Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The mighty Bhagadutta of Magatha along with Mlecha tribes came with great fervour. He was once the friend of Pandu so he made it a point to meet Kunti and pay his regards. Your third son troubled me like no one did. Pandu would have felt immensely pleased on seeing his valour. His praises made Kunti feel proud because she knew even Pandu fought with him but could not defeat him ever. Bhagadutta's Elephant Supratika attracted the attention of citizens as well as Pandava children. Abhi and Iravan spent much time trying to go nearer and observe it thoroughly. Arjun warned them not to try to play with that as it is ferocious and revengeful.Abhi asked curiously. But how did you fight with the king on that Elephant? Did your arrows hurt the Elephant? Arjun took his beloved son in his arms and explained. Yes. I did hurt the Elephant. But not fatally. I want to defeat them but not to kill them. Remember always. Unless it is too important for us we should not kill the opponents. Iravan raised his doubts. But they may think to kill us Pitasri,How can we take risk? Arjun patted him with affection.When you are in the battlefield you will know it Iravan.Whether to kill the rival or not. Your instinct will guide you more than my teachings. ...Indraprastha is flooded with guests of Higher ranks as well as common people who want to see the glory of Pandavas and Ofcourse the living God Krishna Vaasudeva.People touched his feet wherever he went and sought blessings for their children.King Virat of Matsya Kingdom came with his sons Sankha and Uttara. His wife did not come as she is pregnant and expecting her baby. The Matsya king took pleasure in playing Chausar with Duryothan and others and sometimes with the Emperor. Panchali and Satya were too busy as that day happened to be the Godh Bharai of Karenu. The inner apartments were decorated for the purpose with beautiful flowers. Nakul personally looked after Karenu's clothes and ornaments much to her displeasure. Sahadev criticised Nakul for his obsession for make up. Why don't you think of her convenience rather? Is it necessary to wear that many ornaments? He questioned. But Nakul is adamant and struck to his choice. Panchali's Pragati won every one's hearts with her cuteness and smile. Like mother like daughter. The praises came from all quarters. The Asirvad was done by the Brahmins under the leadership of Dhaumya. Kunti offered ornaments and nice silk clothes to Karenu. Gandhari blessed her and made Bhanumati offer gifts on behalf of Hastinapur. Arjun asked Krishna to predict daughter or son for Nakul.Krishna smiled and said. Son only. No daughters. Arjun is miffed. Who will play with my Pragati then? Dhaumya sage says Alli will get two boys.Krishna teased him.Are you planning for another daughter with your beloved wife? Not possible Parth,Future will demand much from her.Dont put much pressure on my Sakhi now. Arjun looked confused. Again his Madhav is predicting the unpredictable. What will,happen to her? He just could not fathom and Krishna won't tell further. He came out of his thoughts and pressed Krishna's hand. Krishna smiled and assured. I repeat . She is my responsibility. Now let us move over otherwise we will be trapped by Satya. The two friends walked away and reached the Yajnasala which will be the centre of action in three days. Why should these sacrificed be done Madhav, Don't you see the envy on the faces of those kings and our cousins? Clearly they are not happy with our glory. I feel depressed.Arjun expressed his concern. Krishna told him. Don't pay attention to other's feelings. Irrespective of the reaction an action should take place.it is the rule of Dharma. You do your bit don't bother about such things. The night feast became the talk of the city. It was arranged in the royal garden with important royal guests attending it. It looked like the day with the lightening all,over.The recipes were too good and Balram praised Bheem and Panchali.My Sishya Duryothan also found them too good . He said.Bheem retorted. These days Duryothan started liking our food too much. I fear he may decide to stay back in Indraprasth.Duryothan turned red and commented Ofcourse Indraprasth is colourful it lured my heart. Isn't it Jayathrath? He asked his friend and both of them looked at Panchali with lust. Draupadi turned away from them and thought. How could Dussala lead her life with Jayathrath who is too disgusting.As every one dispersed Panchali stayed back to see the arrangements for next day . Bheem is tired and told her he will leave . Malini held Pragati who is still awake. Kirti refused to go to the chamber without his mother and slept on the asan there. Panchali finished her work and took Pragati from Malini. Arjun came suddenly and lifted Kirti to his shoulders. As they started walking towards her chamber,Panchali lost her balance and she would have fallen with Pragati had he not supported her from behind. Arjun almost held her on his shoulder with the baby as Malini already went ahead to arrange the beds. As they reached inside,Malini took Pragati and placed her in the Jhoola . Kirti is murmuring in his sleep.No I won't go. Mata will come . Arjun placed him on the couch and turned to Draupadi. By this time the boys are used to be with Priyamvada Masi. Why you are pampering him too much? He asked. Panchali kept silent kissed Kirti on his forehead and standing on her toes kissed her husband on his curls . Arjun rounded her waist and smiled.Dont pamper us that much. It may cost you too much. His words are met with an inviting smile and passionate look from the most beautiful woman who rewarded him with a close hug.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Again cuteness overloaded di!!!☺️ lekin dahi mein namak chirak ne aa gaya woh irritating kauravs!!!😑
