurried her up. They are with your father and other guests. Now be ready to shock Arjun again. Satya again spelt magic with het fresh new thoughts.She made Draupadi's hair let loose with only some side pins kept with her beautiful locks dancing on her forehead.The full white lehenga with pearls worked on it looked gorgeous and complemented the fragrant jasmines she wore in her hair. Just when she is perfectly ready ,kunti came there,Draupadi got tensed up on seeing her.Satya questioned her.How did she look Bua, kunti looked at her.Simply Devine.She admitted frankly. It is difficult to decide who complements whom.Kunti thought. She looked into her eyes.She is not mistaken. The lotus eyes are filled with dreams of Arjun. Suddenly she felt bad for Draupadi. She has bought happiness for her sons with the cost of her happiness. She should make amends by at least making this evening memorable for her by agreeing to Govind's suggestion. She remembered Kanha's words. Bua,Arjun is nature's child. I want him to spend this moment with his wife in the lap of nature but not in the closed interiors of the palace. I want you to permit me do this for my Parth and my sakhi. Satya called her up,Bua, what happened,What are you thinking? Kunti looked into Draupadi's eyes and said,,,Satya,take the princess to the lake. Kanha is waiting there with Parth.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ah eagerly awaiting the updates ❤️☺️
ltelidevara thumbnail
As satya and Draupadi reached the lake,they found no one there.Satya sulked. I know them both.They will take their own time. Draupadi looked around.Twilight is moving over to accommodate the night maiden. The tadiya moon is just trying to come out of the clouds and the cool breeze from the lake is soothe bing her tired heart and body. She thanked Govind in her heart of hearts for making it possible she can just be silent and absorb the beauty of his existence,nothing more she wanted. She wondered how The Eldest must have felt about their being together near the lakeside,far from the hulchul of the royal palace.She thanked her mothering law kunti silently for under standing her emotions.But the credit should be given to her Sakha only. Suddenly she came out of her thoughts hearing satya clap with joy.She saw two big sized boats decorated fully ,coming towards them.Satya shouted,Look dear my lord and your Arjun are coming to take us on boat ride. Draupadi felt thrilled. Is it true or is she dreaming again.She knows the boats too well as her father made them equipped with every requirement so that she can enjoy with her friends.it has a recreation lounge which has a covered top but the remaining space is open to enjoy the ride in water.She heard krishna's voice calling upon her.Now get into your husband's boat sakhi, don't waste time.Parth is waiting for you. Satya laughingly winked at her and jumped into govind's boat.,that came nearer to the shore.She looked at The other boat which came so nearer and as she looked up she saw Arjun stretch his hand to pull her into his boat.Draupadi gave her hand ,looking into his eyes with dis belief. Arjun pulled her inside and she felt his protective touch on her waist that sent ripples in her body.Arjun looked at her thoroughly ,first time without inhibitions.His loving gaze enveloped her whole being and she shivered in ecastacy. You look extraordinarily beautiful krishnaa,simply awesome He whispered in a husky voice.Draupadi closed her eyes living her dream come true.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such a Lovely update ! ❤️
waiting to read more ☺️
ltelidevara thumbnail
Draupadi felt immensely satisfied,Finally Her beloved Arjun acknowledged her beauty. Within a moment,it dawned on her,Arjun just praised her beauty but did not confess his love for her,like Bheem did. She got annoyed So he won't be transparent about his feelings towards her.But she is the fire born ,She will definitely try her best to make him admit but she is still unsure about the extent of his love for her.Arjun already moved away from her into the open space and stretched his hands feeling the tranquility and ambience of the moment.Draupadi walked up to him.Arjun side glanced her and said. Superb arrangement by father Drupad,I just love this boat ride that too in moonlight. He was thrilled to the maximum . Draupadi made a face and remarked, Thank god Father can make you fall in love with at least something in Kampilya.Otherwise all his hard work must have gone waste.Arjun understood the smirk and the inner meaning and smiled his bewitching smile.Why do you say so?There are so many I love in Kampilya, he stopped looking into her lotus eyes waiting in anticipation. He continued.You know I loved the technique and arrange ment of the Fish target,I loved that horse Pavan which tested my ability to win wild beings. Draupadi bit her lower lip controlling her anger . She looked into his hazel eyes which are smiling but with a certain confidence on himself which she never saw in any one except her Govind. Arjun standing so near to her in such a wonderful atmosphere itself is making her week and forget her resolve.She widened her eyes and gazed into his beautiful face which is half covered by those silky locks. Arjun felt the gaze so deep and filled with her pure love he could not resist the temptation of admitting before her With so much effort,he controlled himself. Would you like to sit and relax? Satya and Madhav may take more time Relax a bit. You have to go through the ceremony still two more days.His compassionate voice made Draupadi loose her cool and the fire born burst out as a bewildered Arjun looked on.