Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
wow, di! such a turn! I first thought it would be romantic, then those clowns came, and everything went funny!!! πŸ˜†hehe, a defeated karn!! you know , I think alli rani is like Jhansi ki rani of that time!! They forgot that alli is not any mere queen she is a ruler!! she knows all tricks!!!πŸ˜†
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
alli and ulupi are my favourite co-wives of draupadi πŸ‘
the others..like chitra and maybe even subhadra to a extent seem childish to me..idk y
but i really like alli and ulupi
ur doing a great job sketching the characters πŸ‘
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Indraprasth Royal family always encouraged fine arts as they felt that it is essential not only warfare but the special talents such as music, dance ,dramas ,painting etc also need to be given equal prominence for the all round growth of a person. The famous duo Krishna and Arjun themselves are artists and took care in providing infra structure to such arts. Whenever they go on vihara yatras they took musicians and dancers along with them. As per the custom of those days the main dancer is called Raja Nartaki and she will present herself in the Royal court and dance on important occasions.They are allowed to spend their life with the person they like and get children. On some occasions The king or any one from the Royal Family can exclusively have them by giving them the rights of a wife. The present Raja Nartaki Kalavati used to be in Hastinapur and she is fortunatenough to wed one of the Army commanders of Hastinapur. She is an expert dancer and only on special occasions she used to exhibit her skill with the permission of her husband. When Pandavas developed Indraprasth like so many in Hastinapur she also came to Indraprasth with her four year daughter Jayanti. By then due to her misfortune she lost her husband in one of the battles fought on behalf of Hastinapur. She is a friend of Priyamvada and enjoyed the care and concern of Kunti and Pandavas. Her daughter Jayanti is now Eighteen years old and learnt dance with dedication. As is the custom she is given an opportunity to present her talent for the first time before the Royal family and their guests. Generally Nakul looks after these things with interest and arranges concerts or dances. Jayanti is getting ready for her performance. Kalavati came to her and gave her final tips. Be dignified and do your job. Concentrate only on your dance. Jayanti asked. Will every one be present there? I mean all the Pandavas and Govind. Kalavati replied curtly. Don't bother about who attends and who won't. Pay tribute to Natarajasundar. (Siva) ...Ulupi sent message to her father to send Iravan. He replied positively. Iravan may reach Indraprasth in a couple of days. Though she is pleased to have him here she has her own doubts. Will Arjun love Iravan the way he loves his other children? Iravan was born in Sadyogarbha that is why he already is fifteen years old. He inherited his father's looks,the dark complexion,the curly hair ,and the hazel eyes. He did not meet his father yet. Sometimes he used to trouble her with questions like Mata, why we don't live with our father? Did he leave us forever? Ulupi tried her best to convince him that his father has greater responsibilities to bear and can not come back. An year back her father took him to heaven to be trained in warfare. Arjun's son should excell in battle skills. Already it is late. Let him learn those skills in heaven.Kauravya said thus and admitted him in heaven. Now since every one assembled here she also wants her son to meet his family especially his illustrious father.Are you daydreaming? Chitra approached Ulupi and shook her from her thoughts. She already wore the sary given by Subhadra. Ulupi remembered. She also has to wear the same sari. As she got ready and came out, Chitra let out a shriek and exclaimed. What if he gets confused on seeing us? If he comes to you thinking that it is me tell truth.Dont steal my chance. She winked at her. Ulupi laughed at her bubbly nature and retorted. Well. I will reveal. Only after fulfilling my purpose. Chitra laughed and they started for the Nritya Bhavan. Alli and Arya also had the same Nokjhok regarding their same saries. Alli told Rekha. Let us cover our faces under veils.we all are of same height. It is really funny to see him confused. Rekha smiled and said. Don't underestimate his shrewdness.He will have his own ways to identify us. Arya already reached the venue with her son. Kunti touched her head and blessed. I don't know why I always feel I am seeing Maa Parvati in you. This colour especially made you look Devine. Her words made Arya blush. Subhadra came with Abhi and asked. Bua, where is your son? Not seen since breakfast. Abhi is asking for him and I have no idea where he is. Kunti told her. Phalgun is at the Yajnasala construction site with Kanha. Some important portion is getting constructed today. He may come late. By the way Bhadra you look cute in this Rani pink. Rukmini should be praised . How nice of her to bring same saris to all of you. Where is Bahu?Till half an hour back she is in kitchen looking after the dinner arrangements. As Kunti finished her sentence,she saw Panchali and Priyamvada coming towards them with Pragati and Kirti. Satya who just entered with Rukmini exclaimed. Panchali, You look awesome in this colour. Wait, your waist belt I didn't see it before. How lustrous it is? Panchali looked embarassed. She doesn't want to reveal the truth that Arjun gifted her that. She gave Pragati to Kunti and told her. I will see the arrangements for the guests to watch the dance performance. Maasi,Will you see if Jayanti is ready for her dance? Priyamvada went to the personal make up room of Kalavati and returned after a while with grim face. At that moment, Theguards announced King's arrival followed by Bhimsen and Sahadev The grandfather , Drupad,Acharya Dron, Duryothan,Dussasan,Karn and Sakuni.Important members of the Royal court are also present. Draupadi checked the puja arrangements at the big idol of Nataraj. The priest became ready to make Jayanti do puja. Kalavati in her Make up room got tensed up. Jayanti did not wear Specially made Payal on her feet. Nakul looked on with tension filled face.