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Yukti,Have you finished your Exams? Break your silence even if for a moment. Miss you so much.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Arjun took her face in his hands and remarked. Don't know why the ever inhibited wife of mine is in good mood. A welcome change. What would be the reason ? Today I did not achieve anything great,I presume . What could be the reason? Panchali crossed him. Why? Your wife can't be in a good mood without reason? Tell me. Arjun laughed heartfully and said. Ofcourse. She can be . But still seeing you welcome me at this hour of nights with open arms,though it feels wonderful,causes concern. Am I in dream? He looked enquiringly into her smiling lotus eyes. Panchali confronted him. Why are you stressing at this hour of night? You must have forgotten all your visits to my chamber happens at this hour only. May be you get time for your first wife after visiting your other wives. Panchali hid her smile by moving herself away from his arms. Arjun again caught hold of her waist and retorted. Yes. Otherwise at this hour they will go into full sleep where as my first wife atleast is half asleep while I make love to her. Panchali sulked and tried to push him away. Who is half asleep ? Me? Will you let me sleep at all? You know because of you I have to face humiliation for getting pregnant so soon after Kirti. And you ,no one will say anything on your face. But I faced all that. Arjun smiled disarmingly and said pouring all his love for her in his words,in his voice. Let the people think we are mad in love,let the world laugh at our longing for each other,Let those who want to laugh,laugh at our obsessed love,we do not care. Krishnaa's whole existence is for Arjun only. Arjun's heart beats for Krishnaa only.Panchali got mesmerised in his poetic expression of love. She clasped his neck and whispered. You asked me why I am in good mood. Arjun? You know tomorrow is the day you came into my life. You hit the Fish Target exactly on this day fourteen years back.We were not together on this day anytime. Twelve years you went on Pilgrimage .Last two years you went on conquests. Only this year we are together. Even Pitasri remembered this day. He asked me to remind you whenI served dinner. You know how happy I am? It was the day the purpose of my birth is fulfilled. I still feel how elated and besotted I am when I see you walk towards the Fish Target. It was not for this birth only. Our union existed far before and will continue hereafter. " Panchali closed her eyes and smiled feeling the intensity of her love for Arjun. But the one who is the prince of her dreams had moisture in his eyes. Why do you love me so much ? He stammered hugging her close and making her breathless . His Krishnaa replied infusing all her love in her words.Because you are my Arjun. You are my life. I love you Arjun.As she completed her lovelorn admission she realised she was taken to the Jhoola where their love reached its peaks,where they made the Jasmines blossom in appreciation,where the moonlight and the stars join their worship of Love and passion. ...As The Rajasuya will start in a couple of days,the guests also almost reached Indraprasth. The Kuru Allys,Bahlika,Somadutta ,Bhurisravas and his sisters who are now wedded to princes Vinda and Anuvinda arrived with great pomp. Dussala felt too happy to meet her friends . She told Arjun. Bhrata you did not accept them. But now that they became the wives of others atleast greet them as your friends. Arjun felt embarassed. Why would they remember their childhood crush? They may become mature. He thought. Gandhari called Panchali and warned her.Keep an eye on Dussala's friends. Though they are married they are too advanced type. Draupadi smiled remembering the way they tried to put the garland round his neck. ...Mayasabha became the most sought after visiting piece for the guests.Arjun has to control the crowds and make a system for visiting the Mayasabha. He entrusted the duty to Iravan and Satanik to help the visitors go in lines and only in alotted timings. The Four friends wanted to visit Mayasabha without the guidance of anyone,They refused Iravan's offer to accompany them.After a while, Iravan saw them coming with red faces . Duryothan had a fuming expression and his clothes looked wet.Nakul who happened to come over there looked at them with surprise.Satanik,you and Iravan should have accompanied Bhrata Duryothan,He said. Satanik replied. But Pitasri,Jyesht Pita refused our offer. What can we do? Nakul informed the event to Bheem and he laughed heartfully. Nakul, he must have fallen in water thinking that there is no water . Good for his health. Arjun heard this and was worried . Madhav all these days when guests were not there ,they did not show interest in Mayasabha. I personally told Duryothan that I will accompany them. But he refused. Now he must have been the laughing stock as Royal guests are aiming to visit Mayasabha all the time. Krishna brushed it off. Let them have fun or be the funthing for others.Why should we bother? ...you look so special today.Ulupi told Panchali. Chitra nodded her head in approval and said. Ofcourse we all are looking special as the Yajn approached. But still you look different. She admitted. Arya came closer and praised. Really you look like Umaparvati today. What is the reason? Rekha expressed wonder. True you look like a new bride. Isn't it Alli? She asked. Alli agreed. I am jealous. You know Rekha and me took two hours to get ready. Since all the guests arrived we should look gorgeous.But you look extraordinary. She said. Satya who came with Subhadra just then exclaimed. Awesome dear, what is so special today? She hugged Panchali and asked endearingly.Subhadra observed Panchali thoroughly . She is wearing a light orange with Red border gorgeous silk saree on which golden work is done. Her hair is as usual in single plait at the end golden balls are tied . She has her Mang ka Teeka and Waist band. A golden chain of five rows is hanging round her neck. A short chain of Black beeds that are fixed in gold is making her swanlike neck look beautiful. The sindur in her Mang is shining like the rising Sun among black clouds .Subhadra who also is looking beautiful in her Blue saree lauded Panchali. What is special today? You look Devine. Panchali smiled but kept the reason under wraps. Yes it is special. The day of their union. But only the two of them should experience the thrill. The day should belong exclusively to Arjun and his Krishnaa.
