Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Draupadi...Yudhishtir. The family priest told Drupad that the formality of Draupadi's marriage with Yudhi had been completed .He said that since four more marriages are left they can not start their conjugal life yet. He informed the same to Yudhi and Drau. He said that they can stay together for a couple of hours in the evening and accept the wishes of friends and relatives.Kunti felt happy on seeing her Eldest married.She told Drau that he will never give any trouble to her as he is so compassionate at heart.draupadi listened silently. In the evening,Yudhi entered Draupadi's private chamber which is unique in its grandeure and possessed the artistic touch of Draupadi every where. Princess of panchal, you seems to have great taste .your palace is really different. Yudhi praised her. Draupadi acknowledged him with a smile. My father contributed with his ideas I can not take whole credit.she informed him.After a pause Yudhi continued. We are grateful to your father for making us feel at home.After our ordeals, we never hoped such warmth and affection especially after his humiliation at our hands for the sake of Guru Dron. It is not easy to forgive so soon. Draupadi clarified.Father never thought that way.He understood the situation. He worships valour. Yudhi looked into her eyes and smiled.I understand.Your father himself is a great warrior.Arjun was able to defeat because he is young,swift and agile. Arjun is so dedicated to guru Dron.So he did'nt think twice to fight with Panchal. Draupadi kept silent as Arjun's name caused gloom that made her face become pale. Draupadi changed the subject. I heard you are well read and authoritative in matters of sastras and moral sciences. I would like to learn from you.Father and brothers are more interested in warfare,especially archery.I did'nt have much help from them. Yudhishtir nodded positively and said Spies brought information that Hastinapur came to know about the existence of pandavas in Panchal.Kaka vidur sent a message that King Dhritrashtr is trying to convince Duryodhan to welcome us back. If they oblige and give a part of Kingdom you will be the queen sitting beside me on the throne. Draupadi felt uncomfortable thinking about Hastinapur. Somehow she always felt doubtful about that bunch of kauravas and karna. Mother says you are the symbol of goddess Lakshmi to have entered our life to make it prosperous. Yudhi has satisfaction in his eyes,to have got her as his wife Draupadi did not answer.She suppressed her inner conscience,which is goading her to say "do I have another option?" Yudhishtir looked through her silence and reminded her.Take rest princess.You have to deal with Bheem tomorrow.He is over enthusiastic. But good at heart. Draupadi replied"I understand."
ltelidevara thumbnail
For ever in your service,Bheema,,,Draupadi. Bheema is on cloud nine.He is enjoying every minute being with Draupadi.The marriage process is going on with Bheem. Doing every thing in his own way.Draupadi is trying to control her laugher on seeing his antics.Yudhi,Kunti and nakul are on their tows lest Bheem would go over the top and make it hard for the royal priest.Arjun was strictly restricted to his chamber as Kunti feared he would again throw himself into any kind of adventure which may cause tension .Krishn stayed back with him as per Kunti's wish. Satya is changing places ,visiting the mandap once and disturbing the friends at her will. For Arjun it is irksome to stay indoors without practice or do things at his own accord.He looked at Krishna with irritation.Why did you agree with mother?How boring it is to stay without activity.Madhav let us go to the stable and see how my pavan is doing. He pleaded with Krishna. Not done.Parth.Let Bua be happy attending to Bheem's marriage.Arjun's face got clouded for a moment and became normal again.Let us go to Bhrata Bheem's marriage then.Krishna looked seriously into his eyes Got the courage to see her with others? Arjun said assertively.Yes,I can. But my sakshi don't prefer to see you there .She may not be bold enough. Krishna said. .Arjun .she should better get used to it.There is no other option. Arjun stood up but Satya stopped him putting her hand on his shoulder.Arjun,Bua asked me to tell you .She had kept an abhi sheik at shiv Parvati temple.She wants you and my lord to do that personally.She asked you both to complete it and then be present at the royal lunch.Arjun looked at Krishna who said.Go and tell Bua that we will meet her at lunch.Satya started to leave then approached,Arjun,If you got bored I have so many. Ideas in my mind to make you show your techniques,Shall we try that? Arjun pulled Krishna almost making him fall on him and said.Let us leave before she eats my brain.Govind laughed and followed him
ltelidevara thumbnail
