Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: naturelover33

WOW! THE CHAPPY WAS GRT! RIGHT, TROUBLESOME FOURSOME... HAHAHA!!! I BELIEVE THAT IF THE BAD THINGS DIDN'T HAPPENED AND THEIR ENMITY DIDN'T GOT BIGGER, THEN THEY WOULD BE A LITTLE SWEET AND A LITTLE TANGY FAMILY... πŸ˜’ WHATEVER, PHALGUN TOOK THE CHALLANGE VERY CONFIDENTLY... BUT DIDN'T THOUGHT THAT HE WOULD GET IN SUCH PROBLEM!!! I WAS ROFLING ON MY COUCH READING THIS PORTION!!!!🀣 BECHARA PARTH!!!!🀣 PHAS GAYA RE CHOKRA!!🀣 I ASSUMED IT A VERY BEGINING OF HIS WIVES' ARRIVAL THAT HE WOULD LAND IN SUCH TROUBLE...🀣 THIS WAS THE FUNNIEST CHAPTER I READ!! I COMPLETELY IMAGINE A PANICKED PARTH WITH LINE OF TENSION AND SOME DROPS OF WATER ON HIS FOREHEAD!!!!🀣

I just read in your thread you are saying something like I have Janmon ka Dushmani with Arjun. Is it so? Then how is it possible for you to read my Os, The Fateful Evening and enjoy as it is Arjun centric.I am a diehard Arjun Fan who can not see Draupadi with anyone else except him. Please tell me in the beginning of your story itself if you have any plans to show him in bad light or show Draupadi with all others equally. I will then won't read your story as it hurts me too much.Take it ingood spirit as everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes. Only thing is I can't see beyond Arjun.and with him Draupadi. I wait for your reply.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevaralak

I just read in your thread you are saying something like I have Janmon ka Dushmani with Arjun. Is it so? Then how is it possible for you to read my Os, The Fateful Evening and enjoy as it is Arjun centric.I am a diehard Arjun Fan who can not see Draupadi with anyone else except him. Please tell me in the beginning of your story itself if you have any plans to show him in bad light or show Draupadi with all others equally. I will then won't read your story as it hurts me too much.Take it ingood spirit as everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes. Only thing is I can't see beyond Arjun.and with him Draupadi. I wait for your reply.

