Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was fantastic. Rekha told Arjun as he is placing the Veena carefully on the Dias. Arjun smiled. Yes. Your singing is really fantastic. He praised. Of course. But not without your Veena. Thank you for your great presentation and support. Rekha heartfully admitted. The audience were still in trance.Krishna ran to Arjun and hugged him. Parth,you proved that art can be worshipped even by a warrior par excellence. He hailed him. Arjun smiled. Well,you showed me the way. You are the first one who proved a Kshatriya can fight wars and at the same time explore Finearts. Satya stood with a sulking face. Will you stop praising each other? Don't forget it is my idea today to make Arjun expose his talent. Satya demanded accolades. Arjun made a serious face. Sure. I will give you credit. But my sincere advice is stop spying on me and my moves. His last word is uttered in a low voice and Krishna laughed at the way he said it. Satya answered defiantly. Why are you accusing me? I am not spying. I just came there to see if Rekha is ready. Then I heard the last bit you played on Veena. I got the idea and implemented it. Awesome Arjun. I never thought Veena can be played so nicely. Will you teach me Veena? Satya asked mischeously. Arjun folded his hands. Leave me Satya Devi, I can't even have the time to breathe. Madhav teach her whatever she want. Every one laughed at his expressions. Kunti and Gandhari called Rekha and blessed her. Kunti asked Panchali to bring a bracelet from the Tijori house to present it to Rekha.as a mark of recognition for her talent. Panchali gave Pragati to Priyamvada and went towards the inner chamber. She went inside opened the big Tijori and started picking the Bracelets. She thought it better to take more because suddenly Kunti may feel,to offer her other Bahus also. She took Twelve of them looking splendid. Arjun brought them when he defeated Hiranya Puri. As she closed the door and tried to lock it , it troubled her.again as usual. She should have brought Priyamvada. Panchali tried and tried,..She felt her Arjun's breath on her earlobe. May I help you queen? He asked playfully and added. No reward from the queen for this poor Veena Artist? Panchali turned to him and said. Of course. Your reward is safe. But how did you come ? Your wives must be searching for you. Go now. Arjun retorted. I came in search of my wife. Sorry First Wife.Your highness enlightened me last nite that other wives have no rights on me without your permission. Arjun's mischeous taunt made Panchali blush and she tried to get out of his arms. Arjun made her his prisoner and moving too closer whispered. Waiting For your reward. Panchali lost herself in his charm and slowly clasped his fingers with hers. She then raised his hand and kissed on his fingers for playing Veena with such skill. Don't be such miser in rewarding your employees. Arjun sulked. Panchali pleaded with him. Leave me Arjun,Mata waits for me. And Kirti will panic if I am not seen around. Arjun smirked. Don't make Kirti obsessed with mother. His wife will laugh at him. Draupadi replied defiantly. Like Father,like son. No? He will be like you only. Even now your mother combs your hair and. Arjun prevented her from speaking further as he knew the next thing he has to face from her is his meek submission before his mother at the time of deviding her among his brothers.He kissed her passionately and reminded. I will ask whatever I want as my reward. Be ready. He locked the Tijori,gave her the keys and disappeared. Panchali felt thrilled and thought that every minute spent with him is so rewarding and hence he deserves the reward he wants.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update di!!! ParAv always praising each other...😆 I just love this relation!! you portray just as i want!! That duffer SB CVs didn't even touched the intensity of this relation!!!!
