Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Arjun suddenly remembered the promise he gave to Chitra. It is already late as he went to his Gutudev's rest house and checked if every thing is fine. Krishna went with Satya who wished to discuss Abhi's birthday arrangements. Gurumata did not let him leave instantly. She along with Dron made him tell in detail Khandava Dahan and His conquests in northern direction. Guru Dron felt proud of him. Gutumata put the Kajal Teeka on his cheek . Arjun, I wonder if you are the same cute five year old who could not sleep in his mother's absence. Arjun smiled. I am the same even if I grow old Dron went to sleep and Gurumata asked. You have as many as seven wives. Are you keeping Bahu happy? You can ask her and punish me if you find fault with me. Arjun bent his head down mischeously. Gurumata slapped on his cheek and remarked. You are a father of a daughter. Grow up now be responsible. Aswathama who was given the upstairs got down and said . I have to admit. Arjun, you really converted this barren land into Indraprasth. It is just like heaven on earth. Arjun smiled and said. Blessing of Gurudev and Gurumata. He touched Kripi's feet and walked out. If Aswathama is spell bound by Indra Prasth what would happen to that Envious Duryothan on seeing such glory. As he entered Chitra's chamber he found her in deep slumber she did not even change her dress. Babhru is beside her sleeping peacefully. Arjun kissed on her forehead and walked off. He knew who will still wake up waiting for him. He entered Panchali's mansion and saw his daughter alert and playful in her Jhoola.panchali just made Kirti sleep by patting his back. Arjun lied beside his son and said. Get me also into sleep. I have do much to do. Arjun took her hand and placed it on his heart then closed his eyes. He immediately went into sleep and Panchali felt concerned. He is working too hard to make things happen. He needs to take proper rest. Panchali took her hand from his and covered the blanket for Father and son. Arjun threw it away with his feet and his son did the same. Like father like son.Panchali affectionately planted a peck on their cheek. Arjun had sound sleep and got up early as per his habit. He washed his face and saw his queen get up . He played with Pragati and waited for Panchali to come after getting ready for Puja. Panchali looked so serene and pious in her green saree and Arjun appreciated her not with words but with his looks. Panchali asked Malini to be with Kirti who is sleeping. Arjun took Pragati and walked Panchali followed. It is still dark and just the sky is gearing up to welcome Usha who will welcome sun god. Cuckoos on the mango groves are singing Kuhu Kuhu . Arjun is asking Pragati, ' My princess did you hear Kuhu Kuhu, the little one is smiling at her father's nature worship. Panchali felt immensely peaceful,just walking beside him in that early Prabhat.He did not say any thing,She did not listen anything. But the serenity,the calmness,the silence made her pray . Iswar make my day begin like this,make this moment Saswat,permanent,just he and me. Bless us with togetherness. As they entered the worship room,Kunti and Gurumata are waiting for Draupadi. Priyamvada took Pragati . My two eyes are not enough to see them Kunti Gurumata confessed. Kunti's face became dull then she asked Arjun. Stay for Puja. Arjun smiled and closed his eyes. He prayed to Durga. Keep my family happy. Keep my Krishnaa happy. He opened his eyes touched their feet and told Kunti in his resonant voice. You know my archery is my worship. Let your Bahu do Puja to your Satisfaction. He glanced at his Krishnaa a split second and walked off to get his Gandiv,his other soulmate apart from Krishna and Ktishnaa.

