Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Three batches of sage Brahmins occupied the ashrams around the Yajnasala . They are more than three hundred in number.Sage Ved Vyas along with Dhaumya starts the chantings so early as two hours before sunrise. The mantras chanted in one voice reaches the royal palace and the surroundings waking the Royal Parivar from their deep slumber. Arjun reaches the Yajnasala before they start their chanting and after supervising every thing he moves for his practice. GuruDron is too proud of his desciple,who never skips practice even in such busy schedule. He told Drupad. The seeds of this great habit was laid in my Gurukul itself. I was able to make Arjun understand the need to practice daily even after becoming a perfect Archer. Drupad smiled with sarcasm. Don't take full credit Dron. If you are that competent to mould your students' mind, why won't we see any other desciple of you practice daily. Leave alone others. Your son Aswathama don't practice. And other Pandava brothers also never practice daily. So Arjun's passion for archery makes him practice daily. Dron smiled . Maharaj Drupad Try as you may you can not take my name away from Arjun's. He is Dron Sishya Arjun.Drupad did not relent. I know it. But you will see before your eyes how he attains the most glorious heights and leaves you behind.He is unstoppable.The argument never ends. It goes on and on with Krishna and Arjun trying their best to bring truce between them. In the mean time Indraprasth received more tributes sent by North Kuru regions,Karavir pur and Hiranyapur. The Royal ladies got mesmerised by the fine silk garments with golden work and work with pearls and diamonds. Huge varieties of gems and jewels were sent on elephants,horses and camels. Arjun asked Draupadi and Subhadra to keep whatever they all want and leave the rest to be donated. Krishna's wives and Arjun's wives with Karenu,Vijaya and Bhanumati took active part in sorting out what they want and leave the remaining. Satya told Panchali. See the difference between the jewellery in terms of making. They really score over our goldsmiths. kunti and Priyamvada along with Devaki and Gandhari helped the Bahus select their jewellery and garments. That night after dinner Krishna assembled all the family members in the Royal garden and briefed them about The Rajasuya and the rituals that will be done day wise. He asked all the ladies to get involved in the proceedings as Panchali has to be mostly present in the Yajnasala. Jalandhara went for her delivery and may return just before the Yajn.Karenu may deliver her child after the Yajn. Except these the remaining should receive the Royal ladies and look after them well. As the Elders left Satya took charge and started her entertaining games much to the dissatisfaction of Arjun. She asked every one to chose any person and ask one question each to which the reply should be given with honesty and sincerity. Panchali tried to skip away as Pragati is sleeping in her lap but Satya did not let her go. The boys are still playing under the watchful eyes of Priyamvada and Kunti. Satya encouraged them. Come on have Fun. We may not meet like this again. These few days when we remember we should have a smile on our faces. Arjun who is lying with his head on Krishna's lap commented. You know Satya . I am thinking of coming over to Dwaraka after the sacrifice to felicitate your father the Great Satrajit for blessing the world with you with such wierd ideas. Satya smiled it off and started with Nakul who seriously asked Arjun. Bhrata how do you stay without sleep?please tell me the tips. I have so much to do but because of my obsession for sleep I am not able to finish my work. We all have only daytime but you have night time also.Please tell your secret. He genuinely asked. Satya clapped and teased Arjun. Now the question is shot at you first. Shoot your answer. You are an expert with words like you are with your arrows. Arjun's wives enjoyed his expressions as he scolded Nakul. After all these years you want to know answer now ? Ridiculous. Krishna cajoled him. Parth ,be a sport. Let us have fun. Panchali also waited curiously to hear his answer. Arjun's husky voice captivated them in that moonlit night. I don't know when I got that ability to wake up all through the night. I was eight years old when I joined Gurukul. I missed mother's warm touch and her hug. Bhrata Bheem used to snor loudly. Gurumata is so affectionate that she used to sit by my side till I get into sleep. Few days after I realised I can eat at night without the lamp. I started my practice at night till dawn and I forgot about sleep. I got used to remain without sleep. Now don't try that technique now . You will become sick. He warned Nakul. Every one applauded and Panchali bit her lip. Due to that habit he is too active even in the odd hours of night also. She remembered their beautiful moments spent together irrespective of the nights that are meant to sleep. Satya then asked Chitra to ask her question. Chitra chose Satya only to shoot her question. I am ready. Satya said boldly. How do you manage to win your husband who looked so besotted? I want to get tips from you.Chitra said,side glancing Arjun who told her. Ask me I will tell you. Madhav acts like he is besotted but he does so to get mental peace. Krishna immediately opposed. No no,I really admire Satya. She is awesome. Satya proudly admitted. Chitra you should be bold enough to protect your rites and if necessary to put up a fight for that.I don't believe in submission,devotion kind of relationship. I love my husband to that extent that I will never let him forget my presence in his life. It worked for me. It may work for you but your husband has too much attitude you know? Satya said smiling at Arjun. Sahadev asked Krishna. Don't you think a disaster may follow this great event? Every one was surprised at his question.Krishna answered in his soothingly calm voice. So what? If a disaster follows that also should be met with the same mental state. I am sure you all are capable to face anything in life. Satya diverted the seriousness by asking her question to who else but Arjun. Do you have separate machines fixed in your brain,How do you remember each and every thing so perfectly? Your Astras,Mantras ,your finance related accounts everything how do you manage?is there any technique for that? Arjun replied seriously. Yes first you should control your talking time . The less you talk the more your brain works . Every one laughed and Satya's face turned red.