Starfish13 thumbnail
Hey I was just reading your update and love it I was just thinking about subhdra and draupadi maybe U could add their sisterly moments
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Only Ulupi observed Arjun following the queen to the Tijori room. But when Chitrangada asked her about Arjun she kept quiet. Where is he? I didn't even express how much I liked his Veena. In fact I liked his Veena more than Rekha's singing. Chitra voiced her opinion without hesitation. Ulupi signalled her to lower her voice. Chitra, you are unfair to Rekha. She deserved praise from us. Don't compare both. Obviously we love our husband more than any one and whatever he does we relish, That doesn't mean we can demean some other's talent.Ulupi's words made Chitra realise her fault. She nodded and again asked. Where is Arya Arjun? Ulupi took care and kept Chitra in the opposite direction so that she won't observe Arjun coming from Tijori room.She called Rekha there and started praising her singing. Chitra halfheartedly participated in the conversation and suddenly heard Satya call Arjun's name.Arjun,where did you disappear? Your wives are waiting here to shower praises on you and you are nowhere? Went to meet any secret admirer? Satya teased as usual. She knows where he went. Subhadra intervened. Bhabhi why are you always after my husband? You made him play Veena without notice. You should thank him for that. Rukmini appreciated Subhadra. Bhadra. Well spoken. You should always stand by your husband. Satya pouted and looked at Krishna for support. Krishna made truce between them. Bhadra, Don't find fault with Satya. She knows Parth's talent.Because of her we are able to enjoy his Veena Vadan. You should thank her. Arjun approached Krishna and retorted. Bus? Or something left to say in Satya's honour. Madhav learn to support others at least once in a while. See how Subhadra became dull? Kunti who is listening to the Nokjhok laughed and called out. Bahu,where are you? Your son started searching for you. Everyone laughed at Kirti as Panchali who came just then took him in her arms. Arjun made an expression on seeing the mother and son. Kunti called Arjun and asked him to present Rekha the bracelet. He took her hand and adjusted it. Chitra could not restrain herself. It is too beautiful. Is it only for singers? Panchali gave the remaining to her mother inlaw. Bahu, you know my heart. I wanted to tell you to bring more. But forgot. Now all of you come and accept these.Arjun laughingly went to Krishna as he always likes Chitra's frankness.Before they both slip away Kunti called them. Come and present these to your wives. Kanha you also. Chitra felt happy. I just want to ask if we also can have them from our husband. Satya looked at Arjun's embarassed face and enjoyed. Finally someone is frank and expressive like her. Gandhari pulled Draupadi to her side and scolded her. Learn something from your cowives. How demanding they are. Not like you . I told you to leave your inhibitions and have control over Phalgun.Panchali worried looked here and there if anyone is listening to their talk. Bhanumati she is the one who listened to their conversation. She conveyed to Draupadi her support through her eyes. Panchali felt bad for her. Why is she deprived of the good fortune of having him? Because of that stubborn Duryothanwho forcibly married her. And Arjun not even maintain Bhabhi Devar kind of relationship with her. He is too concerned for his Foolish cousin and that big mouthed AngRaj.She gave one more bracelet to Kunti and told her. Mata. This is for Bhanumati. Kunti happily called her and adjusted it on her hand. Arjun got a message that early next morning his GuruDevand GuruMata along with Aswathama reach Indraprasth. But The remaining may come within two days as they halted in Somadutta's country. Arjun sighed with relief. He can happily receive his Gurudev and Gurumata without worrying about his cousins. Bheem slapped on Nakul's back with joy. I can sleep happily for two more days. He declared.Arjun left to see the arrangements to welcome his Gurudev. Drupad observed the excitement on Arjun's face. He became passive. Draupadi observed her father and asked him . Pitasri,are you comfortable to receive your rival here? Surely you may get hurt.she said softly. Both are in Panchali's chamber after dinner. Drupad is holding Pragati who just woke up and Panchali is trying to make Kirti sleep as he is too sleepy. Krishnaa. Don't worry,daughter,I will adjust myself. Of course I may not forgive him for what he had done. But I will be courteous. Drupad said with confidence.Panchali pleaded with him. Pitasri,You know how much he cares for his Gurudev. He could not think bad of him. I know how happy he is to have him here. And his Gurumata. She is like a mother to him. He will definitely shower all his respect and love on them. Please bear with it.I feel bad if you get hurt on seeing his extra concentration on him Drupad smiled at his daughter's concern for him. Krishnaa. I am proud of Arjun for showing such regard to his teacher. How many students will be like that? And I acknowledge Drona's contribution in making Arjun the Best. Of course Arjun deserves applause for his dedication and concentration. They both will definitely remembered as the best student and Teacher for ages . You don't worry about me. You know I love your husband as sincerely as you do.I can give you competition.Panchali laughed with tears in her eyes and said. I know it Pitasri.