Edited by ltelidevaralak - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!! *.* Beautiful update! I loved it very much πŸ‘ "Krishnaa's whole existence is for Arjuna only.Arjuna's heart beats for Krishnaa only!" I loved this line! ❀️ you write so beautifully!
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
di, it was amazing!! i just loved that line where u described that they are made for each other...
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Ved Vyas asked Arjun to accommodate the last set of Sage Brahmins that came on that day with the required Materials and sacred waters from the rivers. Arjun got busy with Krishna by his side giving him valuable advice. Thankfully the Ashrams built in the premises of Yajnasala are large in number. For the disciples of the sages very big dormitory type spacious halls were built where they can preserve their valuables. Sahadev checked with Arjun regarding the number of sages who should be felicitated as per their stature. All the Royal kings on their arrival received bright coloured Royal garments and ornaments that complimented the dresses. The richness with which every thing is done became the topic of discussion among royal groups. The queens who arrived from different places enjoyed the Reception and the fascinating gifts that consisted of Sarees,Ornaments,Scents and Perfumes.They are marvelled at the beauty of Pandava queens especially Panchali. Her polyandry also became the favourite topic of gossip among the royal ladies.How will she manage with five of them? Did the brothers fight with each other regarding Draupadi? Whom did she love more? All these are the hot topic of discussion.As much as they observed she is polite with each of her husband so they. Could not guess anything. But still gossip mongers found the crackling chemistry between Arjun and Draupadi interesting even though they don't interact much . Another topic that got discussed mainly among the Royal ladies is Alli Rani. The egoistic Queen of Madhurai held their interest and many stories were cooked up regarding the way Arjun made her his wife. Some even went to the extent of saying that Krishna changed Alli also into a snake and so the romance happened between them in snake form. When Arjun got to know about these stories he was miffed and expressed his displeasure to his Madhav. Why would people like to meddle in other's matters? How I married Alli is related to us not to them. Still they gossip by distorting matters. Krishna smiled and taunted. The matter itself fascinates people as your way of winning her is quite intriguing and interesting. Arjun smirked. Who made it that interesting? You only. I did whatever you said. Krishna pacified him. Ofcourse. I instructed every thing. And that is why we are here performing Rajasuya. Now don't get disheartened,Parth. Your image as a romantic hero besides being the Best Archer of Aryavarth shot to dazzling heights. Who will be that lucky ? Arjun smiled at his smartness and said. As you wish. I will learn to take my image in a positive way. But when Alli got to hear the gossip from her confidential maids,she confronted Arjun. See how people are making me a snake maiden because of your doing. You and Govind made me the target for gossip mongers. Arjun tried his best to console her. People will talk so many things . But you know the truth,I know the truth. Why should we worry? Alli questioned him. Why did you take the form of a snake? You should have proposed directly. Arjun expressed fear. Proposing AlliRani? Am I a fool,to be kept in your prison along with those princes? no way. But being a snake gave me exclusive entrance into your presence. And I Enjoyed it. I know you also loved the snake too much. I could not forget the way you caressed me thinking me to be a snake. His charming smile made Alli blush and she retorted. I wouldn't have put you in prison. Because I am captivated by your charm when we first met. Ofcourse I wouldn't have accepted it then. Arjun looked into her eyes and questioned with his tempting smile. Why are you admitting now? Alli moved closer and confessed. Because I love you dearly. I am envious of all your wives. Especially Panchali. Arjun laughed at her frankness and advised.Dont compare yourself with anyone. You have your own beauty and character that I Always care for...Maharaj Drupad made it a point to tell every one especially GutuDron,that it is the day on which Arjun pierced the Target.While grandfather felt proud of Arjun,Dron tried to take the glory by specifying his training as the reason for Arjun's triumph.But the man who did the extraordinary feat by piercing the fish target became too busy at the Yajnasala making Panchali wait for him through out the day with disappointment.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Wow!! *.* Beautiful update! I loved it very much πŸ‘ "Krishnaa's whole existence is for Arjuna only.Arjuna's heart beats for Krishnaa only!" I loved this line! ❀️ you write so beautifully!

Ofcourse it is the ultimate truth Mahima. I just brought in words.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

di, it was amazing!! i just loved that line where u described that they are made for each other...

The expression of their eternal love penned in words.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update! 😊 But y did Arjuna made draupadi wait the entire day 😭 But anyways i know Arjuna will be back with a surprise for his Panchali 😳