Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: naturelover33

😆 Lovely chapter... loved their nokjhoks... And that yudhi...🤢 I wonder how did that gambler went to heaven!!!!P.s : no offence meant...😊

It is ok. Anvi, All ArDi fans almost feel the same way. I agree with you.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

yudhi-drau 🤢
Anyways loving the way you are taking the story ahead... ;) i love the sweet little moments you give between our ArDi!! :* and thank you so much for bringing in Iravana :))

Thank you and enjoy Iravan's entry.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
It is just before sunrise. Panchali finished her puja along with Kunti,Gandhari and Gurumata. She left Kirti in the chamber and brought Pragati with her. Kunti and Gurumata took the baby who is too active after getting up from sleep early in the morning. Kunti is showering praises on her cute grand daughter and Gurumata is looking at the grandmother with happiness. Gandhari told Kunti. Now you understood why I asked you to extend Arjun's share with Bahu. You got a grandson and bonus is this cute Pragati. What I tell you is Pragati needs a sister to play with. Any way Arjun lost almost nine months because of his war expeditions. He fought wars for Indraprasth not for himself.Be good and give him back his lost stretch with Bahu. Kunti looked at her desparately. Didi Rajasuya is round the corner. She has to sit with Yudhishtir at the Yajna. Gandhari argued. Yudhishtir's turn won't come now. Nakul's turn will it be. His wife Karenu is expecting and he made it clear that she will not leave Indraprasth for delivery as her parents will come here for Rajasuya. Don't throw Bahu in to their lives now. Any way Arjun still has his time with Bahu . At the time of Rajasuya Panchali has to go through so much physical as well as mental stress. Arjun will look after her well. Gandhari made her point. Kunti placed Pragati on the carpet and the baby rolled sideways and comfortably settled on her stomach and tried rising on her hands upwards. Priyamvada is excited and shouted. See Maharani, Pragati did it. We should celebrate. Kunti is excited and called Draupadi who is busy with breakfast arrangements. Bahu Pragati rolled and crawled a bit . Ask the cooks to make Sweets. We have to offer them to Durga Mata. Gurumata called Panchali and asked her to take Pragati for sacred head bath. Kunti massaged oil in her head and body . Bring her back fast. She told Draupadi. Panchali took Pragati and kissed her with pride. Her daughter is too active for her age. She smiled to herself. Whose daughter she is? She asked Priyamvada to help Bheem and walked towards her chamber . Malini must be having hard time with Kirti she thought. As she is walking through the garden that connects her chamber to kitchen she saw a fourteen year boy staring at her standing on the side path. He is dark and has luscious curly hair. And he has hazel eyes...Panchali stopped wondering why that boy is reminding her the joy of her life,her Arjun. Pragati is making welcome sounds as if she knew who the stranger is. The boy approached Draupadi without blinking his eyes. He then bent down and touched her feet.Pranaam Jyesht Mata, he said in his still childlike voice. He is on the threshold of teenage and the voice transformation is happening. Panchali still could not guess who he is. Pragati stretched her hands to the boy who is half bent waiting for Panchali's blessing. Bless my son,princess,he is Iravan.Arjun's Eldest son. Ulupi who just came there informed Panchali with a smile. Panchali gave Pragati to Ulupi and raised him up. She smiled and said. You look so much like your father. Live a long life and enhance the glory of your father. She then hugged him with affection. Naga princess,I am elated to meet the Eldest son of him.Welcome home Iravan,she said. How did you identify me? She asked curiously. Iravan answered with a little hesitation. Mata told me you are the most beautiful princess alive. And you looked Devine. By instinct I guessed you must be the most beautiful princess won by the Greatest archer in the Swayamvar. In heaven they always talk about your Swayamvar . Hearing their words I formed an image in my mind. Panchali smiled. You are good at words also. Inherited from your mother I think. She said and asked .You met your father? He must be returning from his Practice or he must be at Yajna mandap. Take him there.she told Ulupi and touched Iravan's shoulder. Come back after meeting your father and mamaGovind. At breakfast you will meet all your brothers. Abhi will be mad with joy on seeing a big brother.See even Pragati is falling on you. But she has oil all over her body. I will bring her after bath .Panchali smiled at Ulupi and walked off. Ulupi closed her eyes and thought