Edited by ltelidevaralak - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update as always! ;) i'm so thankful to you for giving regular updates,you are doing a great job and i know how hard it can be giving regular updates but you never fail to give an update,it clearly shows your hard work.Seriously you are too good!! 😊
Waiting for the next update 😉
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Arjun confessed. I am not joking. Satya, you need to focus your energy in different ways. For that you need concentration. Instead of spending your energy in other things you should pool that up and use when you require it. Satya smiled with appreciation. I understood what you want to convey. But not every one can do that successfully. Then came the turn of Jambavati. She asked Krishna. Don't you feel you are doing injustice to us by showing your preference for Satya? Every one is curious to hear what Krishna has to say. Arjun quipped. That is why I am against these . You won't control Satya now face the consequence.Krishna is unperturbed. He looked intensely at Jambavati and asked. Did you anytime feel that I didn't love you at all? Jambavati looked into his lotus eyes which are oozing love for her and she herself got confused over her question. Why should she bother about Satya when her Lord loves her so much. Jambavati replied without hesitation. No Swami, You loved me not less than Satya. Krishna smiled mischeously. Arjun got up and pleaded with Krishna. Please teach me your majic. It will help me a lot. Krishna patted his back and assured. Even without any magic you are managing quite well. Isn't it Sakhi,Bhadra ? He asked them both. Subhadra looked at Panchali with a smile and got another bewitching smile in answer. Since you asked us both I answer on behalf of us both. Yes. He is managing quite well.And don't teach any other magic to him. It is enough for us. Satya asked Alli if she has a question to ask. Alli asked Arjun. Did you anytime feel bad for cheating me and marrying me by fault? Arjun hid his face in Krishna's shoulder. You tell the answer on my behalf. He insisted. Krishna smiled and asked Alli. What do you think Alli? He would have felt bad or not? Alli answered in confusion.I don't know. He never said sorry. Krishna asked her. Words are not needed to express our emotion,Alli. You still have to come a long way to understand Parth.Being a warrior par Excellence he won't raise his bow on innocent people unless it is too essential. Then you are a woman and Queen. He would never have done what he did had I not persuaded him to do so. Still if you are doubtful of his integrity, only time will answer your question.Alli looked satisfied with that answer. Arya asked Alli immediately. Do you regret being his wife? Alli answered instantly. No. I am happy being called Arjun's wife and my children will be called Arjun's. Only sometimes I feel egoistic for being trapped by him that cleverly. Krishna made Arjun sit straight. The grilling is done with. Now you can relax and enjoy. Rekha asked Subhadra.you are the beloved sister of Govind, coveted wife of Arya Arjun and mother of the cutest of all Abhimanyu. Do you feel proud and consider yourself superior to us? Subhadra had a confused expression on her face. Superior ? Me? How can I feel so when he has the most beautiful woman as his first wife? Not even in my dreams I think so. You said facts. I am the beloved sister. My husband dotes on me. And Abhi is my Pride. But when I look at Panchali I feel so overpowered. She is something more than any of us. May be Rukmini Bhabhi is correct. She is of Devine origin. Panchali felt embarassed on hearing Subhadra's words She glanced at Satya indicating her to stop the session. Krishna laughed at Subhadra's sincere admission. Perfect answer Bhadra. Don't ever compare with Sakhi. She is made up for a different purpose. Ulupi asked Panchali. What do you feel when you hear such praises from even your co wives? You feel arrogant? Do you feel you deserve Arjun's love more than any of us? Panchali felt awkward. She looked around. Thankfully Bheem,Nakul and Sahadev left as it is too late. Satya cajoled Panchali. I promise. I end this with your answer. But do say something. Krishna supported. Open up Sakhi. Sometimes coughing up that what Is suppressed inside is good for health. Panchali changed Pragati's position as she is afraid that she may wake up. The crescent moon is looking beautiful surrounded by the white clouds. The chilled night winds are blowing away the curls of Three Krishnas. Arjun's wives awaited the answer from none other than Krishnaa Yajnaseni,born for Arjun's sake.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Great update as always! ;) i'm so thankful to you for giving regular updates,you are doing a great job and i know how hard it can be giving regular updates but you know never fail to give an update,it clearly shows your hard work.Seriously you are too good!! 😊