Draupadi welcomed Bheema in her chamber,He also praised the decoration and taste ,he then started to tell her about hidimba,who is so warm and loving.Draupadi asked him.Why did'nt you bring her here.Bheem nodded his head.She is the queen mother she should be with our son Ghatotkach,who will rule rakshasas. Draupadi started wondering,Why is'nt she feeling jealous on hearing about Hidimba.She remembered how she got disturbed listening about Aarya and Subhadra, Bheema brought her out of her thoughts.You know Draupadi how happy we all are.All five of us besotted by you in the swayamvar ma dap itself. Arjun only can win the contest.why did your father so into archery.Nakul and me blamed ourselves for not excelling in archery,I am sure the Eldest and sahadeva also must have been sad. Draupadi silently listened to him.Bheem then laughed loudly. I thank my mother for gauging our feelings and making way for the fulfilment of our desire.Even Eldest I thank him for making the decision.Draupadi got angry.Not even once they thought of her wish.Taken for granted. Now what are you thinking I thank you also for approving our decision.When did she approve of it?she could not remember. Bheem smiled his innocent smile,Don't look bewildered,I will take care of you like I care for mother,You can't expect such concern even from Arjun. Draupadi shockingly asked ,Why? Bheem instantly.you know he has a wandering spirit.always on the move.He has attitude with girls.Draupadi looked at him with wide eyes.Why do you say so?Bheem looked at her with pity.You don't know how girls used to fall for him in Hastinapur.Nakul is famously handsome.But girls never hovered round him.You know why?Draupadi is all ears. Like Krishna, his dark complexion casts spell.And his curly hair,girls are mad after his locks.mother always was afraid of those girls,friends of Dussala who never missed a chance to listened to him playing veena or reciting poetry.Draupadi's heart missed a beat. How can she win his heart?how can she keep those crazy girls away? After all satya told truth. Bheema laughed in a smug manner. But I like my brother so much.You know he can shoot in dark also and ambidextrous . Above all he worships nature.He can not stay indoors for a longer time.Now Draupadi got a very clear picture of Arjun,who shared all his characteristic traits with Govind.That is why became such close friends.It seems quite difficult to handle him even for a fire born like her.Bheem affectionately looked at her and assured her.Dont worry dearnI will forever be in your service.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Liking the story very much πŸ˜ƒ
ltelidevara thumbnail
Krishnaa. Weds Phalgun. The whole of Kampilya came to life.They want to celebrate the much desired marriage of their exclusively beautiful princess with handsome and valiant Dhananjay.All of them wanted to greet Arjun and Draupadi by attending their marriage with their whole families.Even Drupad's friendly kings and wellwishers are specially attending the marriage mainly to see the winner of the contest closely and bless both.Aspiring father's of unmarried daughters very much want to utilise the occasion and offer their daughters to Phalgun.They want political alliance with Arjun.They are not bothered of Arjun being the third pandav and there by won't get the throne for himself,Yudhishtir being the Eldest.They very we'll know that Arjun's valour will establish the kingdom of his brother.So he is indispensable and if he wants he can at anytime secure a kingdom for himself .Drupad understood the mindset of his people far before and changed the venue of the marriage from indoors to outdoors.He himself is not less excited.He was brimming with energy and looking after the arrangements personally. A very big stage was erected in the open space adjacent to the royal garden.Thousands of varieties of flowers were used to decorate the stage and mandap.Drupad by now got to know the taste of Arjun. So he tried his best to keep every thing grand but natural. Arjun got up so early as he just could not sleep further.Mother kunti came to him and blessed him kissing on his forehead,Phalgun,my blessing will always be with you.I will never forget your magnanimity towards your brothers.Now be ready without delay.Krishna is coming to look after every thing.Just when she left Krishna came with the gorgeous silk garments sent by his father Vaasudeva .Now Parth,Don't put a face that shows your emberassment inplace of sheer pleasure.Today you are getting married to the most beautiful woman on earth.That too by winning her not like your brothers who got her as bonus .Enjoy the moment . Parth frustratingly asked him.Did you see how Maharaj Drupad lost his control in every thing...".. See how the venue got changed What will my Eldest think.They got very simple marriages and I. He could not complete his lines. Krishna said firmly.Parth,I already told you once, I am telling you again.your brothers should learn to be thankful for their good luck,they got Krishnaa as their wife.They should not compare with you.As the winner,you have certain privilieges.Parth,let king Drupad fulfill his heart felt desire fulfilled in his own way.He deserves it. He has his obligations also as he should present you before the whole universe that his pledge had been fulfilled.So many kings are attending today to greet the winner of fish target.Krishna ruffled Arjun's luscious locks.Now dear Parth,bask in your own glory,Enjoy the limelight and make my sakhi happy.You know yesterday satya challenged me that she will make Krishnaa irresistible by doing her make up differently and make you swoon over her. My sakshi is already gorgeous and if satya adds spice,you can't even imagine.I told satya that I will make you surpass my sakhi in every way.Now change your expression and co operate with me .I should prevail over satya. Arjun laughed at this and followed his Madhav .