for a while. He must be at the Yajna mandap only. She guessed...Krishna and Arjun are in serious discussions with Maya regarding the construction of Yajnasala.Maya said. I constructed Mayasabha and all the rest houses with much ease.But Yajna Sala is testing my talent. Especially the measurements and directions given by Ved Vyas have confused me to a great extent.But your continuous inputs and guidance only is moving me forward. Arjun patted his back. Don't get stressed up. If you want you can take a short break and then continue with your work.Maya is grateful. Thanks for your concern. I will continue my work. But clear my doubts that's all.Krishna laughed at Arjun. Apart from Abhi here is someone who will ask questions to one who can not sleep without asking his questions of the day.Arjun laughed and remarked. It became a habit to ask why? As he finished his sentence he heard a tender voice ask Why Father? Why did you leave us behind? Arjun is in shock and turned back.The boy arrested his eyes to such an extent that he forgot to blink his eyes. Krishna walked up to him and touched his face. So much like Parth, Asirvad My blessings ,Ulupi 's son.He said warmly. Arjun looked at Krishna's face in surprise.Yes Parth,He is your Eldest son Iravan. Govind explained and moved forward leaving the father and son together.
Edited by ltelidevaralak - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg!!!!! Cuteness overloaded!!!!! Loved my iravana's entry!!!! he is much like ulupi!!! And my praggu baby!!!! uff!! Maar dala!! Hayy!!!! Maar dala!!!
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!! *.* such a cute update 👏 Pragiti and Iravana are so cute!! :D i loved the interaction between Iravana and Draupadi!i'm eagerly waiting for the next update! 😉
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Arjun slowly approached the boy and touched his face. He was thrilled to feel the touch of his own blood live before him unexpectedly. He softened his hair that is curly untamed like his own.Iravan, ...He stammered in a whispering voice. Ji Pitasri,Iravan bent to touch his feet. He got tears in his eyes. What did he do to be born as the Eldest son of the most famous warrior on earth ,No in all the worlds,In heaven he always heard so much praise showered on his father who defeated even the great Indra.Arjun pulled him up and hugged him.Iravan felt warm and secure in his father's arms. Tears rolled from his eyes. Why did you leave us behind ? He repeated his question in choked voice. Arjun understood his pain. He knew how distressful it is to grow without the protective hand of father on head . He lived the painful life having lost his father so early in his childhood. But for the loving care of his grandfather he would have shattered. I have no option Putr.i still have to undergo celibacy for eleven years I regret it Putr, But your mother is so bold and upright that she fulfilled my share of responsibility also. I am thank ful to her. Arjun admitted with honesty and wiped his tears. I am happy you came in time to meet all your brothers and of course your little sister.iravan smiled happily. I met Pragati Pitasri and Jyesht Mata . Arjun wondered. Really? What did she say? He asked. That I resembled you in many ways. Iravan admitted proudly.Ofcourse my son would look like me only. Iravan when I was in Gurukul I was like you only. But you look more handsome than me. Arjun said with his winning smile. As both of them walked together,Ulupi who is waiting at a distance felt relieved. The union happened. Now there is no desire left for her. Arjun asked her. Why didn't you inform me that my son coming over ? Ulupi replied with a smile. I am still doubtful of your reception.You may feel happy or? She lowered her voice as she doesn't want her son to hear her words. Arjun is clearly hurt. What should I do to make you believe that I care equally for you and our son? He asked in a desparately voice.No,I didn't mean to hurt you. It is just a woman's heart that feels inhibited and embarassed for pressurising you for acceptance. Forgive me now. I submit our son before you and you can mould him in any way. Arjun smiled happily. He took her nearer with one arm and Iravan with another arm.Ulupi had tears in her eyes. How long she waited for this moment? .As they walked towards the Dining chamber,Abhi ran into his father and shouted with excitement.Pitasri,Mama told me that my big brother came today? Where is he? Arjun lifted him up and made him face Iravan. He is your brother Abhi. Do Pranam. Arjun introduced the brothers. Abhi is all enthusiasm and observed Iravan carefully. Pitasri he is like you.Jyesht mata told me already. Where is your Jyesht mata ? Arjun asked. She is inside . You know Pitasri,Pragati rolled and crawled on the floor. Grandmother is celebrating. Let us go inside. Arjun is immensely happy. He has two reasons to celebrate. His son's arrival and his little Princess's first moves.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