sorry to intervene but i think she said that all in a funny way 😊
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No!no! nothing like that! Don't take me wrong! I said in fun! I said that because i don't hate him, i hate his silence. Thats the fact i wanted to say. And i love your os, because this parth is not silent... Though i am not that diehard fan of arjun, but i love and respect him a lot. The only thing that stabs me is only and only his silence and priority to family more than his life partner. I will never make him show in bad light. i will show him with a wanderer spirit, lots of love for his family and wife. I joined this forum only because of ArDi!!!πŸ˜† Then how can i hate them! i can't see anyone beyond them... i hate when people link up them with other people...😑 And all those haddis...😑 don't worry, i will make them like devarji to draupadi!!!πŸ˜† I don't hate him! Then why i am an ArDian! Without arjun,there is no ArDi! And no my FF!πŸ˜† After all i am not Karn!!!πŸ˜† plz don't take me wrong!😭
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Panchali came out of her trance and sulked. Why is this unnecessary stress ? Is there any necessity to do this in such hurry? Arjun is serious. I just said to Nakul and Eldest asked me to prove it. Any day we have to do this no? Panchali did not relent. Your challenge need not be taken that serious by your Eldest. See how hard you worked all day? Are you sitting idle that you should be thrown more in your domain? Arjun said patiently What is wrong in that? This is our work only and we are delaying it on some pretext or other. I know you can't rush up things as it is not possible with Pragati. You relax. Still one fourth only is left. I will finish off within two hours. Arjun continued his scrutiny and posting with his trademark concentration and dedication. Panchali helplessly lied back and suddenly she realised that Arjun did not even look at her thoroughly . Generally he will inhale the jasmines and instantly complement her for vying with them with her natural fragrance.But absorbed in his work he did not even observe her or her jasmines. Draupadi got hurt. She is the most beautiful woman around and he did not get influenced as he used to be,She is so near to him and his attention is on accounts? So his Eldest's word prevails over her influence.True. Panchali immediately decided . She will see to it that her charm works on him but not his brother's order. She moved nearest to him and almost obstructed his vision. Arjun did not move his eyes but the sheet (taal Patr) which he is checking moved up and is placed on her waist. Arjun made his position on his elbow and turned the sheets without the slightest diversion.Panchali got miffed and started. Why did you challenge at all? We could have done this at our pace. And your Eldest,he simply orders without understanding. Arjun moved his lekhini (pen) to correct some figures and replied without looking at her. You should thank him and mother Krishnaa,They both helped us do our work without any disturbance. Mata kept all your cowives at Dipotsav . Otherwise they will claim my time, you know it. Arjun knitted his eyebrows as she turned to him completely and threw his sheet down. He picked it and placed it on his thigh changing his position into a sitting posture. Panchali got up into a sitting position placed her head on his shoulder and confronted. They will claim you? Your wives? How dare they do that ? You know I am your first wife.you tasted love for the first time in my presence only. I am not talking about physical thing. Of course your Naaga princess scores over every one I know. Arjun smiled slightly on heating her usual remark of intolerance towards Ulupi. But again he got absorbed in his checking not bothering about Panchali's sulking. Draupadi raised her eyebrows. Now she experienced the most talked about Dedication and concentration of her husband that made him pierce the birdEye then the fish Target and his victories over gods and demons. Of course she is happy with his undeterred concentration but still she is unhappy for being there and not able to move him with her beauty and love. Panchali then smiled to herself. She also should take it as a challenge and win over him. She then took the large garland of jasmines lying there and placed it round his neck and pulled him forward. Tell your wives. Arjun is Krishnaa's. Only if she obliges they can have him with themselves. Otherwise no chance for them. Arjun who kept his eyes down checking the final part of the accounts has a smile at the corner of his eyes that is not seen by Panchali. She got angry and with face turned red got down and went to her Jhula and lied on it with face hid in her pillow. After ten minutes she felt herself rising up into the arms of him whom she tried to win over with her passionate love. Arjun brought her inside and placed her on the spacious couch. Panchali protested. Go and check your accounts. Do your Eldest's wish. Why do you come to me now? Arjun kissed her on her beautiful face everywhere and confessed. You know how difficult you made my work to me? I controlled myself so that tomorrow you need not give an explanation to Eldest. Believe me. He started worshipping her beauty and Panchali whispered in his ears. You are a liar but still Imlove you. Arjun hid his face in her heart with moisture in his eyes. Krishnaa is his only. Arjun's Krishnaa she is...The next day as the Finance minister submitted her report Yudhishtir praised. Good work. You must have worked very hard all through yesterday. Krishna laughed and commented. Of course Parth and Panchali worked hard till late night. Then only it became possible. Am I correct Sakhi? Panchali bent her face down while Arjun had an embarassed look on his face. Sahadev teased Nakul. Now never be the reason for Bhrata Arjun's challenge . He will always win. Bheem pleaded with Arjun. Please my dearArjun I challenge you to make those bunch of jokers Dutyofhan ,Dussasan ,Karn and Sakuni to run away from Indraprasth as soon as they land here. Every one laughed and Yudhishtir scolded Bheem. Always make fun of our cousins. Gandhari Mata is here. Remember that. And Arjun, I want them to get the best accommodations and. Fecilities. Don't go by Bheema's words. He left leaving Bheema make an unpleasant face and telling Panchali. There is only one way left to throw them away. Let us ask Jalandhara to cook for them. They will run miles away from Indraprasth. Every one laughed till they get tears in their eyes as they know how bad a cook Jalandhara is.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Ardi dont have any more kids together right?

