Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevaralak

true Yukti. Actually the Epic itself got polluted by these Dusht Foursome. In the Epic,they stay more days after the Yajn. But in my story I brought them earlier so that after the Yajn I can give memorable scenes to ArDi before that disgusting Dice Game happens. But I promise I won't get the feel of the story effected even with their arrival.My concentration will be more on ArDi, PaRaV, Abhi Panchali, Pragati Kirti ArDi In that order. Of course I will give page space to Arjun's other wives also.But I won't bring these four in every part. I promise.

thank god..will be waiting for more moments 😳
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Lovely update..yourdescription of the painting was so vivid..i could see it in front of my eyes <3

i didnt get the ending though...why did arjun sigh in relief seeing the elders and yudhi leave ? πŸ˜•

You know Arjun's inhibitions. Satya called him on stage with Draupadi already there.With his cheeky sense of humour,he counters Satya's questions but you know about whom he is scared especially in case of Panchali. So that is why he sighed in relief when the Elders including that particular some one left.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Satya thought it better to take Krishna's help to deal with Arjun. Swami ask your Parth to give the gift to Panchali. He is trying to escape cleverly. She told Krishna in her alluring manner. Krishna obliged. Sure Satya. I will help you. Parth,now do it quick. You have to give her double gifts actually for. painting your picture so well . Arjun immediately pulled him to his side and stated. Enough of pampering her. Now it is my turn to get pampered. You give the gift on my behalf. Krishna smiled at him and assured Satya by nodding his head. Panchali felt embarassed and pleaded with Satya . Leave me now. Let Abhi enjoy the evening. It is his due now. As she started to get down, Abhi ran to her and stopped. JyeshtMata, don't go now. Let Pitasri and Mama give double gifts to you. You drew my picture so well. Now take the gifts from them.panchali tried to convince him but of no use. Suddenly Krishna's voice held the attention of every one. ' On behalf of Parth I am giving my Sakhi the gift that she deserves. The gift is my promise to her...I will protect you always wherever I am, even if miles away from you, I stand by you and save your honour. " Arjun and Panchali looked with shock on their faces, Panchali with unknown fear and Arjun with the same confusion.Krishna continued. ' I hold you Sakhi in high esteem, I respect your honesty, Dignity and Selfless sacrifice. On this occasion I swear I will definitely make those whoever hurts you in any way see their End. And this I swear on my love for Parth. " As Krishna finished his words, Duryothan had a shivering in his veins. Sakuni remarked. To whom is he giving warning bells? Dussasan rolled his eyes and Karn grumbled. Too much . What does he mean to say? I can not understand. Panchali had tears in his eyes. Arjun questioned with his eyes. Krishna became his charming self and asked Subhadra to do Arti to Abhimanyu again. The atmosphere became normal and Rekha and Mitravinda sang a beautiful song invoking Maa Durga's blessings on Abhimanyu. The dinner happened to be one of the best in Indraprasth. Even important people of the city also arrived and blessed Abhimanyu. Subhadra gave Abhimanyu two whitestoned bangles and asked him to give them to Pragati.Panchali liked them so much. She made her daughter wear them immediately. The first gift by her brother. Chitra asked Alli. On seeing Pragati you also must be desiring a daughter. Alli is confused. I don't know. When I see her I want a daughter. But when I see the boys I feel for a son. Ulupi smiled. You will get both. Alli, son and daughter.Rekha told them. My brother sent message. He will send my sister inlaw and my son shortly. I miss him so much. Arya asked Ulupi. Call Iravan also Naga princess, Then every one will be here. There may not be an occasion to meet like this again.He is the Eldest among Arya Arjun'ssons. Ulupi is thoughtful. Iravan is in heaven learning warfare. Will he leave that and come? But it would be nice to have him here. She decided to send message to her father Kauravya.Subhadra came there and offered them very beautiful saris in same colour that is the Rani Pink with golden border specially brought by Rukmini for all of them. Let us wear them tomorrow evening together,she said What is special tomorrow evening? Chitra asked. There will be a dance performance of out Rajanartaki's daughter Jayanti. For the first time she will perform on stage. She is eighteen years old. Subhadra explained. Yes I know. That First performance marks their Public exposure. Chitra said. What does your brother's words mean Subhadra,I didn't understand. Can you elaborate? Subhadra replied.I have no clue at all. My brother's words are more like puzzles. Even Arjun says he can't understand my brother's words.You don't call him Arya? Rekha asked with surprise. Subhadra smiled. No. I never call him that. Chitra teased. Bua's son no? That must be the reason.But Panchali also calls him Arjun. I heard once. She declared.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice updates...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thought of posting few ardi gifs here today 😳 this one is one of my MOST most MOST Fav gif and ardi scene..where draupadi is worried for arjun and misses him and is unable to make the arrow materialize and krishna asks her not to worry as arjun is always in her heart..she closes her eyes thinks of him and the arrow appears ☺️
krishna says a very beautiful dialogue, mann ko sthir karogi, toh vaha arjun avashya dikhai dega. the same is on the gifs below too.

