Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chitra whispered in Ulupi's ear. Last nite who stayed back with Arya Arjun? Govind is there till the end? Babhru is irritated and sleepy so I asked you to get into the first chariot. Ulupi smiled at her curiosity. Why do you bother now? You should have. Stayed till the end. Chitra is frustrated. How I want to stay with Arya in the moonlit night. I lost the opportunity. A little away from them, Alli also is bothered to know who stayed back. I got Giddyness because of staying awake all through the day. So when Arjun asked me whether I would like to go I said yes. I came back with you. But who stayed with him till the end? Govind? Rekha said. I almost decided to stay back but Arya Arjun asked me to be with you. Did Subhadra stay with him? How could we know? Just then Subhadra came to the dining hall. As she passed by them Rekha greeted her and asked. How is Abhi? He was so active all through the day. He must be tired Did he sleep on the way? Subhadra thanked them for their concern and said. Really he was over active yesterday. He watched the drama full.Then on seeing his Satyaki mama jumped into his chariot. I immediately started in another with Rukmini BhahiAbhi slept in the chariot itself. Rekha and Alli looked at each other in confusion. They saw Arya with Puja Thali. Alli went forward and started. Sorry Arya Didi.We should have come with you yesterday But suddenly I felt Giddiness So I returned earlier with Rekha. Arya smiled. Don't bother. I came with Bhanumati Didi immediately after you both left. Alli came back disappointed. So who is there till the end? That moment she saw Satya engaged in conversation with Panchali. Alli suddenly wondered. Is it Panchali who is with Arjun! Krishna's queens also left early. But Satya is there till the end. Chitra also deliberated in the same way as Alli. She approached Satya and praised her. Satya. Devi, I heard so much about your energy levels. But yesterday I watched it before my eyes. Truly you worked hard to entertain every one. Alli intervened and said. Princess Chitrangada 's words are hundred percent correct.Satya Devi you are awesome. But see we all left you in the end and jumped into the chariots. Chitra continued. Really. We all know Arya Arjun won't leave Govind at all.you must have comeback with Devi Panchali. Alli and Rekha are all ears to listen to Satya's reply. Ulupi whose instinct made her see the truth could not control her smile. She knew who is that nearer to Arjun's heart. Half through her mystic powers and half through her keen observation.Satyabhama proudly replied much to the envy of her cowives except Rukmini and much to the heart break of Arjun's wives who are eagerly waiting for her reply. 'Your concern is too much. Thank you very much. But I came back with my swami safely and peacefully. Satya then approached Arjun who entered with Krishna just then.Arjun,See how I took away Swami with me last nite. You must have felt lost. Or Shall I say you enjoyed the moonlit nite with your daughter?Arjun's face turned red. Krishna as usual smiled at Satya's mischeousness. Satya understood Arjun's embarrassment and enjoyed. Kunti who listened to Satya's banter had a worried expression.Phalgun,you kept Bahu and Pragati till last? How uncomfortable it is for her? She is with small baby. You should have send her first. Krishna interfered and pacified her. Bua, Pragati slept so much.And she is awake when they returned back.She is in a playful mood.babies play more at nite no? Arjun looked at his Madhav with confusion. How does he know that Pragati woke up and played Iwhen they are on their way back? As usual he wished to question him but Bheem called him urgently to enquire if the guest list is ready so that he has to look after the food arrangements for Rajasuya. Malini brought Pragati from Panchali and gave her to Kunti to divert her attention.But still Draupadi felt the scanning gaze of her mother in law fixed on her. She went inside the kitchen on the pretext of looking after lunch arrangements. Panchali's cowives stared at her ravishingly beautiful form move inside with her beautiful long plait hanging down her hips tilting in rhythm with the sound of her Payal.Krishna's wives except Rukmini felt irritated at Satya's open confession that she is back with Krishna.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

Ya... ARDI dont's have any kids together... but indo version, there is a mention that arjun had two daughters... mother not known... and i think that suthanu is not folklore. i think there is mention of suthanu somewhere either in KMG or ved vyas's mahabharat... i think she was the sole survivor of kuru linage after the war in her generation... it is said that she was married to bhanu, son of krishna and satyabhama... though i am not sure abt it...

