1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Another one who wants to be arjun's wife? 😲

No one will become his wife anymore. Just Jayanti is one among millions who fell for his charm.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevaralak

No one will become his wife anymore. Just Jayanti is one among millions who fell for his charm.

PHEW...THANK GOD!! Sorry foe all those scoldings!! I just get overpossesive when it comes to ArDi!😆
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
In one chamber the Devine flute is mesmerising the audience but in another chamber, the king is obsessively playing Chausar with Duryothan and Sakuni in turns. Krishna's Manmohak persona with flute at his lips taking every one into a state of bliss that is beyond worldly pleasures of any kind. The Brindavan with Natghat Kanha is visualised and felt by one and all. But Arjun knows the one who is playing flute in such an enchanting manner is perceiving a certain RadhaRani in his inner consciousness. Whenever Krishna plays flute it is a tribute to his love for Radha onceMadhav told his Parth. But Arjun feels for his friend who has to live in the memory of Radha but never to meet her again. Arjun stood with Pragati on his shoulder enjoying the Devine music when Satya approached him with a hurt face. He won't forget her ever I think. She said as if she is murmuring to herself. Arjun sideglanced her and understood her line of thought. So what? He asked in a detached tone.Satya looked at him with pain in her eyes that he never saw before. You won't understand how it feels when the love of your life still cherishes the memories of his past love. You are fortunate as you are loved by one and all.Arjun quipped. Sometimes getting loved by all also becomes a disadvantage . You will be irked when some one whom you never even looked at is obsessed about you.the thought itself will kill you from,inside. Any way you need not bother about Madhav's past love. They are eternally separated. They won't meet again in this life. And why do you want to restrain him from his memories also. See Rukmilni Didi never tried to get hold on him. How happy she is even when she knows her husband is dominated by her co wife and he has the image of his childhood love in his heart. Satya looked at Rukmini who forgot the surroundings and mesmerised by her lord's flute. I can't be like her. So detached and satisfied. Arjun,please ask my lord to stop that Devine music. Then only I will get my husband back from her thoughts. Arjun went on to the stage and placed his hand on his friend's shoulder.Krishna opened his eyes and stopped the flute. Every one came out of trance and clapped . Satya came on to the stage and announced. Every one should come on the stage and announce about whom they are insecure. ...Sahadev looks on with a worried look on his face. Yudhishtir continued winning every round. Duryothan and Sakuni praised him. You are an outstanding player Eldest. It is not easy to defeat you in dice game. Yudhishtir is elated. Really he got expertise it seems. He can win anything if not by valour atleast by Dice Game. Can he win Hastinapur for her sake? He should show her that without entering the battle field he can win their ancestral kingdom developed by his father. The Hastinapur Kingdom.
Edited by ltelidevaralak - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Wow, di! I was so divine!!!! But that yudhi... uff... It's coming!!!!😡 Now what does he want to prove her, huh? That he is better than Arjun!!!!😡
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Draupadi is tensed up. This is not the first time Duryothan called Yufhishtir for Dice Game. It already happened a couple of times earlier. Yudhishtir has this obsession for Dice game but so far he doesn't have company . His brothers hate the game and stays far away from that. The minister of Indraprastha occasionally plays with the King on his wish but without stakes. Ever since Duryothan came he makes it a point to invite the King for that game. So far It is heard that Yudhishtir won but where is the guarantee that the winning streak continues? She should ask Bheem and Arjun to prevent him from playing further. As she is absorbed in her thoughts she heard Chitra's voice. I don't have any insecurity regarding any of my co wives. I am confident Of myself and I believe in my husband's love for me. Thunderous applause followed and Arjun thanked Chitra in his heart. Jambavati came and admitted. I am insecure of Satya. Given the fact that she is the previlieged one she will accompany my lord everywhere. I regret that and feel insecure. I wonder if he remembers me or not. Satya had a smirk on her face while Krishna with a smile promised. Next time I will definitely take you when I go on any expedition. Karenu came and declared. I am insecure of his beauty.the way he takes care of himself keeps me on my toes. I wish he gives less importance to his beauty and learns to be natural . nakul smiled and admitted. I am helpless It is beyond my limit to overlook my looks. Kalindi came and confessed. I am insecure of Rukmini's devotion to Swami. I thought I am his great devotee but no she is far ahead of me. She may win him over with her devotion.. Krishna smilingly taunted. I thought devotion has no competition. But very hard competition ahead. He side glanced Rukmini who blushed and turned red. Then came Rekha I am not insecure of my co wives. We all have our own individuality and speciality. I feel our husband cares for all of us Neela Devi said that she is insecure of Rukmini whose devotion is unparalleled. Arya admitted. I got him due to the grace of Goddess Uma Parvati. She will definitely take care of my marital life. Kunti felt immensely pleased listening to her. Mitravinda also said that she is insecure of Satya's impact on her Lord. Lakshana supported her. Ulupi came on the stage and expressed her feelings. I don't think I have the right to feel insecure of any of my cowives.I don't have that much right on him as they all had. Panchali felt bad for her. She is suffering from inferiority complex she thought. Rukmini confessed in a calm voice. I can't even think of insecurity. For I still consider myself not worthy of him yet. I should evolve as a person and as a wife. Every one clapped at her humble attitude. Subhadra admitted. I am not insecure. I am confident of my presence in his life. Finally Satya confessed. I am not insecure of any of my co wives. But I am insecure because of Arjun's closeness to my lord. As hard as I tried I am not able to replace him but I don't hate him. Their togetherness fascinates me. Panchali said she is not insecure. More than that she did not elaborate. Alli confessed she is insecure of Panchali's beauty. I don't know if I am wrong,but her beauty scares me. It is too intriguing for me, if my husband can look beyond her charm. But at the same time I can swear on his love for me. The other wives of Arjun appreciated Alli's frankness. In their heart of hearts they also felt the same way regarding Panchali but their ego did not let them commit the facts.
Edited by ltelidevaralak - 8 years ago
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