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
IT WAS CUTE!!!😳 And the blanket thing... hehehe... it was cute!!! You know, even i do the same!!!πŸ˜† hehehe!!! i am like parth!!!😎 And kripi is my fav after gandhari!!!πŸ˜† loved this update!
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Arjun suddenly remembered the promise he gave to Chitra. It is already late as he went to his Gurudev's rest house and checked if every thing is fine. Krishna went with Satya who wished to discuss Abhi's birthday arrangements. Gurumata did not let him leave instantly. She along with Dron made him tell in detail Khandava Dahan and His conquests in northern direction. Guru Dron felt proud of him. Gutumata put the Kajal Teeka on his cheek . Arjun, I wonder if you are the same cute five year old who could not sleep in his mother's absence. Arjun smiled. I am the same even if I grow old Dron went to sleep and Gurumata asked. You have as many as seven wives. Are you keeping Bahu happy? You can ask her and punish me if you find fault with me. Arjun bent his head down mischeously. Gurumata slapped on his cheek and remarked. You are a father of a daughter. Grow up now be responsible. Aswathama who was given the upstairs got down and said . I have to admit. Arjun, you really converted this barren land into Indraprasth. It is just like heaven on earth. Arjun smiled and said. Blessing of Gurudev and Gurumata. He touched Kripi's feet and walked out. If Aswathama is spell bound by Indra Prasth what would happen to that Envious Duryothan on seeing such glory. As he entered Chitra's chamber he found her in deep slumber she did not even change her dress. Babhru is beside her sleeping peacefully. Arjun kissed on her forehead and walked off. He knew who will still wake up waiting for him. He entered Panchali's mansion and saw his daughter alert and playful in her Jhoola.panchali just made Kirti sleep by patting his back. Arjun lied beside his son and said. Get me also into sleep. I have so much to do. Arjun took her hand and placed it on his heart then closed his eyes. He immediately went into sleep and Panchali felt concerned. He is working too hard to make things happen. He needs to take proper rest. Panchali took her hand from his and covered the blanket for Father and son. Arjun threw it away with his feet and his son did the same. Like father like son.Panchali affectionately planted a peck on their cheek. Arjun had sound sleep and got up early as per his habit. He washed his face and saw his queen get up . He played with Pragati and waited for Panchali to come after getting ready for Puja. Panchali looked so serene and pious in her green saree and Arjun appreciated her not with words but with his looks. Panchali asked Malini to be with Kirti who is sleeping. Arjun took Pragati and walked Panchali followed. It is still dark and just the sky is gearing up to welcome Usha who will welcome sun god. Cuckoos on the mango groves are singing Kuhu Kuhu . Arjun is asking Pragati, ' My princess did you hear Kuhu Kuhu, the little one is smiling at her father's nature worship. Panchali felt immensely peaceful,just walking beside him in that early Prabhat.He did not say any thing,She did not listen anything. But the serenity,the calmness,the silence made her pray . Iswar make my day begin like this,make this moment Saswat,permanent,just he and me. Bless us with togetherness. As they entered the worship room,Kunti and Gurumata are waiting for Draupadi. Priyamvada took Pragati . My two eyes are not enough to see them Kunti Gurumata confessed. Kunti's face became dull then she asked Arjun. Stay for Puja. Arjun smiled and closed his eyes. He prayed to Durga. Keep my family happy. Keep my Krishnaa happy. He opened his eyes touched their feet and told Kunti in his resonant voice. You know my archery is my worship. Let your Bahu do Puja to your Satisfaction. He glanced at his Krishnaa a split second and walked off to get his Gandiv,his other soulmate apart from Krishna and Ktishnaa.Panchali finished her puja and told Kunti she will go to Subhadra's mansion to wake up Abhi on his birth day. Priyamvada followed her with Pragati. As they reached,Subhadra is desperately trying to wake him up with Rukmini and Satya and Jambavati making equal effort. Abhi who already woke up did not open his eyes waiting for someone else. Panchali went inside,sat beside him and lured him. See who came to wake you up. Abhi immediately opened his eyes jumped into her lap and told Subhadra. Maa Did I not tell you that Jyesht Mata will come with Pragati? See they came. Subhadra is apologetic. He told last night. But I thought you must be busy with puja and I want to get him ready before the other guests come. I am scared of them to say the least. Panchali understood whom she meant. It is Duryothan and others. Satya laughed and assured. Don't worry I will tackle them in my own way. Panchali and Subhadra made Abhi sit and put a long red Tilak on his forehead. Kunti Gandhari and Gurumata came to bless him before he took bath.They did Arti and put oil in his curly hair. The akshatas were given and every one blessed.Abhi. Panchali hugged him closer not minding the oil that will spoil her saree. May you live with my Ayush(lifespan)also. She got emotional.Just then Krishna and Arjun entered. No emotional scenes Sakhi, Only entertainment today. Krishna declared. Panchali controlled herself and gave Akshatas to Both. Where is my present? You both said that you will give one present for one hour. Abhi is excited for his gift. Arjun opened a box that has small armour,(kavach) of Abhi's size ,a helmet and hand guards.As he showed them to Abhi he jumped in joy and Subhadra took her head in her hands. Bhrata you also encourage him why? Is this a birth day present? She confronted him. Krishna smiled and assured. He is worthy of such presents only.Bhadra,You know who he is. The son of the greatest warrior and nephew of Krishna Vaasudev. He is the hope of Kurus.hope of Kurus. Hope of Kurus. Krishna's voice resounded making every one look at him in awe.

ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

IT WAS CUTE!!!😳 And the blanket thing... hehehe... it was cute!!! You know, even i do the same!!!πŸ˜† hehehe!!! i am like parth!!!😎 And kripi is my fav after gandhari!!!πŸ˜† loved this update!

Read the continuation. Abhi's birthday celebration.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naturelover33

Yeah... At least someone understood what Panchali should have been!!😳

Exactly 😳

Word Count: 1

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
IAbhi looked like the moon in lustre when he got readied by his Jyesht Mata and Subhadra. He has Kajal in his eyes and red Tilak on his forehead. Panchali who is an expert in arranging hair made a knot with his thick hair and arranged pearls in between. The gorgeous silk clothes he wore were brought by Rukmini from Dwaraka on behalf of Vasudev and Devaki. When every thing is done Panchali is too apprehensive thinking that he may get effected by buri Nazar. Arjun became busy to welcome his cousins and went to the outskirts with Krishna. Yudhishtir ordered Draupadi also to be present at the welcome gathering. She hated the idea and took Bheem's help to avoid that. Bheem declared he can not let Panchali leave the kitchen as the work is hectic. On top of it she has Pragati to look after and GuruDron and Gurumata's food also is her responsibility. Yudhishtir is miffed and commented. On one side I sincerely try to improve our relations and all are bent upon spoiling them . Panchali did not respond,took Pragati and went inside the chamber. Kunti who heard of this suggested that Bhanumati ,Devika and Rukmini can welcome them to Indraprasth. Yudhishtir got disappointed as he thought Kunti would support him and send Draupadi to welcome. Gandhari declared. Panchali need not go there She has the small baby and her sons won't bother she said. There ended the matter.panchali took special care to prepare all the dishes Abhi liked. Bheem included as many as fifty varieties of sweets apart from all types of rice combinations and of course the favourite non vegetarian items. The four guests arrived along with Their sons and wives. Arjun and Yudhishtir welcomed them while Krishna looked on with a smile. The three ladies did Arti as per the custom. Duryothan bluntly asked Bhanumati. When did you switch sides? He sideglanced Arjun who turned his face away with disgust. Sakuni is his cunning self. Vaasudev ! You achieved sovereinity for your dearest cousins atlast. He said with a crooked smile. Krishna retorted with his usual charm. Well said Gandhar Raj,They deserve it.Dussasan could not stop himself from enquiring about Draupadi. Maharani did not give us an opportunity to meet her in the very first instance and greet her.Arjun placed his hand on his shoulder and replied. You need not wait that long Dussasan, Your Bhabhi will grace you by serving you food that too Indraprasth special.Krishna smiled in appreciation as the guests entered the city. Karna is envious seeing the towering rich buildings,luscious lanes and gardens the great architectural creations of Maya everywhere in the city.He whispered in Duryothan's ears. How great the transformation is.The barren Khandava Forest into Indraprasth.Arjun made an innocent face and said. Angaraj Karn, This is only the Main Street. You still has to see so much of Indraprasth.Duryodhan retorted. Of course we are waiting to see every thing achieved by you Arjun including your wives.Karn added. Especially your queen of Madhurai. Arjun smiled and answered. You are welcome.The guests were given the best rest houses in the vicinity of the royal palace much to the displeasure of Draupadi and Subhadra.Gandhari met her sons happily and suggested. Enjoy with your brothers. Be happy and make them happy...Abhi got miffed for his birth day coincided with the arrival of unwanted guests. He heard his mother talk badly of them and his Jyesht mata he observed is not happy either.At the lunch ,he insisted on announcing that the special lunch is for his birth day and not for the guests. Bheem immediately lifted him on his shoulders and announced. Today's feast is meant for my Abhimanyu as his birthday treat. Enjoy yourselves. Everyone except Yudhishtir clapped in joy. The guests were irked but Sakuni being Sakuni. Pretended to be pleased with Bheem's announcement. Kunti looked at her abandoned son and felt sad. He would have been with his brothers but not with his Vily cousins,had she not left him in the river. But who can avert his fate? She composed herself. As the Bahus of Indraprasth graced the dining hall one by one Duryothan could not blink his eyes.same is the case with others. Kunti introduced all her Bahus in order . As Alli is mentioned by her there is curiosity in their faces. Alli is beautiful,Alli is magestic and the glow of pregnancy is quite visible on her face. Karn tried to find displeasure on her face but she had no such traces on her face. She is holding Pragati with so much love and casting her besotted glances at her husband in between.Too lucky he is . Karn muttered under his breath. Duryothan nodded in agreement. Krishna observed them and taunted. Dussasan Hope you all met all your Bhabhis and sister in laws.Alli,the Madhurai queen especially. Their faces became pale and Bheem is ready with his satires. Duryothan Dussasan. Enjoy Indraprasth special,Abhi birthday grand treat. You are lucky to be here today. Nakul taunted Sakuni. Uncle why are you staring into space? Have your fill. Otherwise Maharaj Vrikodar will get everything into his stomach.Dussasan asked. Till now we did not have Bhabhi ji's darsan. I mean queen of Indraprasth. As he completed his sentence Arjun brought Draupadi there protectively walking by her side. Panchali in all her beauty stood before them and folded her hands in grace. The unwanted guests got mesmerised on seeing the ravishingly beautiful Krishnaa alongside her beloved husband,...Phalgun.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Dusshasan is so disgusting 🀒 I couldnt help feel like knocking him on the head for the way he kept on asking about draupadi 🀒🀒🀒The atmosphere of the OS changed with the coming of these 4
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Dusshasan is so disgusting 🀒 I couldnt help feel like knocking him on the head for the way he kept on asking about draupadi 🀒🀒🀒The atmosphere of the OS changed with the coming of these 4