It is excitement all over for Indraprasth's royal family.Another Pandav Putr entered their Family and made his presence felt.Duryothan felt the pang of jealousy while Dussasan twisted his lips. Karn commented with envy. Looks like Arjun's sons spread over in all directions. God knows how many more happen in future. Mamasri Sakuni muttered under his breath. The scheming Krishna Vaasudev 's plan to make Pandavas invincible . Arjun made alliances in all directions Chitrangada North, Subhadra west Arya in East Alli in South the list goes on. With Ulupi he made peace with Nagas. AngRaj ignorant people like you think that he married several times because of his flirty nature. But in reality it is a master plan of That Krishna Vaasudev. Duryothan is frustrated. Mamasri I don't see any way to curb these Pandavas. Sakuni smiled his viscious smile. Wait and watch. We have the weakest link called Yudhishtir to make a way through. ...The breakfast time is a blast for Children on that day. They had special itoms made on the occasion of Iravan's arrival. Further more Kunti distributed special sweets to every one to celebrate Pragati's first moves. She made Pragati take Ladoos in her hands and close her fists . Pragati enjoyed the act and rubbed her little palms on her grand mother's face. Kunti felt immensely thrilled at her grand daughter's mischeous acts. Arjun took her in his arms and made her rub her hands on his cheeks. Arjun's wives smilingly observed his laad pyaar for his cute daughter and missed having a daughter. Chitra sighed and revealed. I am getting desparate day by day. I should have got one immediately after Babhru. He stayed two years with me then. Ulupi assured her friend. Better late than never.Rajasuya still has so much time to commence. You once speak your mind before him. Rekha raised a doubt. What if we again get a son? Alli laughed and quipped. I still have a chance as I may get twins as per Raja vaidyaa's saying. Arya stressed. Daughter or a son it will be decided. before only.Purva. Nirdharit . But still there is nothing wrong in trying. Subhadra said. I may not have that feeling as I have Pragati growing up before me. Even if she is born to Panchali,she is my husband's daughter only. Abhi and Kirti's sister. Iravan held Pragati and felt the thrill. So small sister he has. And so many brothers to control and play with them as they are younger in age.Krishna expressed his happiness on seeing all the children of Parth. He told him. You know what your wives are planning? Arjun had a question mark on his face. Daughters Parth.They immediately want daughters for them.Krishna said in a teasing voice. But not your sister I hope. She says Abhi is enough for her and Pragati is her daughter like . Bhadra is clever. Krishna praised . Nakul's wife Karenu is pregnant and her Ashirvad ceremony is planned by her parents who just arrived. Kunti told them. My Eldest Bahu takes care of everything. And Kanha's wife Satya also is an expert in planning functions. You discuss with them and fix the date. Jalandhara,Devika and Vijaya had one son each.now Karenu is pregnant . With that every wife of Pandavas posess their own . Panchali distributed beautiful ear rings to Krishna's wives and her co wives . They liked them immensely . Satya taunted Arjun. We have Samantaka Mani that gives gold every day. But you seem to have collected Ten times more . Your wives are enjoying the fruits of marrying the greatest archer. Arjun asked her . You want more? Panchali is your friend only. Ask her and she will open the whole treasury to you. Satya straightly said. I am thinking it is better to ask her to give me the one who brought that whole treasury with his valour. How is my idea Lord? She asked Krishna with a smile on her face. Krishna appreciated her. You are awesome dear. That way I Can have Parth at Dwaraka and enjoy his company. But I doubt Krishnaa Yaajnaseni may not entertain your wish. I am so certain. He winked at Arjun who had a desparate expression . Satya you get so wierd ideas I should say. I should hail Madhav for bearing with your intelligence. He said with a bit of sarcasm.Satya laughed at him and said. Just For Fun. Nothing more.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Another one who wants to be arjun's wife? 😲

The hundredth Page of my Os will be incomplete without you Yukti.One more to go.
Starfish13 thumbnail
What do u mean on more to go nooo u best not be finishing keep going I'm addicted in a good way
Starfish13 thumbnail
Oh yeah what about the cheer haran u can't leave that out an the war please don't end just yet