I heard of folklore where draupadi has another daughter, suthanu, but she's not arjun's but yuddhishtir's. πŸ˜•

Addicted to your Feed Back. Break your silence.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Arjun sighed in relief. He was able to do it. Thanks to his mother's help. She solved his problem. Krishna teased him. Now think about the after effects. The messages of yesterday will revive today. And your Alli Rani is to be tackled first. Arjun got irritated. Why can't she understand? I am too busy handling my work. How could I allot time for her? And I wonder what happened to my warrior queen,she just transformed into a normal princess. Krishna enlightened him. The effect of love in the beginning period will be like that only. Alli just got herself into her feminine side. So she naturally feels the pangs of love. Satya who entered their private chamber questioned with suspicion. Who feels the pangs of love? Arjun answered with a straight face. It is not me. Satya Iam already frustrated dealing with my wives. Satya looked at her Lord . Krishna made his innocent face and said in the sweetest possible voice. Don't you know dear, I am also fed up of pleasing every one these days? My heart yearns for you only but I am not able to spend time.Satya felt convinced. She looked at Arjun and asked. How did you present all those accounts in one day? Or you submitted fake accounts? Arjun replied with attitude. If you have something in your brain you also can do that. No need of fake accounts. Satya's face changed colour. You think I don't have brains? And tell me if you would have done that without Panchali's help. Arjun laughed as he remembered his wife's contribution in the form of luring him into the mesmerising river of passion and love. Satya looked at him surprised. Why? Don't you acknowledge her hard work? She questioned. Arjun became serious and replied. Of course I praise her. She is too dedicated to her work.Krishna diverted Satya's attention by asking her to plan the birth day of Abhimanyu that is round the corner. You are an expert at planning events. This time Abhi's birthday should be celebrated with grandeure. His maamis and Maasis are here only. Before the Rajasuya it should be the event to enjoy together. A messenger came from Hastinapur to inform Arjun that his Guru, Gurumata and Aswathama along with Duryothan,Dussasan ,Karn and Sakuni will arrive within one week. Arjun alerted Krishna. Madhav,time is running up. Let us get into work. I will lodge Gurumata and Gurudev nearer to Mata's chamber. As for those intruders I am still confused where to lodge them. They both walked out discussing the things to be done. Satya stared at them.Both have more number of wives. But still they desire each other's company and roam around. What is that special bond between them? She wondered...Alli Rani told Arjun. Make arrangements for my travel. I would not stay here further. Arjun who visited her after the dinner observed her passive face and reluctant attitude. He should his appeal to the fullest to convince her. That stupid cousins of his along with that arrogant Ang Raj and Vily Sakuni will sense some thing is wrong and highlight his deed done in Madhurai before the invitees of Rajasuya. Who gave you permission to leave? He asked. Alli doesn't need permission from anyone,to do anything. She replied. Arjun made her sit and he also sat beside her. Alli, Rajasuya is done to get good merit and to get blessings for out children. Don't you want our children to be blessed? He asked. Alli didn't show any interest. I will be at peace if I go to Madhurai. She said. You will be at peace when you don't see me before you? Arjun's feeling of hurt made Alli waver. It is not the case. She said trying to explain. So what? Why are you that angry with me? I feel dejected if I am the reason for your sadness. Arjun took her in his arms and kept her close.mStay till the Rajasuya is finished. Then you can leave for Madhurai,I promise. Alli looked up into his eyes,.You really care for me? Then why do you neglect me so much? She asked him and he confessed. I care for you.I mean it. If you still feel bad you can leave. Arjun tried to get up. Alli Rani did not let him.Arjun smiled and kissed on her forehead. Now don't say you will go away. Till I say yes,you should stay here. I promise I will make time for you.Alli smiled and said. Keep your promise.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update!!! now let's see how arjun pacifies alli!!! I think we got our second panchali!!! no, no third, becuz only pragati will be like her... But no one can beat panchali...😳
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

Nice update!!! now let's see how arjun pacifies alli!!! I think we got our second panchali!!! no, no third, becuz only pragati will be like her... But no one can beat panchali...😳

Yes. There won't be any one who will be like Panchali. She is unique.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Addicted to your Feed Back. Break your silence.

