Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow didi!!! Amazing update!! And that taunting part... uff thought why i wasn't there? He should also hv listened from me!! And duryodhan collecting gifts... OMG! Did he lost his mind!! whatever, the taunts were hillarious!!!
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevaralak

Aanvi, Nice to see your enthusiastic comments. I will see if Ghatotkach can be included. You are mistaken regarding one thing, Anvi, The bad influence is not Duryothan and Dussasan. Karna is the bad influence on Duryothan. It is clearly written in the Epic,who instigated Disrobbing of Draupadi.It is Karna,dear. Duryothan never had the idea. You know whose idea it is to go for Ghoshayatra to humiliate Pandavas? It is Karna. You know who is the culprit of Abhimanyu? Karna. He is the main reason for Every thing. Don't go by StarBharat. We have the most authentic Bori critical Edition that is the culmination of fifty years of hard work. I have the good fortune to visit Poona and work on my project .One more thing Anvi, Karna failed to hit Fish Target. Panchali never restricted him. You are going to write that part now. So a little advice. Don't go by Star Bharat.

Yup! I really hate him for that word!! But only thing, if he hadn't that ego, and revengeful. I will not take take anything from SB. SB was all... what i should say... don't hv words to describe... Karna maybe a daanveer, but he forgot the main thing, to respect others despite anything...
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

Wow didi!!! Amazing update!! And that taunting part... uff thought why i wasn't there? He should also hv listened from me!! And duryodhan collecting gifts... OMG! Did he lost his mind!! whatever, the taunts were hillarious!!!

in the original Epic also Duryothan is in charge of collecting Gifts. Made by Yudhishtir. Ridiculous. Isn't it?
aanvi98 thumbnail

in the original Epic also Duryothan is in charge of collecting Gifts. Made by Yudhishtir. Ridiculous. Isn't it?