Waiting for the next update 😉

Thank you Mahima For your good words. It means a lot. Keep writing the Feedback whenever it is convenient.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Are you all still awake? The sacrifice is coming nearer. Arjun, you are the one who is bearing every responsibility. You told me tomorrow revered sages will grace Indraprasth . The kings of Kasi and Kambhoj may arrive by evening. You should take rest so that you can meet up with pressure. I don't think The queen of Indraprasth should be reminded she will be required tomorrow at the Yajnasala inauguration ceremony. Yuthishtir's words cut through the chilling winds and made every one come out of their fun mode. Arjun became alert and stood up. He took Pragati in his hands to help Panchali stand . Krishna told Yudhishtir Just having fun Eldest, Don't worry,We will disperse. Yudhishtir nodded his head and left. Every one walked off disappointed for not hearing Draupadi speak her mind. Satya and Jambavati followed Krishna. Satya could not help but expose her irritation towards the way they were made to stop their fun. Why is Arjun so scared of his Elder brother? I always wonder. She fumed at Yudhishtir. He won't enjoy and he won't let others enjoy. Krishna tried to cool her down. It is not fear Satya. His respect for his brother keeps him on his toes. Satya did not relent. Ulupi who is walking with Chitra felt bad for Draupadi. She got the answer for the question she asked her. Panchali is not Arjun's wife only. She has four more husbands. Especially she is bound towards her duties as the Queen and she can not be that fortunate like all of them who can think of Arjun and Arjun only. Why would she think then that she deserves Arjun's love more than any of his other wives. But she knew even though she is devided among the Five Brothers,her heart belongs to Arjun only...Arjun and Draupadi reached Draupadi's chamber . Arjun carefully placed Pragati in her jhoola. Kirti is in deep sleep on the couch. As he turned to look for Draupadi,he found her lying on her Jhoola, her head hid in the pillow. Arjun sat beside her ,still she did not move. He took her feet which are tender and delicate .He knew the very next moment she will get up. Panchali got up,tried to pull her feet from his hands. Arjun did not give in. He started massaging the feet pressing them softly. Leave them Arjun,Panchali said in a choked voice. Arjun left them and took her close. What happened? Why are you disturbed again? He asked her throwing the curls back from her forehead. Panchali burst out. You know the reason. Still you ask me. Arjun tried to pacify her. Why do you react so much? What he said is for our sake only.You know it. Panchali fumed. Why should he always remind me my duties towards the sacrifice? I know them by myself. I also know that I am not that fortunate like your other wives to sit and enjoy the proceedings. Still I am only made to listen anything and everything. And why did you get up in attention? Don't your brother know that you can manage without sleep? Arjun made her lie down again and made space for himself. You know he is like my father,Krishnaa,It became a habit to show regard and I mean it.Whatever he said,I take it in positive way only. Tomorrow so much is there to tackle that is why he alerted us. Panchali closed her eyes in desperation. He won't change. He can't see fault with his Eldest. But she can very well understand why he said so. Arjun shook her shoulders and asked. Gone to sleep already? Panchali did not open her eyes and replied. Yes Ofcourse.your Eldest's order ,you only said.For our sake only. You also sleep well. Her words are sarcastic. Arjun understood and took her face in his hands. Now answer Ulupi's question. Are you arrogant due to your beauty and you think you deserve my love more than others? Panchali smiled without opening her eyes. Answers won't be given to those who already know the answers.Before she complete her line she was forced into silence by her beloved husband...the Inaguration of the YajnaSala happened with so much grandeure. Ved Vyas assembled Six hundred Brahmin sages by then and for the Inaguration, the main pillars of sacrifice came to bless the Pandavas. It was decided that day itself that Dhaumya and Paila will be the Ritwiks who hold the responsibility for Rigvedic formalities. Yajnavalkya Rishi will hold the responsibility of Yajurveda formalities, Ved Vyas will be The main Ritwik who is called Brahma. Susauma Rishi will hold responsibility to for Sama Vedic Formalities. The sons of these sages called Maitravaruna, Achha vaaka and others took the job of Assistant Ritwiks. Devine sage Narad came down and told the brothers.Your father sent blessings to you all for honouring his wish. Kunti became emotional and had tears in her eyes. She went inside and addressed Pandu. Why were you not here to see the glory of your sons? She wept. Arjun wiped her tears from behind. Who said he is not