Edited by ltelidevaralak - 8 years ago
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

alli and ulupi are my favourite co-wives of draupadi πŸ‘

the others..like chitra and maybe even subhadra to a extent seem childish to me..idk y
but i really like alli and ulupi
ur doing a great job sketching the characters πŸ‘

Even I like Ulupi and Alli. Iravan is entering the story. Hope you like the part.
aanvi98 thumbnail
wow... you well described life of a nartaki. sometimes many said that they were vaishayas. but you clarified it. even I used to think the same. And I think iravan will have looks of his father and illustrious and calm nature of his mother... he will be cute! but not more that my abhi- krti!!!😳 And embarrassed panchali.. hehe, missed her a lot!!!πŸ˜†
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Priyamvada whispered something into Panchali's ears. Panchali's face changed colour and she called Satya. Jayanti may take some more time to come on the stage. It is her first performance May be she is nervous. Request Mitravinda and Rekha to enthralled the audience. She told her. Satya immediately arranged for the concert by Conveying Rekha Panchali's request. Panchali took Pragati in her hands and called Priyamvada. . Let us go Maasi she said. Kalavati felt agitated on seeing the Queen. Jayanti also stood up and stared at Panchali 's ethereal beauty made her spellbound. Priyamvada started. You made Panchali come here Jayanti. Get ready. The Sabha is waiting for you. Kalavati scolded her daughter. Jayanti, Don't test my patience. Tie up your Payal. Panchali saw the idol of Krishna on Jayanti's make up table.there is a garland of fresh flowers round his neck. Govind is my Aradhya. How can I start my first dance without him and..Jayanti stopped in hesitation. Panchali looked into her eyes and immediately she could gauze through her heart. Another example of hero worship and mad admiration. Panchali gave Pragati to Priyamvada and started. Jayanti, You love dance it seems. I heard you are a dedicated learner. Jayanti replied. I worship dance Maharani, I can't live without it. Panchali continued. So who is the Deity of Nritya kala? Jayanti admitted. Who else? Nataraj Shankar. Jayanti folded her hands. So you are waiting for your Aradhya and whoever.By doing so you are ignoring Nataraj on whose name the art of dance itself has flourished. I hope you would realise your mistake and seek his blessings. Panchali took Pragati and walked off. Priyamvada followed Panchali casting a reproachful glance at Jayanti. As the audience enjoyed the songs of Mitravinda and Rekha the dancer of the evening appeared on stage and started worship of Nataraj under the direction of the priest. Kunti looked at Priyamvada who smiled in assurance. ...Krishna got up and pulled Arjun. Enough Parth, Some one is waiting for us.Let us go. Arjun looked in confusion. Who Krishnaa, why? What happened? He asked. Krishna smiled at him. Your world revolves round your Krishnaa only. Nothing happened to her. Let us go. ...Jayanti started her dance and she first paid her tribute to Nataraj and then commenced the dance portraying Krishna's childhood incidents. As she is mesmerising the audience in Krishna TAtva Govind entered with Arjun. Panchali sighed with relief. Jayanti showered flowers at the feet of Govind and folded her hands.krishna blessed her with a smile. Sakuni smirked. The two of them know how to hog limelight. They demand extra attention. Dussasan commented. I doubt something Mamasri, But the dancer is too beautiful. Karn and Duryothan looked curiously at the proceedings. As the dance reached the pinnacle ,the musicians and the instrumentalists excelled with rythym and melody. Jayanti did the Kaliyamardan dance with so much vigour and children especially enjoyed Krishna's exploits. Arjun looked at Panchali whose lotus eyes conveyed some feeling that he could not interpret but understood her displeasure over something. He then watched Jayanti perform het last item a Tillana in Raag Brindavani. Her Mudras and facial expressions are a delight to watch. Angikam Abhinayam perfect in Jayanti who ended her performance with lan. As every one clapped in applause Jayanti got down the stage and touched the feet of Govind. After getting his blessing,she immediately turned sideways and placed her hands on Arjun's feet. Arjun was shocked at her unexpected move and tried to pull back his feet. Jayanti looked up and gazed into his eyes. Ulupi who just sat behind observed her besotted looks and turned to Check Panchali's reaction.Panchali could very well grasp the essence of that look and she is desparate. Why should these girls cherish that she could never wish to part with even for a moment? Krishna understood the situation and asked Jayanti to get up. Those who are sitting behind. Could not understand what was happening. The King,Bheemsen, And Sahadev who were nearer to Krishna and Arjun realised Jayanti's intention. Satya ,Panchali and Ulupi understood and kept quiet. Satya who wanted to divert the attention of audience announced. In a short while an interesting game will be played on stage. My lord and Arjun will identify their wives with the help of a single item with their eyes covered with cloth. Chitra Alli and others are excited while Arjun fumed at Satya. Madhav. Take her to a sycriatist. She can't have fun at the cost of us. Krishna pacified him. Chill out Parth,have fun. Let us meet the challenge.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Wow, Di! Another admirer for my govind!!!😳 But no one can beat parth!!!πŸ˜†