Sutanu was not mentioned either in Ved Vyas MahaBharat or Kmg. She like Pragati is a folklore character. No survivors were left after the war except Arjun's grandson Parikshit,Arjun's son Babhru vahana and Krishna's great grandson Vajra.Only Arjun and Krishna's legacy remained. Vajra was the son of Aniruddha ,the grandson of Krishna and Usha the daughter of Banasur. Vajra became the ruler of Indraprasth. While Parikshit ,son of Abhimanyu became the emperor of Hastinapur. So please Ved Vyas Bharat never mentioned any daughters. BoRi or any version you can check.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Ardi dont have any more kids together right?

I heard of folklore where draupadi has another daughter, suthanu, but she's not arjun's but yuddhishtir's. 😕

Pragati is a folklore character as well as Sutanu. Not mentioned in Vedvyas Bharat. My story has Pragati due to my overflowing love for ArDi.But I won't include any Sutanu in my story and as one who read all my writings I hope you know the reason. I expect you only to know my preferences since you thoroughly followed my discussion thread ' Did Draupadi..." Hope you understood what I meant.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevaralak

Pragati is a folklore character as well as Sutanu. Not mentioned in Vedvyas Bharat. My story has Pragati due to my overflowing love for ArDi.But I won't include any Sutanu in my story and as one who read all my writings I hope you know the reason. I expect you only to know my preferences since you thoroughly followed my discussion thread ' Did Draupadi..." Hope you understood what I meant.

Yes i completely understand as i hold the same views.
Just asked as everybody are talking about another baby girl...😕
Starfish13 thumbnail
I think it will be great to add that in draupdi having another girl and arjun actually being there for change I love this and maybe think about blessing arjun ad draupadi with another daughter
Best wishes
Starfish13
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starfish13

I think it will be great to add that in draupdi having another girl and arjun actually being there for change I love this and maybe think about blessing arjun ad draupadi with another daughter
Best wishes
Starfish13

wonderful thought that only true ArDi lovers can have. Thank you for your suggestion. I hope I can really make the dream come true.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
The Raja suya preparations are in full swing. The brothers Bheem,Arjun ,Nakul and Sahadev are fully absorbed in moving the matters briskly. The Bigheads like Bheeshma.Drupad and sometimes Gandhari took it on themselves to advise them and guide them in correct direction. Arjun and Krishna almost completed the first responsibility entrusted to them,the construction of Rest houses got completed and An auspicious muhurat was fixed for the construction of Yajnasala. The messengers from Hastinapur brought the news that GuruDron and Kripi along with Aswatthama might come earlier and there is a possibility of Duryodhan,Dussasan,Karn and Sakuni accompanying them. Bheem is irritated. Who asked that bunch of jokers to arrive first? Arjun , send them message we are not ready to welcome them yet. He ordered Arjun.Yudhishtir tried to make him cool. They are our closer circle Bheem,They can come earlier. With Ganchari Mata and Bhanumati here why can't they come ? We should welcome them with respect. Arjun is ecastic that his guru and Gutumata are coming. But he also doesn't like the troublesome foursome to come earlier. And he believed Bhanumati is one of the reasons for their decision. Why should she come now ? Sometimes he feels her gaze embarrassing.but what can he do? Arjun asked Krishna . What shall we do now? Your advise? Krishna gave his naughty reply. I already told you to leave them in Mayasabha. That way we can peacefully attend our work without bothering about them. Panchali who is listening to them laughed heartfully. She supported Bheem. Let them not pollute the atmosphere with their whims and fancies. We will have ourselves exhausted even