here? He will watch us with your eyes. Touch us with your...His voice also got broken remembering his father. The Prathama Puja to Ganesh was done and then the Yajnasala is worshipped by bringing cows inside and with the touch of Gomata it became pious. The water from twelve sacred rivers was sprinkled over the land amidst Vedic chants. Panchali in her Green with Red border traditional saree looked Devine. The glow on her face made her look Devine. She worshipped Maa Durga with great devotion. Let our sacrifice be fruitful. Let my husband's hard work reap the Great results he deserve. She prayed. After the formal puja got over she took Pragati from Malini. Where is Kirti? She enquired. Priyamvada told her with a smile. You need not bother now. Arjun kept him under his care. He made him sit before his eyes only despite being busy with his duties. He gave Kirti Abhi's old bow and look how your son is enjoying? Panchali looked in that direction and found Kirti so involved in fixing the bow. Not only that, he came to see if Pragati is sleeping or not ,three times. See he arranged another Jhoola in the corner. Panchali observed the cute Jhoola arranged in the inner chamber that is meant for her relaxation. She had a beautiful smile on her face. Her Arjun will never forget her and her children's needs. Abhi ran to her and caught hold of her legs. Jyesht Mata,Pitastri is asking. You liked Pragati's jhoola or not. Panchali looked in the direction pointed by Abhi and saw Arjun waiting for her answer despite being busy in talks with Bheem and Sahadev. Panchali smiled her ravishingly beautiful smile to indicate her pleasure. And that smile as usual is meant only for her Arjun.
Edited by ltelidevaralak - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!! Missed so much things!!! I need a sunday to finish it!!!
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Missed hundredth page!!! :(
what ever, but i will of course first come in next thread!!! 😆
leave that... all the updates were awesome!!! your krishnaa made me fell in love again for ArDi!!! And as usual, gandhari rocks!!! And that duryodhan!! uff! But i honestly think that if Karna had no bad companionship, he would be a good person... And i can't just bear that shakuni!!! And praggu baby is so cute!!! And iravan is also very cute!!! My humble request to bring ghatotkacha(may hv spelling mistake)!!!😃 and kunti did the most rarest of rare thing!!! but im happy!!! plz update soon!!😃
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

Missed hundredth page!!! :(

what ever, but i will of course first come in next thread!!! 😆
leave that... all the updates were awesome!!! your krishnaa made me fell in love again for ArDi!!! And as usual, gandhari rocks!!! And that duryodhan!! uff! But i honestly think that if Karna had no bad companionship, he would be a good person... And i can't just bear that shakuni!!! And praggu baby is so cute!!! And iravan is also very cute!!! My humble request to bring ghatotkacha(may hv spelling mistake)!!!😃 and kunti did the most rarest of rare thing!!! but im happy!!! plz update soon!!😃

Aanvi, Nice to see your enthusiastic comments. I will see if Ghatotkach can be included. You are mistaken regarding one thing, Anvi, The bad influence is not Duryothan and Dussasan. Karna is the bad influence on Duryothan. It is clearly written in the Epic,who instigated Disrobbing of Draupadi.It is Karna,dear. Duryothan never had the idea. You know whose idea it is to go for Ghoshayatra to humiliate Pandavas? It is Karna. You know who is the culprit of Abhimanyu? Karna. He is the main reason for Every thing. Don't go by StarBharat. We have the most authentic Bori critical Edition that is the culmination of fifty years of hard work. I have the good fortune to visit Poona and work on my project .One more thing Anvi, Karna failed to hit Fish Target. Panchali never restricted him. You are going to write that part now. So a little advice. Don't go by Star Bharat.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
How are you Yukti? Miss you in my OS.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
The Inaguration of Yajnasala brought the feel of Yajna in Indraprasth. The people are highly excited to witness such grand arrangements for Rajasuya that includes twenty four hour food provision for whoever visit the Yajnasala . There are four spacious chambers constructed to provide food for guests. The Ritviks and sage Brahmims have a separate chamber constructed with wood and Palm leaves. It has the capacity to host five hundred of them at one go. The remaining three chambers are bigger wider and meant for