ltelidevara thumbnail
Draupadi felt like dancing in her chamber.Ever since she got up she can not control herself,Today is the day she dreamt of She will be with him,whole day,He can not escape on the pretext of adventure or commitment. She would like to enjoy the moment and make it memorable .Satya came in a hurry .Now dear,you can dream afterwards.I got a task at hand,I challenged my lord that I will make Arjun swoon on seeing you today.He said he will make his Parth irresistible and you will be mesmerised on seeing him.I laughed happily.I want every part of my body and soul look beautiful for his sake.I want to see if the great savyasachinam can resist himself from praising my beauty.Draupadi thought so.Satya instantly got into action.She made Draupadi's hair into a single plait instead of a bun.She knows Arjun likes every thing to be simple.She made Draupadi wear not a red lehenga but a light pink and half white one which enhanced her beauty.Only jasmine flowers and pearls are used in her hair and as her jewellery.Her natural fragrance and dark complexion embellished her whole personality.Satya got immensely satisfied. She smiled proudly.Now Arjun should bow before your beauty. Draupadi looked in the mirror.She already felt Arjun's eyes on her. She can't wait to see his reaction. Drupad welcomed Arjun with great pomp and grandeure.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Dhrishtadyumn,Satyaki,Yudhamanyu and many youngsters of Kampilya danced before Arjun's horse.Krishna never left his side. And accompanied Arjun on his own horse.The royal ladies did Arati and showered flowers on his head.He was brought to the Mandap where Draupadi is Satya by her side,Arjun faced Draupadi and could not avert his gaze.Draupadi looked breath takingly beautiful,in her simple make up.Krishna smiled at satya conveying his appreciation.Satya teased him. Now what do you think of my skill Arjun,How did I present your wife?She expected genuine praise from him.Arjun looked at her with attitude,Come on satya,when natural beauty is there what extra thing is to be added? For a moment no one understood his mischievous Comment except Krishna who applauded him,patting on his back,Parth you are too smart.You are praising my sakhi indirectly .He is happy for Parth for finally acknowledging her beauty without inhibition.When satya understood,she got immensely angry with him.So much,attitude,not done Arjun,see my krishnaa out scored you,my lord lost the bet,Satya knows in her heart how irresistible Arjun is looking,in his blue white garment,with his silky hair flying over his head with very less jewellery to compliment his looks.Krishna smiled at satya challengingly,Don't lie dear,If you want I will make all the waiting princesses of Aryavarth make alien before you.Hearing his words Draupadi looked into Arjun's eyes as if to know the truth,Arjun smiled at her as if to indicate he understood her feelings.As Drupad and Kunti came over with the royal priest Krishna made his two krishna's stand together and blessed them wholeheartedly.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thoroughly loving and enjoying your writing. πŸ‘
please update soon 😳
ltelidevara thumbnail
Draupadi is thoroughly enjoying her moment of bliss with her beloved husband,She is not perturbed by the fact that kunti,Yudhi ,are sitting in the front row and watching the procedure.She is flying in heaven on hearing Arjun's comment about her beauty,she felt that moment made her life worth living.As for Arjun he is too conscious of his brother sitting in front and trying to look all cool and composed.krishna's continuous councilling also did not help him get rid of his inhibitions.He also understood that in this matter he can't get full cooperation from his fire born wife whose face is a mirror of her innermost emotions.Her besotted expression on seeing him is like a writing on the wall that can be read by any one.As for his fathering law,Drupad,he is equally obsessed and forthcoming and even a small boy can understand his feelings for him.Father and daughter both vie with each other in putting him in trouble. Krishna took his hand into his and reprimanded him.Enough Parth. It is time to keep your eyes on your wife and no one else.The royal priest ordered them to take pheras and when they stood up,the citizens showered flowers on them shouting with joy.The royal guests felt jealous towards Drupad for getting the greatest archer as his soninlaw law, Krishna and satya showered flowers on them in competetion with each other,Drupad's tears of joy blurred his vision making him unable to see his dearest daughter with his coveted son in law. He wiped his tears and blessed them placing his hand on their head,He shivered with fear reminiscing the pre marriage events,What would have happened to his dream of Getting Arjun as his soninlaw if he was forced to marry her to Yudhishtir only?he looked at Yudhishtir whose calm and composure evoke respect for him . But Arjun,he looked at his favourite damaad who is putting sindoor on Draupadi's forehead,They both look like Lakshmi,Narayan he wondered.The royal priest asked the king to offer presentations and Drupad's love for Arjun crossed all boundaries.he gave him the nicest horses. Chariots and a diamond studded bow that was used in Fish target.He personally brought two diamond rings and made them exchange He told Arjun that they were made with their ancestral gems and asked Arjun to always keep it on his finger.On seeing Arjun embarrassed as usual,Krishna laughingly assured him Maharaj Drupad don't worry I will ask Krishnaa to keep an eye on him and check it day and night,Draupadi blushed but smiled at Krishna Arjun tried to fix his looks on Krishna to prevent such talk but satya intervened and taunted him.Arjun,now you are not only a younger brother,Learn to be a good husband to krishnaa,you better learn from my lord. She seriously said Draupadi laughed at Arjun's expression showing his annoyance. Arjun looked at her melodiously ringing laugh and swept off his feet ,She was after all,the most beautiful woman,the universe has ever witnessed.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Enjoying the story very muchπŸ‘πŸΌ