if this doesn't show their love..idk what does ❀️

cr - vicky 😊

Edited by .FairyDust. - 8 years ago
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Wah. Yukti. You are so sweet. So Devine and so intense, the love of Parth and Panchali. Kaise Bhulaaye wo pal. Thank you for again making my Os electrifying with ArDi GiFs. One of my favourite scenes too. Beautiful memories for all ArDi lovers.So nice of you. Thank you very much.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Subhadra nodded. Yes. Even I heard. Chitra is curious to ask Subhadra the question since the day she met her. ' How is your equation with Panchali? Are you comfortable with each other? How is her equation with her other husbands? " Ulupi tried to stop Chitra but she did not even look at her. Subhadra is calm and composed. Ulupi tried to explain. Subhadra, don't think bad of Chitra. She can't keep anything inside. There is no compulsion that you should answer her questions. Subhadra smiled. No I don't take it badly. Chitra 's curiosity I can understand. My equation with Panchali is cordial and amicable. We are neither too close nor too distant. We are happy in our own space. We respect each other and never encroach into each other's space. I find her equation with other husbands warm and respectful. I entered Indraprasth ever since she belonged to Arjun only. Chitra interrupted.But she has to be one year each with one husband, Isn't it? Subhadra said. Yes. But since she and Arjun lost out on many years due to his pilgrimage, Bua gave them extra years. Satya Bhabhi is too fond of her. She says Panchali complements him in every way. But I feel bad. I say No he is dark. And a fairer one suits him more. I argue on my behalf. But in my inner conscience, I always think may be Satya Bhabhi is right. I feel depressed. Rukmini Bhabhi tells me not to compare with Panchali Never. She says Panchali is of Devine origin. The Fire Born. So her beauty is Devine. Subhadra stopped to take breath.chitra persuades.Continue Please. Subhadra started again. Arjun I feel has a special place for her in his heart. If you hear him call her by the name Krishnaa, you realise what I say. Alli agreed. True.I heard him. Even I felt that way. Subhadra continued. Her advantage is she never ages with time. Her beauty is timeless I feel. She looks too young to even think that she has that many children.Rekha nodded. Really . She looks like a bride just got married. Arya said. She is Yajnaseni. That is why she is special. Subhadra confessed. When I see her hair I feel desperate.I never saw any one posess such thick curly shining long hair. Karenu says that long hair gives too much troubles.Chitra said. Even I heard so.Is she dominating? Subhadra replied. No. She is not. She never forces her views on any one.She never commands us to do this that. I thought she likes to hold power but my brother opened my eyes.how? Chitra asked. He said since we all are not that responsible she takes the responsibility and maintains the Finance and every thing. Alone? Chitra asked. No Arjun helps us but She says he only does maximum and gives her credit.Is it true that Arya Arjun met her the day before Swayamvar at Siva temple?Arya asked. Subhadra sighed. There are so many rumours surrounding her swayamvar. I heard they met fell in love but were separated by Bua's word. Arya said. Our Kalinga people say it is true. They attended her swayamvar and criticised the remaining four for looking odd with her. I told Arya Arjun also.Subhadra agreed. That is true. Our King looks too elderly to be her husband. She is petite, slim and young. Rekha said. And Bheemsen looks more her bodyguard with his huge built. Alli remarked. The last two the less said the better. They hardly look her husband's . So who is left? Our husband. Chitra laughed loudly. Ulupi said in her serene voice. Chitra,enough of your grilling Subhadra. Don't think Panchali is walking on flowers. God had given her thorny path to tread.She is trying her best to move along with her life. If we can,we should feel for her,respect her for the woman she is. I dare to admit before you all. She is Arya Arjun's life support. And he her life's hope. Chitra still is confused. Why can't she come and sit with us? Is she egoistic that she is the queen? Ulupi replied firmly. She has no ego Chitra. But where does she get time to sit and gossip like us. Being the mother of a baby I never saw her relax even for a minute.Chitra declared. Subhadra,arrange a get together with her I want to interact with her. Especially after my dear friend Ulupi's declaration that she is Arya Arjun's life. Subhadra smiled and said. One more thing I forgot to tell about her. She loves Abhi more than her own sons. ...Panchali is changing Pragati's clothes. She is too tired. Kirti slept already. It is nearing midnight. She felt Arjun's hands round her waist. She didn't look at him. Go away. You called me miser and you yourself escaped without giving my gift. She sulked. Arjun whispered in his husky voice. Came to give you the gift not in public. But in our kingdom of love. Don't you accept it?