Royal Family,Royal guests and citizens respectively. Each has the capacity to host one thousand at one time. Arjun arranged reception committees who will guide them to that particular dining chambers. The kitchens were separate as per the requirement of those who eat. Bheem and Panchali took care to appoint cooks who are experts in cooking food in different ways. Much care was taken to provide food for Sage Brahmins and Sahadev was appointed to look after that wing. Nakul was appointed to look after food Royal people who need wide range of varieties,and drinks. Vikarna was asked to look after food for citizens. A big argument happened between Eldest and Bheem when Yudhishtir alotted Duryothan the responsibility to collect gifts and tributes. Bheem fumed at Eldest. What do you want to prove Eldest? Don't you know how envious he is towards our prosperity? You should have thought before taking that decision. Yudhishtir 's face turned grim. For how long we will continue our differences? We should move forward and ignore past happenings,Bheem. He explained.Bheem ridiculed.you think they will forget every thing and move on? Eldest,Sometimes you will make me laugh like I never did. Panchali,what do you say? He asked Draupadi who quipped. Yes Ofcourse. We move forward. But when we look back we won't see them come along with us. They will stand where they are and laugh at our foolishness. Bheem clapped his hands in admiration while Arjun is agitated on seeing the stern expression on his Eldest's face. He knew his brother can not bear criticism from family members especially Draupadi. Bheem is an exception who is uncontrollable. Arjun turned to Krishna as usual to bring truce between the warring parties. Krishna smiled and convinced Bheem. Why do you worry? I will ask Satyaki and Satya to handle the gifts section along with Duryothan. Yudhishtir is desparate and grumbled. You people won't change your ways. I would like to ask Dussasan and AngRaj to be in the reception committee and invite all the royal guests. Arjun could not control himself. AngRaj in reception committee ? Guests will turn their backs on seeing his scornful face. And Dussasan? Whose smile is so artificial,I can't imagine him inviting the guests. Better than that our Prativindhya,Sutasom and Iravan will do the job better. Yudhishtir could not take it from Arjun. He retorted. Fine. It is even better to make Kirti,Abhimanyu and Pragati invite the guests. Arjun's face turned red while Panchali got angry. As she is about to say something,Krishna said. Let Maharaj Drupad and Dhrishtdyumn invite the guests with the help of Iravan,Prativindhya and Sutasom. The matter settled and everyone dispersed to meet with their particular tasks. ...The evening in Indraprasth looked colourful with so many new entrants roaming through the royal streets,the premises of The Mayasabha and the surroundings of Yajnasala. The sky is in orange red as the Pradosh Samay brought the feel of Adi Dhanurdhar Sankar Shiv. Sage Ved Vyas went to Yamuna for his Sandhya Vandan and worshipped Shiv Shakti in the temple that existed on the bank. The temple is renovated and painted by the two ardent Siva devotees Krishna and Arjun.The Shivling is ancient and the legend says that Sungod brought the Sivling from Kailas and did Pratishtha there. As Ved Vyas finished his worship he saw Krishna and Arjun enter the temple. He asked them. Do you come here daily? Krishna nodded. In the evenings mostly we do Abhishek here. Ved Vyas felt elated and stayed as the Krishnas chanted Namakam and chamakam. He then walked out and proceeded towards Yajnasala. On his way he saw Aswathama another ShivBhakt do puja to the idol of Shiva in Yogasan. He stopped for a moment and told Aswathama. Son of Drona,worship Shivling. It is more fruitful . Aswathama declined. I am used to worship the idol of Shiv,Munivar. It gives me satisfaction. Vedvyas smiled and proceeded saying So be it. He thought . Future will tell why The worship of Nar Narayan made them invincible. Lingswarup Mahadev will grant them invincibility. You will repent Drona's son. ...The Royal families of Kambhoj and Malav arrived with great tributes. Duryothan received the gifts and sent them to the separate mansion alotted to them. Satya and Satyaki maintained the accounts much to the discomfort of Duryothan . Satya described his expressions to Rukmini Panchali and others . Subhadra enjoyed and praised Satya. Bhabhi, Bhrata alotted correct person to have control on him. Kunti gave Pragati to Panchali and asked her to feed her in the inner chamber before she fall into sleep. As Panchali is caressing Pragati's curls she heard the footfall that makes her heart go ecastic as if she is meeting him for the first time. As she tried to get up feeling inhibited,Arjun stopped her. Just came to have a look at you and my little princess. Going to stay at Yajnasala for the night to see the arrangements for the Sages.Madhav and myself.He came behind her placed his head on her head. How did you feel in the morning? Any inconvenience felt? Tell me. I will rectify. Panchali looked up and smiled. You know more about my convenience rather than me. Why should I bother? Arjun smiled and gave a peck on her earlobe. He bent down to kiss Pragati. Yajnaseni blushed like a new bride.
P