true Yukti. Actually the Epic itself got polluted by these Dusht Foursome. In the Epic,they stay more days after the Yajn. But in my story I brought them earlier so that after the Yajn I can give memorable scenes to ArDi before that disgusting Dice Game happens. But I promise I won't get the feel of the story effected even with their arrival.My concentration will be more on ArDi, PaRaV, Abhi Panchali, Pragati Kirti ArDi In that order. Of course I will give page space to Arjun's other wives also.But I won't bring these four in every part. I promise.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Panchali finished her part of serving a few dishes and Arjun and Bheem helped her. In the meanwhile Abhimanyu wanted his Jyesht Mata to serve him and she left. Satya called Panchali sideways and commented. You know how disgusting they are? They are not even blinking their eyes. Subhadra who listened to them agreed. Really Bhabhi, They are so irritating. I can't even stand them one minute. Imagine,Bhrata Balram planned my marriage with that foolish Duryothan. I threatened him I would jump into Dwaraka's vast ocean.Satya and Panchali laughed and laughed. Kirti who is feeling uneasy seeing the unfriendly strangers started protesting. He wants his mother to get him back to their chamber. Panchali lifted him and held him on one side pampering him.Kirti is good. He will wait for some more time. Then we can go and come back for Abhi's celebrations. Kirti nodded but refused to get down from his mother's waist. Kunti who is observing them thought. Kirti completely is like Arjun in his childhood. At that age Arjun also never left her side. When they went to Hastinapur he took so many days to adjust to new faces.Arjun who watched his mother's expressions commented. Krishnaa is spoiling Kirti too much. Isn't it mata? Kunti smiled and said. Who is saying so? You who behaved exactly like him? Ask your Gurumata who is here. Kripi agreed. Really Arjun,He is your replica. Like Bahu who is always holding him,Kunti used to hold you. And see your daughter,How nicely she adjusted in my lap? Arjun looked at his little princess who is playing with Kunti 's bangles in the lap of Gurumata. He went to Panchali and teased her. Look at my daughter and your son. See the difference. Kirti,get down from your mother. You have grown up. You have a smaller sister also. Kirti looked at him and hugged Panchali even closer. Karn and Duryothan observed them and sighed. A case of sour Grapes. ...The evening dazzled with lights and crackers illuminating the sky of Indraprasth. Satya conducted mind games for the children and entertained them.Abhi enjoyed his wins and got presentations. Arjun made him wear the armour and helmet along with hand guards not bothering Subhadra's protests. He gave him his small bow and fixed targets to shoot. Abhi is perfection itself. He did not miss at least one. Guru Dron wondered at his precision and told Arjun. You are the most fortunate father Arjun. Your son inherited everything from you.After that every one presented gifts to Abhi. Clothes,ornaments, toys...Satya called every one on the stage and made them give gifts. She gave a very cute set of ear rings to Abhi that Subhadra liked so much.Then Satya asked Abhi. Now whom would I call? Abhi instantly replied. Jyesht Mata. Panchali who is too busy with the preparations for night dinner is pulled by Satya on to the stage. She is looking Devine in her beautiful Ananda blue