Ridicoulous and hillarious also!!!
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Little Pragati looked up and smiled at her father. Arjun kissed her and extended his love to his wife also in his charming way. Meet you later Krishnaa ,He whispered in her ear and left. Panchali felt elated and enjoyed the moment . She told Pragati. Your father knows how to,please your mother . Priyamvada who entered informed her. Karenu's parents came to meet you Your mother in law is asking you to come over. After Pragati slept,Panchali went and met Karenu's parents. After much discussions,Kunti suggested the God Bharayi to be fixed two days later as The commence ment of Rajasuya is fast approaching. Panchali and Satya with the help of Rukmini started planning the function. Satya's humour is a relief even in serious discussions. She told Panchali. The way your family is progressing, I doubt you should build another city very soon.Karenu,Jalandhara then Alli Wah,so many children. Panchali,will you join the line again? She teased. Panchali blushed and pretended anger. Satya How can you say such things? My Pragati is too young you know she said. Satya laughed and taunted. Don't try to fool me I just saw Arjun coming out of your inner chamber. So busy but so intensely in love with you. See your Tilak,that stretched that side. Panchali is worried if any of her co wives heard Satya's words. She told her He came to see his daughter. That's it. Now will you please set right my tilak,and stop your fun? Satya laughed and did the needful. ...The next day Indraprasth welcomed Salya,the maternal uncle of Nakul and Sahadev the king of Madra and Jayathratha the king of Sindhu. Salya is affectionate and wished success for Rajasuya. As for Jayadhratha who didn't marry Dussala yet ,but fixed the alliance less said the better He has a roving eye and looked at the ladies with greedy looks. Panchali and Subhadra hated him but Kunti told them to look after his needs well as he is the future son in law of Kurus. Jayathrath is a great friend of Duryothan and instantly joined them. During the lunch time he whispered in Duryothan's ear. See the unparalleled beauty of Panchali,I wish you or AngRaj had won her in swayamvar. Duryothan sighed with despair while Karn's face turned pale. Then came Sisupal, the king of Chedi who wanted to marry Rukmini and got disappointed when Madhav abducted her.Along with him came Dantavakra of Karusha Kingdom.When Krishna and Arjun came across Sisupal,his face hardened into spiteful resentment.He could not forget Princess Rukmini or the insult he faced by her refusal. When Rukmini came face to face while serving lunch, She has a feeling of detachment which made Sisupal fume in anger. Arjun admired her dignity and praised her before Krishna. She is so mature and dignified Madhav,In contrast see your sister Subhadra so scared to come before Duryothan..She needs to grow up.Krishna smiled. My darling sister is too childish and sensitive. She needed an equally sensitive husband. Hence I selected you as het husband. Ofcourse she is madly in love with you That is a fact. Arjun smiled back and looked around to see where his wives are. Subhadra is standing behind Rukmini not venturing to serve the royal guests. Satya is supervising the maids who are filling the vessels immediately before they get empty.Arya ,Chitra and Ulupi are serving Elders like Grandfather,GuruDron,Drupad ,Salya and others. Alli is standing in a corner with Pragati in her hands,looking beautiful in her pregnancy. Arjun smiled remembering Alli Rani of Madhurai who fought with him . Quite a change within a short period. He thought. Where is Panchali,His eyes searched for her and he found her just starting to serve Payas to the royal guests with Malini holding the vessel and following her attentively There is a formality in the Kuru household that Payas will be served personally by the Queen to important guests. As Panchali entered the row where Duryothan,Karn.Jayathrath ,Dussasan and Sisupal sat together Arjun fixed his concentration over there. He could very well feel the lusty looks of the bunch of miscreants .Especially Jayathrath who is not blinking his eyes as Panchali started serving. He would swallow the cup of Payas immediately and would ask for more. The others enjoyed Panchali's discomfort and followed Jayathrath by arresting her there only and not letting her move forward. Arjun called Satya and asked her to provide five large vessels of Payas that can be eaten by atleast Twenty people from one. Panchali got sweat on her forehead and Malini got confused how to help her princess. Jayathrath commented. The Payas certainly is too tasteful because of being served by you Princess ,Isn't it Duryothan he asked with lusty looks. Ofcourse,it is Devine Sindhuraj Duryothan replied looking at Panchali meaningfully. Very nice, you all liked it so much our cooks are blessed. Take as much as you want. Arjun said with his charming smile and pulled Panchali back holding her shoulder delicately. The next moment the large vessels of Payas was placed before each of them. Malini arranged them properly hiding her smile. Now have your fill Bhrata Duryothan,Jayathrath,Maharaj Sisupal AngRaj,Dussasan Panchali can not do justice to your appetite. Now you can eat without interruption. But please make the vessels empty. Don't hesitate. Bhrata Bheem is against wastage. Arjun smiled again and took Panchali away asking Malini to look after them. Bheem and Nakul who observed this laughed uncontrollably and praised Arjun. Panchali wiped her sweat and took Pragati from Alli who is having trouble in controlling her laughter. Thank you Arjun you saved me from that bunch of fools. Panchali told him when she met him afterwards. You know,Now onwards I am entrusted with another duty,To be the Bodyguard of The Queen,He said grinning with glee . Panchali emphasised . Ofcourse it is your duty Indraprasth Senapati...The hoards of guests were taken through the great mansions built as the rest houses which are looking splendid. The tall walls that are white are looking like the peaks of Himalayas.The gardens surrounding them had been planted with quick flowering plants with swimming pools and bathing pools half shaded by tall trees. The guests gazed at the gold coated windows and jewel encrusted walls. The pearl studded halls,the golden thread carpets upon marble floors stunned the guests. Within short intervals Arjun made silver clad servants bring sherbets and sweet meats.Nakul gave the dress code in bright colours to the servants and there is a heavenly feel all around. Continuous music played by artists and in the evening the dance performances enthralled the guests. Again and Again story tellers are made to entertain the guests with anecdotes on the valour of Kurus and the Krishna Lila. Satya praised Arjun to skies. Arjun.you are great. Ofcourse my lord is the greatest. You brought heaven on earth. Isn't it Panchali? She asked. Krishnaa Yajnaseni 's lovelorn blushing looks made Arjun forget all the hard work he had put in.