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Yes,I did not miss the count.Two were finished and two more to go. Draupadi bitterly said looking boldly into his face. Arjun was shocked and just stared at her,desperately trying to gauge her mind. Draupadi continued. How can I forget that ultimate truth of my life? I finished my obligation by taking scathing pheraas with your revered elder brothers.Now I will complete it by going through it with your dearest younger brothers. I hope I did not disappoint you at all?She sounded sarcastic but the suppressed pain i pierced his heart so severely that he Felt shattered and in an attempt to restrain himself,placed his hands on her shoulders .draupadi did not look up lest thetears brimming in her eyes expose her innermost part of the heart to him.Try to understand krishnaa,Arjun's voice reached her soul and felt bad to see pain in his eyes.Not more than this Aaarya,She said firmly ",The clarity with which she said those words made Arjun realise the border line she had drawn in following the command of his mother and Eldest. How could she ask her more? Arjun felt bad for being in such situation that no one else would like to be in. He took back his hands from her shoulders and closed his eyes thinking of his Maadhav. He remembered him saying before leaving with Satya, Paarth,keep your soul free from every bondage,every restriction.Think only of Krishnaa Make this moment memorable for her. Arjun opened his eyes, yes He would follow Maadhav's word,Atleast this much he can do for her sake. He looked at Draupadi who is looking lost in her thoughts,leaning against the rod of the boat. The shining glow that he saw in her face disappeared and a certain sadness enveloped her beautiful face. Arjun went near her,took her face in his palms and confessed,yes ,you are the one who made me fall in love,the very moment I got my eyes on you.Tell your father his hard work did not go waste.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Draupadi raised her eyes to grasp the essence of Arjun's confession as she is still not sure of his genuine love keeping in mind his sense of humour and attitude that she very well understood through his encounters with Satya.But to her delight his eyes are portraying the feeling of love and care that she waited to see as only that love can redeem her of her frustration of not solely belonging to him and him only.Two of them get struck in the ocean of mutual love..the silence around them barring the sound of water made them lost in their life's most cherished moment . Arjun got back from his blissful surrender before his beloved.He looked into her lotus eyes which still has tears shining in the rays of the moon.He took her hand into his and said in his soft but firm voice. Now don't ever think that I won't care for you. You are my most prized possession ,there is nothing more valuable for me, do believe me krishnaa, His plea ,his genuine admission above all his presence infused new energy and brought back life into her whole being ,She looked at her hand in his,tall and tender fingers clasping her delicate palm with a kind of possessiveness,Draupadi took his hand and placed her cheek on that.She is the owner of that hand ,which can exhibit seemingly impossible targets look like child play. How secure she felt ,enjoying his worshipping looks towards her beauty far away from restrictions,duties obligations...She looked at him as if it was the final moment of togetherness. Not even blinking her eyes lest he will vanish from her sight. Draupadi lovingly touched the ring on his finger,presented by her father with so much affection.Dont ever loose it,Aarya.it is a token of my father'slove for you.She said in a warning tone.Arjun questioned her instantly,with a naughty glint in his eyes.And yours also? Draupadi blushed turned her face away to hide her face ,arranging her hair which is flying high like her unsuppressed love and desire for Arjun.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
These are such beautiful pieces of wirting ! Excellent dear 👏👏
Please do continue soon 😳
Love
Sam
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Such a Lovely update ! ❤️

waiting to read more ☺️

omg ! All your ArDi gifs
Where did u get them ? 😲 Whenever u did they are in the pretext of being stolen 🤣