Wow, di! I was so divine!!!! But that yudhi... uff... It's coming!!!!😡 Now what does he want to prove her, huh? That he is better than Arjun!!!!😡

A case of sour Grapes. Anvi,That is it
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevaralak

A case of sour Grapes. Anvi,That is it

yeah, and we hv to digest it...🤢
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yudhi-drau 🤢
Anyways loving the way you are taking the story ahead... ;) i love the sweet little moments you give between our ArDi!! :* and thank you so much for bringing in Iravana :))
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Arjun asked Krishna. What must be the reason for Krishnaa's message. She never asked me to come to her even when I didn't go to her for some reason or other. And she wants you also to accompany me . She also added that we should meet her though we could make it late at night. Krishna is thoughtful. She was absentminded throughout the evening . May be she is worried about your Eldest 's obsession for Chausar. Arjun is silent. He knew she dislikes the game. He and his brothers also are against that . But Eldest is so obsessed. They reached Panchali's mansion and found her sitting in deep thought. Kirti and Pragati are sleeping happily. Krishna sat before her and asked. What is the reason Sakhi? Why are you agitated? Arjun sat beside her trying to analyse her seriousness. Panchali burst out. Govind. You know every thing. It concerns with the Maharaj's obsession with Chausar. Krishna tried to dilute the issue. You know Kings will take pleasure in different things. It is cooking for Bheem make up for Nakul and we two are obsessed with music,wandering ,nature worship etc.panchali said in a firm voice. All those you mentioned now do not harm any one at all. But his obsession it may cost us every thing. Arjun interfered. Why are you worried Krishnaa? We have so much prosperity. Even though he loses some I can pool it up again. Let him enjoy to his heart fill.Panchali looked at Parth with despair. I expected this only from you. How can you oppose him now when you could not oppose then when he demanded you to share your wife. Arjun's face lost its glow. And he could not expect her to ignore his offence . He deserved her harshest rebuke. Krishna who could not see Arjun dull admonished Panchali. Did I not tell you He is not at fault? Fate can not be averted by anyone . Now coming to the present, Parth got so much into your treasury. So let Eldest lose some. Why do you bother? Relax Sakhi. Panchali cooled down. She said in a subdued tone. Govind, I am not against losing some part of my treasury. But I want him to know the value of the hard earned property. He doesn't know the effort that had gone into pooling it up. Because he never had to strive for anything in life. His brothers will see to it that he would get whatever he wants be it a wife or Kingdom or prosperity. Why should he play with Duryothan who is sinful and cunning. Krishna placed his hand on her head. Calm down Krishnaa. Remember two things. That what is destined will certainly happen. And I will always be with you in happiness and sadness. Isn't that enough for you? Panchali looked into his magnetic eyes and confessed. That is the only saving factor for my life. If you are not there I would have shattered over the things that happened in my life.After Krishna left Panchali sat on her Jhoola silently watching the stars and the moon. Arjun placed his head on her lap. Panchali is looking too beautiful in that moonlit night. Her lotus eyes are with Kajal twinkling in the moonlight. Her luscious red lips are too cute and the beautiful nose ring enhanced the beauty of her face. The half plait she has loosened up and the curly black hair spread on her back. Arjun remembered Alli's words that she is insecure of Panchali's beauty. She said honestly but he knew his other wives also feel thus. He got a smile on his lips and Panchali looked down. Why are you smiling? She asked him doubtfully. Arjun taunted Thinking of your lie that you are not insecure. Panchali pretended anger. You think I am insecure?she asked. Arjun laughed. Hundred percent. He answered. You are too insecure to even let me do exercise in the open.Panchali is miffed. I did a good thing only. Otherwise your Indraprasth will be filled with girls who stand in Q to get your grace. See what happened today. Jayanti left all inhibitions and exposed herself. Panchali stopped to look into his face and observe his feeling for Jayanti. Arjun hid his smile and said seriously . Poor girl. Must be heart broken. Shall I go and console her? Panchali tried to push him from her lap and get up.Arjun made her lie down and took her too close to him. Not insecure? See your face once in the mirror. He teased her and Panchali pulled him to her heart and declared. No one should dare to posess that what is Krishnaa's. Enough of your Flirty ways. You will be punished if you disobey my word. Arjun whispered in her ear. I am ready to be punished by you my queen.
aanvi98 thumbnail
😆 Lovely chapter... loved their nokjhoks... And that yudhi...🤢 I wonder how did that gambler went to heaven!!!!P.s : no offence meant...😊