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...,all r discussing draus!πŸ˜† actually the fact is every can hate ardi and drau, or love ardi and drau, but can't deny discussing them!
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Panchali felt something round her waist and looked down. Arjun just finished fitting the waist belt and it is out of the world. The waist belt is very thin and it is made with superb skills. The golden chain is filled with nava Ratnas the nine gems, vajra,vaidhurya,gomedhika Pushyaraga, marakata manikya Neela mutya Pagada . All are in smaller size and they are shining with such brilliance that Draupadi is awestruck and could not speak instantly. On top of it it has stunning golden side chains attached to it with small hangings that are sounding whenever Panchali moves. Liked it? Arjun asked looking at her face that mirrored her feelings. Panchali kept Pragati on the couch and turned to him. Where did you get it from? She asked placing her hands round his neck. Not from your Tijori.Arjun smilingly told her. Then? Panchali is too curious to know. Arjun told her. I specified the design to Maya and he made it as per my taste. Arjun checked the waist belt and commented. I am absolutely perfect in measuring your waist. That is why it fitted so well, Panchali blushed and praised the gift. It is too cute Arjun, It is unique. Arjun observed her blushing cheeks and smiled. Just like the bride with the garland. You know the ornament's beauty can be felt when you have only that one and nothing else. Arjun started his poetic lines. Panchali hid her smile and kept Pragati who went into deep sleep in the Jhoola. Arjun continued. The beautiful waist belt embellishes your beauty like nothing else does. Arjun moved closer and whispered in her ear. I hope you understood what I meant to say. ...Krishnaa, Panchali closed her eyes intoxicated by his love and passion... ...Did you see any kind of trouble among the Pandavas regarding Panchali? Duryothan asked his wife Bhanumati when they are alone . Bhanumati replied with a vexed expression. Why would there be animosity between them? They follow a particular code of conduct ,a rule. So no question of any trouble. At present she belongs to Arjun. Duryothan made a face hearing Arjun's name from her. That is the reason for the glow of face. He paused and remarked. Of Draupadi. Bhanumati understood his satire and turned her face away with disgust. How are his other wives? Subhadra? And that AlliRani? Bhanumati replied curtly. They are all nice. Alli has no bad feelings at all. She is enjoying her premotherhood days so happily . Arya for God's sake don't try to expose your intolerance for Pandavas. They have so much support inside and outside Indra Prasth. Duryothan pretended innocence. Priya Bhanumati? Don't think otherwise. We came here with good intention only . To spend time with our cousins. but not to create trouble. Rest assured. He took a reluctant Bhanumati into his arms ...Parvati approached Siva and addressed him. Swami, open your eyes. I have a request to make. Mahadev opened his eyes slowly and smiled at his Uma Parvati. Now what happened Uma ? He asked.Parvati sat near him. Your Alli is too happy with Arjun. I told you no? Arjun wins her heart. Mahadev said with a warm touch on her shoulder. Alli is happy swami. But I want Chandra to let Varchas stay on earth for a longer period. Won't you see How he is loved by one and all. What will happen to Subhadra and Panchali when they lose him on his sixteenth year? And your Arjun,how could he bear his separation? Even my brother loves him so dearly. Change the destiny Swami. Let Abhimanyu live full life. Sakti pleaded with Siva. Mahadev nodded his head. Parvati, Destiny can not be changed by me or by you . Chandra will get him back as decided on the thirteenth day of the war. Then only Arjun will use his full mettle to destroy Evil. But Abhimanyu's name will shine as long as the stars, sky ,earth , life remains . His fame will be sung by generations to generations. Mahadev closed his eyes as Uma looked helplessly unable to digest the bitter Truth.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

Wow...,all r discussing draus!πŸ˜† actually the fact is every can hate ardi and drau, or love ardi and drau, but can't deny discussing them!