Edited by ltelidevaralak - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Di IT WAS AWESOME!!! And hillarious also!!! I was thinking to slap that jayadrath tightly!! 😡How he insults women!!!😡 I know how it feel for a woman to get stuck in such situation!!! But that idea... that idea was superb!!! A tight slap from my behalf!!!😆 But the last... tha last part made me forget everything!!!

ps. di, check my OS... I hv updated the previous post...😉
Edited by naturelover33 - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok i just LOVED it!! The way Arjuna protected Draupadi from those creeps i just loved it

And one more thing I want to know from you,actually I hardly know anything about Mahabharata I'm only aware about important incidents related to draupadi so actually I have very little knowledge about the other characters,I was always interested in Draupadi and ArDi only so I only read about them on Internet but now I read somewhere that Arjuna wanted to suicide after he told Yudhishtira that he never did anything except lying on draupadi's bed,so I wanna know that is such a scene really there in Ved vaysa's mahabharat or is some sort of story? And I also want to know that how did Arjuna reacted after knowing that karna was his elder brother in the original Mahabharat? Now since you know Arjuna so well so plz tell me 😃
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Aanvi, Nice to see your enthusiastic comments. I will see if Ghatotkach can be included. You are mistaken regarding one thing, Anvi, The bad influence is not Duryothan and Dussasan. Karna is the bad influence on Duryothan. It is clearly written in the Epic,who instigated Disrobbing of Draupadi.It is Karna,dear. Duryothan never had the idea. You know whose idea it is to go for Ghoshayatra to humiliate Pandavas? It is Karna. You know who is the culprit of Abhimanyu? Karna. He is the main reason for Every thing. Don't go by StarBharat. We have the most authentic Bori critical Edition that is the culmination of fifty years of hard work. I have the good fortune to visit Poona and work on my project .One more thing Anvi, Karna failed to hit Fish Target. Panchali never restricted him. You are going to write that part now. So a little advice. Don't go by Star Bharat.

hello ! I have been a reader of this FF since a long time . And I must say it is a interesting one . I think I have commented before also . Anyways your comment here I would I like to say something about it . I have no business in it but I could not stop myself from clearing a mistake here . I m hard core fan of ArDi but I m admirer of Karn also . And one thing in the Ved Vyas Mahabharat the one which we all follow Karn was rejected by Draupadi . He never had got the chance to hit the target cause Draupadi did not want him to participate as she was expecting someone else and we know who . She was always said that her father had created that competition for the third pandav and thus expected Arjun only . And when Karn walked into the arena she rejected him as she wanted Arjun to win the Swayambhar . It is not only star Bharat it is in the epic Bharat also . So jus wanted to clear this misunderstanding of yours . 😳
Regards
Sam
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

hello ! I have been a reader of this FF since a long time . And I must say it is a interesting one . I think I have commented before also . Anyways your comment here I would I like to say something about it . I have no business in it but I could not stop myself from clearing a mistake here . I m hard core fan of ArDi but I m admirer of Karn also . And one thing in the Ved Vyas Mahabharat the one which we all follow Karn was rejected by Draupadi . He never had got the chance to hit the target cause Draupadi did not want him to participate as she was expecting someone else and we know who . She was always said that her father had created that competition for the third pandav and thus expected Arjun only . And when Karn walked into the arena she rejected him as she wanted Arjun to win the Swayambhar . It is not only star Bharat it is in the epic Bharat also . So jus wanted to clear this misunderstanding of yours . 😳
Regards
Sam

Arre!!! Don't start a karna fight here1!! Bata nehi yeh karna ha kya!!! Dwapar yuga mein bhi yuddh hota tha karna aur arjun ke beech, ab fans ke beech!!!! LET'S FORGET HIM!!! This is ArDi land Guys!! So let's be ArDi!!😃
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naturelover33

Arre!!! Don't start a karna fight here1!! Bata nehi yeh karna ha kya!!! Dwapar yuga mein bhi yuddh hota tha karna aur arjun ke beech, ab fans ke beech!!!! LET'S FORGET HIM!!! This is ArDi land Guys!! So let's be ArDi!!😃

i don wanna start a fight here . It is just a misunderstanding I wanted to clear . Nothing else . Anyways this her story and I got no right to interfere here . I m just saying not to bash any other character as this is a ArDi Os . I have seen it many times so just informing as I don wanna see a DT note here .