saree with jasmines in her hair, The nose ring,the mang kaa Teeka, she looked gorgeous . Panchali where is the gift? Satya asked. Every one including Arjun is looking eagerly. She called Malini on to the stage. Malini held a big Folder in her hand. She unfolded it in such a way that every one can see. It is a large sized painting. Arjun looking down at Abhi with all his love and Abhi holding his hand and looking up into his father's face with admiration. Both are holding bows and quivers . Every one stared at it spellbound.It looked as if Arjun and Abhi are there on the stage. The mixing of colours ,the sketch is so perfect. Abhi started jumping on the stage,excited. Arjun could not believe his eyes. Krishnaa paints that well? He never knew. Krishna teased him. Parth.control yourself. You know my Sakhi is so talented. Before her marriage she painted your picture so perfectly when she saw you in the temple. Dron and Bheeshm wholeheartedly praised Draupadi. Kunti is in shock. Her Bahu got so much talent hidden in her? Bheem is excited. Panchali,why are you spending time in the kitchen.? You should pursue your talent. Nakul teased. Bhrata ,She can do it when you allow her free time no? Panchali hugged Abhi blessed him and started to go. Satya stopped her.Wait. Don't go away. She then called Arjun to come on the stage. Krishna pushed him forward and he reluctantly went on stage. Satya started. How did you like Panchali's gift? Arjun is apprehensive that his Eldest is watching them. But Satya did not leave him. Say a few words. She demanded. Arjun confessed. It was awesome. I never thought she paints so well. So what do you do to encourage her ? Satya quizzed. Arjun made a straight face.and replied. I will learn cooking and get trained by Bhrata Bheem so that I can replace her in the kitchen and help her pursue her talent. The whole gathering laughed uncontrollably with Nakul clapping the most and Krishna reaching the stage to hug Parth.Satya's face became red at the way Arjun mocked her question. Panchali could not control herself and turned back laughing . Arjun's wives laughed till they get tears. Kunti Gandhari and Gurumata smiled looking at one another. The Big Heads enjoyed the smartness of Parth and started walking out with smiles on their faces to let the younger crowd enjoy freely. Satya asked Parth. I hope you did not forget that you have to give a gift to her as you committed before your friend and me. Swami is it true? She asked sweetly. Krishna got onto the stage stood besides Satya and looking adoringly into her eyes confessed. Yes dear, you always say truth. Parth Make it fast. What gift will you give? Every one is curious and Arjun looked at Panchali and immediately retorted. What can I give to her Satya Devi? See all the treasury of Indraprasth is under her control. See the chabis. Bunch of keys. Hanging with her only. I can't even steal anything.For one minute every one is silent and the next minute they are roaring with laugher looking at the bunch of golden keys hanging at her waist. Panchali blushed profusely covering her keys and Arjun sighed with relief seeing the Elders including his Eldest already left.

Edited by ltelidevaralak - 8 years ago
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Lovely update..yourdescription of the painting was so vivid..i could see it in front of my eyes <3
i didnt get the ending though...why did arjun sigh in relief seeing the elders and yudhi leave ? πŸ˜•