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another one who wants to be arjun's wife? 😲
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Another one who wants to be arjun's wife? 😲

whaat!!!!Shocked didn't observe it!!! nehiii!!! Parth, tum kyun govind ko beat karne ke liye piche pad gaye ho!!! Leave it na!!! Parth, you better start wearing a burkha!!!😑 otherwise iss baar kuch gadbad hui na, toh hum panchali ke paksh se vaano ki barsaat karenge!! kyun, @ Yukti!!
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Duryothan called Yuthishtir. Eldest brother, Let us play Chausar and have fun. These silly games are for those who enjoy with ladies. Karn supported him. Well said Duryothan, we are fed up of these funny things. Yuthishtir got up and followed them. Panchali looked at them with frustration. Arjun asked Sahadev to accompany Eldest . In the mean while Priyamvada and Kunti called Draupadi to discuss Jayanti issue. Gandhari and Gurumata also are present. Priyamvada told Panchali. Forgive her Princess. Her mother says she will leave Indraprasth with her daughter. Gandhari asked. If she has awareness of her daughter's wish why didn't she cut her in the beginning ? He has no time even to attend on his wives and now this girl? Kunti Kings will have many admirers. It doesn't mean that they have to accept each and every one. She told Kunti . Gurumata nodded in approval. He is already stressed up. Don't burden him further. Kunti told Priyamvada. I agree with Didi and Kripi. Go and tell Kalavati not to leave Indraprasth.At the same time ask her to wipe off the illusion of her daughter. It is natural for any girl to fall in love with Phalgun. But that doesn't mean she can posess him for sure. I know my son never had any inclination towards her. I want to give no importance to this matter. My other Bahus have come here with the hope of having good time with their husband. They should not be disappointed. Gandhari rudely interrupted her. Don't forget he has to allot time for his first wife who deserves him more than any one else. Kunti is desperate. Didi, when did I say she has no claim on him? She pleaded with her. Panchali stood up taking Pragati in her arms. Mata I would leave. Kirti must be searching for me. She is not desirous of taking part further in any conversation regarding Jayanti. Her son is already searching for her. Kirti,I am here. She took his hand and walked out. Satya came behind her. Where are you going? Let us have fun. Panchali stopped and gave a piece of advice to her friend. Satya,Are you mad? You think he won't be able to identify his wives without seeing them? He can shoot in dark. He knows Sabda Bhedi Vidya That is he can shoot his arrow by just hearing the sound. Believe me. You will lose your bet. And same is the case with Govind. He is omnipresent and omnipotent. Sarva Vyapi I believe. Don't make a fool of yourself with your foolish ideas. As she finished they heard claps from behind. Krishna and Arjun came before them and Krishna praised Draupadi. Sakhi you are the best. No one understood me and Parth like you did. Arjun teased Satya. Learn something from my wife. Sometimes I wonder why God forgot to fill your brains at least with a little bit of sensibility. Satya is adamant. I promised entertainment for all the ladies. If not this you should provide some other kind of...Krishna as usual felt concern for Satya. Parth let us help Satya and entertain the gathering. Any way your brother and elders left. We are free . Arjun immediately suggested. You play flute. That will be perfect. Satya also persuaded. Play it Swami, in the mean time I will plan something. Arjun made a face. I am afraid. Again you will eat my brains I fear. He took Pragati in his hands and kissed her. Come Little princess,let us hear your Mama's Devine music. He walked towards the Dias and Panchali,Krishna and Satya followed. Panchali couldn't help but wonder. What Is his reaction towards Jayanti's expression? Krishna walking beside her confessed. Nothing Krishnaa . He has no inclination towards her. Rest assured. Panchali looked into his eyes and exclaimed. Govind! Yes it was a proven fact again. He is omnipresent. She looked at him with awe and admiration.