Edited by ltelidevaralak - 8 years ago
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Ulupi In Conversation With Panchali. Just Coming
Edited by ltelidevaralak - 8 years ago
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
After Drupad left Panchali made Kirti lie on the bed and Pragati in the Jhoola. The day is hectic and with Abhi's birthday round the corner there will be much excitement all around. She didn't even change her clothes and relaxingly stretched on her Jhoola. She remembered Arjun's words. The Reward. What Reward does he want? Malini interrupted her thoughts. Ulupi The Naga Princess wants to meet you. Panchali looked at Malini with disbelief. Why should she come at this hour? She is a little bit irritated. She is hopeful that Arjun may come to take his reward. Reluctantly she gave permission and Ulupi came inside. Panchali asked her. I think you should have come tomorrow as it is time to take rest for you Naga Princess,She said curtly. Ulupi smiled and replied. We will get busier tomorrow onwards. Celebrations,celebrations ahead. Panchali kept silent. The cool breeze of the night is soothening,The half moon is shining through white clouds. I want to clear your misunderstanding towards me Princess of Panchal. Ulupi started. Panchali looked at her surprised. Did Arjun tell her of her displeasure? Ulupi answered. No. He didn't say anything. Panchali became alert. She has mystic powers. She would know whatever is there in her mind.Ulupi continued. I know your displeasure for me and the reason.But I want to make you see the other side of the issue. Panchali questioned bluntly. Why should you bother about me? You are his wife by word and deed. You need not offer any explanation.Ulupi replied patiently. I bother because I like you. And you know why? You are his life. His love. You are everything for him. Panchali said with sarcasm. Come on Naga princess,I may sound harsh but I am not his only wife. He has six more wives.How can you decide that he loves me only? If so why did he break his celibacy at the very first temptation thrown at him ? Panchali's inner consciousness rebelled against her words saying what she says is false. Ulupi smiled into her eyes. Try to understand me and him in that situation.I am a widow who lost husband in the childhood itself. When I saw him in Ganga first time my heart raced fast and I lost myself in his charm. Panchali bit her lip. That is the problem. God has given him such charisma that is irresistible. Ulupi said frankly. True. He is irresistible. And I thought I would die if he doesn't fulfill my wish. Panchali moved with impatience. I know what happened after that. And I am not interested to know further. She declared. Ulupi answered with confidence. You don't know any thing,Princess. I have to deal with a dejected lover, a bitter youth cheated by fate cheated by his mother and brother and banished himself from the comfort of Kingdom,luxuries power and you his most precious possession.Panchali had shivering in her body remembering the fateful evening that divided her mercilessly and the horrible afternoon that made him leave Indraprasth for twelve years. Ulupi placed her hand on Draupadi's shoulder. I don't want to make you sad by reminding you those unbearable moments. But I can't see hatred for me in your eyes. Arjun obliged me reluctantly as he doesn't want to be the reason for my death. And you grudge me that night.Panchala princess. I tell you the truth. He touched me with you in his mind,in his heart. His first experience of conjugal life happened with me only the physicality of the moment remained for me but the soul is missing. And that soul is with you Princess. That night is the witness for his wrath,his frustration his helplessness to leave you into the arms of his Eldest. I helped him unleash his fury and his energy by making myself submit to him wholeheartedly. I relished my moment with him. But he relished the moment with you who are not present in body but who is always with him in soul.panchali's eyes filled with tears and she could not control her sobs. How clearly Ulupi presented the night she always grudged The thought of her Arjun share his bliss his first experience itself tortured her and she hated Ulupi .She did not even welcome her properly. Ulupi approached her and placed her hand on Panchali's head. If that thought tortured you ,the thought of you with his brother equally tortured him. Fate can not be averted Princess. I won't even call you queen because it associates you with the King not with your Arjun. Ulupi stopped for a moment. I love him Princess,with my whole heart. And I know where his heart is. It is with you. Still I love him. I will stand by him at any cost. Ulupi wiped her tears and stood up. Forgive me Princess if I hurt you. But don't hate me. I like you because you are his love his life. And you deserve it. Ulupi walked out leaving Panchali who placed her head in her knees desperately trying to come out of the past that effected her and her Arjun.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice.) loved the coversation between draupadi and uloopi!
well i'm not sure where i read the story but i read somewhere that once draupadi saved the life of arjuna and uloopi's son iravana and then iravana promised her that he will always take care of her as a son cares for her own mother. i wanted a scene between uloopi, draupadi,iravana and arjuna since i read this story and finally you fulfilled my wish 😊
and also i don't know if it's too much to ask but if possible plz try to give a scene between iravana,draupadi and arjuna 😃 i like iravana and shrutakirti the most among arjuna's sons 😊
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The first part was amazing, di!! And panchali is all- rounder!!!!😎
She knows everyone's heart!!!And thought for some moment, Bheem gave me a big laugh!!!! And krishna ji ko toh chor hi do!!!!😆 And kirti becoming maa ka laadla!!!😆
But the second part!!!! I was crying reading the second part. It was indirectly describing Arjun's situation!!!😭
9089721152 thumbnail
I don't care what people think but its my belief that Parth too loved Panchali the most. There are many hints given by Veda Vyasa that proves this, all you need is some reasoning. Here's a simple proof : When Arjuna returns from heaven he presents celestial jewels to Draupadi not to his any other wives (remember those jewels are from heaven itself and they are the best. Obviously, Arjuna might wanted to present them to someone he loved a lot) If he had more love for someone else , he won't have given them to Panchali. Moreover at this poing Draupadi is called his 'LOVE'. And one thing I really want to find out is that why was Arjuna so angry with Jayadratha after the slaughter of Abhimanyu ? In fact Jayadratha only prevented the other Pandavas from reaching Abhimanyu and even the Lord says to Arjuna that his (Arjuna's) vow of killing Jayadratha the next day before sunset was not right. May be Arjuna had hidden anger because he could not slay Jayadratha at the time of kidnapping Draupadi as his eldest had told him and Bheema not to do so. Whatever, what do you guys think of this ?
9089721152 thumbnail
Wonderful writing !
Please update soon.