before the sacrifice. Yufhishtir opposed her. You are the queen. You should receive each and every one with equal mindset. And what about the expenditure till now? You got it ready? He asked her. Panchali looked at Arjun who signalled with his eyes to say yes. Krishna laughed observing them and commented in a low voice. Parth,it would have helped you if you utilised your late nite visits for working on accounts rather than something else. Arjun pressed his hand as he is afraid his Eldest may listen to Krishna's naughty comment. Nakul questioned. Is there a conspiracy going on between The Finance minister and Indraprasth Senadhipati? Arjun is miffed. You think we are not ready with the expenditure details? We can show them within one day if the King asks. Yudhishtir got up and ordered. So tomorrow by this time I hope the finance minister would submit the expenditure details. As he left Panchali is agitated. Why did you say in one day? How can we do that? Sahadev scolded Nakul. Because of you Bhrata Arjun committed. You always talk without thinking of consequences. That also before Eldest? Krishna told Panchali. Don't worry.Parth if he wishes can make it happen.just relax. As Arjun and Krishna came out of the meeting hall, Alli's personal maid is waiting outside. She approached Arjun and gave the message. Alli Rani 's wish is to meet you to discuss about her departure to Madhurai. She requested you to make it possible . Atjun nodded his head and after she left asked Krishna . Why is Alli suddenly thinks of leaving? Rajasuya is ahead. Krishna laughed. What else but the dissatisfaction of not being with the beloved? Go and Convince her It is essential she should be here when guests arrive . I hope you understand what I mean. Arjun said briefly. I know. Unnecessarily he challenged Nakul about the accounts and now this Alli's sulking? How could he find time for both? As they walked ahead Chitrangada's maid came to them and delivered her message. Princess Chitrangada wishes to spend the evening with you and asks where she should meet you' Arjun became alert and asked her to convey that he will personally guide her in the evening. Krishna laughed on seeing his Parth's face and within a short while they received two more messages one from Arya who wished to go to Shiv Sankar temple with Arjun at Pradosh that is after sunset and Rekha who wishes to make Arjun listen to the new song she created to be sung at the celebrations of Rajasuya. Only Ulupi is left and she is sensible. Thank my luck, your sister did not send any message Madhav, I can't say no to her. As they entered the chamber of Kunti who called them to visit her, Subhadra who is already there complained. Bhrata Ask your friend to come and complete the story tonite Abhi is eating my brains. Arjun looked at Krishna desperately.Krishna assured him through his eyes and asked Subhadra to accompany him to Rukmini's chamber as she got some message from Balaram about their arrival to Indraprasth. Subhadra is all excited and walked ahead. Krishna whispered to Arjun. Your mother will show you a way. He left saying that he will meet him in a brief while.Kunti called Arjun nearer. Phalgun,is it true your Guru Dron and Gurumata are coming? She asked. Arjun sat on the floor and placed his head on her lap.Yes they may come earlier. Gurudev sent message . Why do you look dull and depressed? Kunti asked combing his hair as is her habit. Arjun said in a sulking tone. What can I do ? You called all my wives together and they are demanding my attention. I have to help Panchali submit her accounts by tomorrow . And your ladli Subhadra asked me to come and finish the story...Arjun explained how he got messages from his wives. What shall I do? Kunti smiled at his irritation. You should honour their wishes what else? She said. Arjun tried to get up.Kunti understood his anger and made him sit again. You just sit till I arrange your hair. Till then keep silent. She ordered him and asked her maid to call Priyamvada. As she came Kunti gave her instructions...
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevaralak

wonderful thought that only true ArDi lovers can have. Thank you for your suggestion. I hope I can really make the dream come true.

YES, DI! WE ALL WOULD LOVE IT!😳 BUT WON'T IT BE A LITTLE ODD? WHATEVER, OUR ARDI GOES WITH GOOD PACE! THREE IN THREE YEARS!😉 HOPEFULLY...🤔
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! THE CHAPPY WAS GRT! RIGHT, TROUBLESOME FOURSOME... HAHAHA!!! I BELIEVE THAT IF THE BAD THINGS DIDN'T HAPPENED AND THEIR ENMITY DIDN'T GOT BIGGER, THEN THEY WOULD BE A LITTLE SWEET AND A LITTLE TANGY FAMILY... 😒 WHATEVER, PHALGUN TOOK THE CHALLANGE VERY CONFIDENTLY... BUT DIDN'T THOUGHT THAT HE WOULD GET IN SUCH PROBLEM!!! I WAS ROFLING ON MY COUCH READING THIS PORTION!!!!🤣 BECHARA PARTH!!!!🤣 PHAS GAYA RE CHOKRA!!🤣 I ASSUMED IT A VERY BEGINING OF HIS WIVES' ARRIVAL THAT HE WOULD LAND IN SUCH TROUBLE...🤣 THIS WAS THE FUNNIEST CHAPTER I READ!! I COMPLETELY IMAGINE A PANICKED PARTH WITH LINE OF TENSION AND SOME DROPS OF WATER ON HIS FOREHEAD!!!!🤣
Edited by naturelover33 - 8 years ago
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
After Priyamvada left Kunti asked Arjun. Are you happy now? Do your work without any disturbance . But tomorrow you have to convince Alli to stay back. Arjun nodded his head. Why should he challenge that they can submit the accounts in one day. Still so much is left to look into. And with Pragati and Kirti, his wife may not be of that much help for him.Arjun came out and as he turned towards the Royal palace,he came across Ulupi. Arjun stopped and asked. Are you also have some message for me? There is a little bit of sarcasm in his voice. Ulupi replied with an understanding smile. No. I don't want anything right now . And I know you are too busy. Arjun had a relieved feeling and walked ahead, Ulupi called from behind. But I assume you remember that I have an advantage over them . Arjun raised his eyebrows. But immediately sensed the inner meaning of her words. He came back,smiled his charming smile and took her chin in his hand. How can I forget that? But I know you are sensible enough not to use it now. Ulupi smiled and said. Of course anytime but not now. I understand. She moved ahead leaving Arjun amazed at her dignified beauty. ...All the wives of Arjun except Panchali received Kunti's instructions. All of them have to come to the lake that is inside the royal garden. In the evening there will be a Dipotsav in honour of Mata Katyayani. The Bahus have to do Katyayani puja and leave their Diyas into the water. They have to leave Diyas in intervals and offer Payasann,and different Prasads to the Goddess. They should eat before mid night and leave for their abodes but should stay away from getting close to their husband. ...Kunti sent wonderful new silk sarees to them in yellow colour. Subhadra would do the main puja as Panchali is with small baby got an exemption.All the Bahus first got disappointed but then got excited on seeing the ornaments and beautiful yellow saree. They became busy with their preparations for the puja. Arjun kept Draupadi's officers with him in his private chamber and started his work.By evening he almost arrived at the correct figures related to overall expenditure that comes under Panchali's purview. Now they should be rechecked by Panchali and the amount he spent on construction to be added to that.Still Three four hours work is pending which can not be done without Panchali. Arjun sighed. He doesn't want to give her stress but the last phase is inevitable. ...Kunti met Yudhishtir in the evening at the worship chamber and asked. Eldest why did you order Bahu to submit the accounts in one day? Where is the necessity? You know how difficult it is for her with Pragati. Still much time is left for Rajasuy. ...Yudhishtir questioned. Don't you know that she alone won't manage Finance? Your third don is there to look after everything. And he is the one who challenged he can do it in one day, Kunti said. But in this there is no fault of Bahu. She would take stress I feel. Yudhishtir asked with a wry smile. Don't you have confidence in your Phalgun's ability? Or Dont you believe the fact that he won't allow her go take stress? Relax Mata,You will see what happens tomorrow. Kunti kept silent. Gandhari who listened to their conversation felt happy. On this pretext they can be together again. Before leaving for Panchali's chamber after dinner,Arjun visited the lake where his wives along with Krishna's wives are doing Deepotsav. Both Krishna and Arjun stood at a distance and observed the colourful ambience. Satya is not doing Puja but along with Rukmini she is looking after the arrangements. Only she is aware of Panchali's dilemma . She blamed Arjun before Krishna. Your Parth is full of attitude. Why should he take the challenge?Krishna gave her a smile in reply.Arjun extended his warm feeling to all his wives who look like Devine maidens and made them happy. He then told Krishna and left for Panchali's chamber . He thanked his mother in his heart.She solved his problem instantly. As he entered Panchali's place she is desperately waiting for him.What happened? Still how much is left? She enquired. Kirti slept but Pragati is still awake. Arjun took his baby to pool up his energy and said. Don't worry. We can do it together. As he played with her,Panchali started checking her accounts. She found every thing perfect but some entries are missing as per her knowledge. That is why the Grand Total is not tallying up And on top of it Arjun's construction expenditure is still to be added in detail. She got reeling Feeling and as Pragati is to be fed she told Arjun. You do it. I will join. Arjun placed the figures before him and as is his habit he forgot the surroundings and immersed in his work.Panchali took her time fed Pragati and made her sleep,in Jhoola. Then she changed her self into lighter clothes and took care especially to choose them as her husband is there. She wore a light blue lehenga and milk white choli ,took of all her ornaments except the nose ring and mang ka Teeka .She doesn't know why she is in a relaxing mood as her cowives are busy with their worships and can not claim him. She hesitated a moment but then placed jasmines in her hair. Finally wearing the Sindur from her Gift box She approached Arjun. He is too absorbed in his work and didn't even acknowledge her presence. To his satisfaction,he found out the missing entries and tallied the Grand Total.And he is already half way through his construction details. Panchali got disappointed and placed her hand on his shoulder and leaned on to him. Arjun,she called with all her love and passion. No response from her workaholic husband . She lied down nearest and stared at his face. Arjun observed her and smiled. He started explaining the details which she should know as his Eldest may ask her in particular. Panchali gazed at his hazel eyes,the sharp nose,the luscious lips,the pointed chin,the curly hair falling on his eyes, the bow marks on his shoulders,the husky voice Arjun suddenly raised his eyes and asked. Krishnaa you followed till now?