Yes. Truly that is the fact why ArDi can not be ignored by haters also.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Alli visited Arjun's practice site.,She is curious to see him practice but did not venture to go. But her adventurous spirit did not let her stay back from going there. She could not go because Arjun practiced so early and she is not able to get up that early. But Alli finally got up and walked towards the place which she once watched from her terrace. As she reached there Arjun is full of concentration and Gandiv is seriously bending as he likes. Alli observed the fastness with which he is fixing and releasing the arrow. And the left hand usage. She wondered at how he is equally proficient with that hand also.She sat there a little away from him behind the big mango tree. Because of not used to walking that much she got exhausted. Arjun suddenly felt some one watching him and turned back. He was clearly surprised to see Alli there. He came nearer. Just then the sun rays are making their presence felt. The rays are falling on Alli's face and she is glowing in golden colour. Arjun approached and placed his hand on her shoulder. Why did you come here so early? Is every thing well? Any important matter to discuss? He asked with concern. Alli's face turned red. Why? I can't come here to see you otherwise? She asked bluntly. Arjun smiled at her reaction. Did I say that? But I would have come to you had you sent a message. He said in a soft voice. Alli taunted. You will come to me? How many times you promised but broke your promise? Don't worry. I just came to watch you practice.Not to steal your time. Alli said with bitterness. Arjun observed she is gasping for breath due to exertion. He went to the adjacent lake and brought water with the bowl he uses daily after practice.He made her drink water and Alli felt relieved. Arjun silently watched her and asked. Say something. Alli suddenly admitted. I didn't like your cousins. They are ill mannered. Arjun sighed. What is new in that? Both of them must have made some nasty comments he thought. He asked the same. Alli revealed. Previous day they introduced themselves to her and tried to grill her about her reaction to Arjun's behaviour with her in Madhurai. Arjun got angry. He remembered his Madhav's words. They would definitely try to make an issue of it. What did you tell them? He asked her doubtfully.Alli teased him with a smile. That you forced me to accept you as my husband by manipulating me cheating me.Arjun became serious and stretched his hand to take his Gandiv that he kept near the tree. Alli stopped him by placing his hand round her shoulder. So angry? I can't believe that you who look so nice can show that much anger. Alli is enjoying this early morning encounter with him.Arjun still is silent. Alli placed her hands round his neck and admitted looking into his eyes with love. Ulupi predicted that I will get a daughter and son also. Arjun felt happy. His Pragati will have a sister if Alli gets a daughter. But what did Alli tell his cousins? That is bothering him.Alli understood his tension. She kept her head on his heart drawing nearer to him. I told them I very much wished to be your wife and Goddess granted my wish. Arjun felt relieved. He rewarded her by kissing her on her forehead just then heard the voice of Duryothan from behind. Arjun, So the day begins with this for you. Great. Arjun held Alli tightly and looked back. Duryothan is smiling his trademark smile. Beside him stood his friend Anga Raj looking into Arjun's face with a smirk. What is so surprising? Arjun enjoys his amorous adventures just like he enjoys his archery. Karn said in a sarcastic tone. Well said AngRaj ,Krishna's voice is heard from behind.Parth has the unique appeal to impress his rivals with his archery and his women with his charm.Isnt it Alli? Krishna asked mischeously. Arjun felt relieved on seeing Krishna. Alli smiled at Krishna and unhesitantly answered. Yes Govind. That is true. I am the live example. In fact all his wives can bear testimony for that. She side glanced Karn with a teasing smile on her lips. Karn's face turned grim and he asked Duryothan.Shall we move over? Both of them cast glances of jealousy at Arjun and Alli and left. ...The evening bore a festive look as There is a beautiful dance performance to be presented by Jayanti the Rajanartaki's daughter.