I'm so sorry. It was Birthday three days ago and i had few more commitments and i was busy in that. I'm loving the updates..but duryodhan and karna..their coming spells trouble to me. I'm excited to see abhimanyu's birthday celebrations 😳I adore him..and his bond with panchaali..I'd love to see more of that special bond between them😳
PPS - the part where they make the accounts is hilarious :p
and btw, are you planning to give Ardi another child...? πŸ˜•
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
The Day happened to be the inauguration of construction of YajnaSala. Dhaumya made the arrangements and the puja has been done by all the five brothers religiously. Panchali and Subhadra along with others did Gauri Puja. Sage Vedvyas graced the occasion and gave instructions to Arjun how the Yajnasala should be constructed using Bamboos and coconut and Palm leaves mostly. Maya stood behind Arjun and Krishna and grasped the essence of Vedvyas's directions. In the end Ved Vyas smiled and said. With Krishna by your side you don't need any other input from others. You are the luckiest I feel to have Swayam Narayan as your soul mate. And why not? It is not the connection of this birth. Blessed are we to have the Narottam and Narayan together before our eyes. Krishna remarked cheekily. Maharishi Don't confuse our Parth with your words . You are a seer who can look into past ,present and Future. But we are not at least as of now. You will leave and Parth will bombard me with questions that I am not permitted to answer right now. Vad Vyas laughed.You are an expert with words. Let it be. A time will come when he will be enlightened by you about every thing.The whole creation waits for that moment. Vyasa's words threw Arjun in confusion. This is the second time he is listening to the names Nar,Narayan. First time Agni Dev addressed them so during Khandava Dahan. Now Ved Vyas.He turned to Krishna and asked. Who are Nar Narayan? Of course I may connect you to being the Narayan incarnation.though I have my own doubts about it. Even my people of Indraprasth treat you as God. Ara you a God? Tell me frankly. And why is he calling me Nar? Krishna patted his back. Keep it up Parth. Your zeal to know everything is a great trait I agree. Arjun cut him short. That is not the answer for my question. Maya interrupted them and asked if he can start the basic work for Yajna Sala and Arjun has to stop his question session and go with him to look after the work. Rukmini who listened every thing asked Krishna. Swami what is that prestine moment the sage is taking about? When will that arrive? Krishna replied in a low voice. Still do much time is left and Parth has to go through so much and reach that sage. Keep it with you dear, don't tell any one. Panchali came to them with Pragati in her hands. The mother and the baby looked beautiful wearing majanta colour .Pragati's hair grew fast and she has beautiful curls all over. Panchali put an oval shaped Tilak,on her forehead and she looked too beautiful.Rukmini praised both. Panchali your daughter is so beautiful like you. You also want a daughter? Krishna asked her with a mischeous glint in his eyes. Rukmini blushed like a new bride. Krishna told Panchali. You know Panchali, Your co wives want a daughter now. They are after Parth and you know how precarious his position is. Panchali retorted. Why? He loves them all you know,he may fulfill their wish. Kunti is the happiest on that day. The Pooja happened successfully.Her Angan is flourishing with Bahus and grand children,.What more does she want? She told Ganfhari that all the arrangements are made by Arjun to welcome her sons. Gandhari felt happy. I know Phalgun definitely look after them well. We can see the brothers co exist happily. Kunti looked at Alli who finally dropped the idea to leave for Madhurai. Seeing her stubborn nature Dhrisht doubted she may not agree to Phalgun's words also. But she was proven wrong. Her Phalgun managed to change her again. Where is he? She looked around. He is busy with Subhadra and Chitrangada in conversation. Alli and Rekha are standing together throwing their besotted looks on him.And Arya is busy asking Dhaumya about the puja procedures. Ulupi is with Satya listening to her planning for Abhi's birth day.And where is Panchali? She looked around and found get absorbed in conversation with Kanha and. Rukmini. But she could observe her side glances to her Phalgun and what does she see? Her smart son is answering her with his side glanced filled with utmost love.Kuntisighed. No one can curb the spirit of love even though you throw so many restrictions on them.